- Rehearses June 28-Aug. 12; runs Aug. 13-Sept. 11 in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking skilled Latin, Hispanic, African American, and ethnically ambiguous nonunion dancers who can sing for PCPA's production of "In the Heights." Must have strong ballet and jazz technique. Latin ballroom styles are a plus. Also looking for B-boys/girls with strong power moves, who are well versed in funk styles (i.e. ...
- Rehearses May 22-June 1; runs June 2-5 in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Baltimore, MD and Feb 16 in College Park, MD
Casting "Hairspray: In Concert with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra," in which John Waters will be the special guest star. This semi-staged version of Hairspray will be holding local casting auditions and will be cast with Broadway performers.
- Season rehearses and runs in Colchester, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in New York, NY and Feb 18 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Saint Michael's Playhouse's upcoming 2016 season. Theater states: "As a Resident Stock Theater, SMP looks to hire a company of actors to appear in as many consecutive productions as possible. Musicals and non-musicals may share many of the same actors." Season ...
- Rehearses Mar. 1-17; runs Mar. 18, Apr. 2, 23, 24, 29, 30, May 7, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, June 3, 4, 5, 11, and 12 at 13 Street Repertory Company in New York City.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting “Yaki Yim Bamboo the Musical,” an original interactive children’s musical set in the Caribbean.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs June 18-Oct. 15.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY
Casting Oregon Shakespeare Festival's production of "The Wiz," with book by William F. Brown and music and lyrics by Charlie Smalls.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 19, 2016 in Washington, D.C.; tech May 10 in Atlanta; opens May 12 in Atlanta, GA; week two is May 17-21 in Miami, FL; week three is May 24-28 in Austin, TX; week four is May 31-June 4 in Denver, CO; week five is June 7-11 in L.A.; week six is June 14-18 in Oakland, CA; week seven is June 21-25 in Chicago, IL; week eight is June 28-July 2 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors (four women, one man) for principal roles in this eight-city U.S. tour of "1 in 3 Play" (working title).
- PA contract for next season will likely be from Sept. 2016-June 2017 Children's Theatre Company, 2400 3rd Ave. South, Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC and Feb 19 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors to audition for Children’s Theatre Company (CTC)'s Performing Apprentice (PA) Program for the 2016-2017 season. Company manager states: "CTC’s PA Program is one of the most intensive in the nation. It offers a comprehensive opportunity for gifted young actors ages 19 and older. PAs have the unique opportunity ...
- All shows rehearse for approximately two weeks prior to the first performance. Shows rehearse and perform in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 18, in New York, NY
Seeking strong nonunion male and female dancers and singers for Bill Hanney's Theatre by the Sea's 2016 season. Season includes: "Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story" (Richard Sabellico, dir. Runs June 1-19, 2016); "West Side Story" (Bob Richard, dir.; Diane Laurenson, choreo. Runs June 22-July 16); "The Wizard of Oz" (Billy ...
- Rehearsals begin June 13, 2016; runs July 6-17 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 18, in North Hollywood, CA
Casting Equity dancers who sing for "Idaho."
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Washington, DC
Casting Equity actors for the Folger Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Sense And Sensibility” (Jane Austen, writer; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearses Aug. 23-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23), “Timon Of Athens” (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearses Jan. 10, 2017-Feb. 5, 2017; runs Feb. 7, 2017-Mar. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Colchester, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 19, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/dancers for the ensemble in Saint Michael's Playhouse's upcoming 2016 season. Theater states: "As a Resident Stock Theater, SMP looks to hire a company of actors to appear in as many consecutive productions as possible. Musicals and non-musicals may share many of the same actors." Season includes: "Sister ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 20, 21 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking trained singers/actors--versatile Equity and non-Equity males and females with strong singing abilities in folk-rock and contemporary musical theater styles, in addition to strong acting capabilities--for Front Porch Theatricals' 2016 season. Season includes: "The Spitfire Grill" (Deana Muro, music dir. Rehearses May 2-26; runs May 27-June 5); and "Floyd Collins" ...
- Non-Equity rehearsals begin June 6; Equity rehearsals begin June 20; runs July 15-24 (10-12 performances) in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21, 23, in Thousand Oaks, CA and Feb 22 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Little Mermaid."
- Season runs June 1-Aug. 16 in the Catskill Mountains, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in New York, NY and Feb 26, 27 in Chicago, IL and Mar 3, 4, 5 in Greensboro, NC
Seeking crew/camp counselors for the 2016 season at Stagedoor Manor, a performing arts camp for ages 10-18, in NY’s Catskill Mountains. Director states: "Our program is for youth interested in exposure to the theater, in a summer stock style setting. We hire professionals to create the worlds of their shows ...