- Season rehearses and runs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Shadowland Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Clybourne Park" (Bruce Norris, writer; James Glossman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 29-June 14); "Shipwrecked! An Entertainment" (Donald Margulies, writer; Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 19-July 5); "Moon ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting Chicago Children's Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (Kate DiCamillo, author; Dwayne Hartford, stage adaptation; Stuart Carden, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; previews begin Oct. 20; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); and "Ruby Bridges: A Little Girl's Civil Rights Dreams" (Nambi Kelley, writer; Lili-Anne Brown, ...
- Season runs in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Atlanta, GA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Atlanta Shakespeare Company. Season includes: "Cymbeline" (Shakespeare, playwright; Jeff Watkins, dir. Runs Sept. 10-27); "The Miracle Worker" (William Gibson, writer; Andrew Houchins, dir. Runs Oct. 8-25); "The Tempest"(Shakespeare, playwright. Runs Nov. 5-29); "Romeo & Juliet" (Shakespeare, playwright. Runs Feb. 4-Mar. 23, 2016); and "The ...
- Street promotion dates: May 23, 24, 30, 31 and June 6, 7, 13, 14, 26, & 27 (afternoons for three-four hours, weather permitting) in various parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY. "Wongo" after-party dates: June 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 and July 2, 3, 4, and possibly July 5 (approx. 12 a.m.-2 a.m.) in Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY (near the Morgan L stop).
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking female street team to help promote "Wild Women of Planet Wongo," an immersive theater 1960s-style sci-fi musical event, to be presented at Brooklyn Fireproof in Bushwick, Brooklyn in June. Some of street team members' interaction will be filmed for possible use in the show. Street team members will be ...
- Season runs in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Walnut Creek, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Center Rep. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Mark Phillips, dir. Runs Oct. 23-Nov. 21); "A Christmas Carol" (Scott Denison, dir. Runs Dec. 10-20); "Born Yesterday" (Timothy Near, dir. Runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016); "ART" (Michael Butler, dir. Runs Apr. 1-30, 2016); ...
- Season runs in Bennington, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Oldcastle Theatre Company. Season includes: "Talley's Folly" (Lanford Wilson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 5-21); "Time Stands Still" (Donald Margulies, writer. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 5-21); "Cabaret" (Kander & Ebb, music & lyrics. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs Jul 10-Aug. 2); ...
- Season runs in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Baltimore, MD
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Everyman Theatre. Season includes: "An Inspector Calls" (J.B. Priestley, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11); "Fences" (August Wilson, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 22); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 11, 2015-Jan. ...
- Season runs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The San Francisco Playhouse. Season includes: "Dog Fight" (Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, music & lyrics; Peter Duchan, book; Bill English, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; closes Nov. 7); "Stage Kiss" (Sarah Ruhl, writer; Susi Damilano, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2015; closes Jan. 9, ...
- Shoots May 23 & 24 in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Auditions: May 2 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting “Smarty Pants News,” a playful news show co-anchored by high school students--crafty, NASA-obsessed Sofia Sal and goofy, animal and biology-loving Doug Dingo--to report on the news you didn’t know you wanted to hear. Director of Education states: "We prefer to work with actors who can continue to work on ...
- Production meeting May 18 (to be confirmed); table read May 23 (to be confirmed): rehearses in early June; shoots in late June and throughout July, in locations accessible by public transportation in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Casting a new web series,"Getting It…: The Tale of Nia." Synopsis: The series is a fictional narrative chronicling the evolution of Nia, a headstrong and determined woman committed to carving her way in the urban jungle, like many of the men she sees around her.
- Cold read May 16 & 17; rehearses May 23 & 24; shoots June 6 & 7 and then continues to shoot throughout the summer, once a wk. for a full day, in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Sit Black & Relax," a comedy about living normally as young adults in NYC. Synopsis: An African American woman who is fairly new to NYC is best friends with an Irish American woman who is also fairly new to NYC. Coordinator states: "This series depicts life as a black ...
- Rehearses May 11-June 23; runs June 24-28 at The Eisemann Center, Bank of America Theater, Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: May 2 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Dutchman" and "Guilty or Not Here I Come," two one-act plays.
- Season runs in Warwick RI.
- Auditions: May 4, 6, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's Summer 2015 Season. Season includes: "Rounding Third" (Richard Dresser, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 3-21); and "Gypsy" (Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Arthur Laurents, book; Russell Garrett, dir.-choreo.; Justin Cowen, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 8-Aug. 2).
- Rehearsals begin the last week of May, at UVU in Orem, UT. During tech week when production moves to Sundance, UT. Performances run July 23-Aug 15, in Sundance, UT.
- Auditions: May 4 in Orem, UT
Casting the "Wizard of Oz," the classic musical. Project description: "When a tornado rips through Kansas, Dorothy and her dog, Toto, are whisked away in their house to the magical land of Oz. They follow the Yellow Brick Road toward the Emerald City to meet the Wizard."
- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.