- Rehearses mid-April to mid-May in Riverdale, NY, NYC, and sometimes in NJ. If in NJ, travel will be provided; performs June 18 & 20 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NY
Casting "Not With Haste," a play for The Stormin' Arts Players, a NJ/NY based theatre troupe that will be putting up both original and classical works, poetry, musical performances, and whatever its players are capable of doing. Synopsis: "Not With Haste" is a story that follows lovers on their hilarious ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- Season rehearses (during the day, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.) and runs in Franklin, TN.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in Franklin, TN and Mar 31, Apr 1 in Franklin, TN
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and chorus parts in Studio Tenn's 2015-16 season shows. Season includes: "Gypsy" (Arthur Laurents, book; Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1, 2015; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4); "It's a Wonderful Life" (James W. Rodgers, adapter. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs June 4-July 12 (Thurs.-Fri., 8 p.m.; Sat., 4 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sun., 7 p.m.; no show July 4) in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Trouble We Come From." Synopsis: "The Trouble We Come From" is a world premiere romantic comedy. Charlie finds himself at a crossroads in his life, with the news that his girlfriend is pregnant. Charlie confides in his best friend, Vince, that he has recently crossed paths with past ...
- Rehearses mid- to early April; performs May 1 at the School of Visual Arts and May 16 at a TBA gallery in Williamsburg.
- Auditions: Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY and Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting a 15-minute MFA thesis performing arts piece, "Unadulterated Fiction." Artist states: "The script is hijacked from my Facebook page. The conversation traces the varying opinions of Alabamians on the subject of George Wallace’s portrayal in the movie Selma. Many would describe Wallace as a vile segregationist, while others might ...
- Season runs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH and Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH
Seeking actors for the Cleveland Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Comedy of Tenors" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Stephen Wadsworth, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 3); "The Crucible" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Flexible shoot dates from late March-June; will shoot on location and in private residences for "talking head" interviews, in Houston, TX. Shoots scenes at ComicPalooza in May and a Japanese festival in April.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Houston, TX
Casting "Melting Pot," a mockumentary (a fictional parody told documentary-style). Note that the mockumentary will be playing with stereotypes and ideas of political correctness by assigning each character a food that metaphorically represents him or her and discussing how s/he fits into the "melting pot." Synopsis: "Melting Pot" will feature ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI and Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...
- First Rehearsal: Tues., March 5. Rehearses at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, 1336 N. La Brea Ave., Hollywood. Weeknights and weekends only. 4-5 rehearsals per week, dates and times dependent upon cast schedules. Not all actors called to every rehearsal. 5 Performances: Sat. June 6, 9:00PM (Preview) Fri. June 12, 11:30PM Thurs. June 18, 7:00PM Sat. June 20, 5:00PM Sun. June 28, 5:00PM Performs at the Actors Company (Let Live Theater) at 916 N. Formosa Ave., Hollywood.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 9 in Los Angeles, CA and Apr 6, 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Participant in the 2015 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Following a group of hopeful assistants, this world premiere musical comedy explores the superiority complex of Hollywood and the glamorous lifestyle that seems to elevate its participants above “ordinary” people. Through a string of heartfelt songs, four industry aspirants maneuver around long hours, ...
- Runs May 28-June 28 in Detrot, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Detroit, MI
Casting "White Ash Falling," a play.
- Rehearses Apr. 13-May 13 in Atlantic City, NJ; runs May 14-16 in Vineland, NJ and May 20-June 14 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Atlantic City, NJ and Apr 7, 8 in Atlantic City, NJ
Seeking magician's assistants and stage staff and crew for "Matt Cadabra: Magic and Dreams," a grand-illusion magic show featuring ventriloquism, animatronics, Broadway/Family style singing, and escape stunts.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20; runs May 22-June 14 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY and Apr 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Real Merry Wives of Windsor, CT," Shakespeare's "Merry Wives of Windsor" cut down to a fast-paced 90 minutes and set in modern suburbia, using reality TV as a reference point. The words are all the Bard's.