- Rehearses Mar. 7-Apr. 15 (2-5 p.m., Mon., Wed., and Fri.); tech Apr. 18-21 (6-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 22-May 14 (8 p.m. evening performances; 1:30 p.m. matinees) at the Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25, 26, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Arsène Lupin vs. Sherlock Holmes," a new play by Thomas R. Gordon, based on characters created by Maurice Leblanc & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Synopsis: In this interactive game of cat and mouse, the gentleman thief Arsène Lupin has stolen the Great Mongol Diamond from under the nose of ...
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs Apr. 7-May 1 (Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Gem Theater, 12852 Main St., Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Always...Patsy Cline," the musical.
- Rehearsals will take place Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9am-12pm starting March 22 - May 5. Rehearsals will be held at the Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center. 8301 Arroyo Drive, Rosemead, California 91770 Performances for the Children's hospitals will depend on the convenience of the hospital to maximize the patient attendance. Performances for the elementary schools will be Tuesday and Thursday mornings at the schools.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 3, 8, 10 in Los Angeles, CA
The Actors Project is celebrating 5 years of touring elementary schools! This Spring season we will be bringing back one of our past shows, The Hare Who Cried Ant, to tour Children's Hospitals and a few elementary schools. The Hare Who Cried Ant brings four of Aesop's fables to life ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/actors for Flat Rock Playhouse's upcoming 2016 Mainstage and Playhouse Downtown seasons. Season includes: "Million Dollar Quartet" (James Moye, dir. Rehearses and runs Apr. 12-May 22, Mainstage); "The Affections of May" (Norm Foster, writer; Paige Posey, dir. Rehearses and runs May 10-June 4, Mainstage); "The Music Man" (Chase ...