- Season rehearses and performs in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 31 in Berkeley, CA
Casting Berkeley Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "An Audience with Meow Meow" (Meow Meow and Emma Rice, writers; Emma Rice, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 5; previews begin Sept. 5; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 19, 2014 with possible extension through Nov. 2); "Party People" (a musical) (Mildred Ruiz-Sapp, Steven Sapp & ...
- Year-long contracts begin September 2014.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 25 in NYC, NY
Phoenix Entertainment/Throne Games, LLC is casting for season one of the nonunion national tour of Lerner & Loewe's "Camelot."
- Season rehearses and performs in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 25, 26 in Vista, CA
Casting Moonlight Stage's 2014 summer season to inlcude "Spamalot" (Brad Bradley, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, musical dir.; Rehearsals begin May 10 for nonunion and May 26 for AEA; runs June 11-28); Disney's "Mary Poppins" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Ken Gammie & Randi Rudolph, musical dirs.; Rehearsals begin June 14 for nonunion and ...
- Season runs Oct. 2014-June 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 26 in New York, NY
Casting the Walnut Street Theatre's 2014-15 season. Mainstage Season includes: "9 to 5" (Bruce Lumpkin, dir.; Michelle Gaudette, choreo.; Rehearsals begin Aug. 12, 2014; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 19, 2014); "Mary Poppins" (Wayne Bryan, dir.; Linda Goodrich, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14, 2014; runs Nov. 4, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "Private Lives" ...
- Season runs in Brunswick, ME.
- Auditions: Mar 27, in New York, NY
Casting the 2014 Maine State Music Theatre Season. Season includes: "Chamberlain" (Steven M. Alper, music; Sarah Knapp, book & lyrics; Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Ray Fellman, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 7; runs June 25-July 12), "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (Gene De Paul, music; Johnny Mercer, lyrics; Lawrence Kasha & ...
- 15 Performances July 16 through August 3, 2014 at the historic (air-conditioned) Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave, Leonia NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30, Apr 26, 27, May 10, 12 in Leonia, NJ
Seeking ALL ROLES.
- Rehearses May-August 2014 (five nights a week, 7-9 p.m.) in Charlotte, NC; opens Aug. 23 in Charlotte, NC and tour Sept.-Oct. to Columbia, SC; Atlanta, GA; Greensboro, NC; Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Concord, NC
Casting "Six Ways to Love" a Broadway-style musical involving the relationships of six couples. Characters will dance and sing their way through the turmoil and expectations of love, dating, and relationships. Each couple is at a different stage of their relationship or soon-to-be relationship and each has their own thoughts ...
- Season runs 2014-2015 in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2 in Winter Park, FL
Casting Winter Park Playhouse's 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Backwards in High Heels" (Lynette Barkley, Christopher McGovern, concept and development. Rehearsals begin July 14; runs July 31-Aug. 23); "They're Playing Our Song" (Neil Simon, book; Marvin Hamlisch, music; Carol Bayer Sager, lyrics. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 4); "Isn't ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of Apr. 14; runs June 7-July 13 (weekends) at the Simi Valley Cultural Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9, 10 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Sweeney Todd," Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s chilling, suspenseful, heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife.
- Season runs May 16-Sept. 28 in Boise, ID.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Boise, ID
Casting the 2014 Idaho Shakespeare Festival. Shows include: "Deathtrap" (rehearsals begin May 16; runs May 31-July 25); "As You Like It" (rehearsals begin May 20; runs June 7-27); "Les Miserables" (rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 5-Aug. 31); "Merry Wives of Windsor" (rehearsals begin July 8; runs Aug. 2-30); and ...
- Season runs Sept. 2014-May 2015 in Columbia, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 14, 15 in Columbia, MD
Casting Rep Stage at Howard Community College's 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Venus in Fur" (David Ives, writer; Joseph W. Ritsch, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 1-19); "The Whale" (Samuel Hunter, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 16, 2014; runs Jan. 14-Feb. 1, 2015); "Circle Mirror Transformation" (Annie ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...