- Vocalist contract/travel to rehearsal begins Oct. 1; dancer contract begins Oct. 6 in Tampa, FL; vocalist rehearsals begin Oct. 2; dancer rehearsals begin Oct. 7, 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship Nov. 19; ports in cities such as Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, and Miami; routes through Alaska, Western American Seaboard, and the Caribbean; contract ends Mar. 14, 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Swing!", a musical on the Norwegian Cruise Line Theatre. Performers on ship will also perform in "Legends in Concert"; "Wine Lovers"; and "Pure Variety". Company states: "Norwegian Cruise Line is committed to raising the bar on what can be expected from at-sea entertainment. We can and do deliver A-list ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.) and Sat. (10 a.m.-1 p.m.); runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11 (Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.; double performances on last Sat. of run) at Newport Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Newport Beach, CA
Casting "Postmortem" by Ken Ludwig, directed by Gigi Fusco Meese. Synopsis: Ken Ludwig’s insatiably funny murder-thriller will take hold of your wits. It is the 1920s at the Gillette castle in Connecticut. Actor, manager, and playwright William Gillette, best known for portrayal of Sherlock Holmes, has invited his sister and ...
- Season runs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Pubic Theatre (ME). Season includes: "Wait Until Dark" (Frederic Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, adaptation. Contract dates: Sept. 28–Oct. 25, 2015); "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer. Contract dates: Dec. 1–14, 2015); "The Ladies Foursome" (Norm Foster, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Contract dates: Jan. 4–31, ...
- Shows rehearse and run in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "Macbeth" (rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Apr. 5-May 22) and "Twelfth Night" (rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 15-May 21), running in repertory.
- Rehearses Aug. 11-Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 1 in N. Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 8 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "King Lear," a live play.
- Tours Oct. 9-30; runs Nov. 1-22 at the Public Theater.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting Shakespeare's "Comedy of Errors." This production is part of the Mobile Shakespeare Initiative.
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- Contracts are ongoing, with each tour running an average of ten to eleven months. Performers may be cast at the start of a tour or as a replacement.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "Sesame Street Live" and other family-friendly stage productions.
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-10 in Bentonville, AR.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Bentonville, AR
Casting strong singers/actors who are capable of playing multiple roles in "Man of La Mancha," with book by Dale Wasserman, lyrics by Joe Darion, and music by Mitch Leigh.
- Season rehearses and runs in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in New York, NY
Seeking men and women Equity actors for George Street Playhouse's 2015-16 season. Season includes: one title TBA (rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 10-Nov. 29, 2015); "Nureyev's Eyes" (David Rush, writer; Michael Mastro, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Feb. 2-Feb. 21; transfers to Delaware Theater Company Mar. 2); ...
- Production runs October 15-November 1, in Lincoln, NE.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 25 in Lincoln, NE
Casting for the musical "The Addams Family." Project description: "The creepy and kooky family comes to life in this magnificently macabre new musical comedy."