- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12 and run Sun.-Thurs. at varied times (off for holidays) at the Welk Theatre, 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr., Escondido, CA; runs Jan. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 (Thurs., Sat., & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m., five shows/wk.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, in Escondido, CA
Casting "The King and I" for the Welk Resort Theatre.
- "The Royale" rehearsal begins Jan. 2, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Mar. 8, 2015. "The Project(s)" rehearsal begins Mar. 24, 2015; runs Apr. 24-May 24, 2015, with possible extension through June 14, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting American Theater Company's 2015 season, to include "The Royale" by Marco Ramirez, and "The Project(s)" by PJ Paparelli and Josh Jaeger.
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 11, 12, 13 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting Equity musical theater performers for principal roles and ensemble for Pittsburgh Musical Theater's 2015 season. Season includes: Disney's "The Little Mermaid" (Colleen Petrucci, dir.; Lisa Elliott, choreo.; Melissa Yanchak, musical dir.; Alan Menken, music; Howard Ashman & Glenn Slater, lyrics; Doug Wright, book. Runs Jan. 22-Feb. 1, 2015); "Young ...
- Performances are ongoing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 20 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: a Frozen Sing-along Celebration," in which Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen." Note: These roles do not require live singing.
- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR. There are no rehearsals before 6 p.m., except on Sundays, when rehearsals may begin at 1 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat." Project description: "Based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; tech begins Apr. 18; runs Apr. 24-May 16 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Aurora, CO
Casting "She Kills Monsters" by Qui Nguyen.
- Rehearsals begin in May 2015 in NYC; performs Jul. 21-Sept. 1, 2015 in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in New York, NY
Seeking awesome, fun actors to be part of a production of Jonathan Larson's "Rent" at the 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland. This is an opportunity to perform as part of an international cast in Scotland at the largest performing arts festival in the world. In 2014, over 3,100 ...
- Runs Mar. 13-14, 2015 in NYC and Apr. 18 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24 in New York, NY
Seeking singer/actors for the 2015 Lotte Lenya Competition, a program of The Kurt Weill Foundation for Music and an international theater singing contest that emphasizes wide-ranging repertoire and the acting of songs and arias within a dramatic context. The competition recognizes young singer/actors in repertoire ranging from opera/operetta to contemporary ...