- Shows run May 1-10 in River Grove, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 10, 11, 12, 14 in River Grove, IL
Casting "Lend Me a Tenor," a comedy. Project description: "Set in 1934, the general manager of the Cleveland Grand Opera Company is primed to welcome world famous Tito Morelli, the greatest tenor of his generation, to appear for one night only as Otello. Through a hilarious series of mishaps, the ...
- Season runs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12, 13 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Flat Rock Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "Always...Patsy Cline" (Lisa K. Bryant, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; previews begin May 7; runs May 9-31); "Over The River and Through The Woods" (Scott Treadway, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; previews run June 4; runs June 6-21); "How to ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; opens Apr. 8; closes May 3 in White River Junction, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions from Equity members only for "Songs For a New World."
- Rehearses wk. of Apr. 1-May 3 (based on actor and production team availability); tech May 4-7; runs May 8-10 at Schapiro Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" by Edward Albee. Synopsis: George, a professor at a small college, and his wife, Martha, have just returned home, drunk from a Saturday night party. Martha announces, amidst general profanity, that she has invited a young couple—an opportunistic new professor at the college and ...
- Shows run April 2-4 & 9-11 in Chicago, IL. Each play will have approximately five rehearsals in February-March, scheduled to accommodate each director and set of actors. Each actor may be cast in two plays. Must be available for tech rehearsals between March 28 and April 1.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Master Works: The Intuit Plays." Project description: "This production is made up of six short plays based on the works of art from Intuit: The Center for Intuitive and Outsider Art's permanent collection. Six playwrights, six works of art, six new plays."
- Rehearsals begin week of May 25; runs June 19-July 5 at the Kalita Humphreys Theater in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Dallas, TX
Seeking local actors for one additional principal actor contract in "The Nance" by Douglas Carter Beane.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23 and are scheduled around actor availability; runs May 1-3, 8-10, and 15-17. All rehearsals and performances will take place in South Orange, NJ or Maplewood, NJ, a few minutes' walk from the NJ Transit train station in each town.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "9 to 5: The Musical," a non-union, non-paying production in South Orange, New Jersey. Seeking men and women 18 and up and one young man, 15-17, for this musical based on the 1980 movie of the same name. This production will run for three weekends. Note that this is ...
- Shows run May 1-3, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Hairspray," a musical. Project description: "It's 1962, and Tracy Turnblad, a big girl with big hair and even a bigger heart, is transformed into a teen celebrity on the local TV dance program, The Corny Collins Show. Can she win the love of heartthrob Link Larkin and integrate the ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; ...
- All rehearsals and performances at Madison Street Theatre in Oak Park, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting Surging Films & Theatrics 2015 Season. Season includes: "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee," a musical (Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; tech week begins Apr. 27; runs Apr. 30-May 3); "Hairspray," a musical (Rehearsals begin week of Jun 1; tech week begins Jul. 20; runs Jul. 23-26); "The Sparrow," ...
- Season rehearses and performs at the Imagination Stage in Bethesda, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in Bethesda, MD
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in the Imagination Stage's upcoming season. Season includes: "Aviatrix" (Susan Zeder, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 1); "A Year with Frog and Toad" (Willie Reale, adaptation; Arnold Lobel, book; Robert Reale, music. Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 24-Jan. ...
- Performances run in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Sacramento, CA
Casting Equity performers of all ethnic backgrounds for Sacramento Music Circus' 2015 season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Rehearsal begins May 29; runs June 9-14), "Big River" (Rehearsal begins June 12; runs June 23-28), "Bye Bye Birdie" (Rehearsal begins June 26; runs July 7-12), "Peter Pan" (Rehearsal begins July 10; ...