- Rehearsal begins Dec. 22; runs Jan. 15-Feb. 1 in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 3, in New York, NY
Casting "The Wiz," a musical comprised of triple-threat dancer/singer/actors who may play multiple support roles, and sometimes serve as puppeteers.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2014; runs Jan. 15-Feb. 1, 2015, in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 4, 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Wiz."
- Rehearses Dec. 1-22 and Jan. 5-23; runs Jan. 28-31 at the Connelly Theater (east 4th street) in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 4, 5, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Festen," a dark dramady play in which a family comes together to celebrate their father's 60th birthday, and the oldest son picks this evening to reveal a dark family secret that may explain the recent suicide of his twin sister. To be presented as part of Columbia Stages' MFA ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12 and run Sun.-Thurs. at varied times (off for holidays) at the Welk Theatre, 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr., Escondido, CA; runs Jan. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 (Thurs., Sat., & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m., five shows/wk.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, in Escondido, CA
Casting "The King and I" for the Welk Resort Theatre; staff includes producer/director Joshua Carr, choreographer Joanna Tsang, and musical director Justin Gray. Seeking non-union, local San Diego actors; however, will consider L.A.-based with possible housing for principal roles. The role of Anna and the King have been cast. All ...
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR. There are no rehearsals before 6 p.m., except on Sundays, when rehearsals may begin at 1 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat." Project description: "Based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; tech begins Apr. 18; runs Apr. 24-May 16 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Aurora, CO
Casting "She Kills Monsters" by Qui Nguyen.
- Runs Mar. 13-14, 2015 in NYC and Apr. 18 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24 in New York, NY
Seeking singer/actors for the 2015 Lotte Lenya Competition, a program of The Kurt Weill Foundation for Music and an international theater singing contest that emphasizes wide-ranging repertoire and the acting of songs and arias within a dramatic context. The competition recognizes young singer/actors in repertoire ranging from opera/operetta to contemporary ...