- Rehearsals begin on or about Oct. 16; previews begin Nov. 14; officially opens Nov. 18, 2014; closes Jan. 4, 2015.
- Auditions: May 1, 2, 5, in New York, NY
Casting a nonunion tour of "A Christmas Story, the Musical!." This classic holiday tale centers on a mischievous, bespectacled boy, Ralphie, who dreams of getting a BB-gun for Christmas. In the weeks before the big holiday, Ralphie, his friends and his family get into all kinds of situations— including run-ins ...
- Shows run May 2-3, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Revolution Theatre Company is casting plays for "The Voltare Project: De Nuevo," a bi-monthly festival of one-act plays, with live music, poetry, stand up comedy, and/or improv. Current plays include "White Tape" by Nicole Borgenicht, about a startling family tragedy that challenges our views of justice and human rights in ...
- Shoots for three hours May 2 in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Casting models for promotional food and lifestyle photos for Blue Apron.
- Season runs Aug. 2014-May 2015 in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: May 2, 4 in Pawtucket, RI
Casting The Gamm 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Grounded" (George Brant, writer; Judith Swift, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-28); "Hedda Gabler" (Henrik Ibsen, writer; Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 30); "Morality Play" (Tony Estrella, adaptation; Barry Unsworth, novel; Tyler Doborowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 2 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Piano Lesson" a co-production with Syracuse Stage (Tim Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 at Syracuse Stage; Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Jan. 21-Feb. 8 with a possible extension through Feb. 15 in Seattle); "Dear Elizabeth" ...
- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...
- Rehearses May 9-14, 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m. and May 15 & 16, 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m & 5:30-10 p.m. (no rehearsal May 11); performs May 17 at 7:30 p.m. and May 18 at 2 p.m. on Roosevelt Island in NYC.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "Mind the Gap," a new play.
- Season rehearses and performs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting Dallas Theater Center's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show" (rehearses Aug. 12-Sept. 19; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 29 at the Wyly Theatre); "A Christmas Carol" (rehearses Sept. 19-Oct. 24; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 16 at the Wyly Theatre); "The Book Club Play" (rehearses Dec. 9-Jan. 9; runs Jan. 1-Feb. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; previews begin Sept. 16; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 26 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Choir Boy." The play is set at the Charles R. Drew Prep School for Boys where a young black man knows what is expected of him – hard work, to fall in line and use your voice to praise God in the school choir. The singing is acapella.
- Rehearsals begin March 10; tech March 28 & 29; dress March 31-April 2; previews April 3-9; runs April 10-26; extension perf. week April 28-May 3, 2015.
- Auditions: May 7 in Saint Paul, MN
Casting "The Other Place."
- "Charlotte’s Web" runs August 14-Ocober 12; "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" runs September 22-November 16; "A Thousand Cranes" tours September 21, 2014-May 22, 2015; "The Owl and the Pussycat" tours September 21, 2014-May 22, 2015; "A Year With Frog and Toad" runs October 10-December 28; "The Three Javelinas" runs December 29, 2014-March 8, 2015; "Girls Who Wear Glasses" tours January 19, 2-15-May 22, 2015; "Shrek the Musical" runs March 23, 2015-May 22, 2015.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Tempe, AZ
Childsplay is casting its 2014-15 season for Childsplay, including "Charlotte’s Web" (a play), "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (a play), "A Thousand Cranes" (a play), "The Owl and the Pussycat" (a musical), "A Year With Frog and Toad" (a musical), "The Three Javelinas" (a musical), "Girls Who Wear Glasses" ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Nonunion rehearsals begin June 16; Equity rehearsals begin June 23; previews begin July 11; runs July 12-27 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 12, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Beauty and the Beast."
- Rehearses June 2-July 16; runs July 17-Aug. 10 in Elm Grove, WI.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Elm Grove, WI
Casting "Gypsy," a musical. Project description: "Based on the Broadway hit about the life and times of burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee and her aggressive stage mother, Mama Rose."
- Rehearsals and performances scheduled throughout 2014-15, in Vancouver, BC.
- Auditions: May 28, 29 in Vancouver, BC
Axis Theatre Company and Green Thumb Theatre are casting their 2014-15 seasons. Project description: "Axis Theatre Company is an award winning physical theatre company, based in Vancouver, British Columbia. At 38 years, and counting, Axis is feeling fresh and frisky and looking forward to many artistic adventures now and in ...
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 28, 29 in Portland, OR
Casting "Show Boat," the musical based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927.