- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 27; runs Dec. 18-27 in Worcester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Worcester, MA
Seeking Equity actors with singing ability for various roles in "A Christmas Carol."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (Dorothy/Toto), Oct. 26 (principals) and Nov. 2 (full company); runs on tour Dec. 1, 2015-July 2016 with a possible extension. The tour itinerary is comprised minimally of full week sit-downs in each market.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting male and female dancers for the nonunion national tour of "The Wizard of Oz."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27 Thu. & Fri. 8 p.m.; Sat. 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; Sun. 2 p.m. & 7 p.m. with no performances on Dec. 24-25 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Anaheim Hills, CA
Casting "Anne of Green Gables," a musical. Synopsis: The Cuthberts expect to adopt a boy, but receive, instead, a red-haired, wide-eyed orphan girl. Though clever young Anne Shirley has a penchant for getting into trouble, she works her way into the hearts of her adoptive parents as well as the ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in New York, NY
Casting Ford's Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Glass Menagerie" (Mark Ramont, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 21) and "110 in the Shade" (Marcia Milgrom Dodge, dir.; Jay Crowder, music dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 9; runs Mar. 11-May 14).
- Rehearsals will be held in the Midway Community Center which is 50 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City and 35 minutes from Provo. Performances will be December 12-22 in the historic Midway Town Hall as a part of Midway’s Small Town Fourth Celebration in Midway, UT. Our sell-out dinner theater show will be held December 17.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 19 in Midway, UT
Casting the popular Disney musical “Beauty and the Beast.” Project Description: An arrogant young prince and his castle's servants fall under the spell of a wicked enchantress, who turns him into the hideous Beast until he learns to love and be loved in return. The spirited, headstrong village girl Belle ...