- Rehearsals for "The Nutcracker" begin November 2; performances run December 3-20. Rehearsals for “The Drunken City" begin April 11, 2016; performances run May 12-29, 2016, in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Albuquerque, NM
Duke City Repertory is casting its 2015-16 season, including "The Nutcracker," and “The Drunken City." Project descriptions: ‘"The Nutcracker” will be a fast-paced and edgy adaptation of the story of young Clara, who will risk the darkness, battle the Rat King, and save her family with the help of a ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 27, 2016; runs Mar. 24-May 1, 2016 Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dreams Of The Penny Gods" in which Bug, your average 13-year-old girl who happens to have been born into a criminal family that's hiding out in a storage facility, transforms herself into a high priestess who's trying to raise the dead and on this particular summer day, her incantations ...
- Rehearsals begin March 7, 2016. Performances run April 12-May 15 (with a possible extension to May 22), 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dreamgirls," a musical. Project description: "A trio of black female soul singers cross over to the pop charts in the early 1960's, facing their own personal struggles along the way."
- Season runs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 19 in Sarasota, FL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Florida Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Butler" (Richard Strand, playwright; Jason Cannon, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 17, 2015; runs Dec. 11-March 5, 2016); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, playwright; Kate Alexander, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Feb. 5-March 26); "Alabama Story" (Kenneth Jones, ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Feb. 10-Feb. 28, 2016 (with a possible extension) in San Jose, CA. Note: Opening Night is Feb. 13, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 19 in San Jose, CA
Casting "Valley Of The Heart," in which we follow the interaction of two families, the Yamagushis and the Montanos, sharecropping in the Valley of the Hearts Delight before and during World War II. Production states: This is a “memory play” about the interaction of two families, the Yamaguchi’s who own ...
- Rehearsals begin April 12. Performances run May 27–June 19, Thursdays through Sundays in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8 in Ross, CA
Casting "Anna in the Tropics," a play by Nilo Cruz. Project description: "Set in Florida in 1929 in a Cuban-American cigar factory, where cigars are still rolled by hand and lectors are employed to educate and entertain the workers."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 15, 2016; runs Apr. 8-May 1 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10, 11 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Bridges of Madison County" with music & lyrics by Jason Robert Brown and book by Marsha Norman.