- Rehearsals begin July 21, 2015; runs Aug. 20-30 at the Notre Dame Shakespeare Festival at the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center in Notre Dame, IN.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "The Winter's Tale."
- Rehearses Jan. 12-22; tech and dress rehearsals are Jan. 23-26; previews are Jan. 28-29; runs Jan. 30, 31, & Feb. 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, 2015 (Sun. shows at 2 p.m., all other shows at 7:30 p.m., two performances on Feb. 8) in Salem, OR.
- Auditions: Oct 22, in New York, NY
Seeking singers for "Songs for a New World," a musical produced by Enlightened Theatrics, Salem’s professional musical theater organization. Synopsis: "Songs for a New World" is a moving collection of powerful songs that examine life, love, and the choices we make.
- Rehearsal and production takes place in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting actors for Geffen Playhouse's Season to include "The Power of Duff" (reh. Mar. 10, 2015; runs Apr. 15-May 17, 2015), "Bad Jews" (reh. May 12, 2015; runs June 17-July 19, 2015), and "Switzerland" (reh. Feb. 3, 2015; runs Mar. 3-Apr. 12, 2015).
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Oct 31, Nov 3 in Seattle, WA
Casting Fifth Avenue Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Brandon Ivie, dir.; Mara Newberry, choreo.; Kat Sherell, music dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 4-31), "Carousel" (Bill Berry, dir.; Donald Byrd, choreo.; Ian Eisendrath, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1), "Something Rotten" (Casey ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12 and run Sun.-Thurs. at varied times (off for holidays) at the Welk Theatre, 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr., Escondido, CA; runs Jan. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 (Thurs., Sat., & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m., five shows/wk.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, in Escondido, CA
Casting "The King and I" for the Welk Resort Theatre; staff includes producer/director Joshua Carr, choreographer Joanna Tsang, and musical director Justin Gray. Seeking non-union, local San Diego actors; however, will consider L.A.-based with possible housing for principal roles. The role of Anna and the King have been cast. All ...
- "Crazy for You" rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Apr. 4. "The Drowsy Chaperone" rehearsals begin Mar. 28; runs Apr. 9-May 10 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Carmel, IN
Casting "Crazy for You" (George Gershwin, music; Ira Gershwin, lyrics; Ken Ludwig, book; Eddie Curry, dir.; Ron Morgan, choreo.; Terry Woods, musical dir.; Ed Stockman, stage mgr.) and "The Drowsy Chaperone" (Lisa Lambert and Greg Morrison, music and lyrics; Bob Martin and Don McKellar, book; Ron Morgan, dir.-choreo.; Kristy Templet, ...
- Contracts run May 11–Sept. 5, 2015 (summer season); May 11-Oct. 31, 2015 (summer/fall season); and Aug. 17–Oct. 31, 2015 (fall season) in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for Utah Shakespeare Festival's summer/fall season of rotating repertory productions. Season includes "Charley's Aunt" (Brandon Thomas, writer); "Amadeus" (Peter Shaffer, writer); Rodgers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific;" Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew;" Shakespeare's "Henry the Fourth Part Two;" Shakespeare's "King Lear;" "Dracula" (Steven Dietz, writer); ...
- National and International tours run May 15, 2015-May 3, 2016, with potential to start sooner.
- Auditions: Nov 11, in Seattle, WA
Casting the national tour for, "Marvel Universe Live." Project description: "This arena stunt spectacular features dozens of the Marvel superheroes and villains."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10, 2015; runs Mar. 6-Apr. 12 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Nov 17, in New York, NY
Casting singers who dance well and dancers who sing well for "Mary Poppins."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 15, 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Washer/Dryer," by Nandita Shenoy. Synopsis: Why is Sonya so hesitant to introduce her new husband Michael to the people in her building? Why does the doorman keep calling her about a package in the lobby? Tempers and misunderstanding flare and mayhem ensues as the arrival of Michael’s mother, some ...