- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; previews begin Oct. 4; runs until Nov. 13; possible extension through Nov. 20 in Arlington, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Arlington, VA
Casting "Freaky Friday," a new musical comedy based on the celebrated novel by Mary Rodgers and hit Disney films. The musical is a contemporary update of an American classic, in which a mother and daughter really see what it is to be a family and experience firsthand each other’s lives, ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Apr. 4 at Studio-B 10600 Victory Blvd. (at Cahuenga Blvd.) in N. Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 27-May 1 at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts Atwood Concert Hall in Anchorage, Alaska. Note: All travel to Anchorage, Alaska on Apr. 20; tech rehearsals being Apr. 21 in Alaska.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting singers & dancers for "Peter Pan."
- Rehearses Mar. 7-11; runs Mar. 12-20 (no shows on Mar. 14 & 15; ten shows total) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for "Starting Here, Starting Now," a musical revue, part of the Musicals in Mufti Series. The Musicals in Mufti Series presents book-in-hand, staged concerts of rarely-produced musicals. This is a two-week commitment. Synopsis: "Starting Here, Starting Now" is a musical revue by Maltby & Shire that premiered ...
- Rehearses Mar. 1-17; runs Mar. 18, Apr. 2, 23, 24, 29, 30, May 7, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, June 3, 4, 5, 11, and 12 at 13 Street Repertory Company in New York City.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting “Yaki Yim Bamboo the Musical,” an original interactive children’s musical set in the Caribbean.
- Rehearsals begin in Mar. in Northridge and Oxnard, CA; performs May 14 & 15.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Oxnard, CA
Casting "Fauntleroy," a musical. Synopsis: "Fauntleroy" is a heartwarming story of a young lad who brings life, warmth, love, and life lessons to his grandfather. All roles are open; seeking children ages 7-10 and adults 20-50.
- Rehearses Feb. 23-April 23 (weeknights, 7-10 p.m. and weekends, 2-8 p.m.); runs April 27-May 1 at the IATI Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Chasing Light," a new play from Shout Alone Theater Company. Synopsis: The play uses devised movement, song, and lyric text to tell the story of a young girl born in the depths of New York City's abandoned subway tunnels who's never seen the light of day. "Chasing Light" follows ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Cape May Stage's upcoming 2016 season. Season includes: "The Whipping Man" (Matthew Lopez, writer; Gregg Daniel, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; previews begin May 25; runs May 26-June 24); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; ...
- 1 rehearsal + 2 days of shooting (and possible pick-up if needed) to take place on the weekends between SAT 4/23/16 and SUN 5/15/16 (possible pick-up may fall in late May depending on shoot dates). Exact dates TBD.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Our House." Company states: "In this political satire, Mick Moady (Speaker of the House) tries managing his own party’s drama, while resisting the democrat’s opposition schemes, all in the hopes of one day being POTUS. Format: 22 minute, single camera sitcom pilot. Please note: this will be released online, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Colchester, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 19, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/dancers for the ensemble in Saint Michael's Playhouse's upcoming 2016 season. Theater states: "As a Resident Stock Theater, SMP looks to hire a company of actors to appear in as many consecutive productions as possible. Musicals and non-musicals may share many of the same actors." Season includes: "Sister ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 20, 21 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking trained singers/actors--versatile Equity and non-Equity males and females with strong singing abilities in folk-rock and contemporary musical theater styles, in addition to strong acting capabilities--for Front Porch Theatricals' 2016 season. Season includes: "The Spitfire Grill" (Deana Muro, music dir. Rehearses May 2-26; runs May 27-June 5); and "Floyd Collins" ...
- Rehearses in Mar. and Apr.; runs May 13-15 & 20-21 in Mendham, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 21 in Mendham, NJ
Casting "Billy Elliot," the musical based on the movie and hit Broadway show.