- Rehearsals begin Mar. 12 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; some Sat., 1-5 p.m.; some Sun., 6-10 p.m.); runs May 2-24 (Fri.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Still Alarm" by George S. Kaufman and "Black Comedy" by Peter Shaffer, two comedic one-act farces. Synopsis of "The Still Alarm": The hotel bedroom is on fire. In the face of crackling flames, deadly heat, and imminent catastrophe, the guests, the bellboy, and the firemen remain resolutely British. ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 14 at various locations in North Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 10-May 10 at Monroe Forum @ El Portal Theatre, 5269 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: Set in 19th-century England, Sweeney Todd is an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of a failing pie shop, ...
- Shows run May 8-10, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9, 10 in Oak Lawn, IL
Casting "45 Seconds From Broadway," a play. Project description: "A Neil Simon comedy set in a cheap diner just off Broadway in New York City. A large cast of zany theater types pop in and out through four slice-of-life sketches about the Great White Way."
- Rehearsals begin March 16; runs April 17-May 10 (Thurs.-Sun. with matinees) in San Clemente, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in San Clemente, CA
Casting "Weekend Comedy," a play. Synopsis: A middle-aged couple and a couple in their twenties are accidentally booked into the same cabin on the same weekend. They decide to share the space and a comedic clash of different generations ensues.
- Productions rehearse and perform in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Back Home Again: The Life of John Denver" (Randal Myler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 11; opens Sept. 13; closes Nov. 8); "Dreamgirls" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews begin Sept. 22; opens Sept. 25; ...
- "West Side Story" runs on the MAX Stage and "The Flick" runs on the ARK Stage, in Arlington, VA.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Arlington, VA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles/ensemble in the following two productions in the 2015-16 season: "West Side Story" (Arthur Laurents, book; Leonard Bernstein, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Matthew Gardiner, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10, 2015; runs Dec. 8, 2015-Jan. 24, 2016); and "The Flick" (Annie Baker, writer; Joe ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Cambridge, MA. Typical rehearsal schedule: Tues.-Fri. evenings and Sat. & Sun. days.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Somerville, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season of the Actors' Shakespeare Project. Season includes: "Othello" (William Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews Sept. 23-25; opens Sept. 26; closes Oct. 25); "The Winter's Tale" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Melia Bensussen, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; previews Dec. 9-11; opens Dec. 12; closes Jan. 3, ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12; opens May 29; close Jun. 21, 2015 in La Mirada, CA. Performances are Wed. and Thurs. (7:30 p.m.), Fri. (8 p.m.), Sat. (2 p.m. & 8 p.m.), and Sun. (2 p.m.).
- Auditions: Mar 9, in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Mary Poppins."
- Rehearses May 4-21 at Pittsburgh Musical Theater Studios in Pittsburgh, PA; runs May 22-31 at the New Hazlett Center for the Performing Arts in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting trained & versatile Equity/non-Equity males and females with strong singing abilities in both contemporary and standard musical theater styles, in addition to strong acting capabilities for "The Last Five Years."
- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs Jun 9-28 (six performances/wk., Tues.-Sun.) in East Hampton, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in East Hampton, NY
Casting "All My Sons," a play. Note: The roles of Joe Keller and Kate Keller have been cast.