- Rehearses in Sept. & Oct.; shoots in early Nov. in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Washington, DC
Casting "Cowlick," a student film. Synopsis: "Cowlick" is a short comedy about an anxiety-ridden tween Cole. He believes that his entire adult existence will be cursed if something goes wrong during his bar mitzvah. He does everything in his power—Haftorah practiced, lucky rabbit's foot in hand, cowlick tamed--to make sure ...
- Rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the American Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fulfillment" (Thomas Bradshaw, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13); "Bruise Easy" (Dan LeFranc, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 11; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Kill Floor" (Abe Koogler, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 26, 2016; runs Mar. 25-May 1).
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-11 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.); runs Oct. 16-Nov. 22 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Candlelight Pavilion, 455 W. Foothill Blvd., Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in Claremont, CA
Casting "West Side Story," the musical, based on William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."
- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues. & Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers (altos, basses, baritones, & tenors) for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers. Strong sight reading a plus.
- Rehearses Sept. 14-18, 7-10 p.m. and Sat., Sept. 19, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at ART-NY, 520 Eighth Ave., 3rd Fl.; rehearses Sept. 22-23 at The Stafford Centre, Stafford TX; runs Sept. 24, 2015 at The Stafford Centre in TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Manhattan, NY
Seeking a replacement immediately for "Bum Phillips: All-American Opera," an opera that celebrates the life of NFL legend and American icon, O.A. “Bum” Phillips, head coach of the Houston Oilers in the late 1970s. Seeking to cast the lead/titular role and cover for lead role.
- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir.); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir.); "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Great Nome Gold Rush" (Joe Vass, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; tech ...
- Rehearses weekday eves. & Sundays; runs Nov. 6, 7, 13, and 14 (8 p.m.) and Nov. 8 (2 p.m.) at the Burgdorff Center, 10 Durand Rd., Maplewood, NJ (right across from the NJ Transit train station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "The Shadow Box" by Michael Cristofer for the Strollers Community Theater in Maplewood, NJ. Seeking a multi-ethnic cast of three men (25-50), one male actor who can look 14-16, four women (40-70), and one character 30+ who may be either male or female.
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in Raleigh, NC
Casting the North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Performances run January 8, 2016-February 14, 2016, at Lakewood Theatre at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Golden Boy." Project description: "The story of Joe Bonaparte, a young Italian New Yorker in the late 1930's who pursues the American dream of fame and fortune. Joe, a violin prodigy, is lured into the lucrative world of prizefighting and loses everything he holds dear."
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Casting North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); "Mary ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in New York, NY
Casting Ford's Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Glass Menagerie" (Mark Ramont, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 21) and "110 in the Shade" (Marcia Milgrom Dodge, dir.; Jay Crowder, music dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 9; runs Mar. 11-May 14).