- Total commitment runs July 1-Aug. 10 in Franklin, NY. Rehearses from July 1; opens July 25 and plays four performances the opening weekend, then five performances (Wed.-Sun.) for the following two weeks. Total of 14 performances.
- Auditions: May 4 in Franklin, NY
- Season rehearses and performs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting Dallas Theater Center's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show" (rehearses Aug. 12-Sept. 19; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 29 at the Wyly Theatre); "A Christmas Carol" (rehearses Sept. 19-Oct. 24; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 16 at the Wyly Theatre); "The Book Club Play" (rehearses Dec. 9-Jan. 9; runs Jan. 1-Feb. ...
- Development/workshop June 22-July 15 in Gainesville, Florida. Tech rehearsal Aug. 25-Sept. 7 in Tempe, AZ; runs Sept. 8-13 in Austin, TX, then tours nationally Sept. 15-Nov. 22 (premieres Nov. 10-16 in NYC; New York dates may be staffed by a different cast & crew than the national tour), with additional tour dates in March 2015.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
En Garde Arts, a not-for-profit organization (formerly called En Garde Productions), is casting "Basetrack," a multi-media theatrical event depicting the stories of Marines who served in the war in Afghanistan.
- Season runs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 5, in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for the Phoenix Theatre. Season includes "Memphis" (runs Aug. 24-Oct. 12), "Mary Poppins" (runs Oct. 28-Dec. 21, with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015), "Two Pianos 4 Hands" (runs Dec. 23-Feb. 1, 2015, with possible extension through Feb. 8), "Anything Goes" (runs Feb. 3-March 22, 2015, ...
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...
- Read through may 27; rehearsals begin July 22-Aug. 6; runs Aug. 7-8 & 10 at Cabrini Rep Tehatre.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting “If the Pink Pump Fits!” A comical yet moving up-to-date untold fairy tale billed as a Gay "Cinderella" story, dealing with equality, bullying and breaking outta the closet! Playwright states: "It will be presented at The Thespis Festival, UWS Manhattan at Cabrini Rep Theatre."
- "Charlotte’s Web" runs August 14-Ocober 12; "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" runs September 22-November 16; "A Thousand Cranes" tours September 21, 2014-May 22, 2015; "The Owl and the Pussycat" tours September 21, 2014-May 22, 2015; "A Year With Frog and Toad" runs October 10-December 28; "The Three Javelinas" runs December 29, 2014-March 8, 2015; "Girls Who Wear Glasses" tours January 19, 2-15-May 22, 2015; "Shrek the Musical" runs March 23, 2015-May 22, 2015.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Tempe, AZ
Childsplay is casting its 2014-15 season for Childsplay, including "Charlotte’s Web" (a play), "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (a play), "A Thousand Cranes" (a play), "The Owl and the Pussycat" (a musical), "A Year With Frog and Toad" (a musical), "The Three Javelinas" (a musical), "Girls Who Wear Glasses" ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."
- Rehearses May 19-July 3 at Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The Marvelous Wonderettes," a four women comedic show that celebrates the music of the 50's and 60's.
- Rehearsals begin May 26; performances will run July 10-August 23 in Gilbert, Arizona. There will be 28 performances which play Thurs.-Sat.
- Auditions: May 12 in Gilbert, AZ
Casting "Footloose," A tune-filled Broadway hit that takes summer to a whole new level. Project Description: City-boy, Ren, and his mother have just moved to a small town where dancing is a crime thanks to the efforts of an ultra conservative pastor. Sparks fly when the pastor’s daughter befriends Ran ...
- Rehearses June 2-July 16; runs July 17-Aug. 10 in Elm Grove, WI.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Elm Grove, WI
Casting "Gypsy," a musical. Project description: "Based on the Broadway hit about the life and times of burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee and her aggressive stage mother, Mama Rose."
- Rehearsals begin evenings & weekends, May 27-July 17; runs July 18-Aug. 10 at the Double Dog Theatre in Norfolk, VA.
- Auditions: May 12, 13, 14, in Norfolk, VA
Casting "Reefer Madness, the Musical," inspired by the original 1936 film of the same name. Company states: "This raucous musical comedy takes a tongue-in-cheek look at the hysteria caused when clean-cut kids fall prey to marijuana, leading them on a hysterical downward spiral filled with evil jazz music, sex and ...