- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Florida Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Unexpected Guest" (Agatha Christie, writer. Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 27-Nov. 18 with a possible extension to Nov. 22 in the Historic Arcade Theatre); "The Seafarer" (Conor McPherson, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 17-Dec. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...