- Rehearsals begin Feb. 29 at At ArtsWestchester in White Plains or at The Grinton Will Library; runs Apr. 29-May 1 at the Joan R Pincus Theater in the Grinton Will Libray in Yonkers, NY (10 minutes from Jonathan Larson's hometown of White Plains). Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, exact schedule will depend on role/actors' availability. This production will open 20 years to the day of the original Broadway opening night.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16, 20 in White Plains, NY
Casting a special 20th anniversary production of "Rent."
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. eves. (7-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 9-May 7 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Around the World in 80 Days," the play. Synopsis: A small troupe of actors takes on a global collection of unforgettable characters in this imaginative and theatrical re-imagining of the classic adventure. Stampeding elephants! Raging typhoons! Runaway trains! Unabashed slapstick and snarky asides! Join fearless adventurer Phileas Fogg and ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Apr. 4 at Studio-B 10600 Victory Blvd. (at Cahuenga Blvd.) in N. Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 27-May 1 at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts Atwood Concert Hall in Anchorage, Alaska. Note: All travel to Anchorage, Alaska on Apr. 20; tech rehearsals being Apr. 21 in Alaska.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting singers & dancers for "Peter Pan."
- Rehearsals begin May 9 (NY); tech begins May 26 (Paper Mill); runs June 1-26 at Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting "West Side Story" with music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, and book by Arthur Laurents.
- Rehearses Mar. 1-17; runs Mar. 18, Apr. 2, 23, 24, 29, 30, May 7, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, June 3, 4, 5, 11, and 12 at 13 Street Repertory Company in New York City.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting “Yaki Yim Bamboo the Musical,” an original interactive children’s musical set in the Caribbean.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 19, 2016 in Washington, D.C.; tech May 10 in Atlanta; opens May 12 in Atlanta, GA; week two is May 17-21 in Miami, FL; week three is May 24-28 in Austin, TX; week four is May 31-June 4 in Denver, CO; week five is June 7-11 in L.A.; week six is June 14-18 in Oakland, CA; week seven is June 21-25 in Chicago, IL; week eight is June 28-July 2 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors (four women, one man) for principal roles in this eight-city U.S. tour of "1 in 3 Play" (working title).
- Season runs in Leonx, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY and Feb 19 in Lenox, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for the Tina Packer Playhouse. Season includes: "Merchant of Venice" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin May 31; runs July 1-Aug. 21); "Or" (Liz Duffy Adams, writer. Rehearsals begin June 28; runs July 22-Sept. 4); and "Two Gentlemen of Verona" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin July 12; runs Aug. ...
- Rehearses Feb. 23-April 23 (weeknights, 7-10 p.m. and weekends, 2-8 p.m.); runs April 27-May 1 at the IATI Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Chasing Light," a new play from Shout Alone Theater Company. Synopsis: The play uses devised movement, song, and lyric text to tell the story of a young girl born in the depths of New York City's abandoned subway tunnels who's never seen the light of day. "Chasing Light" follows ...
- 1 rehearsal + 2 days of shooting (and possible pick-up if needed) to take place on the weekends between SAT 4/23/16 and SUN 5/15/16 (possible pick-up may fall in late May depending on shoot dates). Exact dates TBD.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Our House." Company states: "In this political satire, Mick Moady (Speaker of the House) tries managing his own party’s drama, while resisting the democrat’s opposition schemes, all in the hopes of one day being POTUS. Format: 22 minute, single camera sitcom pilot. Please note: this will be released online, ...