- Development/workshop June 22-July 15 in Gainesville, Florida. Tech rehearsal Aug. 25-Sept. 7 in Tempe, AZ; runs Sept. 8-13 in Austin, TX, then tours nationally Sept. 15-Nov. 22 (premieres Nov. 10-16 in NYC; New York dates may be staffed by a different cast & crew than the national tour), with additional tour dates in March 2015.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
En Garde Arts, a not-for-profit organization (formerly called En Garde Productions), is casting "Basetrack," a multi-media theatrical event depicting the stories of Marines who served in the war in Afghanistan.
- Season runs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 5, in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for the Phoenix Theatre. Season includes "Memphis" (runs Aug. 24-Oct. 12), "Mary Poppins" (runs Oct. 28-Dec. 21, with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015), "Two Pianos 4 Hands" (runs Dec. 23-Feb. 1, 2015, with possible extension through Feb. 8), "Anything Goes" (runs Feb. 3-March 22, 2015, ...
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."
- Rehearses May 19-July 3 at Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The Marvelous Wonderettes," a four women comedic show that celebrates the music of the 50's and 60's.
- Rehearses June 2-July 16; runs July 17-Aug. 10 in Elm Grove, WI.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Elm Grove, WI
Casting "Gypsy," a musical. Project description: "Based on the Broadway hit about the life and times of burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee and her aggressive stage mother, Mama Rose."
- Rehearsals begin May 26 for six weeks; runs July 25-Aug. 10 in NJ.
- Auditions: May 15, 18, in Somerset, NJ
Casting for the TeensVill 2014 production of "Gypsy," a musical fable. Loosely based on the 1957 memoirs of Gypsy Rose Lee, 'Gypsy' focuses on her mother, Rose, whose name has become synonymous with “the ultimate show business mother."
- Season runs in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: May 17 in Denver, CO
Casting the Curious Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Lucky Me" (Robert Caisley, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29/30; runs Oct. 25-Dec. 6), "Charles Ives Take Me Home" (Jessica Dickey, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15/16; runs Jan. 10-Feb. 14, 2015), "The Brother/Sister Plays: In The Red and Brown Water" (Tarell Alvin ...
- Cruise contracts available.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting for cruise ship entertainers for a line with offices in Norway and the UK, as well as partner companies in Sweden, Bulgaria, USA, China, and Russia. They offer a global service to anyone that requires entertainment or entertainment related services. For more info, visit www.idea.no