- Rehearses in May and June 2015; summer seasonal employment runs June 20-Sept. 7, 2015 in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 30, May 2, 3, 4 in Carlsbad, CA
Seeking dynamic and highly energetic singers and dancers to portray fun characters for LEGOLAND California Resort's 2015 Summer Season. Entertainment includes the hit seasonal show "Character Dance Party," the Hotel Improv & Atmosphere, hosts for "The LEGO Movie Experience," Costume Character staff, gymnasts for the year-long audience favorite "The Big ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs June 18-July 12 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; and Sun., 2 p.m., and June 27, 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Next to Normal," a Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-winning musical and emotional powerhouse about a family trying to care for each other and survive with their spirit intact, while dealing with the pain that cripples their family at its core. The story concerns a mother, Diana, a suburban housewife ...
- Rehearses June-early July (weeknights and weekends) in NYC; tech July 9 (10 a.m.-2 p.m.) in Washington, D.C.; runs July 9 (8:15 p.m.), July 11 (10:15 p.m.), July 12 (6 p.m.), July 15 (6:30 p.m.), and July 17 (7:45 P.M.) in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Seeking four NYC-based nonunion actors to be a part of the regional premiere of the play “Graceless," written by Tom Slot, to be performed as a part of The Capital Fringe Festival in Washington, D.C. Synopsis: In politics, never let them see you bleed. The mayor of Anderson, South Carolina ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Shadowland Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Clybourne Park" (Bruce Norris, writer; James Glossman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 29-June 14); "Shipwrecked! An Entertainment" (Donald Margulies, writer; Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 19-July 5); "Moon ...
- Street promotion dates: May 23, 24, 30, 31 and June 6, 7, 13, 14, 26, & 27 (afternoons for three-four hours, weather permitting) in various parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY. "Wongo" after-party dates: June 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 and July 2, 3, 4, and possibly July 5 (approx. 12 a.m.-2 a.m.) in Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY (near the Morgan L stop).
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking female street team to help promote "Wild Women of Planet Wongo," an immersive theater 1960s-style sci-fi musical event, to be presented at Brooklyn Fireproof in Bushwick, Brooklyn in June. Some of street team members' interaction will be filmed for possible use in the show. Street team members will be ...
- Season runs in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Baltimore, MD
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Everyman Theatre. Season includes: "An Inspector Calls" (J.B. Priestley, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11); "Fences" (August Wilson, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 22); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 11, 2015-Jan. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 5 (Mon., 7:30-9:30 p.m.; Sat., 9-11:30 a.m.); anticipated sneak preview June 5; runs June 19-21 (tentative) in Roselle Park, NJ.
- Auditions: May 2 in Roselle Park, NJ
Casting "My Kinda Dad," a play. Synopsis: “My Kinda Dad” is written from the ferocious perspective of a young boy who admires his friends’ dads and dreams of one day having the same relationship with his dad. While fathers of yesterday behave differently from fathers of today, this story reveals ...
- Runs June 16-July 12 at The Eugene O'Neill Theater Center during the National Music Theater Conference in Waterford, CT. Each musical is in residence for two weeks.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for the 2015 National Music Theater Conference. Projects and breakdown to be provided when play selection is announced, not later than May 1.
- Season runs Nantucket, MA.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY and May 12 in Nantucket, MA
Seeking actors for White Heron Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Gin Game" (Rehearsals begin June 15; runs July 7-22); "Vanya and Sonia and Mash and Spike" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 22-Sept. 9).
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: May 6 in Ashland, OR
Casting the Oregon Shakespeare Festival Season. Season includes "Twelfth Night" (Christopher Liam Moore, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; runs Feb. 26-Oct. 30); "Great Expectations" (Penny Metropulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Feb. 27-Oct. 30); "The River Bride" (Laurie Woolery, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 28-July 7); "Roe" ...
- Rehearsals June 22-July 12 (Mon.-Thurs. 12-9 p.m., Sat. & Sun. 12-9 p.m.) 5.5 hrs. in Battery Park; runs July 14-Aug. 16 (7-9 p.m.) in Battery Park/Castle Clinton and Brooklyn Bridge Park in NYC.
- Auditions: May 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Measure For Measure." Synopsis: Once a free and open society, Vienna is now bitterly divided between high morals and the greed of commerce. Disguised as a monk, the Duke Vincentio wanders the land, prying into the daily lives of his subjects, desperate to learn their passions and concerns. When ...
- Season runs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 11, 12 in Portland, OR
Casting Portland Center Stage Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Our Town" (Runs Aug. 18-Oct. 11); "Sex With Strangers" (Runs Sept. 15-Nov. 22); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Runs Sept. 29-Nov. 29); "Twist Your Dickens" (Runs Dec. 1-31); "Santaland Diaries" (Runs Nov. 24-Dec. 27); "Great Expectations" (Runs Dec. 15-Feb. 14); "Forever" (Runs Jan. 26-Mar. ...