- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; Jan. 30-Mar. 8, 2015 at Chance Theater in Anaheim. Note: There will be time off for the Christmas and New Years holidays.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Anaheim, CA
Casting a new musical, "Loch Ness," about a teenage girl who finds an unlikely soul mate in the legendary sea serpent.
- Contracts run May 11–Sept. 5, 2015 (summer season); May 11-Oct. 31, 2015 (summer/fall season); and Aug. 17–Oct. 31, 2015 (fall season) in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for Utah Shakespeare Festival's summer/fall season of rotating repertory productions. Season includes "Charley's Aunt" (Brandon Thomas, writer); "Amadeus" (Peter Shaffer, writer); Rodgers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific;" Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew;" Shakespeare's "Henry the Fourth Part Two;" Shakespeare's "King Lear;" "Dracula" (Steven Dietz, writer); ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8, 2015, in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who are strong singer/dancers for "Once On This Island." All characters are African-American, and all must sing and dance.
- Rehearsals Mondays, Thursdays, and some Tuesdays, 6-10 p.m. in Chicago, IL. Shows May 11-17.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting our 2015 Spring Concert.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 11 (nonunion) and Jan. 19 (AEA); runs Feb. 6-Mar. 8 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 10, in Anaheim, CA
Seeking dancers for "Seussical The Musical," starring Cathy Rigby.
- National and International tours run May 15, 2015-May 3, 2016, with potential to start sooner.
- Auditions: Nov 11, in Seattle, WA
Casting the national tour for, "Marvel Universe Live." Project description: "This arena stunt spectacular features dozens of the Marvel superheroes and villains."
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 11, 12, 13 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting Equity musical theater performers for principal roles and ensemble for Pittsburgh Musical Theater's 2015 season. Season includes: Disney's "The Little Mermaid" (Colleen Petrucci, dir.; Lisa Elliott, choreo.; Melissa Yanchak, musical dir.; Alan Menken, music; Howard Ashman & Glenn Slater, lyrics; Doug Wright, book. Runs Jan. 22-Feb. 1, 2015); "Young ...
- Runs May 11-Sept. 5, May 11-Oct. 31, and Aug. 17-Oct. 31 in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 13, 14 in Burbank, CA
Seeking actors for 2015 season of the Utah Shakespeare Festival.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 19, 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Mothers and Sons."
- Performances are ongoing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 19 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: a Frozen Sing-along Celebration," in which Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen." Note: These roles do not require live singing.
- Rehearses May 25-June 11, 2015, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Shows run Friday and Saturday evenings, June 12-August 22, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fantasmagorie," a dance performance. Project description: "A large-scale, on-the-water arts and conservation campaign, staged throughout the summer of 2015 on Lake Michigan. Produced in partnership with The Field Museum and SHEDD Aquarium, 'Fantasmagorie' is choreographed by Stephanie Martinez, founding member of River North Dance Chicago, with film production by ...