- Rehearsal begins Oct. 5; runs Nov. 6-21 in Rutherford, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Rutherford, NJ
Casting "The Lion in Winter" by James Goldman.
- Rehearsals begin May 9, 2016, in Portland, OR. Performances run June 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, 2016, at The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Sweeney Todd." Project description: "The heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife."
- Season runs Dec. 28, 2015-Dec. 30, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Taproot Theatre Company's 2016 season. Season includes "Silent Sky" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 28; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016 with a possible extension through Mar. 5); "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 25-Apr. 23 with a possible extension through May 28); "The Realization of Emily ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Cincinnati, OH
Casting the Diogenes Theatre Company's 2015-2016 Season. Productions are to be announced. Production 1 (Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 6-17); Production 2 (Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 10-22); Production 3 (Rehearsals begin Jan. 28, 2016; runs Feb. 23-Mar. 6); Production 4 (Rehearsals begin Apr. 22, 2016; runs May ...
- Runs in Coral Gables, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting GableStage's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Constellations," (Nick Payne, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 25; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 20); "It's Only a Play," (Terrence McNally, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 21); "A Minister's Wife," (Joshua Schmidt & Jan Tranen, music; adapted by Austin Pendleton from George Bernard Shaw's ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23 (Principals) and Oct. 12 (Understudies); runs Oct. 18-Nov. 22 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity female understudies for "The Hummingbird's Tour" by Margaret Dulaney.
- Rehearses Sept. 14-18, 7-10 p.m. and Sat., Sept. 19, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at ART-NY, 520 Eighth Ave., 3rd Fl.; rehearses Sept. 22-23 at The Stafford Centre, Stafford TX; runs Sept. 24, 2015 at The Stafford Centre in TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Manhattan, NY
Seeking a replacement immediately for "Bum Phillips: All-American Opera," an opera that celebrates the life of NFL legend and American icon, O.A. “Bum” Phillips, head coach of the Houston Oilers in the late 1970s. Seeking to cast the lead/titular role and cover for lead role.
- Rehearses Nov. 5; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 23 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Oakbrook, IL
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a play.
- Read-through Sept. 23; rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (Sun., 6-9 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; 11 rehearsals total, plus tech week; actors may not be called for every rehearsal); tech week Oct. 12-18; runs Oct. 15 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 16 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 17 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 18 (2 p.m.) at The American Theater of Actors, (Beckmann Theater), 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the New York City premiere of "Be Our Guest," a laugh-out-loud comedy about meeting the Guest family. Synopsis: When Jeremy brings his new girlfriend home from college for his grandfather's birthday celebration, they hope that his family will love her. Too bad it turns out that Mother Guest and ...
- Rehearses throughout Sept. at Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale campus, in the McDiarmid (CM) building, room 215; runs Oct. 23, 24, and 25 at Adventure Theatre Musical Theatre Center in Glen Echo, MD.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in Annandale, VA
Casting an upcoming production of “Twelfth Night," directed by Jason Steffen.