- Rehearsals begin May 11; previews run June 11; runs June 12-28 in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting "Godspell," a musical.
- Rehearses Saturdays (Apr. 4, 11, 18, 25, & May 3; 11 a.m.-3 p.m.); performs Sundays (May 17, June 14, July 19, Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15 & 22; 6 p.m.) in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking three men between the ages of 21 and 31 to perform "Everything Old is New Again!," a musical revue of the life and times of Peter Allen. Artistic producer states: "This is a consistently sold-out, very intimate dinner theater."
- Rehearses Mar. 14-Jun. 10 (weekends; some weekdays according to availability); performs Jun. 11-21, (Thurs.-Sun. w/ matinees Sat. and Sun.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Cherry Orchard," a play by Anton Chekov. Synopsis: This production will adapt Chekov’s play set in the years before the Russian Revolution to resonate in today’s times of social upheaval. Falconworks’ "Cherry Orchard" portrays a community that has seen many symbols of its history destroyed or co-opted, including ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Lantern Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Photograph 51" (Anna Ziegler, dir. Dates: Sept. 10-Oct. 11, 2015); "Underneath the Lintel" (Glen Berger, writer. Dates: Nov. 5-Dec. 6, 2015); "Oscar Wilde: From the Depths" (Charles McMahon, writer. Dates: Jan. 14-Feb. 14, 2016); "As You Like It" (William Shakespeare, writer. Dates: ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 13; runs Apr. 11–May 17 at Monroe Forum at El Portal Theatre, 5269 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Pinkalicious," a musical aimed at children. Synopsis: Pinkalicious can't stop eating pink cupcakes despite warnings from her parents. Her pink indulgence lands her at the doctor's office with "Pinkitis," an affliction that turns her pink from head to toe--a dream come true for this pink-loving enthusiast. But when her ...
- Rehearses Mar. 9-Apr. 11 (weekday evenings; some weekends as needed); performs at five different bars Apr. 19-May 11 (eight performances, only on Sun. and Mon.) in the Lower East Side, NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," as a part of the "F*ckin' Up Shakespeare Series" where one actor is intoxicated and seven other classically trained professionals stumble through a Shakespearean play with hilarity and audience involvement. Concept: Each actor will draw straws to see who will perform drunk (each actor will have a ...
- Rehearsals begin March 11. Performances run April 24 through May 3, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Fantasticks." Production description: "A funny and romantic musical about a boy, a girl, two fathers and a wall."
- Season runs in Mount Gretna, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Lebanon, PA and Mar 23 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Gretna Theatre's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Little Mermaid" (Alan Menken, music; Howard Ashman, lyrics; Jason Summers, dir. Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 9-19); "Murder on the Nile" (Daniel Winerman, dir. Rehearsals begin July 21; runs July 30-Aug. 1); "Ring of Fire: The Music of Johnny ...
- Rehearsal begins May 11; runs June 4-27 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Charlotte, NC
Casting "Cougar the Musical."
- Productions rehearse and perform in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Back Home Again: The Life of John Denver" (Randal Myler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 11; opens Sept. 13; closes Nov. 8); "Dreamgirls" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews begin Sept. 22; opens Sept. 25; ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Cambridge, MA. Typical rehearsal schedule: Tues.-Fri. evenings and Sat. & Sun. days.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Somerville, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season of the Actors' Shakespeare Project. Season includes: "Othello" (William Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews Sept. 23-25; opens Sept. 26; closes Oct. 25); "The Winter's Tale" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Melia Bensussen, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; previews Dec. 9-11; opens Dec. 12; closes Jan. 3, ...
- Runs at the Welk Theatre in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10, in Escondido, CA
Casting "Cabaret" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 11; runs May 1-July 26) and "Hello Dolly" (Runs Aug. 28-Oct. 15).
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 28; runs May 22-June 7 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in San Diego, CA
Casting singers, dancers, and character actors for the stage version of the classic 1952 MGM movie musical, "Singin' in the Rain."