- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8, 2015, in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who are strong singer/dancers for "Once On This Island." All characters are African-American, and all must sing and dance.
- Rehearses Nov. 13; shoots Nov. 17, 20, & 21 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 11, 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Bad Luck," a stylized néo-noir short student film for NYU about a man struggling to clear his name after his partner is murdered. The film plays on the inherent selfishness, guilt, and backwards morality of the protagonist who struggles to construct a compelling and seemingly honest story to clear ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 19, 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Mothers and Sons."
- Performances are ongoing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 20 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: a Frozen Sing-along Celebration," in which Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen." Note: These roles do not require live singing.
- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Runs Mar. 13-14, 2015 in NYC and Apr. 18 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24 in New York, NY
Seeking singer/actors for the 2015 Lotte Lenya Competition, a program of The Kurt Weill Foundation for Music and an international theater singing contest that emphasizes wide-ranging repertoire and the acting of songs and arias within a dramatic context. The competition recognizes young singer/actors in repertoire ranging from opera/operetta to contemporary ...