- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16, 2015; runs Mar. 5-May 4 at LaComedia Dinner Theatre in Springboro, OH.
- Auditions: Nov 17, in NYC, NY
Casting "South Pacific."
- Performances are ongoing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 20 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: a Frozen Sing-along Celebration," in which Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen." Note: These roles do not require live singing.
- Shoots February 2015 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Party Killer," a Chapman University student film. Synopsis: A group of high school seniors gather for a murder mystery party, but when one of them actually dies, Alex, a less-popular outsider, will do her best to help find the murderer and save the day, despite the cool kid madness ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; tech begins Apr. 18; runs Apr. 24-May 16 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Aurora, CO
Casting "She Kills Monsters" by Qui Nguyen.
- Runs Mar. 13-14, 2015 in NYC and Apr. 18 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24 in New York, NY
Seeking singer/actors for the 2015 Lotte Lenya Competition, a program of The Kurt Weill Foundation for Music and an international theater singing contest that emphasizes wide-ranging repertoire and the acting of songs and arias within a dramatic context. The competition recognizes young singer/actors in repertoire ranging from opera/operetta to contemporary ...