- Rehearsals are once a week for two hours in North Hollywood, CA; initial training may require rehearsals twice a wk., of two hours each, for the first couple of months.
- Auditions: Jan 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking male and female dancers to join a well-established Bollywood dance company based in North Hollywood, to perform at private events, corporate events, stage shows, schools, etc. Founder states: "A dance background is required; we will train in our dance style. We are seeking committed, reliable, and professional dancers only, ...
- Contract begins Feb. 22 (travel to Tampa, FL); rehearsals begin Feb. 23 in Tampa, FL; board ship Mar. 29; contract ends Sep. 20, 2015; itinerary: Norwegian Breakaway, ports every Sunday in NYC, 7-day cruises to Bermuda.
- Auditions: Jan 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Rock of Ages" for Norwegian Cruise Lines. Featuring music by Journey, Bon Jovi, Styx, et al.
- Shooting April 4-May 16, 2015 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Jan 10 in Houston, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Walk by Faith."
- Rehearses March through early-May 2015, in Portland, OR. Performances run May 15-June 13, 2015, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11, in Portland, OR
Casting Shakespeare's "The Winter’s Tale." Project description: "King Leontes suspects his wife, Hermione, and his friend, Polixenes, of betraying him. When he forces Polixenes to flee for his life, Leontes sets in motion a chain of events that lead to death, a ferocious bear, an infant left in the snow, ...
- Rehearses and performs approximately August 2015-May 2016; rehearses in Chicago, IL; performs in Chicago, IL, and tours nationally and internationally.
- Auditions: Jan 11 in New York, NY and Feb 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking dancers for Giordano Dance Chicago. Male and female dancers for the main company must be at least 22 years of age. Dancers must have a strong ballet and jazz technique. GDC consists of ten dancers, five men and five women. The company tours nationally and internationally. Giordano II positions ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10, 2015; runs Mar. 20-May 3 in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Jan 12, 13 in Hartford, CT
Casting "Playing the Assassin" by David Robson.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10, 2015; tech Apr. 10-12; dress rehearsals Apr. 14 & 15; previews begin Apr. 16; runs Apr. 25-May 24 with possible extension through June 7 TBD (Thurs.-Sat. eves., Sun. matinees, one Wed. eve. on May 20) in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "My Barking Dog," a play by Eric Coble. Synopsis: What happens when something deeply wild ventures onto your doorstep? Two reclusive apartment dwellers’ unfulfilled lives take a turn for the bizarre when a starving coyote begins to frequent their fire escape. This brush with wildlife incites them to embrace ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 17, 18 in Ithaca, NY
Casting Hangar Theatre's upcoming 2015 Season. Season includes: "God of Carnage" (Steve Pacek, dir. Rehearsals begin May 26, 2015; runs Jun. 11-20); "Spring Awakening" (Jen Waldman, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Jun. 9; runs Jun. 25-Jul. 11; "The Hound of the Baskervilles" (Mark Shanahan, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 30; runs Jul. 16-25); ...
- Rehearses February through April 2015 at Midvale Main Street Theatre. Performances run Thursday, Fridays, and Saturdays, from April 23–May 9, 2015 in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in Midvale, UT
Casting Andrew Lloyd Webber’s "Cats." Project description: "Based on the universally popular poetry of T.S. Eliot, 'Cats' tells the story - in song and dance - of the annual gathering of Jellicle cats at which time one special cat is selected to ascend to the Heaviside layer."
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (Apr. 4, 11, 18, 25, & May 3; 11 a.m.-3 p.m.); performs Sundays (May 17, June 14, July 19, Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15 & 22; 6 p.m.) in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 28 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking three men between the ages of 21 and 31 to perform "Everything Old is New Again!," a musical revue of the life and times of Peter Allen. Artistic producer states: "This is a consistently sold-out, very intimate dinner theater."
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Cape May, NJ
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy ...
- Runs Apr. 10, 11, 13 at Artists Repertory Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 10, 11, 13, in Portland, OR
Seeking actors to participate in Portland Area Theater Alliance's combined auditions.