- Production runs May 15-31, in Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30 in Richardson, TX and Mar 29, 30 in Richardson, TX
Casting for the production "The Little Foxes." Project description: "Southern belle, Regina Giddens, and her brothers scheme to outwit Regina's husband Horace, who opposes their attempts to profit from a cotton factory in partnership with a Chicago businessman, in Lillian Hellman's look at the power of money to destroy lives."
- Rehearses Apr. 13-May 28; runs May 29-June 20; strike June 21 in Long Beach, CA. The Richard Goad Theatre 4250 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach CA 90807
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting William Shakespeare's "The Tempest." Company states: "Plots to Murder! Plots for Revenge! Monsters, magic, music, dancing, comedy, romance! It's all in 'The Tempest.' LBSC's Season of Spectacle continues with Shakespeare's story of shipwrecked survivors on an enchanted island."
- Productions rehearse and perform at the Broadway Palm in Ft. Myers, FL or the Dutch Apple in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, in New York, NY and Mar 30, 31, in New York, NY and Mar 30, 31, in New York, NY and Mar 30, 31, in New York, NY
Casting Prather Entertainment Group's upcoming 2015 productions. Productions at the Broadway Palm include: "Church Basement Ladies" (May 14-July 4); "Footloose" (June 25-Aug. 15); and "Some Enchanted Evening: Rodgers and Hammerstein Musical Revue (Aug. 13-Sept. 26). Productions at the Dutch Apple include: "Oklahoma!" (June 4-Aug. 1).
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Steppenwolf Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "East of Eden" (Frank Galati, adaptation; Terry Kinney, dir. Runs Sept. 17-Nov. 15); "Domesticated" (Bruce Norris, writer-dir. Runs Dec. 3, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016); "The Flick" (Annie Baker, writer. Dexter Bullard, dir.); "Mary Page Marlowe" (Tracy Letts, writer. Runs Mar. 31-May 29, 2016); ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27; runs May 22-Sept 6 in Dells, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, in New York, NY and Mar 30, in New York, NY and Mar 31, in New York, NY and Mar 31, in New York, NY
Casting "The Little Mermaid."
- Rehearsals begin May 11 or 15; run ends Sept. 7 in Hershey, PA, three hours from NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in Long Island City, NY
Seeking talent for Hersheypark’s 2015 resident summer shows.
- First read-through Apr. 14; rehearsals begin May 4; opens May 29; closes June 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bottled Up," a play. Concept: The show will consist of two original one-act narrative plays that will be performed in a completely immersive and interactive theater space at DCTV in Tribeca. Producers state: "The night will be an experience rather than just a performance, where the guests get buzzed ...
- Rehearses mid- to early April; performs May 1 at the School of Visual Arts and May 16 at a TBA gallery in Williamsburg.
- Auditions: Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY and Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting a 15-minute MFA thesis performing arts piece, "Unadulterated Fiction." Artist states: "The script is hijacked from my Facebook page. The conversation traces the varying opinions of Alabamians on the subject of George Wallace’s portrayal in the movie Selma. Many would describe Wallace as a vile segregationist, while others might ...
- Season runs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH and Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH
Seeking actors for the Cleveland Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Comedy of Tenors" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Stephen Wadsworth, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 3); "The Crucible" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Rehearses May 15-31; principal photography begins June 13 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 12 in Phoenix, AZ and Apr 4, 12 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "The Sunset Tapes," a feature film. Synopsis: Three lives unravel and blur together as their waking reality is irrevocably interrupted by what lays beneath the thin veneer.