- Runs Apr. 24-May 17 at The Main Street Playhouse in Miami Lakes, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Miami Lakes, FL
Casting "God of Carnage," a dark comedy play, which won the Tony Award for Best Play in 2009, dealing with two sets of parents who meet to have a civilized discussion about a schoolyard scuttle between their sons. What begins as a cordial evening, ends with the adults themselves acting ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs Apr. 28-May 17 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in Arvada, CO
Casting "A Man of No Importance," a musical.
- Season rehearses and performs in Beverly, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10, 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting the North Shore Music Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: “Dream Girls” (Nick Kenkel, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 2-14); "Shrek" (Michael Heitzman, dir.; Mara Newbury, choreo. Rehearsals begin: June 23; runs July 7–19); “Saturday Night Fever” (Richard Stafford, dir.; Nick Kenkel, choreo.; Milton Granger, music dir. Rehearsals ...
- Currently running; see character descriptions for rehearsal start dates for these understudies. Closes Mar. 22 (possible extension through Apr. 12) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 10 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for four understudies (three men, one woman) in "Between Riverside and Crazy."
- Season rehearses and performs in Auburn, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Casting union and nonunion singers for principal and ensemble roles in Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival 2015 Season. Season includes "West Side Story" with book by Arthur Laurents, music by Leonard Bernstein, and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim (Parker Esse, dir./choreo.; Jose Simbulan, musical dir.; Rehearsals begin May 14, 2015; runs ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Seattle, WA
Casting the 2015 Season for A Contemporary Theatre. Currently casting the following productions: "Travesties" (Tom Stoppard, playwright; Kurt Beattie, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; first preview Sept. 11; opens Sept. 17; closes Oct. 11); "Mr. Burns: A Post Electric Play" (Anne Washburn, playwright; John Langs, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; ...
- Summer contract runs May 30-August 23. Fall contract runs August 17-September 27.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
Rocky Mountain Repertory Theater is casting its 2015 summer and fall season. Project description: "Summer season includes '42nd Street,' 'The Addams Family,' and 'All Shook Up.' Fall shows include 'Forever Plaid.'"
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31; runs Apr. 23-May 17 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Dancing on Eggshells." Synopsis: In this memory play, Grace, a professional dancer, struggles with the trauma of being raised in a family plagued by domestic violence. As she reflects on the story of her parents' torrid relationship, Grace must come to terms with a family secret that threatens to ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Roanoke, VA
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors for Mill Mountain Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: "Hairspray" (dates: Apr. 29-May 17); "Opry Divas" (date: June 6); "On Golden Pond" (dates: Sept. 30-Oct. 11); and "42nd Street" (dates: Dec. 2-20).
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs: Apr. 28-May 17, 2015 at the Arvada Center for the Arts & Humanities in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting "A Man Of No Importance," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; runs Apr. 17-May 2 in New York.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Servant of Two Masters."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23 and are scheduled around actor availability; runs May 1-3, 8-10, and 15-17. All rehearsals and performances will take place in South Orange, NJ or Maplewood, NJ, a few minutes' walk from the NJ Transit train station in each town.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "9 to 5: The Musical," a non-union, non-paying production in South Orange, New Jersey. Seeking men and women 18 and up and one young man, 15-17, for this musical based on the 1980 movie of the same name. This production will run for three weekends. Note that this is ...