- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; opens Apr. 8; closes May 3 in White River Junction, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions from Equity members only for "Songs For a New World."
- Season rehearses and performs in San Rafael, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14, 15 in San Rafael, CA
Casting the Marin Shakespeare Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "Cymbeline" (Robert Currier, dir. Runs June 2-July 26); "Don Quixote" (Lesley Schisgall Currier, dir. Runs July 6-Aug. 30); and "Richard III" (Robert Currier, dir. Runs Aug. 4-Sept. 27).
- Season rehearses and runs in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Roanoke, VA
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors for Mill Mountain Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: "Hairspray" (dates: Apr. 29-May 17); "Opry Divas" (date: June 6); "On Golden Pond" (dates: Sept. 30-Oct. 11); and "42nd Street" (dates: Dec. 2-20).
- Season runs in Sharon, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Sharon, CT
Seeking actors for Sharon Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs July 5); "Merrily We Roll Along" (Josh Simpkins, dir. Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 15-19); "True Love" (Josh Simpkins, dir. Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 6-9); "Little Shop ...
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs July 2-Aug. 9 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Berkeley, CA
Casting females of all ages and types for "Top Girls."
- Shows run April 2-4 & 9-11 in Chicago, IL. Each play will have approximately five rehearsals in February-March, scheduled to accommodate each director and set of actors. Each actor may be cast in two plays. Must be available for tech rehearsals between March 28 and April 1.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Master Works: The Intuit Plays." Project description: "This production is made up of six short plays based on the works of art from Intuit: The Center for Intuitive and Outsider Art's permanent collection. Six playwrights, six works of art, six new plays."
- Rehearsals begin mid May; runs June 12-July 19 with a possible extension to Aug. 2
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Coronado, CA
Casting "West Side Story."
- Rehearses Feb. 21-Apr. 10 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 11-May 9 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "By The Way, Meet Vera Stark," a ply. Synopsis: In a new dramatic comedy from Pulitzer Prize–winning playwright, Lynn Nottage, this funny yet thoughtful play draws upon the screwball films of the 1930s to take an insightful look at racial stereotypes in Hollywood. Representative of so many actual events, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; first preview Apr. 15; opens Apr. 18 (Thurs. & Fri. at 8 p.m.; Sat. at 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sun. at 2 p.m.); closes May 17 (possible one-week extension).
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Words by Ira Gershwin," a play about a man, Ira Gershwin, whose job happened to be writing words for songs. It is important to him that the audience understand the substance and craft that led to the creation of the Great American Songbook. The singers and the band are ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 2 (weekday eves.); runs Apr. 10- May 3, 2015 (Fri. & Sat. eves. and Sun. matinees) at the Costa Mesa Playhouse in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting Christopher Durang’s dark comedy play “The Marriage of Bette and Boo” about 30 years in the lives of an absurdly dysfunctional family.