- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23 and are scheduled around actor availability; runs May 1-3, 8-10, and 15-17. All rehearsals and performances will take place in South Orange, NJ or Maplewood, NJ, a few minutes' walk from the NJ Transit train station in each town.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "9 to 5: The Musical," a non-union, non-paying production in South Orange, New Jersey. Seeking men and women 18 and up and one young man, 15-17, for this musical based on the 1980 movie of the same name. This production will run for three weekends. Note that this is ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; ...
- All rehearsals and performances in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 17, in New York, NY
Casting the Theatre By The Sea 2015 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, choreo. Runs June 24-July 18); "Disney's The Little Mermaid" (Billy Sprague Jr., dir.-choreo. Runs July 22-Aug. 15); and "Young Frankenstein" (Kevin P. Hill, dir.-choreo. Runs Aug. 19-Sep. 6 with possible ext. through ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; first preview Apr. 15; opens Apr. 18 (Thurs. & Fri. at 8 p.m.; Sat. at 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sun. at 2 p.m.); closes May 17 (possible one-week extension).
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Words by Ira Gershwin," a play about a man, Ira Gershwin, whose job happened to be writing words for songs. It is important to him that the audience understand the substance and craft that led to the creation of the Great American Songbook. The singers and the band are ...
- Rehearses Mar. & Apr. (weeknight eves. & weekend days); runs Apr. 16, 17, & 18 at the George Frey Center for Performing Arts at the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 19 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting "It's a Bird... It's a Plane... It's Superman!," a pop-art flavored send-up of the comic book world. Synopsis: The musical tells the story of the caped hero’s efforts to protect Metropolis from an array of villains, including a mad scientist, a megalomaniacal gossip columnist, and a mysterious clan of ...
- Rehearses May 26-June 17; runs June 18-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Pittsfield, MA
Seeking Equity actors for three available principal roles (two male, one female) in "Shining City." Synopsis: Conor McPherson’s critically-lauded play about a Dubliner seeking help from a counselor after claiming to have seen the ghost of his recently deceased wife. As their sessions unfold, secrets are exposed in this thriller ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (Apr. 4, 11, 18, 25, & May 3; 11 a.m.-3 p.m.); performs Sundays (May 17, June 14, July 19, Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15 & 22; 6 p.m.) in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 28 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking three men between the ages of 21 and 31 to perform "Everything Old is New Again!," a musical revue of the life and times of Peter Allen. Artistic producer states: "This is a consistently sold-out, very intimate dinner theater."
- Rehearsals begin in May; contract runs May 11-Sept. 7 in Hershey, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 21, in Hershey, PA
Seeking talented, motivated, and passionate performers, technicians, and musicians with a strong desire to work hard and provide a memorable experience for guests in Hersheypark's summer resident shows.
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs June 5-28 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Addison, TX
Seeking eight actors for WaterTower Theatre's upcoming production of "Manicures & Monuments."
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Cape May, NJ
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy ...
- Performances run in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Sacramento, CA
Casting Equity performers of all ethnic backgrounds for Sacramento Music Circus' 2015 season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Rehearsal begins May 29; runs June 9-14), "Big River" (Rehearsal begins June 12; runs June 23-28), "Bye Bye Birdie" (Rehearsal begins June 26; runs July 7-12), "Peter Pan" (Rehearsal begins July 10; ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Latrobe, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Saint Vincent Theatre's Summer 2015 season. Season includes: "The Marvelous Wonderettes" (Greggory Brandt, dir.; Renata Marino, choreo.; Marc Tourre, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 18; runs May 29-June 14); "Tuesdays with Morrie" (Greggory Brandt, dir. Rehearsals begin June 8; runs June 19-July 5); "Into the Woods" (Greggory Brandt, ...