- Rehearsals begin mid-March; performs June 3-4, 9-11, and 17-18 (8 p.m.), and June 5, 12, & 19 (2 p.m.) at the Post Theater, Bldg. T4, Fort Tilden, Gateway National Recreation Area, Breezy Point, Queens, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting Stephen Sondheim's "Follies."
- Shoots March 5-20, in Dallas/Fort Worth and Rowlett, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Dallas, TX
Casting the independent web series "Given Circumstances." Project description: "Reluctant husband Lance and childless wife Laura have been unsuccessful in starting a family. They eventually take on fertility specialist, Dr. Jun, to unravel the mystery. Laura embraces extreme measures to try to become pregnant, but Lance is revealed as having ...
- Productions run in Ft Myers, FL (Broadway Palm) and Dutch Apple (Lancaster, PA).
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for Prather Entertainment Group. Broadway Palm season includes: "Funny Girl" (runs March 24-April 2); "Wizard of Oz" (runs June 23-Aug. 13); "Yesterdays" (runs Aug. 25-Oct. 8); "Evita" (runs Sept. 29-Nov. 19); and "Holiday Revue Show" (runs Nov. 10-Dec. 25 in FL). Dutch Apple season includes: "Mary ...
- Season runs Aug. 23, 2016-May 28, 2017 in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Chicago, IL and Feb 24 in Milwaukee, WI
Casting the 2016-17 Season for the Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; previews begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 30); "Man of La Mancha" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; previews begin Sept. 20; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 30); "The ...
- Rehearsals run March 6-April 7. Performances run April 8-May 7, at Shaking The Tree Theatre in Portland, OR. Note: Your child will not be called to every rehearsal, and will perform no more than twice a week, unless requested.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "A Doll's House." Project description: "A wealthy woman's attempts to help her financially troubled husband go unrewarded."