- Rehearses Nov. 20 & 21; event takes place Nov. 22 near the City Center of New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "Masquerade." Producer states: "In certain places, at certain times, the lines between life and the life beyond begin to blur - and life and shadow come together for a dance at the Dos Equis Masquerade. It’s a party split in two - where guests experience both the lush world ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13, 16, & 20, 2014 & Jan. 13-Feb. 7 (Tues. & Sat. evenings), Feb. 10-19; performs Feb. 20-22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish in a Tree," a brand new musical by Janine Robledo and Micah Joel. Synopsis: "The show centers around Chaundria, a hypochondriac/germophobe who lives in a tower by choice, and Colby, an unusually small giant wanting to become a physician, though giants are discriminated against and considered to be ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2015; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 in Alameda, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Alameda, CA
Casting the play "Blood Brothers." Production description: "The modern musical fable of twin brothers separated at birth and raised separately - one by his working class mother, and the other by her childless upper class employer. Their identities are kept secret from each other due to a fabricated superstition, but ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2015; runs Feb. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 at The Fireside Theatre in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in New York, NY
Casting non-Equity principals for "The Wizard of Oz," by L. Frank Baum, music & lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, and book adaptation by John Kane.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8, 2015, in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who are strong singer/dancers for "Once On This Island." All characters are African-American, and all must sing and dance.
- Rehearsals begin April 2015; runs May 28-June 27, 2015 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the musical "Urinetown." Production description: "In a grim, Gotham-like city, a 20-year drought has occurred and the government has banned private toilets; the citizens must use pay toilets regulated by a monopolistic company until they decide to rebel against it."
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30, 2014; runs Jan. 20-Feb. 8, 2015 in Norfolk, VA.
- Auditions: Nov 20, in New York City, NY
Casting "The Other Place" by Sharr White.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; tech begins Apr. 18; runs Apr. 24-May 16 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Aurora, CO
Casting "She Kills Monsters" by Qui Nguyen.