- Rehearsals begin Feb. 1, 2016; runs Mar. 3-Apr. 10, 2016. The show will be performed on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30pm and Sundays at 3pm. The show will be performed at The Den Theatre, 2nd Floor Mainstage.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Little World of Our Own."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016 (6:30-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 6 at McKinney Chapel adjacent to First Unitarian Church in Brooklyn Heights, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Casting "A Little Night Music."
- Runs Mar. 1-Aug. 7 in Wellesley and Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in New York, NY
Casting company for the CSC2 2016 season. Season includes "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearses early March; runs May 5-May 10, 2016 at Babson College in Wellesley; possible extension May 16-20, 2016 in Boston) and "Love's Labour's Lost" (Rehearses mid-June; runs Jul. 20-Aug. 7, 2016 in Boston Common.)
- Productions run at the Urbanite Theatre in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Sarasota, FL
Casting upcoming productions of "Stupid Fucking Bird" (Aaron Posner, playwright; runs Jan. 19-March 13) and "The Drowning Girls" (Beth Graham, Charlie Tomlinson, & Daniel Vlaskalic, book; runs March 29-May 22).
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 25, 2016; runs May 18-Jun. 19, 2016 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 9 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Significant Other," in which Jordan Berman is looking for Mr. Right and as each of his close-knit girlfriends begin coupling off, he navigates the uneasy transition from gay best friend to bridesman.
- Rehearsals for "Honk" begin February 29; runs March 25-April 10, 2016. Rehearsals for "Elephant & Piggie’s We are in a Play" begins March 28; runs April 22-May 8, 2016 in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10, in Omaha, NE
Rose Theater is casting the musicals "Honk: The Musical" and "Elephant & Piggie’s We Are in a Play."
- Rehearses Jan. 7-April 21 (Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; not March 24); physical theater class meets Jan. 26-April 19 (Tues., 7-10 p.m.; not March 22), plus other select weekend dates for performances in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for part-time, unpaid apprenticeship positions for rehearsal and performance, including the upcoming workshop of "The Lysistrata Project." Producing Artistic Director states: "Now in its 5th year, The Ume Group is a New York-based dance/physical theater ensemble dedicated to sharing traditions and developing new work. We believe that a ...
- Rehearses late April-late May 2016; runs late May (with a special performance on Memorial Day) throughout the summer in Philadelphia and NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Philadelphia, PA and Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting Elephant Room Productions upcoming 2016 season. Season includes the spring production of "Beautiful American Soldier" by New York City based playwright Dano Madden, and the summer production of "Suicide Stories," a devised theater piece developed over several months one-on-one with the production and playwrighting teams using true stories and ...
- Performances May 6-7, 2016 in Oakland, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Emeryville, CA
Casting for the Devised Theater Showcase, produced by Jamie Harkin and Jenny Adler.
- Season runs in Creede, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Arvada, CO
Casting the Creede Reperatory 2016 season. Season includes: "The (Curious Case Of The) Watson Intelligence" (Christy Montour-Larson, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; runs May 27-Aug. 14, 2016 with possible extension), "Kind of Red" (Michael Perlman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; runs Jun. 3-Aug. 28, 2016 with possible extension), ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (generally Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) at Costa Mesa Playhouse, 661 Hamilton St., Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting the first musical production of Costa Mesa Playhouse's 2015-2016 season, “Nine." Synopsis: "Nine," based on the Federico Fellini film “8 ½,” is about an Italian film director plagued by a creative block and a web of romantic difficulties. All roles are open. All ethnicities welcome.