- Rehearsals will begin after Labor Day and will take place in NYC and Rahway, NJ; tech rehearsal Oct. 11 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in NYC; runs Oct. 23, 24, & 25 (9 p.m. all days) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Rahway, NJ
Casting "Sex, Relationships and Sometimes Love," with a twist. This production will "gender bend" all the monologues: men will perfrom the women's pieces and vice versa. Some actors may be asked to perform in drag, both queens and kings. Producer states: "First produced at Show World in Times Square in ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15. Tech rehearsal Oct. 4; runs Oct. 10-12, 16-19, & 23-26 (three performances/wk.) in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 8 in White Plains, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: "Sweeney Todd" is an infamous tale of British folklore about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress ...
- Rehearsals begin with the read thru on Tues, 9/9. Rehearsals will be scheduled once talent has been procured and conflicts have been reviewed. Auditions & Rehearsals at the following: Baycities Community Church - 4915 Emerald St., Torrance CA 90503 Performances will be at the following: 2nd Story Theatre - 710 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 Show opens on Sat 10/25 and runs 3 weekends thru Sun 11/09. (Saturdays at 8 pm, Sundays at 2 pm with a Friday performance on 10/31 at 8 pm)
- Auditions: Sep 3, in Torrance, CA
Frederick Knott play set in the 60's. This is a suspenseful thriller, set in 1960's New York. It is about Susan (a newly blind woman 25-33 years old) whose husband brings home a doll from a business trip that unbeknownst to him holds something very valuable to some unsavory characters ...
- Performances run February 27-March 7, 2015 at Sugar Space Theater, Sugarhouse, UT; March 13-14 at The Covey Center for the Arts, Provo, UT; and March 20-22 in Ogden, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 6 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting, "The Last Five Years," based on composer Jason Robert Brown's failed marriage to actress Theresa O’Neill. Project Description: "An emotionally powerful and intimate musical about two New Yorkers in their twenties who fall in and out of love over the course of five years. The orchestra will include two ...
- Rehearses Oct. 12 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 29 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 30 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 6 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 7 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 8 (4-10 p.m.), and Dec. 9 (4-10 p.m.). Tech/dress rehearsals are Dec. 10 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 11 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 12 (3-6 p.m.), and Dec. 13 (3-6 p.m.). Runs Dec. 12-21. Rehearses and performs at the Summit Playhouse in Summit, NJ, within walking distance of the NJ Transit station.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY and Sep 8 in Summit, NJ
Casting "The Hundred Dresses." Synopsis: Wanda Petronski lives way up in a shabby house in Boggins Heights, and she doesn't have any friends. Every day she wears a faded blue dress, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if she didn't tell her classmates that she had a hundred ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; previews begin Dec. 3; runs Dec. 5-28 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Singin' in the Rain." Actors must have great acting, vocal, and dance/movement abilities. Ensemble actors will understudy lead roles.
- Rehearsals will be held once a week, beginning Sept. 22; alternating Sundays in D.C. and Mondays in NYC (Manhattan). Schedule will be available at audition. All tech rehearsals will be held in D.C. No rehearsals over Thanksgiving weekend. All performances are in the Washington, DC area and run Dec. 11-14 & 21-22.
- Auditions: Sep 7, in New York, NY
Casting 3 New York dancers (1 male, 2 females) to supplement the Washington D.C. cast of Momentum's long running, original professional dance theater version of “The Nutcracker.” JHHN has an original script telling a story of transformation through the arts and features Duke Ellington's version of “The Nutcracker Suite” plus ...
- Rehearses Sept. 11-Nov. 20 (Mon., Tue., & Thu. evenings; the number of rehearsals may vary slightly); runs Nov. 22-Dec. 25 (you must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) primarily in Orange County as well as the Los Angeles, San Diego counties, and Palm Springs areas.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Laguna Hills, CA
Casting Christmas carolers for the 2014 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers.
- For "Sunset Baby," rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-21. For "A Body of Water," rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Feb. 18-Mar. 8. Theater is located in Itaca, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Ithaca, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles in "Sunset Baby" (Dominique Morriseau, writer; Margarett Perry, dir. ) and "A Body of Water" (Lee Blessing, writer; Michele Minnick, dir.).
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28, 2014, with a possible one-week extension to Jan. 4, 2015, in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Sep 15, in New York, NY
- Rehearses and performs in NYC, the U.S., and abroad.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking people with professional-level training in any form of action, including dancers, acrobats, athletes, gymnasts, martial artists, etc., for STREB, an experimental dance/movement company. Performers must attend all three audition dates in order to be considered. Associate Artistic Director states: "STREB's company members have accrued endless art-world awards. The action-engineers ...
- Rehearses Oct. 13-17, 20-24, 27-31, Nov. 3-7, 11-13; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Diego, CA
Seeking strong R&B female vocalist for SeaWorld's Shamu Christmas Miracles Show.
- Rehearses Nov. 5, 11, 19 and Dec. 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Wilmette, IL; performances TBD in Chicago area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
Seeking Christmas carolers for The Caroling Party, which performs at holiday events all over the Chicago area.
- Rehearses October 29, 2014-January 7, 2015. Production will run January 8-11, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "In the Heights." Production description: "The story is set over the course of three days, involving an ensemble cast of characters in the largely Dominican-American neighborhood of Washington Heights in New York City."