- Rehearsals begin Mar. 17; runs May 15-June 20 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun at 2 p.m.) at Kentwood Players/Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "4000 Miles" by Amy Herzog, a play. Synopsis: After suffering a major loss while he was on a cross-country bike trip, 21-year-old Leo seeks solace from his feisty 91-year-old grandmother Vera in her spacious rent-controlled Greenwich Village apartment that hasn’t been redecorated since 1968. The key decorative element is ...
- Production runs May 15-17, 22-24 & 29-31, in Rockwall, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Rockwall, TX
Casting for the musical "Wizard of Oz."
- Rehearses through May 9 (individual sessions); May 11 through May 15 (groups); production week begins May 18; runs May 21-23 at The Triad Theater (Stage 72) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Date Me, Do Me, Dump Me," a 90-minute musical about the hazards of dating. "Jerry Springer" meets "Sex and the City" and "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" meets "Girls."
- All productions rehearse and perform in Brunswick, ME.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in New York, NY
Casting Maine State Music Theatre's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Sister Act" (Alan Menken, music; Glenn Slater, lyrics; Cheri Steinkellner & Bill Steinkellner, book; Donna Drake, dir.-choreo.; Jason Wetzel, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 6; runs Jun. 24-Jul. 11); "Music Man" (Meredith Wilson, music, lyrics, & book; Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Edward ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 16, in Milwaukee, WI
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Back Home Again: The Life of John Denver" (Randal Myler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 11; opens Sept. 13; closes Nov. 8); "Dreamgirls" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews begin Sept. 22; opens Sept. 25; ...
- "Cymbeline" rehearses May 25-June 12 in Evanston, IL; runs June 13-July 19 in Evanston and Highland Park, IL. 'Hamlet' rehearses June 15-July 23 in Evanston, IL; runs July 25-August 30 in Evanston and Highland Park, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 21, 22 in Evanston, IL
Casting the Shakespeare plays "Cymbeline" and "Hamlet." Project description: "'Cymbeline' is set in Ancient Britain, and based on legends that formed part of the Matter of Britain concerning the early Celtic British King Cunobeline. In 'Hamlet,' the Prince of Denmark returns home to find his father murdered and his mother ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in Walnut Street Theatre's upcoming season shows. This is part of the Greater Philadelphia Annual Auditions (GPAA). 2015-16 mainstage season includes: "High Society" (rehearsals begin Aug. 18, 2015; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 25); "A Christmas Story" (rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Wilmington, DE.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for Delaware Theatre Co.'s upcoming season shows. This is part of the Greater Philadelphia Annual Auditions (GPAA). Season includes: "Playing the Assassin" (Joe Brancato, dir.; David Robson, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 15); "Baskervilles" (dir. TBD; Ken Ludwig, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 23, 24, 25 in Vista, CA
Casting the 2015 Season for Moonlight Stage Productions. Season includes: "All Shook Up" (Charlie Williams, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, mus. dir. First nonunion rehearsal May 19; first Equity rehearsal May 25; runs Jun. 10-27); "The Music Man" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Elan McMahan, mus. dir. First nonunion rehearsal Jun 13; first Equity ...
- Production runs May 15-31, in Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30 in Richardson, TX
Casting for the production "The Little Foxes." Project description: "Southern belle, Regina Giddens, and her brothers scheme to outwit Regina's husband Horace, who opposes their attempts to profit from a cotton factory in partnership with a Chicago businessman, in Lillian Hellman's look at the power of money to destroy lives."
- Productions rehearse and perform at the Broadway Palm in Ft. Myers, FL or the Dutch Apple in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, in New York, NY
Casting Prather Entertainment Group's upcoming 2015 productions. Productions at the Broadway Palm include: "Church Basement Ladies" (May 14-Jul. 4); "Footloose" (Jun. 25-Aug. 15); and "Some Enchanted Evening: Rodgers and Hammerstein Musical Revue (Aug. 13-Sept. 26). Productions at the Dutch Apple include: "Oklahoma!" (Jun. 4-Aug. 1).
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...