- Rehearsals begin May 9 in NYC; tech begins May 26 at Paper Mill; runs June 1-26 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 24, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers who sing well for the ensemble, to play the Shark Boys, the Shark Girls, and the Jet Girls, in "West Side Story."
- Season runs in Saugatuck, MI.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2016 Season for Mason Street Warehouse. Season includes: "Million Dollar Quartet" (Rehearsals begin June 7; runs June 24-July 10); "Murder for Two" (Rehearsals begin July 5; runs July 22-Aug. 7); and "The Great American Trailer Park Musical" (Rehearsals begin July 26; runs Aug. 12-28).
- Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 24-Aug. 13 in New Hope, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in the upcoming 2016 season. Season includes "Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story" (Alan Janes, writer; Hunter Foster, dir.; Lorin Latarro, choreo.; Kaitlin Shaw, Tara Rubin Casting, casting. Rehearsals begin June 6 in NYC; runs June 24-July 16); "Cake Off" (Sheri Wilner, based on ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 24 in Cape May, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Cape May Stage's upcoming 2016 season. Season includes: "The Whipping Man" (Matthew Lopez, writer; Gregg Daniel, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; previews begin May 25; runs May 26-June 24); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; ...
- Rehearses Mar. 7-Apr. 15 (2-5 p.m., Mon., Wed., and Fri.); tech Apr. 18-21 (6-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 22-May 14 (8 p.m. evening performances; 1:30 p.m. matinees) at the Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25, 26, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Arsène Lupin vs. Sherlock Holmes," a new play by Thomas R. Gordon, based on characters created by Maurice Leblanc & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Synopsis: In this interactive game of cat and mouse, the gentleman thief Arsène Lupin has stolen the Great Mongol Diamond from under the nose of ...
- Season runs in Bellport, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Bellport, NY and Feb 26 in New York, NY and Feb 29, Mar 1, in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season of The Gateway. Season includes: "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 18-June 4); "Million Dollar Quartet" (Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 8-25); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Rehearsals begin June 14; runs June 29-July 16); "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" (Rehearsals begin July 5; runs July ...
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26, Mar 2 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Season rehearses at Ohio University in Athens, OH and performs at the Abbey Theatre in Dublin, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2016 Season for Tantrum Theatre. Season includes: "Little Shop of Horrors" (Daniel C. Dennis, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10; runs June 3-25); "Tammy Faye's Final Audition" (Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 8-16); and "Dancing at Lughnasa" (Sheila Daniels, dir. Rehearsals begin July 5; runs July 29-Aug. 13).
- Season rehearses and performs in Rolla, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Rolla, MO
Casting the Ozark Actors Theatre's 2016 summer season. Season includes Irving Berlin's "Annie Get Your Gun" (Rehearsals begin May 31; runs June 16-19 & June 23-26); "The 39 Steps" (Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 7-10 & July 14-17); and "Damn Yankees" (Rehearsals begin July 12; runs July 28-31 & ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Folger Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: “Sense and Sensibility” (Jane Austen, writer; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearses Aug. 23-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23); “Timon of Athens” (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearses Jan. 10-Feb. 5, 2017; runs Feb. 7-Mar. ...
- Rehearses March 7-April 21 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); performs April 22-May 22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Unexpected Song," a hilarious and touching musical revue that will take your favorite Broadway hits and flip the script. Concept: "Unexpected Song" puts a spin on some classic pieces from Broadway's most famous musicals.
- Rehearses Mar. 14-May 8 (every Mon. and Tues., 7:30-10 p.m.); runs may 9-15 (Mon.-Fri., 8 p.m., and 2 & 7 p.m. shows Sat. and Sun.) at the ATA Theater, NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting "An Arrangement of Euphoric Illusions," a play. Synopsis: This sexy and provocative original dramatic play is told from two perspectives and distinct narratives from each point of view: newly-engaged couple Nathaniel and Gemini who, though have an intense love for each other, also have a underlying and stirring nervousness ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/actors for Flat Rock Playhouse's upcoming 2016 Mainstage and Playhouse Downtown seasons. Season includes: "Million Dollar Quartet" (James Moye, dir. Rehearses and runs Apr. 12-May 22, Mainstage); "The Affections of May" (Norm Foster, writer; Paige Posey, dir. Rehearses and runs May 10-June 4, Mainstage); "The Music Man" (Chase ...
- Rehearsal begins late summer 2016 in Toronto, Canada; onboard contract runs through late spring 2017.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking vocalists for the opening company of The Disney Wonder's newest onboard production. Casting is hiring a repertory company of 19 performers to portray roles in each of our musical theatre style productions.
- Season rehearses and runs in Brunswick, ME.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in Maine State Music Theatre's upcoming 2016 season. Season includes: "Evita" (Andrew Lloyd Webber, music; Tim Rice, lyrics; Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Edward Reichert, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 11; runs June 29-July 16); "Fiddler on the Roof" (Jerry Bock, music; Sheldon Harnick, lyrics; Joseph ...