- Season runs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 14 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theatre. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin around Feb. 23; previews begin March 7; runs March 19-April 3); "Girlfriend" (Todd Almond, writer; Matthew Sweet, music & lyrics; Christopher Ostrom, dir. Rehearsals begin around April 20; previews begin May ...
- Rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 15-July 23 (Wed.-Sat.) in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in New York, NY
Seeking four actor/singers (two men, two women) for "Rodgers Romance," a musical revue.
- Season runs in Lewisberg, WV.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for the Greenbrier Valley Theatre 2016 Season. Season includes “You Can’t Take It With You” (George S Kaufman & Moss Hart, writers; Cathey Sawyer, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 21; runs Apr. 8-23), “Jesus Christ Superstar” (Andrew Lloyd Weber and Tim Rice, writers; Cathey Sawyer, dir. ...
- Rehearses Mar. 1-17; runs Mar. 18, Apr. 2, 23, 24, 29, 30, May 7, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, June 3, 4, 5, 11, and 12 at 13 Street Repertory Company in New York City.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting “Yaki Yim Bamboo the Musical,” an original interactive children’s musical set in the Caribbean.
- Rehearses Feb. 23-April 23 (weeknights, 7-10 p.m. and weekends, 2-8 p.m.); runs April 27-May 1 at the IATI Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Chasing Light," a new play from Shout Alone Theater Company. Synopsis: The play uses devised movement, song, and lyric text to tell the story of a young girl born in the depths of New York City's abandoned subway tunnels who's never seen the light of day. "Chasing Light" follows ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Cape May Stage's upcoming 2016 season. Season includes: "The Whipping Man" (Matthew Lopez, writer; Gregg Daniel, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; previews begin May 25; runs May 26-June 24); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; ...
- Season runs May 23-Aug. 20 in Holland, MI.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2016 Season for the Holland Summer Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Hairspray"; "The Fantasticks"; "Vanya, Sonia, Masha, and Spike"; and "Oedipus."
- 1 rehearsal + 2 days of shooting (and possible pick-up if needed) to take place on the weekends between SAT 4/23/16 and SUN 5/15/16 (possible pick-up may fall in late May depending on shoot dates). Exact dates TBD.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Our House." Company states: "In this political satire, Mick Moady (Speaker of the House) tries managing his own party’s drama, while resisting the democrat’s opposition schemes, all in the hopes of one day being POTUS. Format: 22 minute, single camera sitcom pilot. Please note: this will be released online, ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Washington, DC
Casting Equity actors for the Folger Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Sense And Sensibility” (Jane Austen, writer; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearses Aug. 23-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23), “Timon Of Athens” (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearses Jan. 10, 2017-Feb. 5, 2017; runs Feb. 7, 2017-Mar. ...
- Lab runs Mar. 23-Apr. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for two available roles in "Freaky Friday." Three other principal roles have been cast; however, actors may be considered for possible replacements. Actors of all cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 20, 21 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking trained singers/actors--versatile Equity and non-Equity males and females with strong singing abilities in folk-rock and contemporary musical theater styles, in addition to strong acting capabilities--for Front Porch Theatricals' 2016 season. Season includes: "The Spitfire Grill" (Deana Muro, music dir. Rehearses May 2-26; runs May 27-June 5); and "Floyd Collins" ...
- Season runs Aug. 23, 2016-May 28, 2017 in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Chicago, IL and Feb 24 in Milwaukee, WI
Casting the 2016-17 Season for the Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; previews begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 30); "Man of La Mancha" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; previews begin Sept. 20; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 30); "The ...
- Rehearsals begin May 9 in NYC; tech begins May 26 at Paper Mill; runs June 1-26 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 22, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who are excellent dancers for the ensemble, to play the Shark Boys, the Shark Girls, and the Jet Girls, in "West Side Story."
- Rehearses May 23-July 20, at Utah Valley University. Rehearsals will move up to the Sundance Resort stage first week of July. Performances run July 21-Aug. 13, in Sundance, UT. All performers get to participate in the Provo City 4th of July Parade.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Orem, UT
Seeking local Utah talent for Meredith Wilson's classic, "Music Man." Project description: “Fast-talking, traveling salesman Harold Hill cons the people of River City, Iowa, into buying instruments and uniforms for a boys’ band he vows to organize – despite the fact he doesn’t know a trombone from a treble clef. ...
- Season runs May 23 - Sept 10; all rehearsals and performances held in Cortland, NY. Seeking non-union actors of all ethnicities.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24, 25, in New York, NY
Cortland Repertory Theatre (Cortland, NY) is seeking nonunion actors for its 45th annual summer season. Kerby Thompson, Producing Artistic Director. Season includes: The Fox on the Fairway, (Ken Ludwig, playwright; Bert Bernardi, dir.), West Side Story (Arthur Laurents, book; Leonard Bernstein, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Nathanial Shaw, dir., Barbara Hartwig, ...