- Rehearses May 5-19; performs May 20-22 (four performances) in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in New York, NY
Casting "The Kid Who Would be Pope."
- Season runs Aug. 2014-Aug. 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2014-15 season of Steppenwolf Theatre. Shows include: "The Night Alive" (Conor McPherson, writer; Henry Wishcamper, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs through Nov. 19); "Airline Highway" (Lisa D'Amour, writer; Joe mantello, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 4, 2014; runs through Feb. 8, 2015); "Marie Antoinette" (David Adjmi, writer; Robert ...
- Rehearsals begin April 28; runs May 16-June 1 in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in White Plains, NY
Casting "The Fox on the Fairway." Synopsis: Filled with mistaken identities, slamming doors and over-the-top romantic shenanigans, "The Fox on the Fairway" is a furiously paced, charmingly madcap adventure about love, life and man's eternal love affair with... golf.
- Exact tour dates TBA.
- Auditions: Apr 16, in New York, NY
Casting a touring production of "Cinderella." Synopsis: Douglas Carter Beane's new book re-invents the classic tale of a maid-turned-princess with fresh comedy, wit and satire with pumpkin, glass slippers, Fairy Godmother and other story elements intact. It is now Cinderella's turn to rescue the Prince, reminding us once again that ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 1-26 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Can Can," a new production of Cole Porter’s classic musical. Pistache, a Parisian café owner, decides to feature the scandalous dance, the Can-Can. But will her defiance of the law end her business and her love life? Production states: "This fresh new production features a re-crafted script by the ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; season runs Sept. 19, 2014-May 10, 2015 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18 in Indianapolis, IN
Casting the Indiana Repertory Theatre season. Season includes "Two Gentleman of Verona" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 19), "Red" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 11-14), "Good People" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 31; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 1, 2015), "The Hound of the Baskervilles" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs ...
- Shoot starts early May and will be ongoing in Burbank.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in West Hollywood, CA
Seeking the new face of a rapidly growing clothing line, Naked Wardrobe.
- Season rehearses and performs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Casting the Huntington Theatre Company 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner" (David Esbjornson, dir.; Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 5-Oct. 5 with a possible ext. through Oct. 12 at Boston University Theatre - Main Stage); "Ether Dome" (Michael Wilson, dir.; Rehearsals begin June 10; runs June ...
- Rehearses and performs in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Jupiter, FL and Apr 19 in Orlando, FL
Casting Maltz Jupiter Theatre 2014-15 Season. Season includes: "The Foreigner" (Matt Lenz, dir.; Larry Shue, writer Rehearsals begin Oct. 7, 2014; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 9, 2014), "Fiddler on the Roof" (Joseph Stein, author; Marcia Milgrom Dodge, dir./choreo.; Jerry Bock, music; Sheldon Harnick, lyrics Rehearsals begin Nov. 10, 2014; runs Dec. ...
- Shooting April 21-May 1, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Houston, TX
Casting for the independent television series "Timelord: The Series." Project description: "Timelord: The Series is a dramatic series based around the life of Ray Truth, ex-marine now turned civilian, and the people around him."
- Auditions April 16th (8am-6pm); shoots Apr. 29 & 30, May 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in NYC, NY
Casting a crime reenactment docuseries for Discovery ID. The series will explore real crime stories, portrayed through real-life interviews and reenactments.