- Rehearses May 14-June 17; runs June 18-Aug. 1 in NY. Note: Performance schedule is Wed., Thurs., and Fri. night 8 p.m. shows, with the exception of July 4th week, which is an adjusted schedule.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 30 in New York, NY
Casting "The Religion Thing" by Renee Calarco.
- Staged reading performs May 5-16, 2014 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in New York, NY
Casting "Bliss" a two-week staged reading.
- Performances run June 20-July 27, in Magna, UT.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in Magna, UT
Casting the regional premiere of "The Addams Family Musical," the Broadway musical based on the characters created by Charles Addams.
- Rehearses May 1-10 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs May 11 at 5 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Spring." Synopsis: "Inspired by Stravinsky's 'Rite of Spring,' this production has been seen at Avignon Festival, Theatre de la Ville (Paris), and in Brussels. This production at The Invisible Dog marks its American debut. This poignant performance will be created for a New York audience with New York performers."
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 30, in Chicago, IL
Casting Cincinnati Playhouse In The Park 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Suicide Club" (KJ Sanchez, dir.; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer; Robert Louis Stevenson & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, authors Rehearsals begin Aug. 12, 2014; runs Sept. 6-Oct. 4, 2014), "Safehouse" Timothy Douglas, dir.; Keith Josef ...
- Shoots May 2-4 in Manhattan and Orange County, NY.
- Auditions: May 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Momentress. Producer's statement: "Fashion meets cinema in these series of short dramatic and stylized scenes for up and coming fashion blog: Fanny and Edgar's car breaks down in the middle of nowhere. Aki and Sara explore an abandoned warehouse. Emily talks to her father on the phone after a ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Oct. 16; previews begin Nov. 14; officially opens Nov. 18, 2014; closes Jan. 4, 2015.
- Auditions: May 1, 2, 5, in New York, NY
Casting a nonunion tour of "A Christmas Story, the Musical!." This classic holiday tale centers on a mischievous, bespectacled boy, Ralphie, who dreams of getting a BB-gun for Christmas. In the weeks before the big holiday, Ralphie, his friends and his family get into all kinds of situations— including run-ins ...
- Season runs Aug. 2014-May 2015 in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: May 2, 4 in Pawtucket, RI
Casting The Gamm 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Grounded" (George Brant, writer; Judith Swift, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-28); "Hedda Gabler" (Henrik Ibsen, writer; Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 30); "Morality Play" (Tony Estrella, adaptation; Barry Unsworth, novel; Tyler Doborowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Season rehearses and performs in VT.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in White River Junction, VT
Casting 2014-15 New London Barn and 2014-15 Northern Stage season. New London Barn season includes: "A Little Night Music" (Hugh Wheeler, book; Stephen Sondheim, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; based on the Ingmar Bergman film 'Smiles of a Summer Night'; Lillian King, dir.; TBA, choreo.; Andy Roninson, music dir.; Rehearsals begin ...
- Season runs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for the Phoenix Theatre. Season includes "Memphis" (runs Aug. 24-Oct. 12), "Mary Poppins" (runs Oct. 28-Dec. 21, with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015), "Two Pianos 4 Hands" (runs Dec. 23-Feb. 1, 2015, with possible extension through Feb. 8), "Anything Goes" (runs Feb. 3-March 22, 2015, ...
- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs July 10-12, 17-19 and 24-26 at the Ohlone College Smith Center Amphitheatre in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fremont, CA
Casting the SummerFest production of "Sweeney Todd." Company states: "The Ohlone College Theatre Department will transport the audience to the dark and gritty streets of London circa 1846 as the demon barber exacts his revenge on the whole of London. Director Ryan Weible has worked on Broadway as a script ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Performances run July 11-20 in Naperville, IL.
- Auditions: May 3 in Naperville, IL and May 5 in Naperville, IL
Casting "9 to 5: The Musical," based on the 1980 hit movie "Nine to Five." Pushed to the boiling point by their supervisor, three female co-workers concoct a plan to get even with the sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot they call their boss.
- Total commitment runs July 1-Aug. 10 in Franklin, NY. Rehearses from July 1; opens July 25 and plays four performances the opening weekend, then five performances (Wed.-Sun.) for the following two weeks. Total of 14 performances.
- Auditions: May 4 in Franklin, NY
- Season rehearses and performs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting Dallas Theater Center's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show" (rehearses Aug. 12-Sept. 19; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 29 at the Wyly Theatre); "A Christmas Carol" (rehearses Sept. 19-Oct. 24; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 16 at the Wyly Theatre); "The Book Club Play" (rehearses Dec. 9-Jan. 9; runs Jan. 1-Feb. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; previews begin Sept. 16; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 26 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Choir Boy." The play is set at the Charles R. Drew Prep School for Boys where a young black man knows what is expected of him – hard work, to fall in line and use your voice to praise God in the school choir. The singing is acapella.