- Season runs in Bloomington, IN.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in Bloomington, IN
Seeking actors for principal roles during Cardinal Stage Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Of Mice and Men" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 11-20); "The Agony & Ecstasy of Steve Jobs" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 5-22); "Buyer and Cellar" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 12-22); "Mary Poppins" ...
- Seasons run in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Actors for various roles in the upcoming seasons for The Public Theater, Second Stage, and Playwrights Horizons. Playwrights Horizons season includes "The Christians" (Lucas Hnath, writer; Les Waters, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Aug. 28-Nov. 1); "Hir" (Taylor Mac, writer; Niegel Smith, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; ...
- Season runs in Boise, ID.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Boise, ID
Seeking actors for Boise Contemporary Theater 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Skull in Connemara" (Martin McDonagh, writer; Matthew Cameron Clark, dir. Rehearses Sept. 14-Oct. 6; runs Oct. 7-31); "No More Sad Things" (Hansol Jung, writer; Adrienne Campbell-Holt, dir. Rehearses Nov. 2-23; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 19); "Constellations" (Nick Payne, writer; Tracy ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 29, 30 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting the Ensemble Theatre Company's 2015-2016 season. Season includes Stephen Sondheim's "Sweeney Todd" (Jonathan Fox, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 10-25); "Women in Jeopardy" (Wendy MacLeod, writer; Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-20); "I Am My Own Wife" (Doug Wright, writer; Jenny Sullivan, dir. ...
- Season runs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Connecticut Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Also seeking an Equity Stage Manager. See separate notice for submission info. SM's may also attend the EPA to sign up for a brief interview if they choose. Season includes "The Laramie Project" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; ...
- Shoots Aug 07 (9 a.m.-12 p.m.; 3-9 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Dream," a student film. Synopsis: One day, Jamie finds her psychologist Dr. Jones' phone number and calls her to talk about her weird dream she had last night. Jamie tells Jones that she only remembered a little piece of her dream and it's about someone's death. So Jones ...
- Rehearsals begin April 12, 2016. Performances run May 11-July 31, 2016, at the Village Theatre in Issaquah, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 4 in Issaquah, WA
Casting the musical, "Billy Elliot." Project description: "The story of a boy who trades in his boxing gloves for ballet shoes, set during the mining strike in England in the 1980's."
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Plays in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting musical theater performers for the Winter Park Playhouse Spring Series 2015-16, to include "I Left My Heart: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett (reh. Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan.21-Feb. 27, 2016), "I Love My Wife" (reh. Feb. 29, 2016; runs Mar. 17-19, 2016 and Mar. 31-Apr. 23, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...