- Season rehearses (during the day, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.) and runs in Franklin, TN.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Franklin, TN
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and chorus parts in Studio Tenn's 2015-16 season shows. Season includes: "Gypsy" (Arthur Laurents, book; Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1, 2015; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4); "It's a Wonderful Life" (James W. Rodgers, adapter. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in Hollywood, CA
Casting males dancers for the national tour of "Newsies."
- Performances run July 10-August 16, at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Unnecessary Farce." Project description: "In a cheap motel room, an embezzling mayor is supposed to meet with his female accountant, while in the room next door, two undercover cops wait to catch the meeting on videotape. But there's some confusion as to who's in which room."
- Casting Call April 4th Production in Late April early May.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Los Angeles, CA
This hot new web series is the prequel to the viral web series Steel River. The same characters you loved but 10 years earlier. The group of guys have just graduated high school and on their way to college. The series shows them finding out what being Gay/Bisexual black men ...
- Season runs in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI
Seeking actors for The Gamm Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 18); "The Rant" (Tyler Dobrowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 13); "Grizzly Mama" (Rachel Walshe, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 7-Feb. ...
- Rehearses in early May (based on actor availability; approx. six-ten hours); preview May 14 (10 a.m.-12 p.m.); runs May 15-June 20 (every Fri. & Sat., 12-6 p.m.) in Central Park, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting large-scale highly public re-enactments of scenes from famous movies shot in Central Park, restaged in their original location. This durational theater/environmental art installation will be a part of Creative Time's exhibition "Drifting in Daylight: Art in Central Park." Casting director states: "Creative Time is a public art nonprofit with ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in Wilma Theater's upcoming season. Season includes: "Antigone" (Sophocles, playwright; Theodorus Terzopoulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Oct. 21, 2015-Nov. 8, 2015); "The Hard Problem" (Tom Stoppard, playwright; Blanka Zizka, dir. Dates: Jan.-Feb. 2016); "An Octoroon" (Brandon Jacobs-Jenkins, playwright; Joanna Settle, dir. ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Runs May 28-June 28 in Detrot, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Detroit, MI
Casting "White Ash Falling," a play.
- Rehearsals beginning May 2. Performances run July 10 to 26, in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Novato, CA
Casting the musical "New Wrinkles." Production description: "A coming-of-middle-age musical review."
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...
- Shoots May 9 & 10 in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 7 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Ballooning," a student film for NYFA. Synopsis: A shy, stammering young man likes a pretty and elegant young woman. He doesn't enough confidence to talk to her until he finds her secret—she doesn't have any hair.
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for the SpeakEasy Stage Co. 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Appropriate" (Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, writer. Rehearses Aug. 17-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 10); "Casa Valentina" (Harvey Fierstein, writer; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearses Sept. 28-Oct. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 21); "Bootycandy" (Summer Williams, dir. Rehearses Feb. 15-Mar. 11; runs Mar. 12-Apr. ...
- Rehearses Tues. (7 p.m., beginning Apr. 21); Thurs. (7 p.m., beginning Apr. 23); Sat. (2 p.m., beginning May 2); and June 1-3 (7 p.m.) at Midtown Arts Center, 3414 La Branch, Houston, TX; runs June 4-8 (8 p.m.; 5 p.m. on Sun.) at Ovations Night Club, 2536 Times Boulevard, Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 10 in Houston, TX
Casting Pitch Me This (PMT) Productions' next musical theater concert, "Houston Sings: A Young Artist Showcase," which will feature eight high school-aged musical theater artists from across the greater Houston area. Utilizing rock-style musical theater songs and contemporary pop music songs, "Houston Sings" will offer an exciting look at the ...
- Season runs in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 13 in Denver, CO
Seeking actors for Curious Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Flick," (Annie Baker, writer. Rehearsal begins Aug. 10; runs Sept. 5-Oct. 17); "Marcus" (or "The Secret of Sweet") (Tarell Alvin McCraney, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 19); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...