- Rehearsals begin June 14; season runs July 8-Aug. 21 in Monmouth, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 7 in New York, NY
Casting and seeking crew for the Theater at Monmouth's 2016 Summer season. Season includes Shakespeare's "Loves Labour's Lost" (Dawn McAndrews, dir.); "Barber of Seville" (Matthew Arbour, dir.; Pierre Beaumarchias, writer); Shakespeare's "Henry V" (Joe Discher, dir.); and "The Illusion" (Davis Robinson, dir.; Pierre Corneille, writer; freely adapted by Tony Kushner).
- Rehearsals begin March 28, 2016. Performances run April 28-May 14, 2016, at the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 19, 20 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Stage Kiss," by Sarah Ruhl. Project description: “When estranged lovers are thrown together as romantic leads in a long-forgotten 1930’s melodrama, the line between offstage and onstage begins to blur.”
- Rehearses Apr. 15-May 1, 2016; runs May 1-Sept. 27, 2016 in Skagway, AK.
- Auditions: Jan 25, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting actors, singers, and musicians for Liarsville Gold Rush Trial Camp and Salmon Bake. Company states: "Seeking several performers who enjoy improv, comedy, and music to bring life to a recreation of the Klondike Gold Rush base camp of 1898. Entertainers will perform at Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp and ...
- Rehearses April 2016; runs May-September 2016 in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31 in Kingston, RI
Casting Theatre by the Sea's 2016 season, to include "Buddy," "West Side Story," "Wizard of Oz," and "Sister Act."