- Performances November 20 to December 13, in Pacifica, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in Pacifica, CA and Mar 28, 29 in Pacifica, CA
Casting the play "Inspecting Carol." Production description: "A man who asks to audition at a small theatre is mistaken for an informer for the National Endowment for the Arts. Everyone caters to the bewildered wannabe actor and he is given a role in the current production, A Christmas Carol."
- Rehearses Apr.-May at Pace University; mandatory tech rehearsal May 6 (2:30-5:30 p.m.); performs May 8 & 13 (6:30 p.m.) at the Manhattan Repertory Theatre, 303 W 42nd St., NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 28, in New York, NY and Mar 28, in New York, NY
Casting "32 Suncook Road," a play. Synopsis: It's special needs week at Camp Suncook. We find Mark Massar on his very first day as a camp counselor for individuals with special needs. Mark has luckily been paired with veteran counselor Adam Caputo. However, when Adam's favorite camper, Jessie, assaults another, ...
- Rehearses Apr. 13-May 28; runs May 29-June 20; strike June 21 in Long Beach, CA. The Richard Goad Theatre 4250 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach CA 90807
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in Los Angeles, CA and Mar 28, 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting William Shakespeare's "The Tempest." Company states: "Plots to Murder! Plots for Revenge! Monsters, magic, music, dancing, comedy, romance! It's all in 'The Tempest.' LBSC's Season of Spectacle continues with Shakespeare's story of shipwrecked survivors on an enchanted island."
- Rehearses April 13-May 22 (evenings and weekends); performs May 23, 24, 25, 30, & 31 with possible extension to June 6 & 7. All performances are at 4:30 p.m. in the Nelson Amphitheatre on the campus of Concordia University in Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29, 30, in Irvine, CA and Mar 28, 29, 30, in Irvine, CA and Mar 28, 29, 30, in Irvine, CA and Mar 28, 29, 30, in Irvine, CA
Casting "The Merchant of Venice," Shakespeare's classic play.