- Season runs in Webster Groves, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Webster Groves, MO
Casting the 2016 Season for Insight Theatre Company. Season includes: "Company" (Doug Finlayson, dir.; Katie Kopff, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 17-July 3); "John & Jen" (Trish Brown, dir.; Katie Kopff, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 28; runs July 15-31); and "Inherit the Wind" (Rehearsals begin July ...
- Season runs at the MGR Playhouse in Auburn, NY ("Oklahoma!;" "From Here to Eternity;" "Crazy for You;" "Treasure Island;" "Million Dollar Quartet;" "Tenderly," "Smokey Joe’s Café") and Callahan Theater at Nazareth College Arts Center in Rochester, NY ("Austen’s Pride: A New Musical of Pride and Prejudice").
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, in New York, NY
Casting The Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival 2016 season. Season includes: “Oklahoma!” (Oscar Hammerstein, book/lyrics; Richard Rodgers, music; Jen Waldman, dir./choreo.; Jeff Theiss, musical dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 1-22), “From Here to Eternity” (Bill Oakes and Donald Rice, book; Tim Rice, lyrics; Stuart Brayson, music; Brett Smock, ...
- Season runs in Aspen, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Denver, CO and Mar 6, in Aspen, CO
Casting the 2016 Season for Theatre Aspen. Season includes: "Mamma Mia" (Mark Martino, dir.-choreo.; Eric Alsford, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 6; previews begin June 24; runs June 27-Aug. 20); "Buyer and Cellar" (Maurice LaMee, dir. Rehearsals begin June 28; previews begin July 7; runs July 9-Aug. 19); and "Dear ...
- Rehearsals begin May 23 (Reefer Madness) and July 5 (Rocky Horror Show) evenings and weekends; runs June 23 – July 24 (Reefer Madness) and July 15–23 (Rocky Horror Show) Friday and Saturdays at midnight in Portsmouth, NH.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Portsmouth, NH
Casting "Reefer Madness and Rocky Horror Show Live."
- Rehearses Feb 15-May 5; runs May 6-8, 13-15, 20-21 in South Orange, NJ or Maplewood, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, 13 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Big River: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn." Twain's timeless classic sweeps us down the mighty Mississippi as the irrepressible Huck Finn helps his friend Jim, a slave, escape to freedom at the mouth of the Ohio River. Their adventures along the way are hilarious, suspenseful and heartwarming, bringing to ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 14 (Sun., 6-9 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; rehearsals will not be held every Sun.-Thurs.; a schedule will be provided once cast). Runs Apr. 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, and 17 (Fri. and Sat., 7 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.); brush-up rehearsals Mar. 31 and Apr. 7 and 14, in Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "All the King's Men," a play. Synopsis: Charismatic Southern politician Willie Stark's idealism and good intentions give way to corruption after he becomes governor of Louisiana. Unfortunately for Stark, his right-hand man retains the same good moral fiber he had when the men both entered the political arena.