- Season runs in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI and Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI
Seeking actors for The Gamm Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 18); "The Rant" (Tyler Dobrowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 13); "Grizzly Mama" (Rachel Walshe, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 7-Feb. ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 13-June 14 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Rehearses Apr. 13-May 13 in Atlantic City, NJ; runs May 14-16 in Vineland, NJ and May 20-June 14 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Atlantic City, NJ and Apr 7, 8 in Atlantic City, NJ
Seeking magician's assistants and stage staff and crew for "Matt Cadabra: Magic and Dreams," a grand-illusion magic show featuring ventriloquism, animatronics, Broadway/Family style singing, and escape stunts.
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...
- Rehearses evenings in May; runs June 6, 13, 25, and 27 at The Acme Theatre in The Complex Theatres, 6470 Santa Monica Blvd. in L.A. For more info, visit http://www.complexhollywood.com/space_6470_theatre.php.
- Auditions: Apr 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Might As Well Live: Stories By Dorothy Parker," a play for the Hollywood Fringe Festival. Dorothy Parker once said, “The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.” The same could be said of the unforgettable characters she wrote. Those characters come ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 13 (Mon. & Wed. evenings, and Sat. morning/afternoon); performs May 16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY
Casting productions for the New York City Inspirational Spring Theater Festival, a festival composed of five various productions. Productions include: "Save Our Community"; "Right to Life"; "Cherish Every Precious Moment"; "For the Love"; and "Gospel of the Harlem Renaissance."