Audition: May 19
- Reading takes place May 26; rehearses May 31 or June 1; shoots June 3-5 in Manhattan & Queens.
- Auditions: May 19 in New York, NY
Casting a 9-12 minute ironic film noir comedic short, "Caterer & Obit," in which a peculiar chef is keen to explain the nature of things and human being through his cooking methods. Every time he makes a bold move, someone's life turns inconceivable. Company states: "The short is being made ...
Audition: May 21
- Season rehearses and performs in Dayton, OH.
- Auditions: May 21, 22 in Dayton, OH
Casting the Human Race Theatre Company's 2016-2017 season. Season includes "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" (Hugh Wheeler, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 2); "Hail Mary!" (Tom Dudzick, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 10; runs Nov. 3-20); "26 Pebbles" (Eric Ulloa, ...
Audition: May 21
- Rehearses June 26-28; shoots June 29 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 21, 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Strawberry Fields," which takes place entirely in real-time as a young couple reunites on the streets of Manhattan after months apart. Synopsis: The estranged lovers, Daniel and Isabella, embark on a long walk through the city towards a surprise Daniel has planned to win back Isabella's heart. As they ...
Audition: May 23
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 23, 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2016-17 Season for The House Theatre of Chicago. Season includes: "A Comedical Tragedy for Mr. Punch" (Kara Davidson, playwright; Shade Murray, dir. Rehearses July 25-Sept 10; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 23); "The Nutcracker" (Jake Minton, Phillip Klapperich, Kevin O'Donnell, & Tommy Rapley, creators; E.T.A. Hoffmann, story. Rehearses Sept. 26-Nov. ...
Audition: May 24
- Audition May 24th 10am Ripley Greer, 10E; table reading May 31,1 p.m., 16m Ripley-Grier. Rehearsals begin Sept. 6. Staged readings Sept. 19-Nov. 20 (one day per week) at Ripley-Grier, 17A, 520 Eighth Ave., NYC.
- Auditions: May 24 in New York, NY
Casting a developmental staged reading series of "Shakespeare and the Courtesan," a historical fiction portraying the travels of the Earl of Oxford on his tour of Italy, circa 1575, where he meets the beautiful Venetian courtesan and poet, Veronica Franco.
Audition: May 25
- Season runs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for the Portland Center Stage 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Little Shop Of Horrors” (Co-production with Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park. Alan Menken and Howard Ashman, writers; Bill Fennelly, dir. Runs Aug. 16-Oct. 16), “Hold These Truths” (Jeanne Sakata, writer; Jessica Kubzansky, dir.; Runs Sept. 17–Nov. ...
Audition: May 26
- Rehearses Apr. 24- May 10, 2017; runs May 11-June 4 2017 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting strong comedic Equity actors for "Little Miss Sunshine," a musical comedy about one modern family's unexpected route to brighter days.
Audition: May 31
- Rehearses Sept. 19-Oct. 5; runs Oct. 6-30 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Chicago premiere of "Wicked City," a musical by Chad Beguelin and Matthew Sklar. From the creators of Broadway's upcoming "Gotta Dance," "The Wedding Singer" and "Elf" comes a hilarious film noir musical comedy about greed, corruption and getting ahead in the big bad city.
Audition: Jun 01
- Season runs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in the 2016-17 Season of the Old Globe Theatre. Season includes: "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (Timothy Mason, book & lyrics; Mel Marvin, music; Jack O’Brien, original prod.-creator-dir.; John DeLuca, original choreo.; James Vásquez, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs ...
Audition: Jun 06
- Season rehearses and performs West Springfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in West Springfield, MA
Casting the Theater Project at the Majestic Theater's 2016-2017 season. Season includes "Million Dollar Quartet" (Colin Escott & Floyd Mutrux, writers. Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 23); "Love, Loss And What I Wore" (Nora Ephron & Delia Ephron, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 3-Dec. 11); "Amadeus" ...