- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...
- Development/workshop June 22-July 15 in Gainesville, Florida. Tech rehearsal Aug. 25-Sept. 7 in Tempe, AZ; runs Sept. 8-13 in Austin, TX, then tours nationally Sept. 15-Nov. 22 (premieres Nov. 10-16 in NYC; New York dates may be staffed by a different cast & crew than the national tour), with additional tour dates in March 2015.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
En Garde Arts, a not-for-profit organization (formerly called En Garde Productions), is casting "Basetrack," a multi-media theatrical event depicting the stories of Marines who served in the war in Afghanistan.
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Lowell, MA.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting Merrimack Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Year Zero" (Michael Golamco, writer; Kyle Fabel, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19, 2014; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 5, 2014), "Dusk Rings a Bell" (Stephen Belber, writer; Michael Bloom, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 3, 2014; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 16, 2014), "13 Things About Ed ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Lowell, MA.
- Auditions: May 7 in Lowell, MA
Casting Merrimack Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Year Zero" (Michael Golamco, writer; Kyle Fabel, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19, 2014; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 5, 2014), "Dusk Rings a Bell" (Stephen Belber, writer; Michael Bloom, dir. Rhearsals begin Oct. 3, 2014; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 16, 2014), "13 Things About Ed ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16-Aug. 16 in Nantucket, MA.
- Auditions: May 8, in NY, NY
- Season rehearses and performs in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12 in Phoenix, AZ and May 15, 16 in Tucson, AZ
Casting Arizona Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer Runs Sept. 9-Oct. 26, 2014), "Wait Until Dark" (Frederick Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer Runs Oct. 14-Nov. 30, 2014), "Murder for Two" (Joe Kinosian, book and lyrics; Kellen Blair, book and lyrics ...
- Nonunion rehearsals begin June 16; Equity rehearsals begin June 23; previews begin July 11; runs July 12-27 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 12, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Beauty and the Beast."
- Rehearses June 2-July 16; runs July 17-Aug. 10 in Elm Grove, WI.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Elm Grove, WI
Casting "Gypsy," a musical. Project description: "Based on the Broadway hit about the life and times of burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee and her aggressive stage mother, Mama Rose."
- Rehearsals begin May 26 for six weeks; runs July 25-Aug. 10 in NJ.
- Auditions: May 15, 18, in Somerset, NJ
Casting for the TeensVill 2014 production of "Gypsy," a musical fable. Loosely based on the 1957 memoirs of Gypsy Rose Lee, 'Gypsy' focuses on her mother, Rose, whose name has become synonymous with “the ultimate show business mother."
- Season runs in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: May 17 in Denver, CO
Casting the Curious Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Lucky Me" (Robert Caisley, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29/30; runs Oct. 25-Dec. 6), "Charles Ives Take Me Home" (Jessica Dickey, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15/16; runs Jan. 10-Feb. 14, 2015), "The Brother/Sister Plays: In The Red and Brown Water" (Tarell Alvin ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 5-28 (with possible extension to Oct. 5) in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 19, in New York, NY
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015, staging rehearsals begin April 6, 2015, and performances are May 1, 3, 5, 7, & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 28, 29 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat" with Portland Opera. "Show Boat is a 1927 musical based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, following the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on the Cotton Blossom, a Mississippi River show boat, over forty years, from 1887 to 1927."