- Rehearsals run for two weeks in NYC followed by rehearsals in Croton Falls, NY (Northern Westchester); all performances run Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun. at 3 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting The Schoolhouse Theater's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Freud's Last Session" (rehearsals begin the week of Oct. 6; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 23), "The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-moon Marigolds" (rehearsals begin the week of Feb. 2, 2015; runs Feb. 27-March 22), and "The Clearing" (rehearsals begin the week of ...
- Contracts generally begin the end of December and end late May/early June. Rehearses in NYC, tours nationally. All actors must be NYC local hires.
- Auditions: Sep 23 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity performers for Theatreworks/USA's 2014-15 season tours. Theatreworks/USA is America’s largest theater for young and family audiences. Artistic director states: "Especially seeking actors we haven’t seen in the last six months." Musicals include: "Click, Clack, Moo" (Brad Alexander, Kevin Del Aguila, and Billy Aronson, writers); "Curious George" (Jeremy Desmond, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in New York, NY
Casting North Carolina Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Seeking actors of all races and ethnic backgrounds. Season includes: "Billy Elliot" (Elton John, music; Lee Hall, book and lyrics; Eric Woodhall, dir.; Adam Pelty, choreo. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. 10-15); "Next to Normal" (Tom Kitt, music; Brian Yorkey, book ...
- Runs in Laguna, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Burbank, CA
Seeking actors for The Laguna Playhouse Season 2014-15. Season includes "Striking 12," (Rehearsal begins Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28) and "Odd Couple," (Rehearsal begins Feb. 10; runs Mar. 4-29).
- Season rehearses and runs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 25, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble and special chorus parts in North Carolina Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Billy Elliot" (Elton John, music; Lee Hall, book and lyrics; Eric Woodhall, dir.; Adam Pelty, choreo. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. 10-15); "Next to Normal" (Tom Kitt, music; Brian Yorkey, book and lyrics; ...
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Vaudevillians" (Jinx Monsoon and Major Scales, written and performed by. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 14, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "All The Way & The Great Society" (Robert Schenkkan, writer; Bill Rauch, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 8, 2014-Nov. ...
- Half Moon Theatre is located at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27 in Poughkeepsie, NY
Casting Half Moon Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "And the World Goes Round" (Michael Schiralli, dir.-choreo.; John Kander, composer; Fred Ebb, lyricist. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 1-23, with possible one-weekend extension); "It's a Wonderful Life, The Radio Play" (Michael Schrialli, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 18; runs Dec. 5-20, ...
- Runs in Abington, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Willow Grove, PA
Seeking actors for Storybook Musical Theatre's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Cinderella" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 12; runs Dec. 17-January 17, 2015), "Frog Prince," Rehearsal begins Mar. 5, 2015; runs Mar. 10-22, 2015), and "Pinnochio," (Rehearsal begins Apr. 30; runs May 5-July 18, 2015).
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New York, NY
Seeking singers, dancers, comedians, rappers, spoken word artists, and musicians ages five and older for "Amateur Night at the Apollo."
- Shows run throughout 2014-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 28, in Chicago, IL
The pH Comedy Theater is casting its 2014-15 improv season.
- Performances take place in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting Center Theatre Group's 2014-15 season. Mark Taper Forum season includes "The Price," by Arthur Miller (runs Jan. 13-Mar. 22, 2015; Garry Hynes, dir.), "Immediate Family," by: Paul Oakley Stovall (runs Mar. 24-June 7, 2015; Phylicia Rashad, dir.), "Bent," by Martin Sherman (runs June 16-Aug. 23, 2015; Moises Kaufman, dir.), ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Delray Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 29, 30 in Delray Beach, FL
Casting Theatre at Arts Garage's 2014-15 season. Sesaon includes: "The How and the Why" (Sarah Treem, writer; Margaret Ledford, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 7-30); "I And You" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Dodd Loomis, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 23, 2014; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8, 2015); and "Uncertain Terms" (Allison ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 15 in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in New York, NY
Casting "The Meeting."
- Runs in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1 in New York, NY
Casting Metropolitan Playhouse's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Broadway Jones" (Michael Hardart, dir. Runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14), "Injunction Granted" (Alex Roe, dir. Runs Feb. 13-Mar. 15), "Alphabet City IX" (Runs Apr. 12-26), "East Village Chronicles, Volume 9" (Runs Apr. 12-26), "Walk Hard" (Abram Hill, writer. Runs May 22-June 21).
- Runs May 11–Sept. 5, 2015 (summer season); May 11-Oct. 31, 2015 (summer/fall season); Aug. 17–Oct. 31, 2015 (fall season) in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 1 in Cedar City, UT
Seeking actors for Utah Shakespeare Festival's 2015 season. Season includes "Charley's Aunt," "Amadeus," "South Pacific," "The Taming of the Shrew," "Henry the Fourth Part Two," "King Lear," "Dracula," "The Two Gentlemen of Verona."
- Runs in Modesto and Fresno, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Fresno, CA
Casting Fresno Grand Opera's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Christmas on Van Ness" (Rehearsals begin late October; runs Dec. 7, 2-5 p.m.), "Broadway on Van Ness" (Rehearsals begin February; runs Mar. 15, 5:00 p.m.), "Tosca" (Rehearsals begin January; runs May 1 & 3).
- "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" rehearsals begin November 3. Runs December 4-21. "Animal Farm" rehearsals begin January 5, 2015. Daytime school tour performances run February 2-21, and March 5-15 at the Cell Theatre. "The 39 Steps" rehearsals begin April 6. Runs May 7-24, in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Albuquerque, NM
Duke City Repertory Theatre is casting its 2014-2015 season, including "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth," "Animal Farm," and "The 39 Steps." Project Descriptions: "In 'All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth,' seven-year-old Lucy Lesprit lands the biggest role of her career - ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 15; runs May 8-June 6 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Boston, MA
Casting "Mothers and Sons," a play.
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 19, 2015 in Santa Rosa, CA; runs Feb. 20-Mar. 15 at 6th Street Playhouse in Santa Rosa and Mar. 26-Apr. 5 at the Lucky Penny Community Arts Center in Napa, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 12 in Santa Rosa, CA
Casting "Bonnie and Clyde," a musical. Synopsis: When Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow meet, their mutual cravings for excitement and fame immediately set them on a mission to chase their dreams. Their bold and reckless behavior turns the young lovers’ thrilling adventure into a downward spiral, putting themselves and their ...
- Tours Jan. 3-May 31, 2015 travelling throughout the U.S. with additional future tours.
- Auditions: Oct 15, 16, in New York City, NY
Casting "In the Mood," a 1940s musical revue. Seeking singers and dancers for featured roles with a live 13-piece big band orchestra, performing great American music of the late 1930s and 1940s.