- Rehearsals begin May 11 or 15; run ends Sept. 7 in Hershey, PA, three hours from NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in Long Island City, NY
Seeking talent for Hersheypark’s 2015 resident summer shows.
- Season runs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH and Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH
Seeking actors for the Cleveland Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Comedy of Tenors" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Stephen Wadsworth, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 3); "The Crucible" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Shows rehearse and perform in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the first two shows of The Wick Theatre's 2015 Season. Currently casting: "Peter Pan" (Michael Ursua, dir.-mus. dir.; Angela Morando, choreo. Rehearals begin May 26; runs June 11-28); and "George M!" (Norb Joerder, dir.-choreo.; Michael Ursua, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 2-19, 2015).
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for the SpeakEasy Stage Co. 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Appropriate" (Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, writer. Rehearses Aug. 17-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 10); "Casa Valentina" (Harvey Fierstein, writer; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearses Sept. 28-Oct. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 21); "Bootycandy" (Summer Williams, dir. Rehearses Feb. 15-Mar. 11; runs Mar. 12-Apr. ...
- Read-through May 9 (11 a.m.-1 p.m.); rehearses June 6 (scenes 1-4), June 13 (scenes 1-5), June 27 (scenes 4-8), July 11 (scenes 8-11), July 25 (scenes 1-6), Aug. 1 (scenes 6-11), and Aug. 8 & 22 (all scenes); performance dates TBD between Aug. 29-Sept. 19, in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Under the Same Moon," a comedic, limited-run, non-union showcase. Synopsis: The time is the late 1940s in the North Carolinas and Burt's barbershop has always been the pride of the community--that is, until Rita and Thelma Lou want to open a beauty parlor right next door to the barber ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Boston, MA
Casting Lyric Stage Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music, adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s play and Gabriel Pascal’s motion picture “Pygmalion”; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; opens Sept. 4; closes Oct. 11); "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning" (Katori Hall, ...
- Season runs in Rochester, NY with one show in Ireland.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in New York, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY
Seeking actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in Geva Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Spamalot" (Melissa Rain Anderson, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 11); "Red" (Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 25; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Gregg Coffin, music. Rehearsals begin ...
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in Boston, MA
Seeking singers and actors for the SpeakEasy Stage Co. 2015-16 Season. Musical season includes "Violet" (Paul Daigneault, dir. Rehearses Dec. 7-Jan. 8; runs Jan. 9-Feb. 6); "Dogfight: (Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, music; Paul Daigneault, dir. Rehearses Apr. 11-May 6; runs May 7-June 4).
- Rehearses June 1-July 1 at Brooklyn Arts Exchange 421 Fifth Avenue Brooklyn, NY; runs July 2, 3, 9, 11, 16, 17, and 18 at the Old Stone House in Washington Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY and Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY and Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a musical about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London with a new name seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him, ravaged his young wife, and became warden to his daughter. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about July 13, 2015 in NYC; performances begin Aug. 10; contract runs through July 3, 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Seeking children for immediate and future replacements to play Orphans in the non-Equity national tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form. Directed by original director and lyricist Martin Charnin and produced by Troika Entertainment, LLC, this iconic "Annie" will be a brand-new presentation of ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Nevada City, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the 2015 Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival to include "Romeo and Juliet" (Charles Fee, dir. Rehearsals begin June 12; runs July 11-Aug. 22) and "The Fantasticks" (Victoria Bussert, dir. Rehearsals begin June 12; runs July 18-Aug. 23).
- Season rehearses and runs in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for Arkansas Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Macbeth" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18, 2015; runs Sept. 11-27); "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" (William Finn, music-lyrics; Rachel Sheinkin, book; Jay Reiss, additional material. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 11-27 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in New York, NY and Apr 28, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking an ethnically diverse company of Equity and non-Equity actors, ages 18-65, for "Macbeth." All roles are available. Actors may be hired to play multiple roles.
- Season rehearses and runs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL and May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Casting the Outré Theatre Company's fourth season, "The Power of Woman." Season includes: "The Threepenny Opera" (Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, writers; Robert David MacDonald and Jeremy Sams, adaptation. Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Aug. 28-Sept. 13, 2015); "Medea" (Euripides, writer. Rehearsals begin mid-February 2016; runs Mar. 11-27, 2016); and ...