- Show performs on board the Royal Caribbean ship the Allure of the Seas.
- Auditions: Nov 5, 6, 7 in New York, NY
Seeking professional, seasoned singers and dancers to perform in two productions on board the Allure of the Seas. Royal Caribbean will be presenting the smash hit musical "Mamma Mia!" This full-length first-class production will be presented alongside "Blue Planet," an aerial spectacular. Cast members will be featured in both of ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9 (Sun. 2-5 p.m., Mon. 7-10 p.m., Wed. 7-10 p.m., and Sat 12-3 p.m.); tech rehearsals begin Dec. 15; performs Dec. 19, 20, 23, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and two matinees on Dec. 21 & 24 (2 p.m.) at Long Beach Scottish Rite/Ernest Borgnine Theatre, 855 Elm Ave., Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 5 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "The Christmas Carol," an adaptation of Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" infused with carols (some obscure) from the 17th, 18th, and 19th century, with an original waltz that is the title song. Synopsis: Written during a time of decline in the old Christmas traditions, Dickens's original book played a critical ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2015; runs Feb. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 at The Fireside Theatre in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in New York, NY
Casting non-Equity principals for "The Wizard of Oz," by L. Frank Baum, music & lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, and book adaptation by John Kane.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8, 2015, in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who are strong singer/dancers for "Once On This Island." All characters are African-American, and all must sing and dance.
- Rehearses Nov. 13; shoots Nov. 17, 20, & 21 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 11, 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Bad Luck," a stylized néo-noir short student film for NYU about a man struggling to clear his name after his partner is murdered. The film plays on the inherent selfishness, guilt, and backwards morality of the protagonist who struggles to construct a compelling and seemingly honest story to clear ...
- Rehearsals begin April 2015; runs May 28-June 27, 2015 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the musical "Urinetown." Production description: "In a grim, Gotham-like city, a 20-year drought has occurred and the government has banned private toilets; the citizens must use pay toilets regulated by a monopolistic company until they decide to rebel against it."
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 22, 2015 ("The Sensational 70s"). Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2015; runs Feb. 26, 2015-Apr. 19, 2015 ("The Wizard of Oz"). Performances take place in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Wizard of Oz" & "The Sensational 70s."
- Rehearses TBD. Performers contracted through approx. end of June 2015.
- Auditions: Nov 17 in New York, NY
Seeking future replacements (nonunion only) for the non-Equity national tour of "Mamma Mia!" The songs of the pop group ABBA provide the score for this romantic comedy that contrasts the dreams and desires of a young woman about to become a bride with those of her mother, a free spirit ...