- Rehearsals begin June 10 at La Jolla Playhouse; runs July 18-Aug. 10 in CA. Rehearsals begin Aug. 26 at Hartford Stage; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 5 in CT. Rehearsals begin Oct. 7 at Huntington Theatre Company; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 16 (with possible extension through Nov. 22) in MA.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, 30 in New York City, NY
Casting "Ether Dome."
- Rehearsals begin August 2014 (for Westerdam), and October 2014 (for Eurodam) in NYC; performs October 2014–April 2015 (on Westerdam), and December 2014–June 2015 (on Eurodam).
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, in New York, NY
Seeking singers and dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s Westerdam and Eurodam luxury ships.
- Rehearses and performs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, in Warwick, RI
Casting principals and ensemble for the Ocean State Theatre 2014 season musicals. Season includes "Always, Patsy Cline" (Ted Swindley, writer. Amiee Turner, dir. John C. Brown, musical dir. Rehearsals begin May 20; runs June 4-22) and "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics.; Jo Swerling and Abe Burrows, book. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 2; runs June 19-22 as part of the Red Brick Road's Shorts Festival in North Hollywood.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Make It Better," a one-act play.
- Season runs in Chester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting the 2024 Chester Theatre Company season. Season includes: "Madagascar" (J.T. Rogers, writer; James Warwick, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 25-July 6), "Annapurna" (Sharr White, writer; Directed by Robert Egan, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 10-20), "A Number" (Caryl Churchill, writer; Byam Stevens, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting three shows for the Connecticut Repertory Theatre season. Shows include "A Chorus Line" (Rehearsals begin May. 16; runs Jun. 5-15); "The Sunshine Boys" (Rehearsals begin May 30; runs Jun. 9-29); "Gypsy" (Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 10-20).
- Season rehearses and performs in VT.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in White River Junction, VT
Casting 2014-15 New London Barn and 2014-15 Northern Stage season. New London Barn season includes: "A Little Night Music" (Hugh Wheeler, book; Stephen Sondheim, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; based on the Ingmar Bergman film 'Smiles of a Summer Night'; Lillian King, dir.; TBA, choreo.; Andy Roninson, music dir.; Rehearsals begin ...
- Season runs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for the Phoenix Theatre. Season includes "Memphis" (runs Aug. 24-Oct. 12), "Mary Poppins" (runs Oct. 28-Dec. 21, with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015), "Two Pianos 4 Hands" (runs Dec. 23-Feb. 1, 2015, with possible extension through Feb. 8), "Anything Goes" (runs Feb. 3-March 22, 2015, ...
- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...
- Development/workshop June 22-July 15 in Gainesville, Florida. Tech rehearsal Aug. 25-Sept. 7 in Tempe, AZ; runs Sept. 8-13 in Austin, TX, then tours nationally Sept. 15-Nov. 22 (premieres Nov. 10-16 in NYC; New York dates may be staffed by a different cast & crew than the national tour), with additional tour dates in March 2015.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
En Garde Arts, a not-for-profit organization (formerly called En Garde Productions), is casting "Basetrack," a multi-media theatrical event depicting the stories of Marines who served in the war in Afghanistan.
- Season rehearses and performs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. There is no housing or transportation provided. Actors needs to have their own local housing.
- Auditions: May 5 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Casting the Island City Stage's 2014-15 season. Season includes "Poz" (Michael Leeds, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 23); "Octopus" (Andy Rogow, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Jan. 29-Feb 29); "The Little Dog Laughed" (Michael Leeds, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 30; runs Apr. 16-May. 16); and ...
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...
- Shoots late June; stage production takes place late summer/early fall at a TBA location.
- Auditions: May 6 in Manhattan, NY
Casting an untitled gospel musical about gang violence. Synopsis: Based in Washington, D.C., a 16-year-old teenager, Lamont Spencer, must decide to stay with the gang who revenged his father's death or seek salvation in the church.
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...