- Rehearses Sept. & Oct. at the California Ballet studios; runs Oct. 23-25, 2015 at the San Diego Civic Theatre, San Diego, CA. Expected contract to last between six to eight weeks depending upon the role in which you are cast.
- Auditions: Jul 8 in San Diego, CA
Casting California Ballet Company's West Coast premiere of Septime Webre's "The Great Gatsby." Description: Septime Webre’s visionary choreography fuses contemporary ballet, jazz, and tap with narrative to bring to life the iconic story of obsession, wealth, and excess. This production is accompanied by a live jazz band with vocalists and ...
- Season runs in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 12 in Fort Worth, TX
Seeking adult singers for the Casa Mañana Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Junie B. Jones" (Noah Putterman, dir.; Jeremy Dumont, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 3; runs Oct. 13-Nov. 1; runs Oct. 13-Nov. 1); "Frosty the Snowman" (Noah Putterman, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 27; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 23); "Schoolhouse Rock Live, ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Feb. 8, 2016; previews begin Mar. 23, 2016; opens Apr. 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 24, in New York, NY
Casting dancers for "Tuck Everlasting," a musical coming to Broadway.
- Plays in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting musical theater performers for the Winter Park Playhouse Spring Series 2015-16, to include "I Left My Heart: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett (reh. Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan.21-Feb. 27, 2016), "I Love My Wife" (reh. Feb. 29, 2016; runs Mar. 17-19, 2016 and Mar. 31-Apr. 23, ...
- Rehearsals begin on Nov. 3; runs Nov. 23-Dec. 23 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Arvada, CO
Seeking experienced performers with strong acting, singing, and dancing abilities for "White Christmas," a musical.