- All rehearsals and performances in Lake Dillon, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Denver, CO
Casting the 2015 Season of the Lake Dillon Theatre Company. Season includes: "Freud's Last Session" (Wendy Moore, dir. Contract dates Feb. 24-Mar. 29); "Gutenberg the Musical" (Joshua Blanchard, dir.-choreo. Contract dates May 25-June 21); "La Cage Aux Folles" (Chris Alleman, dir.; Adam Estes, choreo. Contract dates June 15-Aug. 9); "Cloak ...
- Season runs May 20–Dec. 13, 2015 in Ogunquit, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 31, in New York, NY
Casting The Ogunquit Playhouse's 2015 Season. Shows under consideration: "Sister Act," "Nice Work If You Can Get It," "Rock of Ages", "Victor/Victoria," and "Saturday Night Fever."
- Rehearses and performs approximately August 2015-May 2016; rehearses in Chicago, IL; performs in Chicago, IL, and tours nationally and internationally.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking dancers for Giordano Dance Chicago. Male and female dancers for the main company must be at least 22 years of age. Dancers must have a strong ballet and jazz technique. GDC consists of ten dancers, five men and five women. The company tours nationally and internationally. Giordano II positions ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Hendersonville, NC
Casting the Flat Rock Playhouse season. Season includes: "Always…Patsy Cline" (Ted Swindley, writer; Lisa K. Bryant, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 7-31); "Over The River And Through The Woods" (Joe DiPietro, writer; Scott Treadway, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 4-21); "How To Succeed In Business Without ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar.10; previews run Mar. 26; run begins Mar.26-Apr. 26 in Waterbury, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Waterbury, CT
Casting "I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti," a comedic play celebrating Italian home cooking as both an expression of love and a source of comfort when romance goes cold.
- Season runs in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 2, in Chicago, IL
Seeking dancers and singers for the upcoming 2015/2016 season. Season includes "The Little Mermaid" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs Apr. 22-June 6); "Beaches the Musical" (Rehearsals begin May 18; runs July 2-August 16); "White Christmas" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 29-Jan. 3), and "Bye Bye Birdie" (Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20; runs May 7–June 28, 2015 at LaComedia Dinner Theatre in Springboro, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "The Addams Family" musical.
- Rehearsals begin May 26; closes: Sept. 10, 2015 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "La Cage Aux Folles."
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Apr. 6; previews are May 6-8; runs May 9-30 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 5, 6 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Hookman." Seeking five female actors, early to mid-20s, and one male actor, early to late 20s.
- Runs May 15-June 28 at Horizon in Atlanta, GA and Oct. 1-25 at the Aurora Theatre Lawrenceville GA. Note: Seeking actors who are available for both production runs.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang. Synopsis: Middle-aged siblings Vanya and Sonia have never left the confines of their childhood home in Bucks County, PA, while their sister Masha has been gallivanting around the world as a successful actress. A surprise visit from Masha and ...
- Rehearses Fridaysa Feb. 27-May 8 (4:30-7:30 p.m.) and Saturdays Apr. 25-May 9 (5-8 p.m.); tech runs May 2, 9, 11 & 13; performs May 15-17 at Harmonia School of Music & Art.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Vienna, VA
Casting "Les Miserables," a muscial. Producer states: 'An annual full-scale production will put students at the heart of the theatre experience. Harmonia will present a beloved musical theatre classic with our talented students as the stars!"
- Rehearses and performs in Rockford, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Rockford, IL
Casting the Artists' Ensemble's upcoming season. Season includes "The Spitfire Grill," (Rehearses May 12-June 11; runs June 12-28); "Jeeves at Sea" (Margaret Raether, writer. Runs Sept. 11-27); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Runs Mar. 4-20, 2016); "Visiting Mr. Green" (Jeff Baron, writer. Runs May 6–22, 2016); and "Women Who ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Beverly, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10, 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting the North Shore Music Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: “Dream Girls” (Nick Kenkel, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 2-14); "Shrek" (Michael Heitzman, dir.; Mara Newbury, choreo. Rehearsals begin: June 23; runs July 7–19); “Saturday Night Fever” (Richard Stafford, dir.; Nick Kenkel, choreo.; Milton Granger, music dir. Rehearsals ...
- Rehearsals begin April 20. Performances run May 13-24 in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Tempe, AZ
Casting William Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night." Project description: "A classic combining comedy, drama, and action. This production will be a raw, modern staging that blends our world with that of Shakespeare’s. The cast has been honed down to nine characters to keep it intimate and ensemble-based."
- Season runs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12, 13 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Flat Rock Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "Always...Patsy Cline" (Lisa K. Bryant, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; previews begin May 7; runs May 9-31); "Over The River and Through The Woods" (Scott Treadway, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; previews run June 4; runs June 6-21); "How to ...
- Rehearsals begin May 25; runs June 12-20 in Madison, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for the roles of Monty, Lula and various ensemble members for Capital City Theatre's production of "Violet," starring Broadway's Christine Dwyer in the title role.
- Season rehearses and runs in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Roanoke, VA
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors for Mill Mountain Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: "Hairspray" (dates: Apr. 29-May 17); "Opry Divas" (date: June 6); "On Golden Pond" (dates: Sept. 30-Oct. 11); and "42nd Street" (dates: Dec. 2-20).
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 18-July 12, 2015 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Souderton, PA
Casting "I Hate Hamlet" by Paul Rudnick.
- Season rehearses and performs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in New York, NY and Feb 17, in New York, NY
Casting the Flat Rock Playhouse season. Season includes: "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Abe Burrows, Jack Weinstock, & Willie Gilbert, book. Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 20-July 12); "Gypsy" (Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Arthur Laurents, book. Rehearsals begin May ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; ...
- Season runs in Rockford, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for the Artists' Ensemble 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Spitfire Grill" (Rehearses May 12-June 11; runs June 12-28); "Jeeves at the Sea" (Runs Sept. 11-27); "Outside Mullingar" (Runs Mar. 4-20); "Visiting Mr. Green" (Runs May 6-22); and "Women Who Steal" (Runs June 10-26).
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 27 in NYC; runs Apr. 20-May 3 Tuesdays and Fridays from 5-9 p.m. and Saturdays from 12-8 p.m. at The Connelly Theater, East Village, Manhattan.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Casting "South Pacific," a musical for Kidz Theater, a professional training program for young performers who are seeking a professional career in musical theater. If you are cast in the production, the professional training is free (there is no production fee). Each cast member will be worked with individually and ...