- Individual music rehearsals take place in May 2015, in Chicago, IL. Staging, choreography, and dress rehearsals run June 8-July 2, 2015. All rehearsals will be on the north side of Chicago. Performances run July 2-August 2, 2015, at Stage 773 in Lakeview. For special appearance engagements, and extension performances, refer to the accompanied audition attachment.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting “See Rock City & Other Destinations”, a musical. Project description: "A contemporary musical about connections missed and made at tourist destinations across America. A wanderer believes his destiny is written on rooftops along the North Carolina Interstate; a young man yearns to connect with intelligent life in Roswell, New ...
- Performances run April 10-May 3, 2015, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 26, in St. Charles, IL
Casting "Ordinary Days," a musical. Project description: "The story of four young New Yorkers whose lives intersect as they search for fulfillment, happiness, love, and cabs. Through a score of vibrant and memorable songs, their experiences ring startlingly true to life."
- Table reads run Dec. 16-18 in NYC; Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2015 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 29, 30 in Syracuse, NY
Casting "In the Next Room" by Sarah Ruhl.
- Runs Mar. 13-14, 2015 in NYC and Apr. 18 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24 in New York, NY
Seeking singer/actors for the 2015 Lotte Lenya Competition, a program of The Kurt Weill Foundation for Music and an international theater singing contest that emphasizes wide-ranging repertoire and the acting of songs and arias within a dramatic context. The competition recognizes young singer/actors in repertoire ranging from opera/operetta to contemporary ...