- "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" rehearsals begin November 3. Runs December 4-21. "Animal Farm" rehearsals begin January 5, 2015. Daytime school tour performances run February 2-21, and March 5-15 at the Cell Theatre. "The 39 Steps" rehearsals begin April 6. Runs May 7-24, in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Albuquerque, NM
Duke City Repertory Theatre is casting its 2014-2015 season, including "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth," "Animal Farm," and "The 39 Steps." Project Descriptions: "In 'All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth,' seven-year-old Lucy Lesprit lands the biggest role of her career - ...
- Rehearses once/wk. alternating Sun. in D.C. and Mon. (either 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m. or 10 a.m.-1 p.m.) in NYC; tech in D.C. (no rehearsals Thanksgiving); performs Dec. 11-14, 21 & 22 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in New York, NY
Casting two New York dancers (one male, one female) for "Jazz Hip Hop Nutcracker," Momentum Dace Theatre's long running, original professional dance theater version of the musical. This musical has an original script, telling a story of transformation through the arts, featuring Duke Ellington's version of “The Nutcracker Suite,” plus ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 11, 2015; runs Mar. 7-29, 2015 at the Lucie Stern Theatre in Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Lake Effect," a play.
- Season rehearses and performs in New York.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 9 in Queens, NY
Casting the Queens Theatre 2014-15 season to include "The Cottage" (Sandy Rustin, writer; Adam Dannheisser, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 7-16); Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" a co-production with Titan Theatre Company (Lenny Banovez & Gregory Isaac, adaptation; Lenny Banovez, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 11-21); "Centennial ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28 in Laguna, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Striking 12." Note: All actors, along with playing multiple roles, must be strong musicians who accompany the music.
- Rehearses Nov. 5, 11, 19 and Dec. 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Wilmette, IL; performances TBD in Chicago area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
Seeking Christmas carolers for The Caroling Party, which performs at holiday events all over the Chicago area.
- Season rehearses and runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 16, 17 in Washington, DC
Casting Washington Stage Guild's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Pen" (David Marshall Grant, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 30; press performance Nov. 1; closes Nov. 23, with possible extension to Dec. 7); "In Praise of Love" (Terence Rattigan, writer; Laura Giannarelli, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Shooting October 27-November 23, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Bug." Project description: "Bug is an 11 year old small town Texas girl who wants to change the world she’s been living in. When she finds out her grandfather may have committed a murder years ago, and her father is getting out of jail, ...
- Rehearses October 29, 2014-January 7, 2015. Production will run January 8-11, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "In the Heights." Production description: "The story is set over the course of three days, involving an ensemble cast of characters in the largely Dominican-American neighborhood of Washington Heights in New York City."
- Season rehearses and performs in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 19, 20 in Berkeley, CA
Seeking actors for the California Shakespeare Theater 2015 Season. Season includes "Twelfth Night," (Christopher Liam Moore, dir. Rehearsal begins Apr. 29; runs May 30-June 21), "Life is a Dream," (Loretta Greco, dir. Rehearsal begins June 10; runs July 11-Aug. 2) "The Mystery of Irma Vep," (Jonathan Moscone, dir. Rehearsal begins ...