- Summer rehearsals begin May 24 in Center Barnstead, New Hampshire; national tour runs June 14-August 8. Fall rehearsals begin October 4; tours November 1-December 22.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31 in Chicago, IL
Hampstead Stage Company is casting its summer tour of "Robin Hood" and "Hercules," as well as their fall tour of "The Secret Garden" and "A Christmas Carol." Project description: "Each interactive, educational tour is performed by two actors, with each actor playing multiple roles, from scripts that are original adaptations ...
- Rehearses August 1-September 10. Performances run September 11-October 18, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the musical, "Anything Goes." Project description: "This Cole Porter musical is set aboard the ocean liner S. S. American, with a love triangle on board the luxury liner and the help of some elaborate disguises, tap-dancing sailors and good old-fashioned blackmail."
- Season runs May 20–Dec. 13, 2015 in Ogunquit, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 31, in New York, NY
Casting The Ogunquit Playhouse's 2015 Season. Shows under consideration: "Sister Act," "Nice Work If You Can Get It," "Rock of Ages", "Victor/Victoria," and "Saturday Night Fever."
- Rehearsal begins Mar. 17; runs Apr. 10-19 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in St. Louis, MO
Casting one male and one female actor/singer to play multiple roles in the ensemble for the upcoming production of "Rime of the Ancient Mariner." This is a staged adaptation of the poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge with original music composed and performed by the Indie Rock Group Sleepy Kitty.
- Shoots July 31-Aug. 3 and Aug. 7-9, 12-17, 21-24, 28-31 and Sept. 4-7 in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 7, 14 in Washington, DC
Casting “Water,” a multidimensional story of self-discovery that illustrates the complexity and simplicity of art, love, and sexuality. Tonya Mimms is a successful, D.C.-based, multi-media artist who feels firmly footed in her rise to fame until her ascent is challenged in the most unexpected ways. While meandering through the throes ...
- Runs October 2015-March 2016 in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Berkeley, CA
Casting actors of all types and ages to participate in Monday Night PlayGround. Company states: "Monday Night PlayGround performs once a month. Each month the cast is different, depending on the scripts we receive. Every script gets a total of 90 minutes rehearsal and 10 minutes of tech. The plays ...
- Shoots Feb. 28 & Mar. 1 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Los Angeles, CA
"Peach Blossom Neverland" is a promo trailer for a Chinese-American TV series. Based on a famous novel – “The Peach Blossom Spring”. The story follows an American artist who accidentally walks into a painting to a magical Chinese realm, and assembles his friends to help him and a young Chinese ...
- Season rehearsals begin May 18; runs through Aug. 9 in Sullivan, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 31, in Sullivan, IL
Seeking actors over the age of 16 for Little Theatre on the Square's Summer 2015 Season. Season includes: "Mary Poppins" (Run begins Jun. 3), "Hairspray" (Run begins Jun. 17), "Swing" (Run begins Jul. 1), "The Wizard Of Oz" (Run begins Jul. 15), and "The Addams Family" (Run begins Jul. 29).
- Shoots Feb. 27-March 1 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Tip Toe," a Loyola Marymount University non-sync dialogue student film. This is a coming-of-age tale film about a mediocre basketball player, Michael, who has no love left for a game which he has devoted most of his life to. His father, Glen, who is also his high school coach, ...
- Rehearses March 16-April 30. Performances run May 1-23, at Milagro Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "American Night: The Ballad of Juan José." Project description: "A provocative, irreverent, and hilarious mix of past and present, stereotype and truth."
- Season rehearses and performs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Hendersonville, NC
Casting the Flat Rock Playhouse season. Season includes: "Always…Patsy Cline" (Ted Swindley, writer; Lisa K. Bryant, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 7-31); "Over The River And Through The Woods" (Joe DiPietro, writer; Scott Treadway, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 4-21); "How To Succeed In Business Without ...
- Rehearsals begin late Feb.; tentatively scheduled to open late April-early May at a theater TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Legally Blonde: The Musical." Producers state: "Omigod, you guys! Life in Luggage Productions is riding on the success of their concert version of 'Grease: In Concert' with 'Legally Blonde: The Musical.' Are you a Delta-Nu?"
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10; runs Apr. 1-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various principal roles and understudies in "Airline Highway." Synopsis: In the parking lot of The Hummingbird, a once glamorous motel on New Orleans' infamous Airline Highway, a group of friends gather, press notes state. A rag-tag collection of strippers, hustlers, and philosophers have come together to ...