- Rehearsals begin July 13 (Mon.-Fri. nights, 7-11 p.m. and Sat., 1-5 & 6:30-9:30 p.m., with additional hours during tech week); runs Aug. 6-Sept. 13, 2015 at Stage West, 821 W Vickery. Note: Performances will be Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., and Sun. at 3 p.m.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Mr. Burns," a post-electric play. Synopsis: The electrical grid has fallen, and society has crumbled. On a dangerous, electricless night, a mismatched group of strangers gather round an isolated campfire, trying to recall an episode of "The Simpsons." A paean to live theater, and to the resilience of Bart ...
- Production runs July 17-August 9, in Grapevine, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Grapevine, TX
Casting for the production "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee." Project description: "An eclectic group of children compete for the spelling bee championship of a lifetime. Through the words they must spell, the audience gets a glimpse into the lives and minds of these exceptionally bright, although often odd, ...
- "Hair" rehearses July 6-27; runs July 29-31, Aug. 1-2, 5-9, 12-16. "The 1940's Radio Hour" rehearses Nov. 2-23; runs Nov. 24, 25, 27-29; Dec. 2-6, 9-13.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in NYC, NY
Casting "Hair". A cultural phenomenon in musical theatre, Hair celebrates the rock music and culture of the ‘60s and ‘70s, and follows a group of young Americans in their effort to foster peace and love during the Vietnam War. Iconic musical numbers include "Aquarius", "Good Morning Starshine", "I Believe in ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 4 with a possible extension through Oct. 11); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Nov. ...
- Rehearses June-early July (weeknights and weekends) in NYC; tech July 9 (10 a.m.-2 p.m.) in Washington, D.C.; runs July 9 (8:15 p.m.), July 11 (10:15 p.m.), July 12 (6 p.m.), July 15 (6:30 p.m.), and July 17 (7:45 P.M.) in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Seeking four NYC-based nonunion actors to be a part of the regional premiere of the play “Graceless," written by Tom Slot, to be performed as a part of The Capital Fringe Festival in Washington, D.C. Synopsis: In politics, never let them see you bleed. The mayor of Anderson, South Carolina ...
- Rehearsals begin July 26; previews begin Aug. 30; opens Sept. 1; closes Oct. 9 with possible extension in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Berkeley, CA
Casting "Hamlet," to be performed by ten actors who have learned all the roles. Artistic director states: "Each night, character names are drawn out of a hat in front of the audience at the top of the show. The cast takes five minutes to get in place and perform. This ...
- Rehearses begin May 26. Performances run July 30-Aug. 5, at the Murray Park Amphitheatre in Murray, UT. Producers state: "Though you will not be at every practice, you have to be available during that period for rehearsals. Last two weeks of July are rehearsals for everyone."
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in Murray, UT
Casting the revised 1999 Broadway version of the Irving Berlin classic, "Annie Get Your Gun." Project description: "This amazing production is a show within a show, with the production happening all around the audience. Combining the great elements of this classic show with the most exciting elements of Buffalo Bill’s ...
- Rehearsals begin on/around May 6 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., and Sun., 3-9 p.m.) at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY. Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, expect three times/wk. for leads, two times/week for ensemble. Exact schedule will depend on role/actor's conflicts. Performs July 10-12 (four performances) at the Grinton I Will Library, 1500 Central Ave., Yonkers, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 30, May 3 in White Plains, NY
Casting Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Carousel."