- Rehearsals begin July 13; runs Aug. 14-Sept. 13 at The Candlelight Pavilion, 455 West Foothill Blvd. Claremont CA 91711.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 9 in Claremont, CA
Casting "In The Heights," Lin-Manuel Miranda's Tony Award-winning musical about three days in the life of Washington Heights, a tight-knit community at the top of Manhattan.
- Five rehearsal/fitting dates from mid-Aug. to Sept. (three dates on Sat. afternoons; two weeknights in Sept.; the fitting date and last two rehearsal dates are mandatory); Fashion Week runs Sept. 22-27 in Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 13, Jul 11 in Jersey City, NJ
Seeking models and designers for "Styleversity," an event for Jersey City Fashion Week. Coordinator states: "A week of fashion in a great city behind Lady Liberty. Fashion…passion…freedom, in the sixth borough. Jersey City Fashion Week is produced by DLJ Give to Live Community Foundation. a project of United Charitable Programs, ...
- Show dates: "Good People": September 11-October 4. "Forever Plaid": November 20-December 27. "Yankee Tavern": January 15-February 7. "The Clean House": February 26-March 20. "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee": April 1-24. "When Not That Good Will Do": May 13-June 5, 2016.
- Auditions: Jun 22, 23 in St. Charles, IL
Casting general auditions. Project description: "'Good People,' 'Forever Plaid: Plaid Tidings,' 'Yankee Tavern,' ''The Clean House,' 'The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee,' and 'When Not That Good Will Do.'"