- Season rehearses and runs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Shadowland Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Clybourne Park" (Bruce Norris, writer; James Glossman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 29-June 14); "Shipwrecked! An Entertainment" (Donald Margulies, writer; Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 19-July 5); "Moon ...
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Huntington Theatre Co. Season includes: "A Little Night Music" (Hugh Wheeler, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Peter DuBois, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11); "A Confederacy of Dunces" (Jeffrey Hatcher, adaptation; John Kennedy Toole, author; David Esbjornson, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. ...
- Rehearsals start on or about June 17; performs July 16-19 & July 23-26 at The Saban Theatre, Beverly Hills, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Rent," the musical by Jonathan Larson. Inspired by Puccini's opera "La Boheme," "Rent" is a gritty show, rich in profanity and mature themes.
- Season runs in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Walnut Creek, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Center Rep. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Mark Phillips, dir. Runs Oct. 23-Nov. 21); "A Christmas Carol" (Scott Denison, dir. Runs Dec. 10-20); "Born Yesterday" (Timothy Near, dir. Runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016); "ART" (Michael Butler, dir. Runs Apr. 1-30, 2016); ...
- Season runs in Bennington, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Oldcastle Theatre Company. Season includes: "Talley's Folly" (Lanford Wilson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 5-21); "Time Stands Still" (Donald Margulies, writer. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 5-21); "Cabaret" (Kander & Ebb, music & lyrics. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs Jul 10-Aug. 2); ...
- Season runs in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Baltimore, MD
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Everyman Theatre. Season includes: "An Inspector Calls" (J.B. Priestley, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11); "Fences" (August Wilson, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 22); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 11, 2015-Jan. ...
- Season runs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The San Francisco Playhouse. Season includes: "Dog Fight" (Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, music & lyrics; Peter Duchan, book; Bill English, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; closes Nov. 7); "Stage Kiss" (Sarah Ruhl, writer; Susi Damilano, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2015; closes Jan. 9, ...
- Rehearses three- to four weeks during June/July in Las Vegas, with two weeks rehearsal in China (Sept. 16-31). Contract runs Oct. 1–Dec. 31, in China.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting for a new, contemporary, high-energy illusion show opening in China this fall.
- Rehearses May 2016; staged reading June 9 at the TADA Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Freedom's Song," a new musical. Synopsis: A completely original full length musical, "Freedom’s Song" tells the story of an interracial family living during the Civil War era. Martha, a white woman, and Cyrus, a black slave, flee Georgia to seek safety in Pennsylvania only to have Cyrus taken away ...
- Rehearsals begin around May 16. Flexible solo or small group rehearsals for the first few weeks, followed by group runs in the two weeks prior to the June 21 show. Rehearsals will take place on weekends or weeknights, depending on schedules; runs as a one-night-only staged reading on June 21 at 5:30 p.m. at Three Clubs, 1123 Vine St., L.A.
- Auditions: May 2, 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Killer Party," a staged reading of a serial musical web series. Synopsis: Ash and her friends want to throw the perfect college graduation party. They probably shouldn’t have invited a homicidal maniac. This is a live whodunnit and a Sunday night party with themed cocktails. Blocking is minimal and ...
- Cold read May 16 & 17; rehearses May 23 & 24; shoots June 6 & 7 and then continues to shoot throughout the summer, once a wk. for a full day, in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Sit Black & Relax," a comedy about living normally as young adults in NYC. Synopsis: An African American woman who is fairly new to NYC is best friends with an Irish American woman who is also fairly new to NYC. Coordinator states: "This series depicts life as a black ...