- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9 (Sun. 2-5 p.m., Mon. 7-10 p.m., Wed. 7-10 p.m., and Sat 12-3 p.m.); tech rehearsals begin Dec. 15; performs Dec. 19, 20, 23, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and two matinees on Dec. 21 & 24 (2 p.m.) at Long Beach Scottish Rite/Ernest Borgnine Theatre, 855 Elm Ave., Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 5 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "The Christmas Carol," an adaptation of Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" infused with carols (some obscure) from the 17th, 18th, and 19th century, with an original waltz that is the title song. Synopsis: Written during a time of decline in the old Christmas traditions, Dickens's original book played a critical ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- 321 Theatrical Management, general manager
- Auditions: Nov 7, in New York, NY
Casting singers for the second national tour of "Wicked."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2015; runs Feb. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 at The Fireside Theatre in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in New York, NY
Casting non-Equity principals for "The Wizard of Oz," by L. Frank Baum, music & lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, and book adaptation by John Kane.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; Jan. 30-Mar. 8, 2015 at Chance Theater in Anaheim. Note: There will be time off for the Christmas and New Years holidays.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Anaheim, CA
Casting a new musical, "Loch Ness," about a teenage girl who finds an unlikely soul mate in the legendary sea serpent.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 22, 2015 at Stage West in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "The Watson Intelligence." Company states: "Watson - trusty sidekick to Sherlock Holmes; loyal engineer who built Bell’s first telephone; unstoppable super- computer that became the reigning Jeopardy! champ; amiable techno-dweeb, who, in the present day, is just looking for love. These four faithful companions become one in this brilliantly ...