- Rehearses Apr. 6-June 4; tech rehearsals June 6-11; runs June 12-27 (Fri., Sat., & Sun. at 8 p.m.) at Ophelia Theater, 20-12 30th Rd., Astoria, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in Astoria, NY and Mar 28, 29 in Astoria, NY
Seeking submissions from non-Equity actors for “Floyd Collins," a musical for Ophelia Theatre Group's “Agents of Fortune” season. Synopsis: In 1925, while chasing a dream of fame and fortune by turning a Kentucky cave into a tourist attraction, Floyd Collins himself became the attraction when he got trapped 200 feet ...
- Performances November 20 to December 13, in Pacifica, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in Pacifica, CA and Mar 28, 29 in Pacifica, CA
Casting the play "Inspecting Carol." Production description: "A man who asks to audition at a small theatre is mistaken for an informer for the National Endowment for the Arts. Everyone caters to the bewildered wannabe actor and he is given a role in the current production, A Christmas Carol."
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 11-21 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Houston, TX
Casting "First Date," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Production runs July 11-12 & 16-19, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 28, in Plano, TX and Mar 28, in Plano, TX
Casting for the musical "Camelot." Project description: "The musical version of the story of England’s King Arthur, Guenevere, Lancelot, and the Knights of the Round Table, Camelot becomes the set for a tale of love and chivalry. King Arthur, aided by his Queen, Guenevere, decrees that all who sit at ...
- Rehearses Apr. 3 (5:30 p.m.); service is Apr. 5 (10 a.m. call time, 11 a.m. service) at Mt. Olivet Baptist Church, 201 Lenox Ave. (at 120 St.), NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in New York, NY
Seeking musicians and singers, such as a saxophone player, horn player, trumpet player, violinist, harp, bass player, trombonist, etc., to play at an Easter service. This is gospel music for a Baptist church. Doesn't matter the age or race as long as you know how to play gospel music.
- Rehearses and performs in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Greene, NY
Casting the Chenango River Theatre 2015 Season. Season includes: "The Velocity of Autumn" (Eric Coble, writer; Craig MacDonald, dir. Rehearses May 4-21; runs May 22-June 14); "Escanaba in da Moonlight"(Jeff Daniels, writer. Rehearses July 27-Aug. 13; runs Aug 14-Sept 6); and "Other Desert Cities" (Jon Robin Baitz, writer; Bill Lelbach, ...
- Rehearsals begin May 11 or 15; run ends Sept. 7 in Hershey, PA, three hours from NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in Long Island City, NY
Seeking talent for Hersheypark’s 2015 resident summer shows.