- Rehearses and performs in Bennington, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting the Oldcastle Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Play Date, a Farce" (John Morogiello, writer. Rehearsals begin Apr. 29; runs May 16-25); "Doubt" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 13-29); "4,000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 18-Aug. 3); Lerner and ...
- Shoots May 9-11 & 16-18 at Lake Arrowhead in CA.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Mountain Man," a short film.
- Rehearsals two weeknights and possibly a weekend; runs late-May through June 2014.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Culver City, CA
Casting "The Real High School Musical," which follows the triumphs and tribulations of three high school students attending Music & Media Arts Pilot High School MMAPS. Students Mariana, Ariel, and Marco conflict with parents, teachers, and each other, while juggling being students, musicians, and friends, trying to find ways to ...
- Season runs in Chester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Chester, MA
Casting the 2024 Chester Theatre Company season. Season includes: "Madagascar" (J.T. Rogers, writer; James Warwick, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 25-July 6), "Annapurna" (Sharr White, writer; Directed by Robert Egan, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 10-20), "A Number" (Caryl Churchill, writer; Byam Stevens, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Academia Nuts."
- Season rehearses and performs in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 28 in West Palm Beach, FL
Casting Palm Beach Dramaworks 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; J. Barry Lewis, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16, 2014; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 9, 2014), "My Old Lady" (Israel Horovitz, writer; William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 11, 2014; runs Dec. 5-Jan. 4, 2015), "Les Liaisons Dangereuses" (Pierre ...
- 'South Pacific' is being produced by the Gateway Playhouse at the Patchogue Theatre. 'Smokey Joe's Cafe' is produced on property at the Gateway Playhouse.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Smokey Joe's Cafe" (Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller, words/music; Chet Walker, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin May 27-June 11; runs June 11-28) and "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Keith Andrews, dir. Rehearsals begin July 8-23; runs July 23-Aug. 9).
- Rehearses mid-May in Central New Jersey; performs two shows July 12 at Crossroads Theater in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New Brunswick, NJ
Casting "Bag Ladies: Unpacked," created by Kimberly A. Cullen. Producer states: "This debut musical depicts the real-life struggles of five women with spiritual and emotional baggage."
- Performs July 16-Aug. 3 (15 shows) at the historic (air-conditioned) Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave, Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27, May 10, 12, 13, 14 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Les Miserables."
- Shooting begins May 16, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Houston, TX
Casting for the independent television series "Sunday Night Laughs." Project description: "Sunday Night Laughs is a new television series that will feature live music, Christian sketches and comedy."
- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."