- Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2016; runs Mar. 18-May 28 in Chicago, IL. Note: Sean Graney Workshop will be staged by Sean Graney in the spring.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Adding Machine: The Musical" based on the play by Elmer Rice with book and lyrics by Joshua Schmidt and Jason Loewith and music by Joshua Schmidt. Also casting a TBD Sean Graney Workshop production.
- Rehearses July 26-Aug. 16 (4 p.m.-10 or 11 p.m.) at TNC; load-in/tech/dress rehearsals Aug. 17-19 (multiple hours TBD); pick-up rehearsals Aug. 26 & Sept. 2 (hours TBD); runs Aug. 20-Sept. 6 (Thurs.-Sun., 8 p.m.; Sun. at 3 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 7, 8 in New York, NY
Casting and seeking a stage manager and tech director for "This Time," a developmental workshop production (with Theater For The New City, NYC).
- Runs Oct. 18-Dec. 6 in Evanston, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Life of Galileo" by Bertolt Brecht with translation by Mark Ravenhill. Brecht's powerful play about a scientific discovery that changed the world and the society that was not ready to accept that change. The production will reduce the play to its essential components, using a small group of actorsone ...
- Season runs in Philadelphia. PA.
- Auditions: Jul 20 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Theatre Exile's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Rizzo" (Bruce Graham, writer; Joe Canuso, dir. Reheasals begin Sept. 22; previews begin Oct. 15; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 8); "Smoke" (Kim Davies, writer; Deborah Block, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; previews begin Feb. 18; runs Feb. 24-Mar. 13 with a possible ext. ...
- Plays in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting musical theater performers for the Winter Park Playhouse Spring Series 2015-16, to include "I Left My Heart: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett (reh. Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan.21-Feb. 27, 2016), "I Love My Wife" (reh. Feb. 29, 2016; runs Mar. 17-19, 2016 and Mar. 31-Apr. 23, ...