- Season rehearses and runs in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for Arkansas Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Macbeth" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18, 2015; runs Sept. 11-27); "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" (William Finn, music-lyrics; Rachel Sheinkin, book; Jay Reiss, additional material. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs ...
- Season runs in Rochester, NY with one show in Ireland.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Rochester, NY
Seeking actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in Geva Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Spamalot" (Melissa Rain Anderson, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 11); "Red" (Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 25; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Gregg Coffin, music. Rehearsals begin ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 4 with a possible extension through Oct. 11); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Nov. ...
- Rehearses in May and June 2015; summer seasonal employment runs June 20-Sept. 7, 2015 in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 30, May 2, 3, 4 in Carlsbad, CA
Seeking dynamic and highly energetic singers and dancers to portray fun characters for LEGOLAND California Resort's 2015 Summer Season. Entertainment includes the hit seasonal show "Character Dance Party," the Hotel Improv & Atmosphere, hosts for "The LEGO Movie Experience," Costume Character staff, gymnasts for the year-long audience favorite "The Big ...
- Rehearses May 10-13 (11 a.m.-3 p.m.); reading is May 13 (7 p.m.) at the 13th Street Rep, 50 W. 13th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Years Of Sky," a staged reading. Synopsis: The play takes place in the 1960s and spans 30 years in the lives of two interracial lovers.
- Rehearsals begin May 11; lab presentations run May 28-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for the ensemble and featured parts of "Hazel," a musical.
- Season rehearses and performs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, in Dorchester, MA
Casting The Fiddlehead Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "West Side Story" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 26; runs Oct. 16-25); Disney's "A Little Mermaid" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 7; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 6); "Rent" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 16, 2016; runs Feb. 5-21, 2016); and "Show Boat" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 2, 2016; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin May 11; runs last week of July/first week of August in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Almost Happy," a play. Synopsis: Aaron is dating Naomi, but he's madly in love with his roommate and best friend Tess, who happens to be a lesbian (sort of). The lines between friendship and romance, sex and love, love and hate, blur as all three fight to be happy ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-May; runs May 28-June 22 (self-contained weekends run May 28-31, June 4-7, June 11-14, & June 18-22) at the theater in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting The Black Box New Play Festival at Gallery Players, featuring 33 short plays in four separate programs run over four weekends. Director states: "There are many, many wonderful roles are available for men and women from ages 18-75." All races and ethnicities strongly encouraged to attend.
- Season runs in Bennington, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Oldcastle Theatre Company. Season includes: "Talley's Folly" (Lanford Wilson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 5-21); "Time Stands Still" (Donald Margulies, writer. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 5-21); "Cabaret" (Kander & Ebb, music & lyrics. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs Jul 10-Aug. 2); ...
- Season runs in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Baltimore, MD
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Everyman Theatre. Season includes: "An Inspector Calls" (J.B. Priestley, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11); "Fences" (August Wilson, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 22); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 11, 2015-Jan. ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Washington, DC
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Chimerica" (by Lucy Kirkwood; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 18 with possible ext. through Nov. 15); "Constellations" (by Nick Payne; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 14-Mar. 6, 2016 with possible ...
- Season runs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The San Francisco Playhouse. Season includes: "Dog Fight" (Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, music & lyrics; Peter Duchan, book; Bill English, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; closes Nov. 7); "Stage Kiss" (Sarah Ruhl, writer; Susi Damilano, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2015; closes Jan. 9, ...
- Rehearses May 11-17; shoots May 19 & 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting a thesis movie for New York Film Academy, "Sorrow Tonine," which might become a web series. Ernest is a visionary clockworker, but his world collapses when he receives the visit of two mysterious travelers: Allan and Theophraste.
- Rehearsal times vary based on schedules (not more than 20 hrs. per week). Performances run Fris. (10 p.m.) & Sats. (11:30 p.m.) at the V Theater inside Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 1, 3 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Evil Dead the Musical," a multimedia over-the-top, camp comedy. Project description: "Featuring an undead horde, a hero with a chainsaw for a hand, and a pit called the Splatter Zone where diehard fans are covered in gallons and gallons of fresh warm blood. Endorsed by Bruce Campbell and embraced ...
- Rehearsals begin May 5 (Mon., 7:30-9:30 p.m.; Sat., 9-11:30 a.m.); anticipated sneak preview June 5; runs June 19-21 (tentative) in Roselle Park, NJ.
- Auditions: May 2 in Roselle Park, NJ
Casting "My Kinda Dad," a play. Synopsis: “My Kinda Dad” is written from the ferocious perspective of a young boy who admires his friends’ dads and dreams of one day having the same relationship with his dad. While fathers of yesterday behave differently from fathers of today, this story reveals ...
- Rehearsals will begin Monday, May 18th and will run Mondays through Thursdays from 7pm-10pm in Chicago, IL. Performances are every Saturday at 11:00pm, from June 20th - August 29th at the Greenhouse Theater Center.
- Auditions: May 2, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "El Stories," a play. Project description: "Chicago's hit late-night documentary theatre project uses real-life transit tales to explore our diverse experiences as we move through this dynamic city."
- Rehearses May 11-June 23; runs June 24-28 at The Eisemann Center, Bank of America Theater, Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: May 2 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Dutchman" and "Guilty or Not Here I Come," two one-act plays.
- Season runs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: May 5 in Pasadena, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Pasadena Playhouse. Season includes: "Real Women Have Curves" (Josefina Lopez, writer; Seema Sueko, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 4); "Breaking Through" (Kirsten Guenther, book; Cliff Downs & Katie Kahaovitz, music & lyrics; Sheldon Epps, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 27-Nov. ...
- Travel Sept. 6 to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Sept. 7 in Tampa, FL; travel to Germany/tech on board Oct. 7-29; first cruise out of Miami Oct. 29, 2015-Mar. 19, 2016 on board brand new ship (Eastern/Western Caribbean Itinerary).
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting "For the Record: Dear John Hughes." Company states: "The show is a current hit in Los Angeles starring Evan Rachel Wood & Rumer Willis.