- Rehearsal begins Oct. 21 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in Austin, TX
Seeking actors for the Austin Shakespeare 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Cyrano de Bergerac," "The Invention of Love," and "Taming of the Shrew."
- Rehearsals begin around Oct. 20 (weeknights and occasional weekends); actors cast in both productions will rehearse five-six times/wk.; actors cast in only "Two Gents" will rehearse two-four times/wk.; tech rehearsal Dec. 1 & 2; runs Dec. 3-14 with alternating eve. shows, plus Sat & Sun. matinees, in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY
Casting Neil LaBute's "reasons to be pretty" and William Shakespeare's "Two Gentlemen of Verona." Directors state: "Spice Witch Productions explors themes of gender and identity by pairing classical and contemporary works together in rep. This season will focus on beauty and appearance. SWP plans on double casting the four characters ...
- Rehearses in October-November; shoots Nov. 1-9 (3-4 days) at California State University Northridge in Northridge, CA. producer's note: "Pick-up days may be needed after set shoot dates. Final cuts/wrap will be by the end of this year. We will need actors who are available for rehearsals and can transport themselves to Northridge."
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in West Hollywood, CA
Casting "Teachers Lounge." Producer states: "We've heard it time and time again; a show about high schoolers and the drama that ensues between them struggling with popularity, puberty, and sometimes even school work. However, this show brings new perspective on the life and drama that ensues between, what all of ...
- Rehearsals run for two weeks in NYC followed by rehearsals in Croton Falls, NY (Northern Westchester); all performances run Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun. at 3 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting The Schoolhouse Theater's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Freud's Last Session" (rehearsals begin the week of Oct. 6; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 23), "The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-moon Marigolds" (rehearsals begin the week of Feb. 2, 2015; runs Feb. 27-March 22), and "The Clearing" (rehearsals begin the week of ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in New York, NY
Casting North Carolina Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Seeking actors of all races and ethnic backgrounds. Season includes: "Billy Elliot" (Elton John, music; Lee Hall, book and lyrics; Eric Woodhall, dir.; Adam Pelty, choreo. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. 10-15); "Next to Normal" (Tom Kitt, music; Brian Yorkey, book ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 25, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble and special chorus parts in North Carolina Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Billy Elliot" (Elton John, music; Lee Hall, book and lyrics; Eric Woodhall, dir.; Adam Pelty, choreo. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. 10-15); "Next to Normal" (Tom Kitt, music; Brian Yorkey, book and lyrics; ...
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Vaudevillians" (Jinx Monsoon and Major Scales, written and performed by. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 14, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "All The Way & The Great Society" (Robert Schenkkan, writer; Bill Rauch, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 8, 2014-Nov. ...
- Half Moon Theatre is located at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27 in Poughkeepsie, NY
Casting Half Moon Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "And the World Goes Round" (Michael Schiralli, dir.-choreo.; John Kander, composer; Fred Ebb, lyricist. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 1-23, with possible one-weekend extension); "It's a Wonderful Life, The Radio Play" (Michael Schrialli, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 18; runs Dec. 5-20, ...
- Performances take place in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting Center Theatre Group's 2014-15 season. Mark Taper Forum season includes "The Price," by Arthur Miller (runs Jan. 13-Mar. 22, 2015; Garry Hynes, dir.), "Immediate Family," by: Paul Oakley Stovall (runs Mar. 24-June 7, 2015; Phylicia Rashad, dir.), "Bent," by Martin Sherman (runs June 16-Aug. 23, 2015; Moises Kaufman, dir.), ...
- Rehearsal begins Nov. 5; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 23 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 29, Oct 3 in Oakbrook, IL
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a play.