- Rehearsals begin Apr. 19, 2016 in Washington, D.C.; tech May 10 in Atlanta; opens May 12 in Atlanta, GA; week two is May 17-21 in Miami, FL; week three is May 24-28 in Austin, TX; week four is May 31-June 4 in Denver, CO; week five is June 7-11 in L.A.; week six is June 14-18 in Oakland, CA; week seven is June 21-25 in Chicago, IL; week eight is June 28-July 2 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors (four women, one man) for principal roles in this eight-city U.S. tour of "1 in 3 Play" (working title).
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 4; runs Apr. 28-May 21 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Idiot," a play by Kristin Marting and Robert Lyon.
- Rehearsal begins May 16; season ends Aug. 21 in Sullivan, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 17, in Chicago, IL
Casting men and women over the age of 18 to audition for all roles in the 2016 Summer Season at The Little Theatre On The Square. Season includes "Shrek," "How to Succeed in Business," "Chicago," "All Shook Up," "Sister Act," and "Shear Madness."
- Season runs in Leonx, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY and Feb 19 in Lenox, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for the Tina Packer Playhouse. Season includes: "Merchant of Venice" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin May 31; runs July 1-Aug. 21); "Or" (Liz Duffy Adams, writer. Rehearsals begin June 28; runs July 22-Sept. 4); and "Two Gentlemen of Verona" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin July 12; runs Aug. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 2; runs June 2-26 Thursdays-Saturdays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 20 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting "The Toxic Avenger"
- Season rehearses and runs in Colchester, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 19, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/dancers for the ensemble in Saint Michael's Playhouse's upcoming 2016 season. Theater states: "As a Resident Stock Theater, SMP looks to hire a company of actors to appear in as many consecutive productions as possible. Musicals and non-musicals may share many of the same actors." Season includes: "Sister ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL. Dates are tentative.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2016 Season for FWD Theatre Project. Season includes: "Code Name: Cynthia" (Steve & Karen Multer, writers. Runs March 21-28); "Coyote" (Tim McCorry & Michael Aman, writers; runs May 2-9); and " Central Avenue Breakdown" (Kevin Ray, Andrea Lepcio, & D.A. Taylor, writers; Suellen Vance, additional story. Runs June ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 20, 21 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking trained singers/actors--versatile Equity and non-Equity males and females with strong singing abilities in folk-rock and contemporary musical theater styles, in addition to strong acting capabilities--for Front Porch Theatricals' 2016 season. Season includes: "The Spitfire Grill" (Deana Muro, music dir. Rehearses May 2-26; runs May 27-June 5); and "Floyd Collins" ...
- Rehearses in Mar. and Apr.; runs May 13-15 & 20-21 in Mendham, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 21 in Mendham, NJ
Seeking male actors, singers, and dancers for Billy Elliot the Musical. Especially seeking adult men.
- Performances May 13-14, in Brentwood, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Brentwood, CA
Casting "Nunsense," a musical. Project description: "Featuring star turns, tap and ballet dancing, an audience quiz, and comic surprises, 'Nunsense' has become an international phenomenon. With more than 5000 productions worldwide, it has been translated into 21 languages."
- Shoot is scheduled for May 16-21, in Tucson, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Tucson, AZ
Casting "Tombstone-Rashomon," a feature length film. Project description: "This is a low-budget indie re-telling of the famous O.K. Corral story. Done in the style of the Japanese classic Rashomon, where the tale of the conflict in Tombstone is told from different and contrasting perspectives. Alex Cox directed such cult classics ...
- Rehearsals begin March 20 in Belmont, CA; Performances April 21-24 in San Mateo, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Anthrax Factory" a romantic comedy.