- Rehearsals begin May 14; runs June 8-29 at the Lilian Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: May 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Giraffenstein," a musical part of the 2014 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Production states: "This is the tale of Mary Shelley’s 'Frankenstein' as you’ve never seen it before. Song, dance, and danger. And they’re all giraffes. Dr. Richard Giraffenstein, on his journey across the African Savanna, creates a monster, who, confused ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12 in Phoenix, AZ and May 15, 16 in Tucson, AZ
Casting Arizona Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer Runs Sept. 9-Oct. 26, 2014), "Wait Until Dark" (Frederick Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer Runs Oct. 14-Nov. 30, 2014), "Murder for Two" (Joe Kinosian, book and lyrics; Kellen Blair, book and lyrics ...
- Auditions May 12, 13, 14 Rehearsals - May 27 - July 17 (evenings and weekends) Performances - July 18 - August 10
- Auditions: May 12, 13, 14, in Norfolk, VA
Inspired by the original 1936 film of the same name, this raucous musical comedy takes a tongue-in-cheek look at the hysteria caused when clean-cut kids fall prey to marijuana, leading them on a hysterical downward spiral filled with evil jazz music, sex and violence. You won't be able to resist ...
- Season runs in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: May 17 in Denver, CO
Casting the Curious Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Lucky Me" (Robert Caisley, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29/30; runs Oct. 25-Dec. 6), "Charles Ives Take Me Home" (Jessica Dickey, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15/16; runs Jan. 10-Feb. 14, 2015), "The Brother/Sister Plays: In The Red and Brown Water" (Tarell Alvin ...