- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 29-June 21 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Knuffle Bunny."
- Rehearsals begin on or around May 1; runs June 5-21 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in New York, NY
Seeking a stage manager for "Punk as F**k," a new play about youth, passion, and garage bands.
- Season runs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH and Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH
Seeking actors for the Cleveland Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Comedy of Tenors" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Stephen Wadsworth, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 3); "The Crucible" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Season runs in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI and Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI
Seeking actors for The Gamm Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 18); "The Rant" (Tyler Dobrowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 13); "Grizzly Mama" (Rachel Walshe, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 7-Feb. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in Wilma Theater's upcoming season. Season includes: "Antigone" (Sophocles, playwright; Theodorus Terzopoulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Oct. 21, 2015-Nov. 8, 2015); "The Hard Problem" (Tom Stoppard, playwright; Blanka Zizka, dir. Dates: Jan.-Feb. 2016); "An Octoroon" (Brandon Jacobs-Jenkins, playwright; Joanna Settle, dir. ...
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI and Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for the SpeakEasy Stage Co. 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Appropriate" (Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, writer. Rehearses Aug. 17-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 10); "Casa Valentina" (Harvey Fierstein, writer; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearses Sept. 28-Oct. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 21); "Bootycandy" (Summer Williams, dir. Rehearses Feb. 15-Mar. 11; runs Mar. 12-Apr. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 1; previews begin May 29; runs June 4-21 at Urban Stages, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting "TouChing." Synopsis: Anna's losing it, Henry's lost it, and Jude is just plain lost. Identity is a slippery slope in this family drama, when a matter of life and death unhinges its members and challenges their basic beliefs.
- Season runs in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 13 in Denver, CO and Apr 11, 13 in Denver, CO
Seeking actors for Curious Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Flick," (Annie Baker, writer. Rehearsal begins Aug. 10; runs Sept. 5-Oct. 17); "Marcus" (or "The Secret of Sweet") (Tarell Alvin McCraney, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 19); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; production dates will be June 19, 20, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and June 20, 21, 27, & 28 (2 p.m.) in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Riverside, CA
Casting "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot," a play that is an allegorical look at the sort of guilt that can trap a person in prisons of their own making. Synopsis: It is about forgiveness. Or rather, the lack of ability to forgive one's self. The setting is Hope, which ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Boston, MA
Casting Lyric Stage Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music, adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s play and Gabriel Pascal’s motion picture “Pygmalion”; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; opens Sept. 4; closes Oct. 11); "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning" (Katori Hall, ...
- Rehearses June 1-July 1 at Brooklyn Arts Exchange 421 Fifth Avenue Brooklyn, NY; runs July 2, 3, 9, 11, 16, 17, and 18 at the Old Stone House in Washington Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY and Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY and Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a musical about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London with a new name seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him, ravaged his young wife, and became warden to his daughter. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of ...