- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues. & Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers (altos, basses, baritones, & tenors) for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers. Strong sight reading a plus.
- Rehearses Sept. 14-18, 7-10 p.m. and Sat., Sept. 19, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at ART-NY, 520 Eighth Ave., 3rd Fl.; rehearses Sept. 22-23 at The Stafford Centre, Stafford TX; runs Sept. 24, 2015 at The Stafford Centre in TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Manhattan, NY
Seeking a replacement immediately for "Bum Phillips: All-American Opera," an opera that celebrates the life of NFL legend and American icon, O.A. “Bum” Phillips, head coach of the Houston Oilers in the late 1970s. Seeking to cast the lead/titular role and cover for lead role.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16, 2016; runs Mar. 22-July 10, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles and understudies for "The Father," by Florian Zeller.
- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...
- First read through is Sept. 22. Rehearsals are Tues. and Fri. evenings in Manhattan for "The Bacchae"; Wed. evenings and Sun. afternoons for "Dog Sees God"; runs Dec. 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19 for "The Bacchae" and performances of "Dog Sees God" will follow "The Bacchae" on Thursday and Saturday evenings in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting productions of "The Bacchae" and "Dog Sees God."
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...
- Rehearses once a week (three hours, Sat.-Wed., depending on talent's group placement); runs Thurs.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks, CA. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6, 9, 12, 13 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Seeking improv and sketch performers for adult, teen, and kids' improv groups, as well as a teen/kid sketch improv group to create content for a new YouTube channel. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids' improv show. Adult groups also perform ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir.); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir.); "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Great Nome Gold Rush" (Joe Vass, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; tech ...
- "Baudelaire" rehearses January 29-Mar 9, 2016; runs March 10-27, 2016. "Cloud" rehearses April 1-May 18, 2016; runs May 19-June 19, 2016. "La Belle" begins rehearsals June 2016; runs August 2016-May 2017, with national tours throughout both years and local performances in December 2016. All other performances are at Imago Theatre, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 21 in Portland, OR
Imago is holding auditions for their 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons, including "Baudelaire," "La Belle," and "Cloud."
- Read-through Sept. 23; rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (Sun., 6-9 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; 11 rehearsals total, plus tech week; actors may not be called for every rehearsal); tech week Oct. 12-18; runs Oct. 15 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 16 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 17 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 18 (2 p.m.) at The American Theater of Actors, (Beckmann Theater), 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the New York City premiere of "Be Our Guest," a laugh-out-loud comedy about meeting the Guest family. Synopsis: When Jeremy brings his new girlfriend home from college for his grandfather's birthday celebration, they hope that his family will love her. Too bad it turns out that Mother Guest and ...
- Rehearses weekday eves. & Sundays; runs Nov. 6, 7, 13, and 14 (8 p.m.) and Nov. 8 (2 p.m.) at the Burgdorff Center, 10 Durand Rd., Maplewood, NJ (right across from the NJ Transit train station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "The Shadow Box" by Michael Cristofer for the Strollers Community Theater in Maplewood, NJ. Seeking a multi-ethnic cast of three men (25-50), one male actor who can look 14-16, four women (40-70), and one character 30+ who may be either male or female.
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in Raleigh, NC
Casting the North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); ...
- For the Miami program, performers must be consistently available daytimes on Mon., Wed., and/or Thurs. to be considered for this position. Position is based in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Miami, FL and Sep 10 in Miami, FL
Seeking solo variety performers for Clown Care, a program of the Big Apple Circus at Miami Children's Hospital in Miami, FL. Associate creative director states: "Clown Care®, an outreach program of The Big Apple Circus, seeks professional, experienced, solo variety artists specializing in skills such as music, physical comedy, improvisation, ...