- Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 20-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Cymbeline" for Boomerang Theatre Company.
- Read-through May 9 (11 a.m.-1 p.m.); rehearses June 6 (scenes 1-4), June 13 (scenes 1-5), June 27 (scenes 4-8), July 11 (scenes 8-11), July 25 (scenes 1-6), Aug. 1 (scenes 6-11), and Aug. 8 & 22 (all scenes); performance dates TBD between Aug. 29-Sept. 19, in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Under the Same Moon," a comedic, limited-run, non-union showcase. Synopsis: The time is the late 1940s in the North Carolinas and Burt's barbershop has always been the pride of the community--that is, until Rita and Thelma Lou want to open a beauty parlor right next door to the barber ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; production dates will be June 19, 20, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and June 20, 21, 27, & 28 (2 p.m.) in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Riverside, CA
Casting "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot," a play that is an allegorical look at the sort of guilt that can trap a person in prisons of their own making. Synopsis: It is about forgiveness. Or rather, the lack of ability to forgive one's self. The setting is Hope, which ...
- Rehearses June 1-July 1 at Brooklyn Arts Exchange 421 Fifth Avenue Brooklyn, NY; runs July 2, 3, 9, 11, 16, 17, and 18 at the Old Stone House in Washington Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY and Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY and Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a musical about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London with a new name seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him, ravaged his young wife, and became warden to his daughter. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of ...
- Rehearses June 15-July 1; runs July 2-26 in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Greene, NY
Seeking Equity actors for "Woody Guthrie's American Song," a celebration of the life and songs of folk legend Woody Guthrie. Theater states: "CRT is the only theater company in the greater Binghamton area under annual contract with Actors’ Equity Association, the union for professional actors and stage managers."
- All productions rehearse and perform in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Marriott Theatre. Season includes: "Pinocchio" (Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 1-Aug. 2); "October Sky" (Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 18); "Elf" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 21, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); and a TBD TYA production.
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Chicago, IL and Apr 24, 25 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Lookingglass Theatre's 2015-2016 mainstage season. Season includes "Treasure Island" (Mary Zimmerman, dir. Run begins Oct. 7); "Blood Wedding" (Daniel Ostling, dir. Run begins Mar. 2); "Thaddeus and Slocum" (Nicole Brooks & Krissy Vanderwarder, dirs. Run begins June 1).