- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; first preview Nov. 10; closes Dec. 27 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting "West Side Story."
- Rehearsals begin July 13 (Mon.-Fri. nights, 7-11 p.m. and Sat., 1-5 & 6:30-9:30 p.m., with additional hours during tech week); runs Aug. 6-Sept. 13, 2015 at Stage West, 821 W Vickery. Note: Performances will be Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., and Sun. at 3 p.m.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Mr. Burns," a post-electric play. Synopsis: The electrical grid has fallen, and society has crumbled. On a dangerous, electricless night, a mismatched group of strangers gather round an isolated campfire, trying to recall an episode of "The Simpsons." A paean to live theater, and to the resilience of Bart ...
- Season runs in Rochester, NY with one show in Ireland.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY
Seeking actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in Geva Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Spamalot" (Melissa Rain Anderson, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 11); "Red" (Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 25; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Gregg Coffin, music. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 23-Aug. 16 in Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Birmingham, AL
Seeking local-area Equity actors who sing, move well, and can do credible British accents (10 males and one female) for "Peter and the Starcatcher." Synopsis: "Peter and the Starcatcher" is a prequel to "Peter Pan," which is a “play with music.” All of the 11 who sing intermittently must move ...
- "Hair" rehearses July 6-27; runs July 29-31, Aug. 1-2, 5-9, 12-16. "The 1940's Radio Hour" rehearses Nov. 2-23; runs Nov. 24, 25, 27-29; Dec. 2-6, 9-13.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in NYC, NY
Casting "Hair". A cultural phenomenon in musical theatre, Hair celebrates the rock music and culture of the ‘60s and ‘70s, and follows a group of young Americans in their effort to foster peace and love during the Vietnam War. Iconic musical numbers include "Aquarius", "Good Morning Starshine", "I Believe in ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 4 with a possible extension through Oct. 11); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Nov. ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Washington, DC
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Chimerica" (by Lucy Kirkwood; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 18 with possible ext. through Nov. 15); "Constellations" (by Nick Payne; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 14-Mar. 6, 2016 with possible ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
PLEASE NOTE: All audition slots are now full. We are still accepting video submissions and applications for the waiting list. Casting the Outré Theatre Company's fourth season, "The Power of Woman." Season includes: "The Threepenny Opera" (Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, writers; Robert David MacDonald and Jeremy Sams, adaptation. Rehearsals ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Nashville, TN
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Nashville Children's Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Einstein is a Dummy" (Karen Zacarias, book; Deborah Wicks La Puma, music-lyrics; Scot Copeland, dir.; Russell Davis, musical dir. Rehearses Aug. 31-Sept. 16, 2015; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4); "Charlotte's Web" (Joseph Robinette, adapter; based on the ...
- Season runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 7 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Pittsburgh Public Theater. Season includes: "The Diary of Anne Frank" (by Albert Hackett and Frances Goodrich; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs: Oct. 25); "A Servant to Two Masters" (by Carlo Goldoni; adapted by Lee Hall; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; ...
- Rehearses July 13–Aug. 5; workshop presentations run Aug. 6-9 in NYC at the Theatre at St. Jeans (formerly DiCapo Opera Theatre) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 11 in New York, NY
Casting nine strong, extraordinary, creatively diverse tenors for the NYC workshop of "World Tenors Unleashed" a national/international touring and televised theatrical concert. This theatrically staged concert will be a musical event that showcases the vocal prowess and musical versatility of nine amazing tenors, and will inspire us all to experience ...
- Professional workshops for actors/performers are part of FPTA 2015 and are available from May 16-18 at Riverside Theatre in Vero Beach, FL. Rehearsal and productions dates and locations for future productions these companies are looking to cast will vary with each of the FPTA 2015 participating companies.
- Auditions: May 17, 18 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking Equity and professional non-Equity actors, singers, and dancers for the Florida Professional Theatres Association's 35th annual professional statewide auditions and workshops (FPTA 2015), where a number of professional theater and entertainment/production companies are looking to cast professional actors/performers for their upcoming and future productions.