- Rehearsals begin May 5 in the Art-NY space in Fort Greene; runs June 8-11 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Money, Love, and Shame!" Isadore Zolotarevsky's long-unseen 1910 Yiddish melodrama translated in English. Synopsis: "Shortly before she is to travel with her tubercular immigrant father to Denver for his health, innocent, motherless Sonia is 'ruined' by young lawyer Albert Liebhartz in a fit of drunken madness. Albert had hoped ...
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting company members for the 2015 Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Season include" Much Ado About Nothing" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Nov. 1), "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Joe Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Mary Zimmerman, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2015; runs ...
- Shoots May 9-11 & 16-18 at Lake Arrowhead in CA.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Mountain Man," a short film.
- Season rehearses and performs in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 28 in West Palm Beach, FL
Casting Palm Beach Dramaworks 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; J. Barry Lewis, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16, 2014; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 9, 2014), "My Old Lady" (Israel Horovitz, writer; William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 11, 2014; runs Dec. 5-Jan. 4, 2015), "Les Liaisons Dangereuses" (Pierre ...
- 'South Pacific' is being produced by the Gateway Playhouse at the Patchogue Theatre. 'Smokey Joe's Cafe' is produced on property at the Gateway Playhouse.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Smokey Joe's Cafe" (Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller, words/music; Chet Walker, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin May 27-June 11; runs June 11-28) and "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Keith Andrews, dir. Rehearsals begin July 8-23; runs July 23-Aug. 9).
- Shoots Nov. 11-Dec. 11 in Jim Thorpe, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Funny the Movie."
- Rehearsals begin late spring-early summer in the Washington, D.C. metro area; runs July 11 (also tech ), 13, 19, 22, & 26.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Rockville, MD
Casting "The Other Day." Playwright states: "An award-winning play by Mark Jason Williams, it's an authentic, funny, and powerful drama that follows the loving, yet tumultuous romance of the emotionally-guarded Mark and free-spirited Santo as they embark on a journey through love, insecurities, addiction, betrayal, loss, and redemption."
- Rehearses May-July in NYC; runs July 10-11 & 13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY
Casting "The Boogeyman: Diaries of a Broken Home," a dramatic stage-play that takes you on a journey through the affects of a broken home. Leah, Tyrone, and Wendy are three individuals who have come from broken homes and suffered traumatic childhoods. Their choices in life have been heavily influenced by ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of May 11, in Wilmette, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Wilmette, IL
Casting the 1999 revival version of "Annie Get Your Gun," an outdoor musical. The story of the great sharpshooter, Annie Oakley, who rises to fame while dealing with her love/professional rival, Frank Butler.