- Test scene shoot in late October to submit to the Kickstarter campaign we will be launching in Nov. 1; film shoot begins early February 2016.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Piladelphia, PA and Sep 6 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting a 35-minute short "Pop Culture Vulture." Company states: "This short is a character study following a desultory young man, struggling to live in the city of Philadelphia who finally lands a job at a DVD store run by a deranged owner."
- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Description: This is Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night' set in a present-day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever-elusive quest to find love, or ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir.); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir.); "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Great Nome Gold Rush" (Joe Vass, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; tech ...
- Rehearses in Oct.; runs Oct. 28 and Nov. 4 and 11, with possible extensions, at the Cicada Club in downtown L.A. notphantomthemusical.com
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Not Phantom, the Musical!," an interactive musical event, performed in a supper club setting where the world of Andrew Lloyd Webber gets lampooned. With an in-your-face, original book and parody lyrics, the audience goes on a journey through the plot of "Phantom of the Opera."
- "Baudelaire" rehearses January 29-Mar 9, 2016; runs March 10-27, 2016. "Cloud" rehearses April 1-May 18, 2016; runs May 19-June 19, 2016. "La Belle" begins rehearsals June 2016; runs August 2016-May 2017, with national tours throughout both years and local performances in December 2016. All other performances are at Imago Theatre, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 21 in Portland, OR
Imago is holding auditions for their 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons, including "Baudelaire," "La Belle," and "Cloud."
- Rehearses Nov. 5; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 23 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Oakbrook, IL
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a play.
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Sept. 14 (Mon., Wed., Thurs. eves. and Sun., time TBD; not everyone is called to every rehearsal and creative team will be conscious of the use of actors' time) in Yonkers, NY; tech wk. Nov. 1-4; runs Nov. 5-8 & 13-15 (seven performance) at Actors Conservatory Theatre, Yonkers, NY (25 minutes from NYC).
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY and Sep 9, 14 in Yonkers, NY
Casting "9 to 5," the musical. Synopsis: Pushed to the boiling point, three female co-workers concoct a plan to get even with the sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot they call their boss. In a hilarious turn of events, Violet, Judy, and Doralee live out their wildest fantasy--giving their boss the ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; runs Feb. 11-May 1, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Royale" by Marco Ramirez. The play takes place in various cities in the US at some point between 1905 and 1910.
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Currently casting replacement and standby positions for the cast. Schedule depends upon possible openings. Contracts run until May 1, 2016, with possible renewal for next season.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Chicago, IL
Seeking replacement performers/actors for Feld Entertainment's live, touring, arena stunt spectacular, "Marvel Universe Live!" This show features dozens of the beloved Marvel heroes and villains in non-stop action. Of particular interest are performers with a strong background in either stunts or theatrical fighting. Additional desirable skills include: gymnastics, acrobatics, tricking, ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (Dorothy/Toto), Oct. 26 (principals) and Nov. 2 (full company); runs on tour Dec. 1, 2015-July 2016 with a possible extension. The tour itinerary is comprised minimally of full week sit-downs in each market.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting male and female dancers for the nonunion national tour of "The Wizard of Oz."