- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22; previews begin Jan. 22, 2015; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 15 (Christmas and New Year's Day are off), at the Adrienne Arsht Center, Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Into the Woods."
- Runs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Solana Beach, CA
Seeking actors for North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Freud's Last Session" (Mark St. Germain, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsal begins Sept. 16; runs Oct. 15-Nov. 16), "Gunmetal Blues" (Scott Wentworth, book; Craig Bohmler & Marion Adler, lyrics; Andrew Barnicle, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 16; runs Jan. 14-Feb. ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 6; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 23 in Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Claremont, CA
Casting the musical "Jekyll & Hyde."
- Season rehearses and runs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Naples, FL
Casting Equity performers for various principal roles and chorus parts in TheatreZone's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Mack and Mabel" (Jerry Herman, music & lyrics; Michael Stewart, book; Charles Fornara, music dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 8-17, 2015); "Sweeney Todd" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Hugh Wheeler, ...
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Seattle, WA
Seeking actors for Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Explorer's Club" (Nell Benjamin, writer. Rehearsal begins Dec. 29; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 28), "Best of Enemies," (Mark St. Germain, writer. Rehearsal begins Feb. 23; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25), "Jeeves Intervenes" (Margaret Raether, writer. Rehearsal begins Apr. 13; runs May ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 23 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "The Drowsy Chaperone." Seeking an ensemble cast of 16, eight principal roles and eight chorus (total of eight men and eight women).
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Seattle, WA
Casting Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 season. Season includes "The Explorers Club" by Nell Benjamin (reh. Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 8, 2015), "Best of Enemies" by Mark St. Germain (reh. Feb. 23, 2015; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25, 2015), "Jeeves Intervenes" adapted by Margaret Raether (reh. Apr. 13, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Nov. 15 (Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Mon. 4:30-6:30 p.m.); tech week Nov. 17-20; runs Nov. 21-23 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music Jr." This production will feature a large singing and dancing ensemble.
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" rehearsals begin Jan. 5 in Lancaster, PA; tours nationally through May 23, 2015; Broadway Palm rehearses and performs in Ft. Myers, FL; Dutch Apple rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; tours through May 23, 2015), and the 2015 seasons for Broadway Palm and Dutch Apple. Broadway Palm Season includes Menken's "A Christmas Carol' (runs Nov. 6-Dec. 27, 2014); "Crazy for You" (runs Dec. 18, 2014- Feb. ...
- Rehearsals begin in March 2015. Performances run May 23 through June 13, 2015, in Saratoga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 5, 6 in Saratoga, CA
Casting the musical "Hairspray," based on John Waters' film of the same name. Production description: "It’s 1962 in Baltimore, MD, and lovable plus-size teen Tracy Turnblad has only one desire—to dance on the popular Corny Collins TV show. When she finally gets her break, Tracy is transformed from social outcast ...