- Shoots Sept. 4-6 and 11-13 (Friday shoot dates vary according to final team schedule and actor availability) in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Glass House," a dark comedy student short film. Synopsis: It’s three against one when the perfect, LA prep clique reunites after their sophomore year of college to stage an intervention for their hardcore-partying friend—only to discover that no girl’s life is perfect after all.
- Rehearses Sept. 3-4; shoots Sept. 5, 6, 12, and 13 in L.A. Note: Actors may not be present for all four days.
- Auditions: Aug 28, 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a USC junior thesis film, "Moving Forward." Director states: "Festival eligible. In this burlesque comedy, an unemployed, overqualified business grad finds himself at the fore of a counterculture movement centered on backward-living...literally."
- Rehearsals begin February 1, 2016, in Naperville, IL. Performances run March 10-13, 2016, in Naperville, and late May through July 10 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Good Doctor," a play. Project description: "A comedy with music, written by Neil Simon. It consists in a series of short plays, based on short stories and other works of Russian writer Anton Chekhov, framed by a writer making comments on them."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13 for non-Equity and Oct. 20 for Equity actors in Manhattan; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 7 (weekends) at the Irvington Town Hall Theatre in Irvington, NY (30 minutes from NYC).
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Irvington, NY
OPEN AUDITIONS SATURDAY AUG.29, 2pm-4pm. Casting "Carrie: The Musical." Synopsis: Carrie White is a misfit. At school, she's an outcast who's bullied by the popular crowd, and virtually invisible to everyone else. At home, she's at the mercy of her loving but cruelly over-protective mother. But Carrie's just discovered she's ...
- Rehearses in Sept. & Oct.; shoots in early Nov. in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Washington, DC
Casting "Cowlick," a student film. Synopsis: "Cowlick" is a short comedy about an anxiety-ridden tween Cole. He believes that his entire adult existence will be cursed if something goes wrong during his bar mitzvah. He does everything in his power—Haftorah practiced, lucky rabbit's foot in hand, cowlick tamed--to make sure ...
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 12 (weekdays, 7:30-10 p.m.; some weekend daytime rehearsals TBD); runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun, 2 p.m.; no performance Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day) at Conejo Players Theatre, 351 S. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Follies," a true theatrical event, considered by many to be the greatest musical ever created. Surreal, sophisticated, compelling, heart-wrenching, and epic in scope, "Follies" was penned by musical theatre legend Stephen Sondheim and author James Goldman, and uses musical theater as a metaphor for the collapse of American innocence ...
- Season runs Dec. 28, 2015-Dec. 30, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Taproot Theatre Company's 2016 season. Season includes "Silent Sky" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 28; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016 with a possible extension through Mar. 5); "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 25-Apr. 23 with a possible extension through May 28); "The Realization of Emily ...
- Rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the American Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fulfillment" (Thomas Bradshaw, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13); "Bruise Easy" (Dan LeFranc, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 11; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Kill Floor" (Abe Koogler, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 26, 2016; runs Mar. 25-May 1).
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir.); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir.); "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Great Nome Gold Rush" (Joe Vass, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; tech ...
- Rehearses weekday eves. & Sundays; runs Nov. 6, 7, 13, and 14 (8 p.m.) and Nov. 8 (2 p.m.) at the Burgdorff Center, 10 Durand Rd., Maplewood, NJ (right across from the NJ Transit train station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "The Shadow Box" by Michael Cristofer for the Strollers Community Theater in Maplewood, NJ. Seeking a multi-ethnic cast of three men (25-50), one male actor who can look 14-16, four women (40-70), and one character 30+ who may be either male or female.
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in Raleigh, NC
Casting the North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Casting North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); "Mary ...