- Rehearsals begin Nov. 4 (some roles may start later); runs Nov. 21-Dec. 31 in Williamsburg, VA. Note: The Christmas shows perform up to six times a day during weekends and seven days/wk. from December 12-31 (Christmas Day off).
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting the 2014 Christmas Season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Casting personnel state: "The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride and care in the direction the Entertainment department is headed. The new shows, with more to come, have the spirit of mini Broadway musicals and the show-stopping energy of shows you ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015 (six days/wk. w/ a minimum of 30 hrs./wk.); runs Jan. 28-Feb. 22 (Wed.-Sat., 7:30 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Asheville, NC
Casting "Annapurna," a brutally honest yet bitingly funny story about the reconciliation of an estranged couple as they wind their way toward their futures and come face to face, 20 years later, with the repercussions of a long ago event.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 2 (10 performances total) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in New York, NY
Casting "A Time for Singing." Synopsis: Based on Richard Llewellyn's novel, "How Green Was My Valley," the musical "A Time For Singing" details life in a Welsh mining village. Originally opening on Broadway in 1966 (lavishly produced by Alexander H. Cohen), it now returns in concert version as part of ...
- Runs in Laguna, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Burbank, CA
Seeking actors for The Laguna Playhouse Season 2014-15. Season includes "Striking 12," (Rehearsal begins Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28) and "Odd Couple," (Rehearsal begins Feb. 10; runs Mar. 4-29).
- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...