- Rehearsals begin June 2 (Tues.-Fri., 9:25 a.m.-5:15 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 9:25 a.m.-4:15 p.m.); runs June 25-Aug. 9 (three-five performances/wk.) in New Canaan, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in New Canaan, CT
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actor/singer/movers and actor/singer/dancers for various roles and ensemble parts in "Legally Blonde." Note: All cast members must be good singers, movers, and dancers.
- Contract begins mid-late August 2015: travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin mid-late August 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship end of September 2015; itinerary: Norwegian Escape, ports every week in Miami; seven-day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean; contract ends approx. May 2016; note: dates subject to change.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in New York, NY and Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting "After Midnight" for a Norwegian Cruise Lines production. Synopsis: Welcome back to that electrifying time when Harlem’s Cotton Club was the place to be. Winner of the 2014 Tony, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, and Astaire Awards for Best Choreography, "After Midnight" is the hit musical that combines the ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Apr. 30-May 24 in La Habra, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in La Habra, CA
Casting "Miss Saigon," a production of Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schonberg's classic musical based on Puccini's "Madame Butterfly," to be produced this year in memory of the events that happened in Vietnam exactly 40 years ago. Director states: "In fact, it will open on Apr. 30, which is officially considered ...