- Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 16- July 10 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Chapter Two."
- Rehearsals begin February 29. Performances run from April 14 - May 1 at the Old Town Temecula Community Theater.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Temecula, CA
Casting "Guys & Dolls."
- Rehearses May 23-July 20 at Utah Valley University. (Rehearsals will move up to the Sundance Resort stage first week of July) Performances run July 21-Aug. 13, (Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat – no matinees, no additional performances) in Sundance, UT. All performers get to participate in the Provo City 4th of July Parade.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Orem, UT
Seeking local Utah talent for Meredith Wilson's classic "Music Man." Project Description: The Music Man follows fast-talking traveling salesman Harold Hill as he cons the people of River City, Iowa into buying instruments and uniforms for a boys’ band he vows to organize – this despite the fact he doesn’t ...
- Season runs in Fayetteville, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for the Totem Pole Playhouse. Season includes: "Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks" (Rehearsals begin May 10; runs May 28-June 12); "One Slight Hitch" (Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 9-24); "A Funny Thing Happened..." (Rehearsals begin July 12; runs July 30-Aug. 14); and "A Christmas ...
- Rehearsals begin May 6; tech rehearsal June 3; runs June 10-July 24 (with possible extension to Aug. 7) in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24, in New York, NY
Casting "Dreamgirls," a musical. Synopsis: Take a trip back to the seminal music scene of the 1960s, when young women sang their way to musical prominence in a man’s world. Set in the Motown era that brought us powerhouse voices like Aretha Franklin, Diana Ross, and, ultimately, Destiny’s Child and ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 24 in Cape May, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Cape May Stage's upcoming 2016 season. Season includes: "The Whipping Man" (Matthew Lopez, writer; Gregg Daniel, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; previews begin May 25; runs May 26-June 24); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; ...
- Rehearses Mar. 7-Apr. 15 (2-5 p.m., Mon., Wed., and Fri.); tech Apr. 18-21 (6-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 22-May 14 (8 p.m. evening performances; 1:30 p.m. matinees) at the Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25, 26, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Arsène Lupin vs. Sherlock Holmes," a new play by Thomas R. Gordon, based on characters created by Maurice Leblanc & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Synopsis: In this interactive game of cat and mouse, the gentleman thief Arsène Lupin has stolen the Great Mongol Diamond from under the nose of ...
- Rehearsals begin May 24; closes July 3 (six-week gig) in Center Valley, PA (90 miles from NYC).
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Seeking non-Equity dancer-singers for male and female Jets and male Shark roles in "West Side Story."
- Season runs in Bellport, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Bellport, NY and Feb 26 in New York, NY and Feb 29, Mar 1, in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season of The Gateway. Season includes: "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 18-June 4); "Million Dollar Quartet" (Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 8-25); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Rehearsals begin June 14; runs June 29-July 16); "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" (Rehearsals begin July 5; runs July ...
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26, Mar 2 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Rehearsals begin mid/late March (weeknights and the occasional weekend); runs April 22-24 & April 28, 20, and May 1 (7 p.m.) at The Tank in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Wrecks," a new play written by Matt Minnicino. Synopsis: A sad young prince arrives at the Oracle at Delphi, because that's where he's supposed to be. A young priestess rummages through his past and plunges headlong into his future. The young prince faces three riddles: a dark stranger in ...
- Season runs in Latrobe, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for Saint Vincent Summer Theatre. Currently casting: "Route 66" (Roger Bean, writer-creator; Greggory Brandt, dir.; Renata Marino, choreo.; Marc Tourre, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 16; runs May 27-June 12); "Over the River and Through the Woods" (Joe DiPietro, writer; Greggory Brandt, dir. Rehearsals begin June ...
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1 in Boston, MA
Equity actors and actor/singers for Lyric Stage Company's 2016-17 season. Season includes "Company" (reh: Aug. 9; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 9), "Warrior Class" (reh. Sept. 27; runs Oct . 21-Nov. 13), "Murder for Two" (reh. Oct. 25; runs Nov. 25, 2016-Jan. 1, 2017), "Stage Kiss" (reh. Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 24; closes Sept. 8 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 2, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Bye Bye Birdie."