- Rehearses Mon. & Thurs. (8-11 p.m., or until 12 a.m. as it gets closer to production); rehearses July 27 (off-book date) to Aug. 13 (every weeknight); runs Aug. 14 (9:30 p.m.), Aug. 18 (4:30 p.m.), Aug. 22 (4:30 p.m.), Aug. 25 (7 p.m.), and Aug. 28 (9:15 p.m.) in NYC. Ensure that you can commit to this date before scheduling an audition.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "O'Brien and O'Brian," part of the 2015 New York International Fringe Festival. Synopsis: "O'Brien and O'Brian" is a romantic comedy about lawyers in love, homophobia, Irish-phobia, and finding your heart's desire.
- Shooting August 12-September 10, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 8, 9 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Oscillate Wildly." Project description: "The story of Ben, a gay man with cerebral palsy, and his difficulty connecting with those around him."
- Performs at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL.
- Auditions: Jul 8 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration." Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and the highly interactive "historians," Aria and Erik, lead the audience through a retelling of Disney's animated hit, "Frozen."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jul 8, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female ensemble for "Matilda."
- Training camp begins mid-August; rehearses three times per week; runs one-three games per week from October 2015-June 2016 in Memphis, TN.
- Auditions: Jul 8 in Nashville, TN and Jul 18 in Memphis, TN
Seeking strong dancers in jazz and hip hop for the 15-16 Memphis Grizzlies dance team, known as the Grizz Girls, to perform at all 45 NBA games, plus appearances.
- Performances run September 10-19, at the old West Jordan Library.
- Auditions: Jul 8, 9 in West Jordan, UT
Casting "The 39 Steps," a comedic stage adaptation of the famed 1935 Alfred Hitchcock film (and John Buchnan novel) of the same title. Project description: "Unsuspecting Englishman Richard Hannay is inadvertently drawn into an elaborate plot by a dark and beautiful female spy. When the same woman is mysteriously murdered ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 19-23 in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 9, 10 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Empire Burlesque," a staged reading of a new musical presented to a private audience. Actors will be on script. There will be some technical elements (i.e. lighting, projections). Synopsis: "Empire Burlesque" is a satirical Vaudeville romp, hosted by Mark Twain, chronicling America’s bumbling first foray into empire – the ...
- Rehearses July 9 (8–11 p.m.) & July 10 (9 a.m.–3 p.m.); shoots July 10 (3:30-5 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in New York, NY
Casting "To The Stage: A Show Choir Documentary." Seeking strong dancer/singers or singers who dance well, to be a part of an exciting, educational documentary about show choirs. For this segment of the documentary, the team will explore the work that goes into putting together a show choir performance. Especially ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 21; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 14, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Estrella Cruz (The Junkyard Queen)."
- Rehearses in July in San Pedro; run begins Aug. 9 at the Warner Grand Theater in San Pedro.
- Auditions: Jul 11, 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Sammy Davis Jr. - The Ultimate Entertainer," a musical tribute to Sammy Davis Jr. and the Rat Pack. The dancing featured in this show ranges from Ragtime to Mod, from Funk to Disco. The era ranges from the 1920's thru the 70's.
- Shoots July 16 from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 12 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Better Half," a student comedy for NYFA.
- Rehearses July 20-Sept. 16, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 21-25, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 27, 1-7 p.m.; Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 5-9 p.m.; runs Oct. 2-11 at Conejo Players Theatre 351 S. Moorpark Rd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "13," a musical. Synopsis: Evan Goldman is about to turn thirteen, and he can’t wait. His life seems full of possibilities until his parents get divorced, and he is forced to move with his mom from big-city New York to the small town of Appleton, Indiana. If Evan can’t ...