- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Elephant & Piggies: We Are In a Play," a musical adapted by writer Mo Willems from his popular series of children’s books. Synopsis: An Elephant named Gerald and a pig named Piggie are best friends. Gerald worries that something could go wrong that would end their friendship. Piggie is ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Season runs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Pubic Theatre (ME). Season includes: "Wait Until Dark" (Frederic Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, adaptation. Contract dates: Sept. 28–Oct. 25, 2015); "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer. Contract dates: Dec. 1–14, 2015); "The Ladies Foursome" (Norm Foster, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Contract dates: Jan. 4–31, ...
- Shows rehearse and run in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "Macbeth" (rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Apr. 5-May 22) and "Twelfth Night" (rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 15-May 21), running in repertory.
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Sept. 30, 2015-May 22, 2016 in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11, 12, in Warwick, RI
Casting Equity actors, singers & dancers for roles & chorus parts in Ocean State Theatre's 2015-16 season.
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearsals begin August 24 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting the musical "Annie, Jr.," with music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Martin Charnin, and book by Thomas Meehan. Project description: "Little orphan Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an NYC Orphanage run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With ...
- Runs Oct. 9 and 10 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 15 and 17 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 18 at 2 p.m.; Oct. 22 and 24 at 7:30 p.m., and Oct. 25 at 2 p.m. in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Allentown, PA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical. Synopsis: Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met. And if that weren’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father ...
- Season rehearses and runs in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in New York, NY
Seeking men and women Equity actors for George Street Playhouse's 2015-16 season. Season includes: one title TBA (rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 10-Nov. 29, 2015); "Nureyev's Eyes" (David Rush, writer; Michael Mastro, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Feb. 2-Feb. 21; transfers to Delaware Theater Company Mar. 2); ...
- Production runs October 15-November 1, in Lincoln, NE.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 25 in Lincoln, NE
Casting for the musical "The Addams Family." Project description: "The creepy and kooky family comes to life in this magnificently macabre new musical comedy."
- Performs in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 23 in Kalamazoo, MI
Casting Farmers Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fully Committed" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 26; runs Nov. 6-15), "Forever Plaid" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 16; runs Dec. 4-27), "Other Desert Cities" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 5-21, 2016), "Murder for Two" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 18, 2016; runs Apr. 29-May ...
- "99 Ways to Fuck a Swan" runs Sept. 25-Oct. 17, "The Motherfucker with the Hat" runs Jan. 15-Feb. 1, 2016, and "The Things Are Against Us" runs April 29-May 16, 2016, at Washington Ensemble Theatre, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Seattle, WA
Washington Ensemble Theater (WET) is holding general auditions for its 12th season, "The Cruel Hearts Club." The 2015-16 season includes "99 Ways to Fuck a Swan," "The Motherfucker with the Hat," "The Things Are Against Us," and a variety of staged readings and events.
- Rehearsals begin May 9, 2016, in Portland, OR. Performances run June 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, 2016, at The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Sweeney Todd." Project description: "The heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...