- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Plays in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting musical theater performers for the Winter Park Playhouse Spring Series 2015-16, to include "I Left My Heart: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett (reh. Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan.21-Feb. 27, 2016), "I Love My Wife" (reh. Feb. 29, 2016; runs Mar. 17-19, 2016 and Mar. 31-Apr. 23, ...
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...