- Performances will be held at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 5, in Atlanta, GA
Seeking male and female vocalists of all ethnicities for "The Dapper Dans," "Festival of the Lion King," and "Voices of Liberty."
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs July 4-Sept. 7, with possible extension until late September in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting ensemble character actors who sing for San Francisco Mime Troupe's summer season. Company states: "The Tony and Obie Award-winning San Francisco Mime Troupe does not perform silent pantomime. We create original musical satires that attempt to make sense of the headlines, and perform in public spaces, primarily outdoors, at ...
- Production runs April 23-May 16, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "18 Holes." Project description: "Four sets of golfers make their way around the eighteen greens of the Brazoria Bend golf course in Southeast Texas."
- Season rehearses and performs in Sharon, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 11, in New York, NY
Casting the Sharon Playhouse 2015 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo. Rehearses May 30–June 18; runs through July 5); "Merrily We Roll Along" (John Simpkins, dir. Rehearses June 30–July 15; runs through July 19); "True Love" (John Simpkins, dir. Rehearses July 21–Aug. 6; runs through Aug. 9); ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Seattle, WA
Casting the 2015 Season for A Contemporary Theatre. Currently casting the following productions: "Travesties" (Tom Stoppard, playwright; Kurt Beattie, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; first preview Sept. 11; opens Sept. 17; closes Oct. 11); "Mr. Burns: A Post Electric Play" (Anne Washburn, playwright; John Langs, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; ...
- Performances September 18 - October 4, in Salinas, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Salinas, CA
Casting the play "The Liar." Production description: "A handsome, charming and pathological liar wins admirers wherever he goes, as long as he doesn’t have to tell the truth. Mix-ups and witty word play abound in this comedy."
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs July 2-Aug. 9 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Berkeley, CA
Casting females of all ages and types for "Top Girls."
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 18-July 12, 2015 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Souderton, PA
Casting "I Hate Hamlet" by Paul Rudnick.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23 and are scheduled around actor availability; runs May 1-3, 8-10, and 15-17. All rehearsals and performances will take place in South Orange, NJ or Maplewood, NJ, a few minutes' walk from the NJ Transit train station in each town.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "9 to 5: The Musical," a non-union, non-paying production in South Orange, New Jersey. Seeking men and women 18 and up and one young man, 15-17, for this musical based on the 1980 movie of the same name. This production will run for three weekends. Note that this is ...