- Rehearsals begin on or about Aug. 17,; contract runs Sept. 16, 2015-May 8, 2016 with a possible extension. Note: Layoff for 4-6 weeks in November/December 2015.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting the nonunion national tour of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and book & lyrics by Tim Rice.
- First read-through Apr. 14; rehearsals begin May 4; opens May 29; closes June 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bottled Up," a play. Concept: The show will consist of two original one-act narrative plays that will be performed in a completely immersive and interactive theater space at DCTV in Tribeca. Producers state: "The night will be an experience rather than just a performance, where the guests get buzzed ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1; runs June 19-28 in Torrance, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in Torrance, CA and Mar 31, Apr 1 in Torrance, CA
Casting "Les Miserables."
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Apr. 29, 30, and May 2 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY and Apr 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY and Apr 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Silent Notes," a short student film for the New School. Synopsis: Zach, a Caucasian 18-year-old who is hard of hearing, longs to join a Baptist choir that he has secretly admired from afar. Zach must take the risk despite his insecurities, impairment, and difference in culture, in order to ...
- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 29-June 21 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Knuffle Bunny."
- Season runs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH and Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH
Seeking actors for the Cleveland Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Comedy of Tenors" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Stephen Wadsworth, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 3); "The Crucible" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 9; runs May 13-16, 9 p.m. at the Manhattan Repertory Theater in Times Square, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Full Circle," which tells the story of 8 friends and their final summer together after graduating high school. The story picks up 10 years later at their reunion as they come back together for one night to re-embrace feelings; things never said or done are all learned in that ...
- Performances run July 10-August 16, at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Lake Oswego, OR and Apr 4, 6 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Unnecessary Farce." Project description: "In a cheap motel room, an embezzling mayor is supposed to meet with his female accountant, while in the room next door, two undercover cops wait to catch the meeting on videotape. But there's some confusion as to who's in which room."
- Rehearses this April in NYC; shoots May 1-3 in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 5, 11, 12 in New York, NY and Apr 4, 5, 11, 12 in New York, NY and Apr 4, 5, 11, 12 in New York, NY and Apr 4, 5, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting a short for NYU, "Mortsan," in which a 70-year-old veteran fearing an asynchronous death between his mind and body, struggles to find a suitable caretaker for his turtle so that he may euthanize himself.
- Season runs in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI and Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI
Seeking actors for The Gamm Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 18); "The Rant" (Tyler Dobrowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 13); "Grizzly Mama" (Rachel Walshe, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 7-Feb. ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in Wilma Theater's upcoming season. Season includes: "Antigone" (Sophocles, playwright; Theodorus Terzopoulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Oct. 21, 2015-Nov. 8, 2015); "The Hard Problem" (Tom Stoppard, playwright; Blanka Zizka, dir. Dates: Jan.-Feb. 2016); "An Octoroon" (Brandon Jacobs-Jenkins, playwright; Joanna Settle, dir. ...
- Shows rehearse and perform in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the first two shows of The Wick Theatre's 2015 Season. Currently casting: "Peter Pan" (Michael Ursua, dir.-mus. dir.; Angela Morando, choreo. Rehearals begin May 26; runs June 11-28); and "George M!" (Norb Joerder, dir.-choreo.; Michael Ursua, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 2-19, 2015).
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI and Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...
- Runs May 15-July 3 at the Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 North Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Glendale, CA
Casting "The King & I," a musical by Rodgers & Hammerstein.