- Rehearsals TBD; performs Nov. 19 (between 6-10 p.m., exact time TBD) in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 20, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a scene for a Directing for TV/Film class at Los Angeles City College. Director states: "The scene will be performed in front of this class. The scene is part of a short film that I wrote, which I hope to make in the future. The scene is about a ...
- Rehearsal begins Feb. 10, 2015; runs Mar. 17, 2015-Apr. 26, 2015, with possible extension May 3, 2015.
- Auditions: Oct 22, in New York, NY
Casting Equity male singers who dance and male dancers who sing for the ensemble and special chorus parts in "Man of La Mancha," with book by Dale Wasserman, music by Mitch Leigh, and lyrics by Joe Darion.
- Rehearsal and production takes place in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting actors for Geffen Playhouse's Season to include "The Power of Duff" (reh. Mar. 10, 2015; runs Apr. 15-May 17, 2015), "Bad Jews" (reh. May 12, 2015; runs June 17-July 19, 2015), and "Switzerland" (reh. Feb. 3, 2015; runs Mar. 3-Apr. 12, 2015).
- Runs in Wellesley, MA.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Wellesley, MA
Seeking actors for the Wellesley Theatre Summer Season. Season includes "Orlando" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 2; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 2) and "Three Sisters" (Rehearsal begins Apr. 30; runs May 21-June 21).
- Rehearses Saturdays (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at Prentis Hall, Columbia University, 632 W. 125th St. (between Broadway and 12th Ave.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for IMPACT Repertory Theatre, a Harlem-based, award-winning youth theater company that views leadership training and the performing arts as a way to develop oneself and change the world in a positive way. Director of admissions states: "We develop actors, dancers, rappers, singers, poets, and writers to create original ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13, 16, & 20, 2014 & Jan. 13-Feb. 7 (Tues. & Sat. evenings), Feb. 10-19; performs Feb. 20-22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish in a Tree," a brand new musical by Janine Robledo and Micah Joel. Synopsis: "The show centers around Chaundria, a hypochondriac/germophobe who lives in a tower by choice, and Colby, an unusually small giant wanting to become a physician, though giants are discriminated against and considered to be ...
- Performances run April 10-May 3, 2015, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 26, in St. Charles, IL
Casting "Ordinary Days," a musical. Project description: "The story of four young New Yorkers whose lives intersect as they search for fulfillment, happiness, love, and cabs. Through a score of vibrant and memorable songs, their experiences ring startlingly true to life."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10; runs Apr. 26-May 23 at The Duke on 42nd Street in NY.
- Auditions: Oct 28 in New York, NY
Casting "'Tis a Pity She's a Whore," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015 in New York; tour begins Apr. 14, 2015 in San Francisco and runs through May 1, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 30, in New York, NY and Oct 31, in New York, NY
Casting the tour of "Around the World in 80 Days" with book by Mark Bussell and Justin Sbresni and music & lyrics by Chris Larner.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12 and run Sun.-Thurs. at varied times (off for holidays) at the Welk Theatre, 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr., Escondido, CA; runs Jan. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 (Thurs., Sat., & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m., five shows/wk.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, in Escondido, CA
Casting "The King and I" for the Welk Resort Theatre; staff includes producer/director Joshua Carr, choreographer Joanna Tsang, and musical director Justin Gray. Seeking non-union, local San Diego actors; however, will consider L.A.-based with possible housing for principal roles. The role of Anna and the King have been cast. All ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2015; runs Feb. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 at The Fireside Theatre in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in New York, NY
Casting non-Equity principals for "The Wizard of Oz," by L. Frank Baum, music & lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, and book adaptation by John Kane.