- Rehearsals begin May 28; previews July 1 & 2; runs July 3-26 at the Studio/Stage Theatre, L.A.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Victor Hugo's Les Miserables," a play. Synopsis: The year is 1936. "Sing, Sing, Sing (With A Swing)" is released in America. In France, support for extremist groups and fascism is on the rise. What is to come will change the world forever. Set against the jazzy and culturally-vibrant era ...
- Season rehearses and runs Sept. 22, 2015-May 29, 2016. Each production is presented in both Tucson and Phoenix, AZ. Normal is a ten-wk. contract for each show: four weeks' rehearsal and three weeks of performance in Tucson and three weeks of performance in Phoenix.
- Auditions: May 7 in Tucson, AZ
Seeking Equity actors for consideration for Arizona Theatre Company's 2015-2016 season and future shows. Season includes: "Disgraced" (Ayad Akhtar, writer. Dates: Sept. 22-Nov. 29, 2015); "Snapshots" (Stephen Schwartz, music-lyrics; David Stern, book. Dates: Nov. 23, 2015-Jan. 17, 2016); "Of Mice and Men" (John Steinbeck, writer. Dates: Mar. 1-Apr. 17); "The ...
- Season runs in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: May 9, 16 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting the Cleveland Heights 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Or" (Liz Duffy Adams, writer; Shannon Sindelar, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 3-Oct. 4); "The Call" (Tanya Barfield, writer; Matthew Wright, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 15); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, writer; based on the ...
- Rehearses May 18-30 (Mon.-Wed., 7-10 p.m.; occasional Thurs. and Sat. rehearsals as needed); mandatory strike May 31 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.); June 1-26 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); tech week June 28-July 2; performs July 3-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sun., 2 p.m.; no performance July 4) inThousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 10, 11, 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Godspell." Theater states: "Prepare ye to come sing about love. 'Godspell' is one of the biggest off-Broadway and Broadway successes of all time. Based on the Gospel According to St. Matthew, and featuring a sparkling score by Stephen Schwartz, 'Godspell' boasts a string of well-loved songs, led by the ...
- Season runs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 11, 12 in Portland, OR
Casting Portland Center Stage Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Our Town" (Runs Aug. 18-Oct. 11); "Sex With Strangers" (Runs Sept. 15-Nov. 22); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Runs Sept. 29-Nov. 29); "Twist Your Dickens" (Runs Dec. 1-31); "Santaland Diaries" (Runs Nov. 24-Dec. 27); "Great Expectations" (Runs Dec. 15-Feb. 14); "Forever" (Runs Jan. 26-Mar. ...
- Rehearsals: Monday, October 19 - Dorothy / Toto Only Monday, October 26 – Principals Monday, November 2 - Full Company Opening: December 1 Contracted through July 2016 with possible extension
- Auditions: May 11, 12 in New York, NY
THE WIZARD OF OZ Theatre Non-Equity National Tour Producer: Troika Entertainment Music: Harold Arlen Lyrics: E. Y. Harburg Additional Music: Andrew Lloyd Webber Additional Lyrics: Tim Rice Book: Andrew Lloyd Webber & Jeremy Sams Director: Jeremy Sams Associate Director: Michael McGoff Choreographer: Arlene Phillips Associate Choreographer: Richard Roe Music Supervisor: ...
- Rehearsals to begin in June; runs Fridays-Sundays from Aug. 21-Sept. 27 at The Pico Playhouse in L.A.
- Auditions: May 13, 16, 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Assassins," a musical that lays bare the lives of nine individuals who assassinated or tried to assassinate the President of the United States, in a one-act historical "review-sical" that explores the dark side of the American experience. From John Wilkes Booth to Lee Harvey Oswald, writers Stephen Sondheim and ...
- Rehearsals begin May 25; performance date TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Jubilation," a musical comedy. Synopsis: A spoiled alien who lives with his parents is flying in his spaceship, texting friends, not paying attention to his driving, and crashes on earth in the town of Jubilation, Idaho. His life and the lives of people he meets will be changed forever.
- Rehearses May 26-July 15 (Sun.-Thurs. eves., 7-10 p.m., but calls are limited, based on the specific songs/scenes to be rehearsed); runs July 16-19, July 23-26, and July 30-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the historic, air-conditioned Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave., Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17, 18, 20 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Let's Revue!," SummerStage at Leonia's own musical revue woven into an entertaining storyline, featuring top songs from the theater's prior 15 shows, which include "The Wizard of Oz," "Peter Pan," "Carnival!," "Joseph…Dreamcoat," "Oliver!," "The Sound of Music," "The Music Man," "Oklahoma!," "Carousel," "Annie Get Your Gun," "A Grand Night ...
- Season runs in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: May 19, 20 in Portland, ME and May 21 in Boston, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Portland Stage Company. Season includes: "Dancing at Lughnasa" (Brian Friel, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25); "The Mountaintop" (Katori Hall, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-22); "The Snow Queen" (Hans Christian Anderson, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-24); "The ...
- Season rehearses and runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Pearl Theatre Company's upcoming season. Season includes: "Midsummer Night's Dream" (William Shakespeare, writer; co-production with Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2, 2015; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 31); "The Chairs" (Eugene Ionesco, writer; Hal Brooks, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; ...