- Vocalist contract/travel to rehearsal begins Oct. 1; dancer contract begins Oct. 6 in Tampa, FL; vocalist rehearsals begin Oct. 2; dancer rehearsals begin Oct. 7, 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship Nov. 19; ports in cities such as Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, and Miami; routes through Alaska, Western American Seaboard, and the Caribbean; contract ends Mar. 14, 2016.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Swing!", a musical on the Norwegian Cruise Line Theatre. Performers on ship will also perform in "Legends in Concert"; "Wine Lovers"; and "Pure Variety". Company states: "Norwegian Cruise Line is committed to raising the bar on what can be expected from at-sea entertainment. We can and do deliver A-list ...
- Season runs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Connecticut Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Also seeking an Equity Stage Manager. See separate notice for submission info. SM's may also attend the EPA to sign up for a brief interview if they choose. Season includes "The Laramie Project" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; ...
- Season runs in Overland Park, KS.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Kansas City, MO
Casting New Theatre Restaurant's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "You Can't Take It with You" (reh. Aug. 31; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 29), "Out of Order" (reh. Nov. 9; runs Dec. 2, 2015-Feb. 14, 2016), "Moon Over Buffalo" (reh. Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 18-Apr. 24, 2016), "Beau Jest" (reh. Apr. 4, ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Season runs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Pubic Theatre (ME). Season includes: "Wait Until Dark" (Frederic Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, adaptation. Contract dates: Sept. 28–Oct. 25, 2015); "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer. Contract dates: Dec. 1–14, 2015); "The Ladies Foursome" (Norm Foster, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Contract dates: Jan. 4–31, ...
- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues./Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...