- Rehearsals begin May 5 in the Art-NY space in Fort Greene; runs June 8-11 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Money, Love, and Shame!" Isadore Zolotarevsky's long-unseen 1910 Yiddish melodrama translated in English. Synopsis: "Shortly before she is to travel with her tubercular immigrant father to Denver for his health, innocent, motherless Sonia is 'ruined' by young lawyer Albert Liebhartz in a fit of drunken madness. Albert had hoped ...
- Rehearses and performs in Bennington, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting the Oldcastle Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Play Date, a Farce" (John Morogiello, writer. Rehearsals begin Apr. 29; runs May 16-25); "Doubt" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 13-29); "4,000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 18-Aug. 3); Lerner and ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 1-26 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 24, in New York, NY
Casting singers and dancers for "Can Can," a brand new production of Cole Porter’s classic musical. Pistache, a Parisian café owner, decides to feature the scandalous dance, the Can-Can. But will her defiance of the law end her business and her love life? Production states: "This fresh new production features ...
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting company members for the 2015 Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Season include" Much Ado About Nothing" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Nov. 1), "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Joe Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Mary Zimmerman, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Snow Queen."
- Season rehearses and performs in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 28 in West Palm Beach, FL
Casting Palm Beach Dramaworks 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; J. Barry Lewis, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16, 2014; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 9, 2014), "My Old Lady" (Israel Horovitz, writer; William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 11, 2014; runs Dec. 5-Jan. 4, 2015), "Les Liaisons Dangereuses" (Pierre ...
- 'South Pacific' is being produced by the Gateway Playhouse at the Patchogue Theatre. 'Smokey Joe's Cafe' is produced on property at the Gateway Playhouse.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Smokey Joe's Cafe" (Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller, words/music; Chet Walker, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin May 27-June 11; runs June 11-28) and "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Keith Andrews, dir. Rehearsals begin July 8-23; runs July 23-Aug. 9).
- Rehearses May 1-July 19; performs July 19 & 20 at Walt Disney Concert Hall in L.A. Refer to the full rehearsal and performance schedule below.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a boy soprano for Andrew Lippa's "I Am Harvey Milk." This is a live performance with a chorus of over 500 singers, including the Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles, orchestra, female soprano, and Andrew Lippa in the role of adult Harvey Milk.
- Rehearses mid-May in Central New Jersey; performs two shows July 12 at Crossroads Theater in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New Brunswick, NJ
Casting "Bag Ladies: Unpacked," created by Kimberly A. Cullen. Producer states: "This debut musical depicts the real-life struggles of five women with spiritual and emotional baggage."
- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."
- Makeup/costume artist meeting takes place May 3 & 4; crew meeting and read through takes place May 30; shoots June 1-3 in Bellevue, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Bellevue, WA
Casting a short, "The Tag." Producer states: "We've all seen them - the tags on mattresses that command, 'Do not remove!' What happens when you pull it off? Comedy! 'The Tag' is a film that takes a light-hearted poke at modern consumer warnings."
- Shoots May 2-4 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Girls Day Out," a short fashion film that follows two best friends who reunite for their annual day out together. All seems well until their day quickly takes a turn when the friends break into a wealthy home to hold a fashion show for the unsuspecting homeowners.
- Rehearsals begin May; shoots June 21-22 & 28-29, July 5-6, 12-13, & 19-20 and Aug. 1-3, 9-10, & 16-17 in Chicago, IL. Note: The days will be roughly 10 hour work days.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Cool Apocalypse," a feature length indie romance film. Producer states: "This a passion project we are very excited to be finally casting. The film will focus heavily on the performance of the actors."
- Rehearses June 23-July 9; runs July 10-Aug. 3 with a possible one-week extension in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity and two non-Equity actors for "Marvelous Wonderettes, Caps & Gowns."
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Cincinnati, OH
Casting the Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Suicide Club" (KJ Sanchez, dir. Jeffrey Hatcher, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 6-Oct. 4); "Safehouse" (Timothy Douglas, dir. Keith Josef Adkins, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 19; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 2); ...