- Season rehearses and runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles in Playwrights Horizons' season. Season includes: "Bootycandy" (Robert O'Hara, writer-dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 1; runs Aug. 22-Oct. 26); "Grand Concourse" (Heidi Schreck, writer; Kip Fagan, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 17, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "Pocatello" (Samuel D. Hunter, writer; Davis McCallum, dir. ...
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting the upcoming season of The Public Theater. Season includes: "The Fortress of Solitude" (based upon the novel by Jonathan Lethem. Itamar Moses, book; Michael Friedman, music & lyrics; Daniel Aukin, concept-dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 30-Nov. 2, with possible extension through Nov. 23), "Father Comes Home From ...
- Shoots July 17, 24, and 31, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Basic Camp), and July 26 & 27, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-5 p.m. (Advanced Camp) at Pepperdine University in Malibu.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Malibu, CA
Seeking participants for Pepperdine University's Summer Film Camp, featuring four various student films (drama, comedy, action, and music video).
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7. Previews begin Nov. 18; opens Jan. 15, 2015 in the Brooks Atkinson Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 31, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers for the ensemble, featured chorus parts, and to understudy principals in "Honeymoon In Vegas."
- Rehearsals start Sept. 23; runs Oct. 10-Apr. 12 on tour.
- Auditions: Jul 31, in New York, NY
Casting strong athletic ensemble dancers who can sing for the touring production of "Chicago" with music by John Kander, lyrics by Fred Ebb and book by Fred Ebb and Bob Fosse.
- Rehearses Aug. 7 & 8; shoots Aug. 15, 16, 17, 23, & 24 in various NYC locations TBA and William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ.
- Auditions: Jul 31, Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Hope From a New World," a William Paterson University student project. Synopsis: Mikahba, an alien princess from the planet Exias, flees to Earth after discovering she is the target of a murderous plot. She ends up in Central Park where she meets Celeste, a lonely young woman with a ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book-lyrics; Frederick Lowe, music; Amiee Turner, dir.-choreo.; Esther Zabinski, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19); "Dial M for Murder" (Frederick Knott, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. ...
- Performs Oct. 30, 31 & Nov. 1 (4 performances, with possible additional performance dates) in Hallandale, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Hallandale, FL
Casting "The Rocky Horror Show."
- Season runs in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New Brunswick, NJ
Casting the 2014-15 season for George Street Playhouse. Season includes: "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer; David Saint, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 7-Nov. 4), "The Fabulous Lipitones" (John Markus & Mark. St. Germain, writers; Michael Mastro, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 14), "The Whipping ...
- Rehearsals begin August 11. Performances run September 19-October 4, in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "The Brothers Size." Project Description: "Set on the back-roads of the Louisiana bayou, Oshoosi Size has been recently paroled and seeks to jumpstart his life. Working in his brother Ogun’s repair shop was not at all what he had in mind, so when his old friend Elegba rolls up, ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Nov. 17, 2014; performances begin Jan. 20, 2015; closes Feb. 22, with a possible extension through May 10, in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 5, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble singers/offstage swings for "Hamilton." Non-Caucasian performers encouraged to attend.
- Rehearsal begins Sept. 15; runs through Oct. 10 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 6, in New York, NY
Casting Equity dancers for "Something Rotten," with music & lyrics by Wayne & Karey Kirkpatrick.
- Perfomances take place in Pasadena.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Pasadena, CA
Casting and seeking crew for A Noise Within's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Tempest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 5, runs Sept. 13-Nov. 22; Timothy Douglas, dir.), "The Importance of Being Earnest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 19, runs Sept. 27-Nov. 22; Michael Michetti, dir.), "Dance of Death" (rehearsals begin Sept. 16, runs Oct. ...
- Casting will be ongoing throughout 2014 and 2015. Rehearsals begin August 2014 (Westerdam) and October 2014 (Eurodam) in NYC; performs October 2014–April 2015 (Westerdam) and December 2014–June 2015 (Eurodam).
- Auditions: Aug 10, in Orlando, FL
Emmy Award-winning RWS and Associates is seeking singers and dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.
- Season rehearses and performs in Netcong, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Netcong, NJ
Casting the Growing Stage's 2014-15 Main Stage Season. Season includes: Disney's "The Little Mermaid" (Stephen L. Fredericks, dir.; Jillian Petrie, music dir.-choreo.; Doug Wright, book author; Alan Menken, music; Howard Ashman & Glen Slater, lyrics; Rehearsals begin Sept. 1, 2014; runs Oct. 3-26, 2014); "The Story of the Nutcracker" (Stephen ...
- Performers are under seasonal contracts between November and December 2014.
- Auditions: Aug 11, in Kissimmee, FL
Casting for "Holiday Voices of Liberty." Production states: "Parks Talent Casting is seeking ensemble vocalists of all ethnicities for a holiday cast of 'The Voices of Liberty' for The Candlelight Processional. This eight part vocal ensemble sings in tight harmonies as part of a mass choir and orchestra which retells ...
- Rehearses evenings in Geneva, IL. Performances run October 17-19, with a possibility of a second weekend October 23-25. A detailed schedule will be provided after casting. Tech week is required and is tentatively scheduled for October 12-16, 6:30-10 p.m.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 13 in Geneva, IL
Casting "The Groom Has Cold Feet," a comedic murder mystery.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Oct. 30-Dec. 21 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Aug 12, in New York, NY
Seeking strong, versatile dancers for "A Fireside Christmas." Synopsis: "A Fireside Christmas" is an original, bookless Christmas musical revue that combines songs, medleys, dramatizations, and concert dance pieces.
- Cruises depart from Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 18, 19, in Orlando, FL
Casting singers, dancers, and musicians for productions aboard Carnival cruises.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 15, 2014 in NYC; runs Jan. 21-Feb. 22, 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 19, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble singers for "Tuck Everlasting."
- Currently running on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 28, in New York, NY
Casting dancers who sing for future replacements in the currently running Broadway production of "Pippin."
- Rehearsals begin the fourth week of September and are generally scheduled for two-three evenings/week, Mon.-Fri., based on actor availability; performs Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Clarkston, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Clarkston, MI
Casting "Fool for Love," a dark drama with adult themes by award-winning playwright Sam Shepard. Synopsis: The scene is a stark motel room at the edge of the Mojave Desert. May, a disheveled young woman, sits dejectedly on a rumpled bed while Eddie, a rough-spoken rodeo performer, crouches in a ...
- Rehearsals begin in March 2015. Performances run May 23 through June 13, 2015, in Saratoga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 5, 6 in Saratoga, CA
Casting the musical "Hairspray," based on John Waters' film of the same name. Production description: "It’s 1962 in Baltimore, MD, and lovable plus-size teen Tracy Turnblad has only one desire—to dance on the popular Corny Collins TV show. When she finally gets her break, Tracy is transformed from social outcast ...