- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Steppenwolf Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "East of Eden" (Frank Galati, adaptation; Terry Kinney, dir. Runs Sept. 17-Nov. 15); "Domesticated" (Bruce Norris, writer-dir. Runs Dec. 3, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016); "The Flick" (Annie Baker, writer. Dexter Bullard, dir.); "Mary Page Marlowe" (Tracy Letts, writer. Runs Mar. 31-May 29, 2016); ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin May 4, Mon.-Thur. 12-9 p.m.; Sat-Sun 12-9 p.m.; runs June 2-July 12, 7-9 p.m. in Central Park, Prospect Park & Teardrop Park in Battery Park City, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "The Taming of the Shrew," a play.
- First read-through Apr. 14; rehearsals begin May 4; opens May 29; closes June 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bottled Up," a play. Concept: The show will consist of two original one-act narrative plays that will be performed in a completely immersive and interactive theater space at DCTV in Tribeca. Producers state: "The night will be an experience rather than just a performance, where the guests get buzzed ...
- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs June 4-July 12 (Thurs.-Fri., 8 p.m.; Sat., 4 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sun., 7 p.m.; no show July 4) in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Trouble We Come From." Synopsis: "The Trouble We Come From" is a world premiere romantic comedy. Charlie finds himself at a crossroads in his life, with the news that his girlfriend is pregnant. Charlie confides in his best friend, Vince, that he has recently crossed paths with past ...
- Season runs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH and Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH
Seeking actors for the Cleveland Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Comedy of Tenors" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Stephen Wadsworth, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 3); "The Crucible" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Season runs in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI and Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI
Seeking actors for The Gamm Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 18); "The Rant" (Tyler Dobrowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 13); "Grizzly Mama" (Rachel Walshe, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 7-Feb. ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Shows rehearse and perform in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the first two shows of The Wick Theatre's 2015 Season. Currently casting: "Peter Pan" (Michael Ursua, dir.-mus. dir.; Angela Morando, choreo. Rehearals begin May 26; runs June 11-28); and "George M!" (Norb Joerder, dir.-choreo.; Michael Ursua, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 2-19, 2015).
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI and Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Rehearses May 25-June 17; runs June 17-July 12 at the Alexis and Jim Pugh Theater at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL and Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL
Casting "The Flick", a Pulitzer Prize winning play about three underpaid employees in a rundown movie theater in central MA, who mop the floors and attend to one of the last 35 millimeter film projectors in the state. Their tiny battles and not-so-tiny heartbreaks play out in the empty aisles, ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for the SpeakEasy Stage Co. 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Appropriate" (Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, writer. Rehearses Aug. 17-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 10); "Casa Valentina" (Harvey Fierstein, writer; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearses Sept. 28-Oct. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 21); "Bootycandy" (Summer Williams, dir. Rehearses Feb. 15-Mar. 11; runs Mar. 12-Apr. ...
- Rehearsals begin April 25 (Mon.-Thurs. evenings, Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. & Sun. TBA); runs May 30-June 14 (12 performances) in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Pirates of Penzance," an avant garde ensemble approach to the classic comedy.