- Season runs Dec. 28, 2015-Dec. 30, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Taproot Theatre Company's 2016 season. Season includes "Silent Sky" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 28; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016 with a possible extension through Mar. 5); "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 25-Apr. 23 with a possible extension through May 28); "The Realization of Emily ...
- Rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the American Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fulfillment" (Thomas Bradshaw, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13); "Bruise Easy" (Dan LeFranc, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 11; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Kill Floor" (Abe Koogler, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 26, 2016; runs Mar. 25-May 1).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-11 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.); runs Oct. 16-Nov. 22 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Candlelight Pavilion, 455 W. Foothill Blvd., Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in Claremont, CA
Casting "West Side Story," the musical, based on William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."
- Season rehearses and performs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting the Children's Theatre Company's 2015-2016 50th Anniversary Season. Season includes "Akeelah and the Bee" (Runs Sept. 4-Oct. 11 at CTC and Nov. 7-Dec. 27 at the Arena Stage in DC); "The Jungle Book" (Runs Sept. 29-Dec. 6); "The Wizard of Oz" (Runs Nov. 3, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); "Snowy Day" ...
- Rehearses Sept. 14-18, 7-10 p.m. and Sat., Sept. 19, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at ART-NY, 520 Eighth Ave., 3rd Fl.; rehearses Sept. 22-23 at The Stafford Centre, Stafford TX; runs Sept. 24, 2015 at The Stafford Centre in TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Manhattan, NY
Seeking a replacement immediately for "Bum Phillips: All-American Opera," an opera that celebrates the life of NFL legend and American icon, O.A. “Bum” Phillips, head coach of the Houston Oilers in the late 1970s. Seeking to cast the lead/titular role and cover for lead role.
- First read through is Sept. 22. Rehearsals are Tues. and Fri. evenings in Manhattan for "The Bacchae"; Wed. evenings and Sun. afternoons for "Dog Sees God"; runs Dec. 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19 for "The Bacchae" and performances of "Dog Sees God" will follow "The Bacchae" on Thursday and Saturday evenings in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting productions of "The Bacchae" and "Dog Sees God."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...
- Rehearses in Oct.; runs Oct. 28 and Nov. 4 and 11, with possible extensions, at the Cicada Club in downtown L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Not Phantom, the Musical!," an interactive musical event, performed in a supper club setting where the world of Andrew Lloyd Webber gets lampooned. With an in-your-face, original book and parody lyrics, the audience goes on a journey through the plot of "Phantom of the Opera."
- Read-through Sept. 23; rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (Sun., 6-9 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; 11 rehearsals total, plus tech week; actors may not be called for every rehearsal); tech week Oct. 12-18; runs Oct. 15 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 16 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 17 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 18 (2 p.m.) at The American Theater of Actors, (Beckmann Theater), 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the New York City premiere of "Be Our Guest," a laugh-out-loud comedy about meeting the Guest family. Synopsis: When Jeremy brings his new girlfriend home from college for his grandfather's birthday celebration, they hope that his family will love her. Too bad it turns out that Mother Guest and ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; runs Feb. 11-May 1, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Royale" by Marco Ramirez. The play takes place in various cities in the US at some point between 1905 and 1910.
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in Raleigh, NC
Casting the North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...
- Rehearsals will begin mid-October (most rehearsals will be held on Tues., Thurs., and Fri. evenings, with some rehearsals on Sat. mornings and afternoons; not everyone will be called to every rehearsal). There will be a full week break for Thanksgiving. Tech rehearsals begin Nov. 30. Performs Dec. 11, 12, 18, & 19 (evenings). All performances held in the new state-of-the-art auditorium at Community Christian Church (The Yellow Box), 1635 Emerson Ln., Naperville, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naperville, IL
Casting "Let it Be Christmas," a rock-opera Nativity Story, telling "the greatest story of all time, with the greatest music of all time." Synopsis: Follow Joseph and Mary down the "Long and Winding Road" to Bethlehem as they bring this "Beautiful Boy" into the world to offer salvation to all ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Casting North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); "Mary ...