- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 1, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in San Diego, CA
Casting "West Side Story," with music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, and book by Arthur Laurents.
- Shooting October 27-November 23, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Bug." Project description: "Bug is an 11 year old small town Texas girl who wants to change the world she’s been living in. When she finds out her grandfather may have committed a murder years ago, and her father is getting out of jail, ...
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 20; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 1 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in San Diego, CA
Seeking actors and singers with athletic dance backgrounds and technique for "Westside Story," a musical.
- Rehearses Mar. 23-Apr. 16, 2015; runs Apr. 1-May 3, 2015 in Pleasanton, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in Pleasanton, CA
Casting "Fiddler On The Roof." Production description: "In prerevolutionary Russia, a Jewish peasant contends with marrying off three of his daughters while growing antisemitic sentiment threatens his village."
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR. There are no rehearsals before 6 pm, except on Sundays, when rehearsals may begin at 1 pm.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat." Project description: "Based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927."
- Runs Mar. 13-14, 2015 in NYC and Apr. 18 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24 in New York, NY
Seeking singer/actors for the 2015 Lotte Lenya Competition, a program of The Kurt Weill Foundation for Music and an international theater singing contest that emphasizes wide-ranging repertoire and the acting of songs and arias within a dramatic context. The competition recognizes young singer/actors in repertoire ranging from opera/operetta to contemporary ...