- Season runs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Connecticut Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Also seeking an Equity Stage Manager. See separate notice for submission info. SM's may also attend the EPA to sign up for a brief interview if they choose. Season includes "The Laramie Project" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; ...
- Rehearses once a week (three hours, Sat.-Wed., depending on talent's group placement); runs Thurs.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks, CA. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2, 3, 8, 16 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Seeking improv and sketch performers for adult, teen, and kids' improv groups as well as a teen/kid sketch improv group to create content for a new YouTube channel. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids' improv show. Adult groups also perform ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.) and Sat. (10 a.m.-1 p.m.); runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11 (Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.; double performances on last Sat. of run) at Newport Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Newport Beach, CA
Casting "Postmortem" by Ken Ludwig, directed by Gigi Fusco Meese. Synopsis: Ken Ludwig’s insatiably funny murder-thriller will take hold of your wits. It is the 1920s at the Gillette castle in Connecticut. Actor, manager, and playwright William Gillette, best known for portrayal of Sherlock Holmes, has invited his sister and ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4-Jan. 3 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Aug 4, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who dance well and dancers who sing well for the ensemble of "The Little Mermaid," a musical.
- National tour begins rehearsals Sept. 22 in NYC; performs Oct. 8-Nov. 29, 2015 and Feb. 10-April 30, 2016.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting puppeteers and singers for a national tour of "Clifford The Big Red Dog," based on the original characters created by Norman Bridwell, the Scholastic book series, and the Scholastic television show. This production is a remount of Mills Entertainment's Clifford National Tour. Note: * indicates a dog character in ...
- Rehearses Aug. 11-Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 1 in North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 8 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "King Lear," a live play.
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-10 in Bentonville, AR.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Bentonville, AR
Casting strong singers/actors who are capable of playing multiple roles in "Man of La Mancha," with book by Dale Wasserman, lyrics by Joe Darion, and music by Mitch Leigh.
- Rehearsals begin August 24 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting the musical "Annie, Jr.," with music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Martin Charnin, and book by Thomas Meehan. Project description: "Little orphan Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an NYC Orphanage run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With ...