- Shoots Mar. 13-15, 20 & 21, 28 & 29 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a drama, "The Collector," in which a recluse collector befriends a delivery boy and rediscovers how precious life is. Synopsis: Janice is a middle-aged woman and a successful architect that designs from home. She is a collector of priceless artifacts and paintings. Everything is encased, just like the deepest ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Gloucester, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Sommerville, MA
Casting Gloucester Stage Company's 2015 season. Season includes: "Sweet and Sad" (Richard Nelson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 28-June 20); "Out of Sterno" (Deborah Zoe Laufer, writer. Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 25-July 18); "The New Electric Ballroom" (Enda Walsh, writer. Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July ...
- Auditions Saturday, Feb 28th from 12pm-2pm. Ripley Grier First rehearsal Sunday, March 8th. Rehearses Sun. (4-6 p.m.) or Mondays 7pm-9pm in midtown Manhattan, NYC, with more rehearsals as we get closer to the show in May.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in New York, NY
Who wants to make people laugh? If you're looking to collaborate, hone your sketch comedy skills and put on some shows then this is the group for you. Looking for people who are serious about sketch comedy (oxymoron?). Seeking a group of five-ten people to create a sketch comedy group ...
- Rehearsals begin the first week of March; runs Apr. 24-May 17 (12 performances) in Miami Lakes, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Miami Lakes, FL
Seeking actresses to fill the two female leads in "God of Carnage." Synopsis: "God of Carnage," by Yasmina Reza, a dark comedy play, which won the Tony Award for Best Play in 2009, deals with two sets of parents who meet to have a civilized discussion about a schoolyard scuttle ...
- Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 18-July 12, with potential extension to July 26 in Columbus, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2 in Columbus, OH
Casting "[title of show]."
- Productions rehearse and perform in Williamstown, MA. Some productions may rehearse in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for the Williamstown Theatre Festival. Season includes: "Off the Main Road" (Williams Inge, playwright; Evan Cabnet, dir. NYC rehearsals begin Jun. 8; Williamstown rehearsals begin Jun. 16; previews begin Jun. 30; opens Jul. 2; closes Jul. 19); "Paradise Blue" (Dominique Morisseau, playwright; Ruben Santiago-Hudson, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12; opens May 29; close Jun. 21, 2015 in La Mirada, CA. Performances are Wed. and Thurs. (7:30 p.m.), Fri. (8 p.m.), Sat. (2 p.m. & 8 p.m.), and Sun. (2 p.m.).
- Auditions: Mar 2 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Mary Poppins."
- Rehearsals begin April 2016; runs May 13-June 4, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Antony & Cleopatra."
- All productions rehearse and perform in Redwood City and Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 2, 5, 7 in Redwood City, CA and Mar 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the TheatreWorks Silicon Valley 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Triangle" (Meredith McDonough, dir.; Curtis Moore, music; Thomas Mizer, lyrics; Thomas Mizer, Curtis Moore, & Joshua Scher, book. Rehearsals begin Jun. 12; runs Jul. 8-Aug. 2); "The Country House" (Donald Margulies, playwright. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Aug. 29-Sept. 20); "Proof" ...
- Rehearsals begin June 2 (Tues.-Fri., 9:25 a.m.-5:15 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 9:25 a.m.-4:15 p.m.); runs June 25-Aug. 9 (three-five performances/wk.) in New Canaan, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in New Canaan, CT
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actor/singer/movers and actor/singer/dancers for various roles and ensemble parts in "Legally Blonde." Note: All cast members must be good singers, movers, and dancers.