- Season rehearses and performs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting the Children's Theatre Company's 2015-2016 50th Anniversary Season. Season includes "Akeelah and the Bee" (Runs Sept. 4-Oct. 11 at CTC and Nov. 7-Dec. 27 at the Arena Stage in DC); "The Jungle Book" (Runs Sept. 29-Dec. 6); "The Wizard of Oz" (Runs Nov. 3, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); "Snowy Day" ...
- Rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the American Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fulfillment" (Thomas Bradshaw, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13); "Bruise Easy" (Dan LeFranc, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 11; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Kill Floor" (Abe Koogler, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 26, 2016; runs Mar. 25-May 1).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; tour begins Sept. 17.
- Auditions: Sep 1, in New York, NY and Sep 3, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers who move extremely well and dancers who sing extremely well for ensemble roles in the national tiered tour production of "Jersey Boys," with music by Bob Gaudio, lyrics by Bob Crewe, and book by Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice.
- Runs in Coral Gables, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting GableStage's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Constellations," (Nick Payne, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 25; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 20); "It's Only a Play," (Terrence McNally, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 21); "A Minister's Wife," (Joshua Schmidt & Jan Tranen, music; adapted by Austin Pendleton from George Bernard Shaw's ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues. & Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers (altos, basses, baritones, & tenors) for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers. Strong sight reading a plus.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16, 2016; runs Mar. 22-July 10, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles and understudies for "The Father," by Florian Zeller.
- Rehearses Mon., Wed., and Sat. at Garden Grove Church of God, 8362 Trask Ave., Garden Grove, CA 92844; runs Oct. 24, 25, 30, (7:00 p.m.) and 31st (4:00 p.m.) at Staton Civic Center, 7800 Katella Ave. Stanton, CA 90680.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "We Are Monsters," a comedic new musical that follows human kids into a monster cabaret filled with quirky monster characters. Winner in the 2013 Children’s Musical Theatre Festival, NYC, the musical is about adventurous humans who uncover vegetarian vampires and rock n’ roll werewolves, gradually realizing there may be ...
- Performs weekends Nov. 2015 in Schaumburg, IL .
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Schaumburg, IL
HOTT Productions, NFP-Helping Others Through Theatre is proud to be the first to bring the joy, laughter, warmth and somewhat exaggerated stereotypes of this Italian-American wedding and reception to the Northwest Suburbs. Audience members are treated as guests at the wedding by the interactive, improvisational comedy cast. You don’t have ...
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...