- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Steppenwolf Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "East of Eden" (Frank Galati, adaptation; Terry Kinney, dir. Runs Sept. 17-Nov. 15); "Domesticated" (Bruce Norris, writer-dir. Runs Dec. 3, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016); "The Flick" (Annie Baker, writer. Dexter Bullard, dir.); "Mary Page Marlowe" (Tracy Letts, writer. Runs Mar. 31-May 29, 2016); ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- There will be a six-day developmental workshop (June 22-27) with one reading in Memphis, TN. It is being presented by Theatrical Rights Worldwide in partnership with Tennessee Shakespeare Company and the University of Memphis.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Midsummer Night" composed by Brendan Milburn and Valerie Vigoda ("Striking 12," "Sleeping Beauty Wakes") is a rollicking rethinking of "A Midsummer Nights Dream" set in a rock festival. Rock stars Titania and Oberon quarrel, rock assistant Puck creates havoc and roadie Bottom gets a chance to shine. Live music, ...
- First read-through Apr. 14; rehearsals begin May 4; opens May 29; closes June 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY and Mar 31 in New York, NY and Apr 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Bottled Up," a play. Concept: The show will consist of two original one-act narrative plays that will be performed in a completely immersive and interactive theater space at DCTV in Tribeca. Producers state: "The night will be an experience rather than just a performance, where the guests get buzzed ...
- Rehearsals begin in late April; runs June 26 & 27, July 10, 11, 16, 17, and 18 (8 p.m.) and June 28 and July 12 & 19 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting the Rockaway Theatre Company's summer production of the classic musical "Guys and Dolls."
- Rehearsals begin May 4, Mon.-Thur. 12-9 p.m.; Sat-Sun 12-9 p.m.; runs June 2-July 12, 7-9 p.m. in Central Park, Prospect Park & Teardrop Park in Battery Park City, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "The Taming of the Shrew," a play.
- Shows run June 12-21 in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago Heights, IL and Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Other Desert Cities," a play. Project description: "Brooke Wyeth returns home to Palm Springs to visit her parents after a six-year absence. A once-promising novelist, she announces to her family the imminent publication of a memoir dredging up a pivotal and tragic event in the family's history - a ...
- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs June 4-July 12 (Thurs.-Fri., 8 p.m.; Sat., 4 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sun., 7 p.m.; no show July 4) in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Trouble We Come From." Synopsis: "The Trouble We Come From" is a world premiere romantic comedy. Charlie finds himself at a crossroads in his life, with the news that his girlfriend is pregnant. Charlie confides in his best friend, Vince, that he has recently crossed paths with past ...