- Rehearsals begin on/around May 6 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., and Sun., 3-9 p.m.) at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY. Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, expect three times/wk. For leads, two times/week for ensemble. Exact schedule will depend on role/actor's conflicts. Performs July 10-12 (four performances) at the Grinton I Will Library, 1500 Central Ave., Yonkers, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 30, May 3 in White Plains, NY
Casting "Carousel," a musical.
- Street promotion dates: May 23, 24, 30, 31 and June 6, 7, 13, 14, 26, & 27 (afternoons for three-four hours, weather permitting) in various parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY. "Wongo" after-party dates: June 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 and July 2, 3, 4, and possibly July 5 (approx. 12 a.m.-2 a.m.) in Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY (near the Morgan L stop).
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking female street team to help promote "Wild Women of Planet Wongo," an immersive theater 1960s-style sci-fi musical event, to be presented at Brooklyn Fireproof in Bushwick, Brooklyn in June. Some of street team members' interaction will be filmed for possible use in the show. Street team members will be ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs May 6-Jul 17 in Olney, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 29, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers & dancers for Olney Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes "Carmen" and "Evita."
- Season runs in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Baltimore, MD
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Everyman Theatre. Season includes: "An Inspector Calls" (J.B. Priestley, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11); "Fences" (August Wilson, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 22); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 11, 2015-Jan. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 5 (Mon., 7:30-9:30 p.m.; Sat., 9-11:30 a.m.); anticipated sneak preview June 5; runs June 19-21 (tentative) in Roselle Park, NJ.
- Auditions: May 2 in Roselle Park, NJ
Casting "My Kinda Dad," a play. Synopsis: “My Kinda Dad” is written from the ferocious perspective of a young boy who admires his friends’ dads and dreams of one day having the same relationship with his dad. While fathers of yesterday behave differently from fathers of today, this story reveals ...
- Season runs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Dallas, TX
Casting the 2015-16 Seson for the Undermain Theatre. Season includes: "The Droll" (Meg Miroshnik, writer; Blake Hackler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 22-Oct. 17); "The Night Alive" (Conor McPherson, writer; Dylan Key, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 17-Dec. 12); "Long Days Journey Into Night" (Eugene O’Neill, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: May 3 in Addison, TX
Casting the world premiere production of "Creep... The Very, Very Sad and Unfortunately True and Completely Fabricated Tale of Jack the Ripper." Synopsis: "Creep" takes place in 1880s London. All actors must have a facility with dialects as the show weaves between the upper class and lower class worlds. The ...
- Season runs at 4545 Park Boulevard in the University Heights neighborhood of San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 3 in San Diego, CA
Seeking actors for Diversionary Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Amazons and Their Men" (Matt M. Morrow, dir. Rehearses Aug. 4-Sept. 2; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 4); "Bright Half Light" (Lydia Fort, dir. Rehearses Oct. 6-28; runs Nov. 7-29); "A Civil War Christmas: An American Musical Celebration" (Kim Strassburger, dir. Rehearses Dec. ...
- Runs June 16-July 12 at The Eugene O'Neill Theater Center during the National Music Theater Conference in Waterford, CT. Each musical is in residence for two weeks.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for the 2015 National Music Theater Conference. Projects and breakdown to be provided when play selection is announced, not later than May 1.
- Season runs Nantucket, MA.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY and May 12 in Nantucket, MA
Seeking actors for White Heron Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Gin Game" (Rehearsals begin June 15; runs July 7-22); "Vanya and Sonia and Mash and Spike" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 22-Sept. 9).
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; runs Oct. 29-Dec. 27, 2015 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting "A Wonderful Life," featuring music by Joe Raposo and book and lyrics by Sheldon Harnick.
- Season rehearses and runs in Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Nashville, TN
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Nashville Children's Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Einstein is a Dummy" (Karen Zacarias, book; Deborah Wicks La Puma, music-lyrics; Scot Copeland, dir.; Russell Davis, musical dir. Rehearses Aug. 31-Sept. 16, 2015; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4); "Charlotte's Web" (Joseph Robinette, adapter; based on the ...
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: May 6 in Ashland, OR
Casting the Oregon Shakespeare Festival Season. Season includes "Twelfth Night" (Christopher Liam Moore, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; runs Feb. 26-Oct. 30); "Great Expectations" (Penny Metropulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Feb. 27-Oct. 30); "The River Bride" (Laurie Woolery, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 28-July 7); "Roe" ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 6, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for TimeLine Theatre Company. Season includes: "Sunset Baby" (Dominquie Morisseau, writer; Ron O.J. Parsons, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 7, 2015; previews begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Jan. 22-Apr. 10, 2016); and "Chimerica" (Lucy Kirkwood, writer. Rehearsals begin Mar. 29, 2016; previews begin May 3; runs May ...
- Season runs Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: May 7 in New York, NY
Casting Syracuse Stage's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Underpants" (Bill Fennelly, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept 22; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 8); "Santaland Diaries" (Wendy Knox, dir. Runs Dec. 9-Jan. 3); "Stupid Fucking Bird" (Howard Shalwitz, dir. Runs Jan. 20-Feb. 7); "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Timothy Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26; ...
- Works in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: May 7 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male comedic/improv actors for "Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial" and for "Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party" at the Walt Disney World Resort.