- Plays in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 18, 19 in Chicago, IL
Casting Drury Lane Oakbrook's 2015 season, to include "The Little Mermaid" (reh. Apr. 13, 2015; runs Apr. 22-June, 15, 2015; Scott Weinstein, dir.), "Peter and the Starcatcher," (reh. Aug. 3, 2015; runs Aug. 27-Oct. 18, 2015; Bill Osetek, dir.), "White Christmas" (reh. Oct. 5, 2015; runs Oct. 29, 2015-Jan. 3, ...
- Rehearsals evenings & weekends, January 6-February 12. Performances run February 13-15, 2015, and May 2015 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jan 3, 5 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Digging Through Nevada's Past," an educational touring show for elementary schools throughout Las Vegas, NV.
- Broadway Palm season rehearses and runs in Ft. Myers, FL. Dutch Apple season rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 6, in New York, NY
Casting for the 2015 Seasons for the Broadway Palm in Ft. Myers, FL, the Dutch Apple in Lancaster, PA, and a Prather Touring Company. Broadway Palm 2015 Season includes: "West Side Story" (two theater contract with Dutch Apple, Feb. 5-Apr. 5 in Ft. Myers, FL & Jul. 23-Sep 19 in ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 24; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 12, 2015 at The REP, Pittsburgh Playhouse, Theatre Upstairs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Endless Lawns" by Tony McKay.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Mar. 14-22, 2015 at the Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 7 in Irvington, NY
Casting "Hair," a joyous celebration of youth and a poignant journey through a tumultuous 1960s America. This exuberant musical about a group of politically active, long-haired hippies searching for truth, peace, and love in a Vietnam War era America has struck a resonant chord with audiences of all ages. "Hair" ...
- Plays in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Jan 7 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles in the Stages St. Louis 2015 season, to include "Smokey Joes Cafe" (rehearses May 12-28, 2015; runs May 29-June 28, 2015; Stephen Bourneuf, dir./choreo.; Peggy Taphorn, co-choreo.; Lisa Campbell Albert, MD), "Anything Goes" (rehearses June 30-July 16, 2015; runs July 17-Aug. 16, 2015; ...
- Rehearses Jan. 19-Mar. 12; runs Mar. 12-Apr. 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," a musical about power, ambition, and greed while climbing the corporate ladder, tackling such familiar but potent dangers as the aggressively compliant "company man"; the office party; backstabbing co-workers; caffeine addiction; and true love.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10, 2015; tech Apr. 10-12; dress rehearsals Apr. 14 & 15; previews begin Apr. 16; runs Apr. 25-May 24 with possible extension through June 7 TBD (Thurs.-Sat. eves., Sun. matinees, one Wed. eve. on May 20) in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "My Barking Dog," a play by Eric Coble. Synopsis: What happens when something deeply wild ventures onto your doorstep? Two reclusive apartment dwellers’ unfulfilled lives take a turn for the bizarre when a starving coyote begins to frequent their fire escape. This brush with wildlife incites them to embrace ...
- Rehearses May 11-May 26, 2015; runs May 27-July 3, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 20 in New York, NY
Casting a new play, "Devoted Dreams," by Christopher B. Latro. Synopsis: Alexander, a young man freshly married, is building his promising asset management career. Alexander is tempted by distractions from his life and can get lost in the overbearing demands of his parents. His young wife Eva is lonely and ...
- Performs in Auburn, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24, 25 in Auburn, NY
Casting Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival, to include "West Side Story" with book by Arthur Laurents, music by Leonard Bernstein, and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim (reh. May 14, 2015, runs May 27-June 17, 2015; Parker Esse, dir./choreo.), "The Light in the Piazza" with book by Craig Lucas, music & lyrics ...
- Rehearsals begin February; tech runs Apr. 12-16; perf. runs Apr. 17-May 2 at: Drama Learning Center 9130-I Red Branch Rd. Columbia, MD 21045.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 29 in Columbia, MD
Casting "Spring Awakening," a musical based on the play by Frank Wedekind set in a provincial German town in the late nineteenth-century in a world where grown-ups hold the keys to the future and two young people lead their peers in a celebration of rebellion against the rigid status quo.
- Rehearses Mar. 15, 22, 29, Apr. 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 31 at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m. and June 1–4 at The Five Angels Theater, 789 10th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m.; runs June 6 & 7 at the Five Angels Theatre in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in NY
Seeking actors ages 12 and up for "Legally Blonde Jr.," a musical for kids based on the Blockbuster film of the same name. Producer states: "A Class Act NY's mainstage productions will be performed June 5 & 6 at an Off-Broadway Theatre, The Five Angels Theatre and will be open ...