- Rehearses Dec. 11-17, 28-31, 2015 & Jan. 2-3 in NYC; tech Jan. 4-12, 2016 in Wilkes Barre, PA; performs Jan. 13-May 30, 2016 with slight unpaid layoffs Feb. 8-10 and March 23-27 with dates subject to change.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting nonunion performers for the world premiere tour of "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood," based on characters created by Fred Rogers.
- Rehearses Oct. 26-Nov. 19; runs Nov. 20-25, 27-29, Dec. 5-6, 12-13, 19-23, 26-Jan.3, 2016 at Six Flags Over Georgia.
- Seeking submissions from: Austell, GA
Casting "Because It's Christmas," in which Tommy and Elizabeth make a last minute wish on Christmas Eve for their family to be together on Christmas and get some unexpected help from Santa’s little helpers and Santa himself.
- Production dates TBD in NYC; first season will be eight episode, with each episode running 12-15 minutes.
- Auditions: Oct 13 in New York, NY
Casting a lead role in what will be an episodic crime drama. Synopsis: This is a story about a community in the midst of divisive change. There are no heroes or villains--just objectives and obstacles.
- Productions run in Ft Myers, FL (Broadway Palm), Lancaster, PA (Dutch Apple), and tour nationally.
- Auditions: Oct 13, 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Seasons for Broadway Palm, Dutch Apple, and Prather Entertainment Group Tours. Broadway Palm season includes: "It's a Wonderful Life" (Nov. 12-Dec. 26); "Showboat" (Dec. 14, 2015-Feb. 14, 2016); "Sister Act" (Feb. 4- April 2, 2016); "Funny Girl" (March 24-May 14, 2016); and "Wizard of Oz" (June 23-Aug. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Kent, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 14 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in Porthouse Theatre's 2015 summer season. Season includes: "Sister Act" (rehearsals begin May 31, 2016 at 10 a.m.; opens June 9; expected closing July 2); "Ring of Fire: The Music of Johnny Cash" (rehearsals begin June 21 at 10 a.m.; previews begin July 7; ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 1, 2016; previews begin Feb. 19; closes May 15 in Valparaiso, IN.
- Auditions: Oct 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting "New Country," a play. Synopsis: In "New Country," handsome, charismatic, Country music star Justin Spears is a rich, famous, cavalier, with an ego at the top of the charts. It's Justin's bachelor party on the eve of his wedding day, and his ruthless managers, Paul and Chuck, try in ...
- Season runs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 15 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Florida Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Butler" (Richard Strand, playwright; Jason Cannon, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 17, 2015; runs Dec. 11-March 5, 2016); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, playwright; Kate Alexander, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 26); "Alabama Story" (Kenneth Jones, ...
- Rehearsals for "The Nutcracker" begin November 2; performances run December 3-20. Rehearsals for “The Drunken City" begin April 11, 2016; performances run May 12-29, 2016, in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Albuquerque, NM
Duke City Repertory is casting its 2015-16 season, including "The Nutcracker," and “The Drunken City." Project descriptions: ‘"The Nutcracker” will be a fast-paced and edgy adaptation of the story of young Clara, who will risk the darkness, battle the Rat King, and save her family with the help of a ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 27, 2016; runs Mar. 24-May 1, 2016 Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dreams Of The Penny Gods" in which Bug, your average 13-year-old girl who happens to have been born into a criminal family that's hiding out in a storage facility, transforms herself into a high priestess who's trying to raise the dead and on this particular summer day, her incantations ...
- Season runs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 19 in Sarasota, FL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Florida Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Butler" (Richard Strand, playwright; Jason Cannon, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 17, 2015; runs Dec. 11-Mar. 5, 2016); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, playwright; Kate Alexander, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 26); "Alabama Story" (Kenneth Jones, ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Feb. 10-Feb. 28, 2016 (with a possible extension) in San Jose, CA. Note: Opening Night is Feb. 13, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 19 in San Jose, CA
Casting "Valley Of The Heart," in which we follow the interaction of two families, the Yamagushis and the Montanos, sharecropping in the Valley of the Hearts Delight before and during World War II. Production states: This is a “memory play” about the interaction of two families, the Yamaguchi’s who own ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; runs Jan. 5-24, 2016 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 29, 30 in New York, NY
Casting Equity dancers for the ensemble of "A Chorus Line."
- Season runs in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting PCPA's 2016 Summer season. Season includes "Shrek" (Brad Carroll, dir.; Michael Jenkinson, choreo. Rehearses May 24-Jun. 23; runs Jun. 24-Jul. 31), "Sense And Sensibility" (Roger DeLaurier, dir. Rehearses Jun. 21-Jul. 22; runs Jul. 23-Aug. 21), and "In The Heights" (Michael Jenkinson, dir.; Matt Williams, choreo. Rehearses Jun. 28-Aug. 12; ...
- Plays in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting Male and female Actors for the upcoming 2016 season featuring "Body/Courage" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 7; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 27), "Dry Land," (Rehearsals begin Mar. 21, 2016; runs Apr. 30-May 28, 2016), and "Grizzly Mama" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 1, 2016; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 8, 2016).
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 21, 2016 (weekdays 9 a.m.-5 p.m.); runs Feb. 11-Apr. 8, 2016 (Mon.-Fri. at 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.; Sat. at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.)
- Auditions: Nov 2 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Junie B. Jones, The Musical" in which everyone's favorite first grader, Junie B. Jones, and all her friends have outrageous adventures and learn lots too.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2016; runs Feb. 12-28 in Long Beach, CA. (4 shows per week; Thurs., Fri., Sat. eves. & Sun. matinees).
- Auditions: Nov 4 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Closer Than Ever" with music by David Shire and lyrics by Richard Maltby.
- Rehearsals begin April 12. Performances run May 27–June 19, Thursdays through Sundays in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8 in Ross, CA
Casting "Anna in the Tropics," a play by Nilo Cruz. Project description: "Set in Florida in 1929 in a Cuban-American cigar factory, where cigars are still rolled by hand and lectors are employed to educate and entertain the workers."