- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10; runs Apr. 1-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various principal roles and understudies in "Airline Highway." Synopsis: In the parking lot of The Hummingbird, a once glamorous motel on New Orleans' infamous Airline Highway, a group of friends gather, press notes state. A rag-tag collection of strippers, hustlers, and philosophers have come together to ...
- Runs May 15-June 28 at Horizon in Atlanta, GA and Oct. 1-25 at the Aurora Theatre Lawrenceville GA. Note: Seeking actors who are available for both production runs.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang. Synopsis: Middle-aged siblings Vanya and Sonia have never left the confines of their childhood home in Bucks County, PA, while their sister Masha has been gallivanting around the world as a successful actress. A surprise visit from Masha and ...
- Rehearses in April and May 2015; shoots June 17-24 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Designated Father," an advanced film for NYU. Synopsis: When a deadbeat dad thinks he's killed his daughter's new pet llama on her sixth birthday he must work with his ex-wife's new lover to replace it before all the birthday party kids get home. Hilarious and poignant, "Designated Father" tells ...
- Rehearses Feb. 15-21; shoots Feb. 27-Mar. 1 in New Haven & North Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Wickham Falls." Synopsis: When the five remaining living members of the Wickham family come together to hear the will of their deceased patriarch, what was supposed to be a chance to inherit the coveted Wickham fortune turns into a night filled with voices from beyond the grave and murder.
- Rehearses spring-summer; runs late April through mid-August or later at Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, IL. Note: Availability for rehearsals/performances is mandatory and plays a major factor in being hired.
- Auditions: Feb 7, in Gurnee, IL
Seeking enthusiastic and talented singers, dancers and technicians to work in award-winning shows & events at Six Flags Great America.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs Apr. 30-May 23 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "I and You" by Lauren Gunderson. Synopsis: Anthony arrives unexpectedly at classmate Caroline's door, carrying a beat-up copy of Walt Whitmans poetry and an urgent assignment from their English teacher. Homebound due to illness, Caroline hasn't been to school in months, but she is as quick and sardonic as ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Sag Harbor, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the Bay Street Theatre's LORT and TYA season. Season includes: "The New Sincerity" (Alena Smith, writer; Bob Balaban, dir. LORT contract runs May 4-June 14); "Other People's Money" (Jerry Sterner, writer; Lonny Price, dir. LORT contract runs May 25-July 26); "Grey Gardens" (Doug Wright, book; Scott Frankel, music; Michael ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; previews run Oct. 15-21; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 22 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Berkeley, CA
Casting "The Rover," a play.
- Shows run May 1-10 in River Grove, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 10, 11, 12, 14 in River Grove, IL
Casting "Lend Me a Tenor," a comedy. Project description: "Set in 1934, the general manager of the Cleveland Grand Opera Company is primed to welcome world famous Tito Morelli, the greatest tenor of his generation, to appear for one night only as Otello. Through a hilarious series of mishaps, the ...