- Rehearses in Culver City, CA; runs mid-November on the West Side of L.A. and in Hermosa Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 22, 23 in Culver City, CA
Casting "The Real High School Musical." Synopsis: Set in the contemporary, urban Music & Media Arts Pilot High School, aka MMAPS. The cast of five, three female actors and two male actors, sing live and may play instruments live to the prerecorded instrumental score of this days-in-the-lives story of the ...
- Rehearses Jan. 28-May 15, 2015 in Toronto, Canada; onboard performance contract ends Dec. 13, 2015. Sailing exciting Transatlantic cruising and ports including Caribbean, NYC, Iceland, Northern Europe and Mediterranean Itinerary (Copenhagen, Norway, Finland, Germany, Russia, Spain, France, Italy).
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre principal actors to portray new roles within the exciting repertory of musical theatre style shows including a brand new main stage production onboard Disney Cruise Line ships.
- Silicone mask Casting from actress's face in late November; rehearses Jan. 6-16, 2015; shoots late January-early February at MICA Brown Center in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 25, 26, 30, Nov 5, 6 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "A Troubled Mind." Producer states: "Craters plunge deep into her face, cracks like wrinkles, rock crumbles into dust. This is the asteroid Carina, and floating nearby is an almost identical asteroid named Emiko. Each has forgotten that they were split from the same woman on Earth, and as they ...
- Rehearses primarily out of studios in midtown and Upper Manhattan (Inwood).
- Auditions: Oct 23 in New York, NY
Casting the eighth season for Bizarre Noir, a Manhattan-based theater company. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (William Shakespeare, writer. Tech Jan. 21, 2015; runs Jan. 22, 23, and 24 at 8 p.m. & Jan. 24 at 2 p.m.); "Miss Robusta Stops the Show," a musical revue of Broadway showstoppers ...
- Shoots Nov. 14-16 in Fairfield, CT.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Capicola," a story about a young man who must decide between joining the Italian mob, like his father, or living his own life. Producer states: "Performance reels also available. Will be applying to screen the film at the university's 'Cinefest', or film show, in May."
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Individual music rehearsals take place in May 2015, in Chicago, IL. Staging, choreography, and dress rehearsals run June 8-July 2, 2015. All rehearsals will be on the north side of Chicago. Performances run July 2-August 2, 2015, at Stage 773 in Lakeview. For special appearance engagements, and extension performances, refer to the accompanied audition attachment.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting “See Rock City & Other Destinations”, a musical. Project description: "A contemporary musical about connections missed and made at tourist destinations across America. A wanderer believes his destiny is written on rooftops along the North Carolina Interstate; a young man yearns to connect with intelligent life in Roswell, New ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13, 16, & 20, 2014 & Jan. 13-Feb. 7 (Tues. & Sat. evenings), Feb. 10-19; performs Feb. 20-22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish in a Tree," a brand new musical by Janine Robledo and Micah Joel. Synopsis: "The show centers around Chaundria, a hypochondriac/germophobe who lives in a tower by choice, and Colby, an unusually small giant wanting to become a physician, though giants are discriminated against and considered to be ...
- Table reads run Dec. 16-18 in NYC; Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2015 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 29, 30 in Syracuse, NY
Casting "In the Next Room" by Sarah Ruhl.