Audition: May 15
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2017; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 12 in Pleasanton, CA.
- Auditions: May 15, 16 in Pleasonton, CA
Casting Pacific Coast Repertory Theatre's production of "Anything Goes," the musical. Synopsis: The age-old tale of Boy-Meets-Girl and the complications that ensue intrigue every audience, and no musical puts it on stage better than "Anything Goes." This show is an amusing story wrapped around one of Cole Porter’s magical scores, ...
Audition: May 16
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: May 16, in New York, NY
Seeking possible future replacements in the currently-running Broadway production of "School of Rock." Seeking adult singers and child singers for the ensemble and to cover principal roles.
Audition: May 16
- Rehearsals begin February, 2017; opens in April 2017 in Chicago.
- Auditions: May 16, 17, 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting the national touring company of Disney's 'Aladdin."
Audition: May 17
- Season runs in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: May 17, 20 in Baltimore, MD
Casting Equity actors for the Everyman Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Wait Until Dark” (Frederick Knott, writer; Jeffery Hatcher, adapted by; Donald Hicken, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 8; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 10), “The Roommate” (Jen Silverman, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 26; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 27), “Dot” (Colman Domingo, writer; Vincent ...
Audition: May 17
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 17 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Philadelphia Theatre Company's upcoming 2016-17 season. Season includes: "Rizzo" (Bruce Graham, writer; Joe Canuso, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 13, 2016; previews begin Sept. 23; runs Sept. 28-Oct. 16, with extension to Oct. 26); "Found" (Eli Bolin, music-original lyrics; Hunter Bell and ...
Audition: May 21
- Season rehearses and performs in Dayton, OH.
- Auditions: May 21, 22 in Dayton, OH
Casting the Human Race Theatre Company's 2016-2017 season. Season includes "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" (Hugh Wheeler, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 2); "Hail Mary!" (Tom Dudzick, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 10; runs Nov. 3-20); "26 Pebbles" (Eric Ulloa, ...
Audition: May 22
- Runs at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: May 22 in Buffalo Grove, IL
Seeking male gymnasts for full-time, part-time and substitute positions at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Florida.
Audition: May 23
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 23, 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2016-17 Season for The House Theatre of Chicago. Season includes: "A Comedical Tragedy for Mr. Punch" (Kara Davidson, playwright; Shade Murray, dir. Rehearses July 25-Sept 10; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 23); "The Nutcracker" (Jake Minton, Phillip Klapperich, Kevin O'Donnell, & Tommy Rapley, creators; E.T.A. Hoffmann, story. Rehearses Sept. 26-Nov. ...
Audition: May 24
- Table reading May 29 (1 p.m.) at Ripley-Grier; rehearsals begin Sept. 6; readings Sept. 19-Nov. 20 (one day per week) at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 Eighth Ave., NYC.
- Auditions: May 24 in New York, NY
Casting a developmental staged reading series of "Shakespeare and the Courtesan," a historical fiction portraying the travels of the Earl of Oxford on his tour of Italy, circa 1575, where he meets the beautiful Venetian courtesan and poet, Veronica Franco.
Audition: May 26
- Rehearses Apr. 24- May 10, 2017; runs May 11-June 4 2017 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting strong comedic Equity actors for "Little Miss Sunshine," a musical comedy about one modern family's unexpected route to brighter days.