- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 9 (Thu.-Sun.) at the Gallery Players in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15, 16 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Proof," the Pulitzer-Prize winning drama by David Auburn.
- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 17, 18 in Branson, MO
Casting singers, dancers, and musicians for productions aboard Carnival cruises.
- Rehearsals begin late October-early November and productions run through the end of 2014, in Hershey, PA and Lake Geneva, WI.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking talent for brand-new live entertainment at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane and the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, PA and Grand Geneva Resort and Spa in Lake Geneva, WI this holiday season, produced by RWS and Associates.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 23 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "The Drowsy Chaperone." Seeking an ensemble cast of 16, eight principal roles and eight chorus (total of eight men and eight women).
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28, 2014, with a possible one-week extension to Jan. 4, 2015, in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Sep 15, in New York, NY
- Performances run January 16-31, 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting for the Utah premiere of "Bare: A Pop Opera." Project Description: "A rock musical with a book by Jon Hartmere, Jr. and Damon Intrabartolo, lyrics by Hartmere, and music by Intrabartolo. The story focuses on two gay high school students and their struggles at their private, Catholic boarding school."
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Nov. 15 (Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Mon. 4:30-6:30 p.m.); tech week Nov. 17-20; runs Nov. 21-23 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music Jr." This production will feature a large singing and dancing ensemble.
- Rehearsals October 7 - January 16. Performance January 17, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Francisco, CA and Oct 4 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical production "Broadway Song & Dance." Production description: "A new musical revue that features a super selection of the best Broadway songs and dance numbers from the past and present."
- "Bonnie & Clyde" runs Feb. 2-Mar. 29, 2015; "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" runs Mar. 16-May 10, 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Bonnie & Clyde" & "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." Derby Dinner Playhouse is a year-round, non-Equity, professional dinner theater.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015 in Lancaster, PA; tours Jan. 30-May 10, 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 29, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting Prather Entertainment Group's 2015 National Tour of "Memphis."
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" rehearsals begin Jan. 5 in Lancaster, PA; tours nationally through May 23, 2015; Broadway Palm rehearses and performs in Ft. Myers, FL; Dutch Apple rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; tours through May 23, 2015), and the 2015 seasons for Broadway Palm and Dutch Apple. Broadway Palm Season includes Menken's "A Christmas Carol' (runs Nov. 6-Dec. 27, 2014); "Crazy for You" (runs Dec. 18, 2014- Feb. ...
- Rehearsals begin in March 2015. Performances run May 23 through June 13, 2015, in Saratoga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 5, 6 in Saratoga, CA
Casting the musical "Hairspray," based on John Waters' film of the same name. Production description: "It’s 1962 in Baltimore, MD, and lovable plus-size teen Tracy Turnblad has only one desire—to dance on the popular Corny Collins TV show. When she finally gets her break, Tracy is transformed from social outcast ...
- Rehearsals begin in October at West Jordan City Hall. Performances run December 17-20 (with matinees), at Viridian Event Center in West Jordan, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 9 in West Jordan, UT
Casting “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever,” a Christmas comedy. Project description: "A couple struggling to put on a church Christmas pageant is faced with casting the Herdman kids - probably the most inventively awful kids in history."