- "Roger That!" rehearses and shoots Nov. 5 (1:30-5:30 p.m.). "Night Fever" rehearses and shoots Nov. 19 (11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.). All shoots will take place at NYU's Studio 12, 721 Broadway, NYC. Directors note: "Additional rehearsal times may be scheduled prior to shooting."
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking five to seven actors for two in-studio class finals to be directed by two undergraduate film and television majors at NYU Tisch: "Roger That!" (dir. Jesse Moritz), a film about a sitcom couple that escapes reality by literally boxing themselves into their own show. "Night Fever" (dir. Brad Roelandt), ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Oct 31, Nov 3 in Seattle, WA
Casting Fifth Avenue Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Brandon Ivie, dir.; Mara Newberry, choreo.; Kat Sherell, music dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 4-31), "Carousel" (Bill Berry, dir.; Donald Byrd, choreo.; Ian Eisendrath, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1), "Something Rotten" (Casey ...
- Rehearsals begin week of Nov 10. (mid-afternoons, approx. two hrs./day, two-three days/wk.); films early November (exact dates TBD) in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Barking Dogs," an upcoming short video to be shot in NYC. Description: The man has his dog barking, doing tricks, fetching his socks, and completely worshipping him. Note: The material has sexual overtones and a sexy simulated style. Actors must be uninhibited with body contact.
- Rehearses Feb. 24, 2015; runs Mar. 18-Apr. 12, 2015 in St. Louis, MO. Rehearses Apr. 21, 2015; Apr. 25-May 23 in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Nov 5, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike."
- Rehearsals begin May 19; runs July 3-Aug. 8, 2015 in Normal, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Illinois Shakespeare Festival 2015 Season. Season includes "Richard II" (Robert Quinlan, dir.), "Love's Labour's Lost" (Curt Tofteland, dir.), and "Love's Labour's Won" (Sara Becker, dir.).
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12 and run Sun.-Thurs. at varied times (off for holidays) at the Welk Theatre, 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr., Escondido, CA; runs Jan. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 (Thurs., Sat., & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m., five shows/wk.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, in Escondido, CA
Casting "The King and I" for the Welk Resort Theatre.
- "Crazy for You" rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Apr. 4. "The Drowsy Chaperone" rehearsals begin Mar. 28; runs Apr. 9-May 10 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Carmel, IN
Casting "Crazy for You" (George Gershwin, music; Ira Gershwin, lyrics; Ken Ludwig, book; Eddie Curry, dir.; Ron Morgan, choreo.; Terry Woods, musical dir.; Ed Stockman, stage mgr.) and "The Drowsy Chaperone" (Lisa Lambert and Greg Morrison, music and lyrics; Bob Martin and Don McKellar, book; Ron Morgan, dir.-choreo.; Kristy Templet, ...
- Contracts run May 11–Sept. 5, 2015 (summer season); May 11-Oct. 31, 2015 (summer/fall season); and Aug. 17–Oct. 31, 2015 (fall season) in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for Utah Shakespeare Festival's summer/fall season of rotating repertory productions. Season includes "Charley's Aunt" (Brandon Thomas, writer); "Amadeus" (Peter Shaffer, writer); Rodgers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific;" Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew;" Shakespeare's "Henry the Fourth Part Two;" Shakespeare's "King Lear;" "Dracula" (Steven Dietz, writer); ...
- "The Royale" rehearsal begins Jan. 2, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Mar. 8, 2015. "The Project(s)" rehearsal begins Mar. 24, 2015; runs Apr. 24-May 24, 2015, with possible extension through June 14, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting American Theater Company's 2015 season, to include "The Royale" by Marco Ramirez, and "The Project(s)" by PJ Paparelli and Josh Jaeger.
- National and International tours run May 15, 2015-May 3, 2016, with potential to start sooner.
- Auditions: Nov 11, in Seattle, WA
Casting the national tour for, "Marvel Universe Live." Project description: "This arena stunt spectacular features dozens of the Marvel superheroes and villains."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10, 2015; runs Mar. 6-Apr. 12 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Nov 17, in New York, NY
Casting singers who dance well and dancers who sing well for "Mary Poppins."
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 22, 2015 ("The Sensational 70s"). Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2015; runs Feb. 26, 2015-Apr. 19, 2015 ("The Wizard of Oz"). Performances take place in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Wizard of Oz" & "The Sensational 70s."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 15, 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Washer/Dryer," by Nandita Shenoy. Synopsis: Why is Sonya so hesitant to introduce her new husband Michael to the people in her building? Why does the doorman keep calling her about a package in the lobby? Tempers and misunderstanding flare and mayhem ensues as the arrival of Michael’s mother, some ...
- Performances are ongoing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 20 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: a Frozen Sing-along Celebration," in which Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen." Note: These roles do not require live singing.
- Rehearses May 25-June 11, 2015, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Shows run Friday and Saturday evenings, June 12-August 22, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fantasmagorie," a dance performance. Project description: "A large-scale, on-the-water arts and conservation campaign, staged throughout the summer of 2015 on Lake Michigan. Produced in partnership with The Field Museum and SHEDD Aquarium, 'Fantasmagorie' is choreographed by Stephanie Martinez, founding member of River North Dance Chicago, with film production by ...