- Rehearses and performs in NYC, the U.S., and abroad.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking people with professional-level training in any form of action, including dancers, acrobats, athletes, gymnasts, martial artists, etc., for STREB, an experimental dance/movement company. Performers must attend all three audition dates in order to be considered. Associate Artistic Director states: "STREB's company members have accrued endless art-world awards. The action-engineers ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 2, 2015; press opening Apr. 2; runs through May 9 with a possible two-week extension, in Berwyn, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Graveyard of Empires."
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Arden Theatre Company's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes "La Bete," (Emmanuelle Delpech, dir. Rehearsal begins Aug. 19; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 12), "Great Expectations" (Matthew Decker, dir. Rehearsal begins Sept. 30; runs Oct. 29-Dec. 21), "Under the Skin" (Terrence J. Nolen, dir. Rehearsal begins Dec. 23; runs Jan. ...
- Rehearses Oct. 6-10; runs Oct. 11-19 in NYC (no shows on Oct. 13 or 14).
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting this musical adaptation of the 1987 Tom Hanks film of the same name, "Big." Part of the "Musicals in Mufti" series. Synopsis: "Big, The Musical" tells the story of a 13-year-old boy who makes a wish to be “big." The production opened on Broadway in 1996 and was subsequently ...
- Rehearses Oct. 13-17, 20-24, 27-31, Nov. 3-7, 11-13; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Diego, CA
Seeking strong R&B female vocalist for SeaWorld's Shamu Christmas Miracles Show.
- Job Starts: 11/3/2014 Job Ends: 12/28/2014 St. Paul, MN
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY
A CHRISTMAS STORY, THE MUSICAL Ordway Center for the Performing Arts Seeking: AEA and non boys 4'11 and under for the roles of Ralphie, Randy, and ensemble. AEA salary, transportation, and housing. Director/Choreographer: James Rocco Music Director: Jeff Rizzo Casting Director: Reid Harmsen
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 2 (general Mon.-Thurs. eves. & one weekend day); runs Nov. 5, 6, 9, 11, 13, and 15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Body Awareness," a play by Annie Baker. Synopsis: Joyce lives with her girlfriend Phyllis, a university professor, and her grown son Jared, who may or may not have Asperger’s. The uneasy balance in their home gets turned on its head when a photographer, famous for his nude portraits of ...
- Rehearses evenings and weekends. Show runs December 5-7 & 11-14, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "The Philadelphia Story," a play. Project description: "The Lord family of Philadelphia is getting ready for a wedding. A merry mix-up of who is who at the house is just the beginning as reporters try to get the story and our bride tries to find her way to a ...
- Rehearsals run for two weeks in NYC followed by rehearsals in Croton Falls, NY (Northern Westchester); all performances run Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun. at 3 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting The Schoolhouse Theater's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Freud's Last Session" (rehearsals begin the week of Oct. 6; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 23), "The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-moon Marigolds" (rehearsals begin the week of Feb. 2, 2015; runs Feb. 27-March 22), and "The Clearing" (rehearsals begin the week of ...
- Runs in Laguna, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Burbank, CA
Seeking actors for The Laguna Playhouse Season 2014-15. Season includes "Striking 12," (Rehearsal begins Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28) and "Odd Couple," (Rehearsal begins Feb. 10; runs Mar. 4-29).
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Vaudevillians" (Jinx Monsoon and Major Scales, written and performed by. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 14, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "All The Way & The Great Society" (Robert Schenkkan, writer; Bill Rauch, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 8, 2014-Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; performances begin Jan. 28, 2015; runs Feb. 13-Apr. 11 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Everything You Touch," a world-premiere co-production with The Theatre @ Boston Court and Rattlestick Playwrights Theatre. Synopsis: Victor is a ruthless fashion designer in the 1970s at the top of his game. Esme, his glamorous protégé and muse, is pushed aside when an ordinary Southern woman inspires Victor to ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11, 2014; runs Dec. 11, 2014-Jan. 18, 2015 with possible extension at the Linda Gross Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Dying for it."
- Rehearsals begin November 3 (usually Mon.-Fri. evenings); performances run December 4-21 for "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth." Rehearsals begin January 5; Daytime School Tour Performances will be February 2-21 and performances at the Cell Theatre will be March 5-15 for "Animal Farm." Rehearsals begin April 6; performances May 7-24 for "The 39 Steps." Most shows will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 8 p.m., Sunday at 2 p.m. in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Albuquerque, NM
Casting the 2014-2015 season including "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth"; "Animal Farm" and "The 39 Steps." Project Descriptions: Seven-year-old Lucy Lesprit lands the biggest role of her career – the whistle solo in the upcoming Christmas Extravaganza – when tragedy strikes. A well-aimed hockey puck ...
- Rehearses Nov. 5, 11, 19 and Dec. 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Wilmette, IL; performances TBD in Chicago area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
Seeking Christmas carolers for The Caroling Party, which performs at holiday events all over the Chicago area.
- Rehearses October 29, 2014-January 7, 2015. Production will run January 8-11, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "In the Heights." Production description: "The story is set over the course of three days, involving an ensemble cast of characters in the largely Dominican-American neighborhood of Washington Heights in New York City."