- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 11-19 in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Cape May, NJ
Casting "The First Fifty Years" by Henry Myers (who wrote such screenplays as “Destry Rides Again”), as part of the East Lynne Theater Company's 2014 season. Synopsis: On Broadway in 1922, it charts the ups and downs of a married couple from 1872-1922.
- Season runs Summer 2014 in Wichita, KS.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in New York, NY
Casting Music Theatre of Wichita's 2014 summer season. Season includes: Rodgers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific" (Wayne Bryan, dir.; Billy Sprague Jr., choreo. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 11-15); "West Side Story" (Mark Madama, dir.; Mark Esposito, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs June 25-29); "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25 in WI; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 26.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Les Miserables."
- Season rehearses and performs in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 31 in Berkeley, CA
Casting Berkeley Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "An Audience with Meow Meow" (Meow Meow and Emma Rice, writers; Emma Rice, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 5; previews begin Sept. 5; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 19, 2014 with possible extension through Nov. 2); "Party People" (a musical) (Mildred Ruiz-Sapp, Steven Sapp & ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 25, 26 in Vista, CA
Casting Moonlight Stage's 2014 summer season to inlcude "Spamalot" (Brad Bradley, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, musical dir.; Rehearsals begin May 10 for nonunion and May 26 for AEA; runs June 11-28); Disney's "Mary Poppins" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Ken Gammie & Randi Rudolph, musical dirs.; Rehearsals begin June 14 for nonunion and ...
- Season runs Oct. 2014-June 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 26 in New York, NY
Casting the Walnut Street Theatre's 2014-15 season. Mainstage Season includes: "9 to 5" (Bruce Lumpkin, dir.; Michelle Gaudette, choreo.; Rehearsals begin Aug. 12, 2014; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 19, 2014); "Mary Poppins" (Wayne Bryan, dir.; Linda Goodrich, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14, 2014; runs Nov. 4, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "Private Lives" ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Kent, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Porthouse Theatre 2014 Summer Season to include "My Fair Lady" with book & lyrics by Alan J. Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe (Terri Kent, dir.; Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 12-18); "Starmites" by Barry Keating and Stuart Ross (Michael McIntosh, dir.; Rehearsals begin June 17; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of Apr. 14; runs June 7-July 13 (weekends) at the Simi Valley Cultural Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9, 10 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Sweeney Todd," Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s chilling, suspenseful, heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife.
- Season runs May 16-Sept. 28 in Boise, ID.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Boise, ID
Casting the 2014 Idaho Shakespeare Festival. Shows include: "Deathtrap" (rehearsals begin May 16; runs May 31-July 25); "As You Like It" (rehearsals begin May 20; runs June 7-27); "Les Miserables" (rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 5-Aug. 31); "Merry Wives of Windsor" (rehearsals begin July 8; runs Aug. 2-30); and ...
- Season runs Sept. 2014-May 2015 in Columbia, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 14, 15 in Columbia, MD
Casting Rep Stage at Howard Community College's 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Venus in Fur" (David Ives, writer; Joseph W. Ritsch, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 1-19); "The Whale" (Samuel Hunter, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 16, 2014; runs Jan. 14-Feb. 1, 2015); "Circle Mirror Transformation" (Annie ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Cruise contracts available.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting for cruise ship entertainers for a line with offices in Norway and the UK, as well as partner companies in Sweden, Bulgaria, USA, China, and Russia. They offer a global service to anyone that requires entertainment or entertainment related services. For more info, visit www.idea.no