- Shoots Feb. 13-16, 2015 in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Alvin," a short film. Synopsis: "Alvin" is a film about high school, social anxiety, and unrequited love. A math prodigy, Alvin agrees to finish a homework assignment for his secret crush Suzy just minutes before it's due while she runs off into the woods with her plaid-wearing douchey boyfriend ...
- Rehearsals begin May 28, 2015. Performances will run July 16-19, 2015 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Dec 19, 20, 21 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the musical, “Mary Poppins.” Project description: "Based on the Disney movie musical. Note that although this is produced by a church organization, this community theater musical is open to the public. Cast members are welcome but not required to participate in church activities. Phoenix First is famous for producing ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; previews begin Apr. 29; opens May 1; closes May 24 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting Equity actors who sing for various roles/parts in "Gypsy."
- Broadway Palm season rehearses and runs in Ft. Myers, FL. Dutch Apple season rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 6, in New York, NY
Casting for the 2015 Seasons for the Broadway Palm in Ft. Myers, FL, the Dutch Apple in Lancaster, PA, and a Prather Touring Company. Broadway Palm 2015 Season includes: "West Side Story" (two theater contract with Dutch Apple, Feb. 5-Apr. 5 in Ft. Myers, FL & Jul. 23-Sep 19 in ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 4; previews begin May 1; runs May 6-24 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in Cleveland, OH
Casting "Fairfield," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; previews begin Apr. 29; opens May 1; closes May 24.
- Auditions: Jan 9, in New York, NY
Casting dancers who sing for various ensemble roles in "Gypsy."
- Rehearsals begin immediately after casting; runs select Fridays-Sundays Mar. 27-May 4 at the Canyon Theater Guild in Old Town Newhall, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Old Town Newhall, CA
Casting "Spamalot," a musical telling the legendary tale of King Arthur’s quest to find the Holy Grail. Synopsis: There is plague with a 50% chance of pestilence and famine. Arthur, traveling with his servant Patsy, recruits several knights to accompany him on his quest, including Sir Bedevere, Sir Robin, Sir ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 27, 2015; runs May 1-31, 2015 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Sense and Sensibility," adapted by Kate Hamil.
- Rehearsals begin May 11, 2015; runs May 27-Aug. 16 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 17 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Girls Only." Seeking fun, light-hearted Equity female actors who play 30s to mid-40s, who are comfortable with improvisation, strong comedic characters, and audience interaction. Actresses need to be in modest underwear for a small portion of the show. These two gals are best friends who wish they had been ...
- Rehearses Mar. 15, 22, 29, Apr. 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 31 at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m. and June 1–4 at The Five Angels Theater, 789 10th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m.; runs June 6 & 7 at the Five Angels Theatre in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in NY
Seeking actors ages 12 and up for "Legally Blonde Jr.," a musical for kids based on the Blockbuster film of the same name. Producer states: "A Class Act NY's mainstage productions will be performed June 5 & 6 at an Off-Broadway Theatre, The Five Angels Theatre and will be open ...
- Plays in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in Kingston, RI
Casting Theatre By The Sea's 2015 season, to include "Smokey Joe’s Café" (runs June 3-21, 2015; Kevin P. Hill, dir./choreo.), "My Fair Lady," (runs June 24-July 18, 2015; Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, choreo.), Disney’s "The Little Mermaid" (runs July 22-Aug. 15, 2015; Billy Sprague Jr., dir./choreo.), and "Young Frankenstein ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; ...