- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...
- Rehearses Nov. 5; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 23 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Oakbrook, IL
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a play.
- Tentatively shoots Sept. 12 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Devil's Bond," a short student film. Synopsis: A man struggles to save his brother when the Devil comes to collect his dues. John makes a deal with the Devil to bring his younger brother, Daniel, back from the dead. Six years later, however, that deal is up and the ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Rehearsals will begin mid-October (most rehearsals will be held on Tues., Thurs., and Fri. evenings, with some rehearsals on Sat. mornings and afternoons; not everyone will be called to every rehearsal). There will be a full week break for Thanksgiving. Tech rehearsals begin Nov. 30. Performs Dec. 11, 12, 18, & 19 (evenings). All performances held in the new state-of-the-art auditorium at Community Christian Church (The Yellow Box), 1635 Emerson Ln., Naperville, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naperville, IL
Casting "Let it Be Christmas," a rock-opera Nativity Story, telling "the greatest story of all time, with the greatest music of all time." Synopsis: Follow Joseph and Mary down the "Long and Winding Road" to Bethlehem as they bring this "Beautiful Boy" into the world to offer salvation to all ...
- Production runs October 29-31, in Lawton, OK.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Lawton, OK
Casting for the musical "The Rocky Horror Show."
- Rehearsals will be held in the Midway Community Center, located 50 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City and 35 minutes from Provo. Performances run December 12-22, in the historic Midway Town Hall as a part of Midway’s Small Town Fourth Celebration in Midway, UT. Producers state; "Our sell-out dinner theater show will be held December 17."
- Auditions: Sep 17, 19 in Midway, UT
Casting the popular Disney musical “Beauty and the Beast.” Project description: "An arrogant young prince and his castle's servants fall under the spell of a wicked enchantress, who turns him into the hideous Beast until he learns to love and be loved in return. The spirited, headstrong village girl Belle ...
- National tours ongoing.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting the Feld Entertainment live performance, "Marvel Universe Live!" Project description: "An international touring arena stunt show featuring dozens of the famed Marvel Superheros and Villains."