- Show dates Are May 26th to July 24-Tues-Fri mornings (usually 11am) Touring production within the 5 boroughs. Shows will NOT be everyday but actors must be available within this time frame. Every effort will be made to accommodate schedules, but general open daytime availability during the show dates are needed Public shows are on Saturdays at 2 pm.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Identity Theater, Where Individuality Comes to Play, seeks talented performers for their modern musical adaptation of Pinocchio ACTORS WITH DISABILITIES STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT. NON UNION This is a great show if you like giving to audiences who don't usually get theater because of their ability levels. Their genuine reaction ...
- First read through is May 15; rehearses Mon. and Fri. evenings; performs July 17-19, 24-26, and July 31-Aug. 2 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Julius Caesar," a version of Shakespeare's play, bringing audiences into a post-apocalyptic Rome. Synopsis: The last glimmer of civilization surrounded by a world in ruin; a city where citizens starve and senators serve as assassins; where tyrants rule with an iron fist, and are repaid by the grace of ...
- Season runs in Rochester, NY with one show in Ireland.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY
Seeking actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in Geva Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Spamalot" (Melissa Rain Anderson, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 11); "Red" (Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 25; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Gregg Coffin, music. Rehearsals begin ...
- "Hair" rehearses July 6-27; runs July 29-31, Aug. 1-2, 5-9, 12-16. "The 1940's Radio Hour" rehearses Nov. 2-23; runs Nov. 24, 25, 27-29; Dec. 2-6, 9-13.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in NYC, NY
Casting "Hair". A cultural phenomenon in musical theatre, Hair celebrates the rock music and culture of the ‘60s and ‘70s, and follows a group of young Americans in their effort to foster peace and love during the Vietnam War. Iconic musical numbers include "Aquarius", "Good Morning Starshine", "I Believe in ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 4 with a possible extension through Oct. 11); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 8, 2016; runs Mar. 16-Apr. 24, 2016 in Aurora, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in Chicago, IL
Casting "West Side Story," a musical.
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Washington, DC
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Chimerica" (by Lucy Kirkwood; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 18 with possible ext. through Nov. 15); "Constellations" (by Nick Payne; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 14-Mar. 6, 2016 with possible ...
- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.