- Performances run January 16-31, 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting for the Utah premiere of "Bare: A Pop Opera." Project Description: "A rock musical with a book by Jon Hartmere, Jr. and Damon Intrabartolo, lyrics by Hartmere, and music by Intrabartolo. The story focuses on two gay high school students and their struggles at their private, Catholic boarding school."
- Rehearses Oct. 6-10; runs Oct. 11-19 in NYC (no shows on Oct. 13 or 14).
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting this musical adaptation of the 1987 Tom Hanks film of the same name, "Big." Part of the "Musicals in Mufti" series. Synopsis: "Big, The Musical" tells the story of a 13-year-old boy who makes a wish to be “big." The production opened on Broadway in 1996 and was subsequently ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Dec 13 in Redding, CA and Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI and Oct 25 in Houston, TX
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearses June 14-21, 2015 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. Actors must be available for all dates.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY
Casting the role of Daddy Warbucks in "Annie" for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Adult actors will perform alongside their young counterparts in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. Artistic ...
- Rehearses Oct. 13-17, 20-24, 27-31, Nov. 3-7, 11-13; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Diego, CA
Seeking strong R&B female vocalist for SeaWorld's Shamu Christmas Miracles Show.
- Rehearsals begin around Oct. 20 (weeknights and occasional weekends); actors cast in both productions will rehearse five-six times/wk.; actors cast in only "Two Gents" will rehearse two-four times/wk.; tech rehearsal Dec. 1 & 2; runs Dec. 3-14 with alternating eve. shows, plus Sat & Sun. matinees, in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY
Casting Neil LaBute's "reasons to be pretty" and William Shakespeare's "Two Gentlemen of Verona." Directors state: "Spice Witch Productions explors themes of gender and identity by pairing classical and contemporary works together in rep. This season will focus on beauty and appearance. SWP plans on double casting the four characters ...
- Rehearses evenings and weekends. Show runs December 5-7 & 11-14, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "The Philadelphia Story," a play. Project description: "The Lord family of Philadelphia is getting ready for a wedding. A merry mix-up of who is who at the house is just the beginning as reporters try to get the story and our bride tries to find her way to a ...
- Rehearsals run for two weeks in NYC followed by rehearsals in Croton Falls, NY (Northern Westchester); all performances run Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun. at 3 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting The Schoolhouse Theater's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Freud's Last Session" (rehearsals begin the week of Oct. 6; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 23), "The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-moon Marigolds" (rehearsals begin the week of Feb. 2, 2015; runs Feb. 27-March 22), and "The Clearing" (rehearsals begin the week of ...
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Vaudevillians" (Jinx Monsoon and Major Scales, written and performed by. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 14, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "All The Way & The Great Society" (Robert Schenkkan, writer; Bill Rauch, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 8, 2014-Nov. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Delray Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 29, 30 in Delray Beach, FL
Casting Theatre at Arts Garage's 2014-15 season. Sesaon includes: "The How and the Why" (Sarah Treem, writer; Margaret Ledford, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 7-30); "I And You" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Dodd Loomis, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 23, 2014; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8, 2015); and "Uncertain Terms" (Allison ...
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" rehearsals begin Jan. 5 in Lancaster, PA; tours nationally through May 23, 2015; Broadway Palm rehearses and performs in Ft. Myers, FL; Dutch Apple rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; tours through May 23, 2015), and the 2015 seasons for Broadway Palm and Dutch Apple. Broadway Palm Season includes Menken's "A Christmas Carol' (runs Nov. 6-Dec. 27, 2014); "Crazy for You" (runs Dec. 18, 2014- Feb. ...