- Rehearses May 3; shoots May 9-10 and May 16-17 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Pete & Clarke," a short film. Synopsis: Arrogant narcissist Pete and lazy manipulator Clarke start a YouTube channel to make some cash, but things don't exactly go according to plan.
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Washington, DC
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Chimerica" (by Lucy Kirkwood; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 18 with possible ext. through Nov. 15); "Constellations" (by Nick Payne; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 14-Mar. 6, 2016 with possible ...
- Rehearses May 11-17; shoots May 19 & 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting a thesis movie for New York Film Academy, "Sorrow Tonine," which might become a web series. Ernest is a visionary clockworker, but his world collapses when he receives the visit of two mysterious travelers: Allan and Theophraste.
- Rehearses approx. May 29-31; shoots approx. June 1-July 3 in various locations in MI, such as Beaver Island, Grand Rapids, Hersey, and the Royal Oak/Brighton areas.
- Auditions: May 1, 4 in Troy, MI
Casting "Elder Island," a feature film. Producer states: "The film will include contemporary and 1850s settings. This is a horror-thriller more in the vein of classic '80s horror such as 'Friday the 13th' or 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' than current films, such as 'Saw' or 'Paranormal Activity.' It will ...
- Season runs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Dallas, TX
Casting the 2015-16 Seson for the Undermain Theatre. Season includes: "The Droll" (Meg Miroshnik, writer; Blake Hackler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 22-Oct. 17); "The Night Alive" (Conor McPherson, writer; Dylan Key, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 17-Dec. 12); "Long Days Journey Into Night" (Eugene O’Neill, ...
- Cold read May 16 & 17; rehearses May 23 & 24; shoots June 6 & 7 and then continues to shoot throughout the summer, once a wk. for a full day, in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Sit Black & Relax," a comedy about living normally as young adults in NYC. Synopsis: An African American woman who is fairly new to NYC is best friends with an Irish American woman who is also fairly new to NYC. Coordinator states: "This series depicts life as a black ...
- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.