- Workshop runs for 10 weeks on Thursday evenings (6-9 p.m.) from Sept. 4-Nov. 6; performs Nov. 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for "Shakespeare Without Fear," a performance workshop and showcase. Coordinator states: "Male and female actors will be cast in two to three scenes each for a 10-week classical performance workshop, ending with a performance on Nov. 7 at The Historic Players Club. Work with experienced Shakespearean directors for ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-20 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Peter and the Starcatcher," a musical featuring the backstory for the character Peter Pan, a prequel to J. M. Barrie's "Peter and Wendy."
- Rehearsals TBA; shoots late September 2014 in Tampa, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Tampa, FL
Casting an untitled drama about a young woman determined to break into the business world, by any means necessary.
- Rehearses Sept. 8-Nov. 13 (weekdays 7:30-10 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sundays 2 p.m.) at the Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA. Note: No performance Nov. 27.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Shrek: The Musical." Synopsis: "Based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks film that started it all, 'Shrek: The Musical' brings the hilarious story of everyone's favorite ogre to dazzling new life on the stage. In a faraway kingdom turned upside down, things get ugly when an unseemly ogre -- not a ...
- Rehearsals begin September 16, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "If Scrooge was a Brother," a comedic reconstruction of the classic Dickens tale experienced through an Afrocentric lens. A memory play that examines the life long struggle of Boss Scrooge from poverty to the upper class at the expense of his humanity. Spirited music, supernatural experiences and reconnection to ...
- Rehearsals will begin after Labor Day and will take place in NYC and Rahway, NJ; tech rehearsal Oct. 11 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in NYC; runs Oct. 23, 24, & 25 (9 p.m. all days) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Rahway, NJ
Casting "Sex, Relationships and Sometimes Love," with a twist. This production will "gender bend" all the monologues: men will perfrom the women's pieces and vice versa. Some actors may be asked to perform in drag, both queens and kings. Producer states: "First produced at Show World in Times Square in ...
- Rehearsals begin early to mid-January 2015; runs Feb. 17-June 28, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Audience," by Peter Morgan. For sixty years Elizabeth II has met each of her twelve Prime Ministers in a weekly audience at Buckingham Palace. Both parties have an unspoken agreement never to repeat what is said. The play imagines a series of pivotal meetings between the Downing Street ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15. Tech rehearsal Oct. 4; runs Oct. 10-12, 16-19, & 23-26 (three performances/wk.) in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 8 in White Plains, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: "Sweeney Todd" is an infamous tale of British folklore about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Norwalk, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting two shows for the Music Theatre of Connecticut's season. Season includes "The World Goes Round" (Rehearses Oct. 23-Nov. 6; runs Nov. 7-23) and "Little Shop of Horrors" (Rehearses Apr. 7-16, 2015; runs Apr. 17-May 10, 2015).