- Rehearsals begin Mar. 29 (nonunion) and Apr. 6 (AEA); runs Apr. 24-May 10 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton.
- Auditions: Feb 10 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Side Show."
- Rehearsals begin April 13; previews begin May 21; runs May 31-June 21 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 10, in New York, NY
Casting "Ever After."
- "Sueño" rehearses Feb.-Apr. (three-four hrs. once a wk.) and May (three-five days/wk.) in NYC. General season rehearsals TBD based on casting.
- Auditions: Feb 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Sueño: A Latino Take on Shakespeare's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'" as well as Teatro SEA's general 2015-2016 season.
- Season rehearses and performs in Dennis, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 10, in New York, NY
Casting women who sing and move well for the Cape Playhouse's 2015 season musicals. Season includes: "The Drowsy Chaperone" (Bob Martin & Don McKellar, book; Lisa Lambert & Greg Morrison, music & lyrics; Pamela Hunt, dir.; Michael Rice, musical dir.; Shea Sullivan, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 15; runs June 30-July ...
- Season runs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12, 13 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Flat Rock Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "Always...Patsy Cline" (Lisa K. Bryant, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; previews begin May 7; runs May 9-31); "Over The River and Through The Woods" (Scott Treadway, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; previews run June 4; runs June 6-21); "How to ...
- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12 in Austin, TX
Seeking high quality triple-threat performers with contemporary vocal styles and lyrical, jazz, or hip-hop dance experience.
- Productions rehearse and perform in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Seattle, WA
Casting the 2015 Season for A Contemporary Theatre. Currently casting the following productions: "Travesties" (Tom Stoppard, playwright; Kurt Beattie, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; first preview Sept. 11; opens Sept. 17; closes Oct. 11); "Mr. Burns: A Post Electric Play" (Anne Washburn, playwright; John Langs, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Roanoke, VA
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors for Mill Mountain Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: "Hairspray" (dates: Apr. 29-May 17); "Opry Divas" (date: June 6); "On Golden Pond" (dates: Sept. 30-Oct. 11); and "42nd Street" (dates: Dec. 2-20).
- Rehearses and performs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater 2015 season. Season includes "Around the World in 80 Days" (Mark Brown, adaptation; Jules Verne, source material; Christopher Ostrom, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 25; runs Mar. 12-29); "Seminar" (Theresa Rebeck, writer. Rehearsals begin Apr. 22; runs May 14-June 13); "Moby Dick" (James Armstrong, writer; ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; runs Apr. 17-May 2 in New York.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Servant of Two Masters."
- Season rehearses and performs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in New York, NY and Feb 17, in New York, NY
Casting the Flat Rock Playhouse season. Season includes: "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Abe Burrows, Jack Weinstock, & Willie Gilbert, book. Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 20-July 12); "Gypsy" (Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Arthur Laurents, book. Rehearsals begin May ...
- Runs Apr. 14-May 12 (Sun.-Wed.) at Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" for Glendale Centre Theatre, a musical comedy based on the 1988 MGM film. The musical will be produced by Tim Dietlein.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; runs Apr. 16-May 17 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18, 19 in NYC, NY
Casting William Shakespeare's "Othello." The production is set in the mid-1800s in Venice and Cyprus.
- Season runs in Rockford, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for the Artists' Ensemble 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Spitfire Grill" (Rehearses May 12-June 11; runs June 12-28); "Jeeves at the Sea" (Runs Sept. 11-27); "Outside Mullingar" (Runs Mar. 4-20); "Visiting Mr. Green" (Runs May 6-22); and "Women Who Steal" (Runs June 10-26).
- All rehearsals and performances in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 17, in New York, NY
Casting the Theatre By The Sea 2015 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, choreo. Runs June 24-July 18); "Disney's The Little Mermaid" (Billy Sprague Jr., dir.-choreo. Runs July 22-Aug. 15); and "Young Frankenstein" (Kevin P. Hill, dir.-choreo. Runs Aug. 19-Sep. 6 with possible ext. through ...