- Rehearses Saturdays (11 a.m.-2 p.m.) beginning December; performs Friday and Saturday evenings in May. Additional tech and dress rehearsals will be added.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting female singer/actors for a new music theater work celebrating the 50th anniversary of the civil rights march from Selma to Montgomery, "The Road to Montgomery" (working title).
- Rehearses May 25-June 11, 2015, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Shows run Friday and Saturday evenings, June 12-August 22, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fantasmagorie," a dance performance. Project description: "A large-scale, on-the-water arts and conservation campaign, staged throughout the summer of 2015 on Lake Michigan. Produced in partnership with The Field Museum and SHEDD Aquarium, 'Fantasmagorie' is choreographed by Stephanie Martinez, founding member of River North Dance Chicago, with film production by ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 10; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 15 in Encinitas, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in San Diego, CA
Seeking musical comedy performers for "25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee," a musical.
- In San Francisco, CA: Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; previews begin Feb. 18; runs Feb. 25-Mar. 15 or 22. In Minneapolis, MN: Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; previews begin Mar. 31; runs Apr. 4-May 10.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Mr. Burns, A Post-Electric Play."
- Rehearses and performs at both the Great Lakes Theatre and Idaho Shakespeare Festival.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting versatile Equity actors for "Dial M for Murder" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 22 at the Great Lakes Theatre; Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 29-Aug. 2 at the Idaho Shakespeare Festival) and "The Tempest" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 10; runs Apr. 10-26 at the Great Lakes ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Shoot dates are TBD in Cedar Park, TX. Producer states: "The work schedule is 100% flexible and set weeks in advance. The expected time commitment will consist of 2-3 hours max every 2 weeks, but we can also schedule longer sessions from time to time. Production will be across 12 months."
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Cedar Park, TX
Casting bi-lingual educational clips for moms & children.
- Rehearsals March 17-April 18, Tuesdays-Fridays, 7-10 p.m. in Chicago, IL. Tech April 20-23. Shows Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m., April 24-May 10.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 8, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Impossible Adventures Of Supernova Jones," a play. Project description: "Space explorer Supernova Jones has set off on a mission to find the "True Center of the Universe" after the destruction of the Earth. Although it begins as a tongue-in-cheek homage to old pulp sci-fi television, it quickly becomes ...
- Season rehearses and runs in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in East Haddam, CT
Casting the Goodspeed 2015 Main Stage season. Season includes "Guys and Dolls" (Don Stephenson, dir.; Alex Sanchez, choreo. Rehearsals begin Mar. 10, 2015; runs through June 20); "La Cage Aux Folles" (Rob Ruggiero, dir. Rehearsals begin May 26; runs through Sept. 12); and "The Honeymooners" (John Rando, dir.; Josh Bergasse, ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28, 2015; previews begin May 27; runs Jun. 6-21, with possible extension through Aug. 2, in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in New York, NY
Casting "10 Out of 12."
- Performs in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting strong actors & strong actor/singer/dancers of all ethnicities for PCPA Pacific Conservatory Theatre's 2015 summer season, to include "My Fair Lady" (rehearsal begins June 2, 2015; runs June 11-July 12, 2015; Michael Jenkinson, dir./choreo.), "Man of La Mancha" (rehearsal begins May 26, 2015; runs July 17-Aug. 16, 2015; Mark ...