- Rehearsals begin June 1; runs July 10-Aug. 22 in Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: May 18 in Glendale, CA
Casting "9 to 5," a musical based off of the 1980 hit movie.
- Rehearsals begin June 14; runs July 24-Aug. 2 in Crystal Lake, IL, a suburb of Chicago.
- Auditions: May 19, 21 in Crystal Lake, IL
Casting "You Can't Take It With You," a professional summer dinner theater production. Producer states: "In addition to a great and fun production of 'You Can't Take It With You,' the proceeds from the meal portion of each ticket goes to a different charity each performance."
- Season runs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 20 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting dancers for the Old Globe's 2015-16 season. Season includes, "In Your Arms" (Christopher Gattelli, dir./choreo.; rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 25), "Much Ado About Nothing" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 15; runs Nov. 10-22), "Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" (James Vásquez, dir.; John DeLuca, choreo. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearses July 6-13; concert is July 13 in NYC. Backup singers must be available during this time.
- Auditions: May 25, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking two female and one male backup singers for Natalie Weiss' Highline Ballroom concert in NYC. Concert will feature new arrangements of pop favorites, YouTube hits, and popular mash-ups. Singers must be able to hold tight harmonies, learn music quickly, and have a strong pop sensibility.
- Season rehearses and runs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in Portland Center Stage's upcoming season. Season includes "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Rose Riordan, dir. Dates: Aug. 18-Oct. 11; LORT B); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer; Brandon Woolley, dir. Dates: Sept. 15-Nov. 22; LORT D); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz ...