- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...
- Season runs in Olathe, KS.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Olathe, KS
Seeking strong singers with acting ability for the Chestnut Fine Arts Center 2015-2016 season of musicals. Season includes "Route 66" (Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 20); "Shine on Harvest Moon" (Runs Mar. 31-May 8); "Golden Age of Musicals" (Runs May 26-July 3); "Two Zany Redheads" (Runs July 14-Aug. 28).
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; production dates will be June 19, 20, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and June 20, 21, 27, & 28 (2 p.m.) in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Riverside, CA
Casting "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot," a play that is an allegorical look at the sort of guilt that can trap a person in prisons of their own making. Synopsis: It is about forgiveness. Or rather, the lack of ability to forgive one's self. The setting is Hope, which ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Boston, MA
Casting Lyric Stage Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music, adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s play and Gabriel Pascal’s motion picture “Pygmalion”; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; opens Sept. 4; closes Oct. 11); "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning" (Katori Hall, ...
- Season runs in Rochester, NY with one show in Ireland.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in New York, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY
Seeking actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in Geva Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Spamalot" (Melissa Rain Anderson, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 11); "Red" (Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 25; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Gregg Coffin, music. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearsals begin May 29; previews begin June 17; runs June 19-July 26 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Apr 15, in New York, NY and Apr 15, in New York, NY
- Rehearses in June; runs July 9-26 as part of the Capital Fringe Festival in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Rockville, MD
Casting "Awake All Night," a new musical one-act by Itai Yasur, to premiere at the 2015 Capital Fringe Festival. Synopsis: The two-person musical takes the form of a late-night phone call between Hermes, the messenger god, and Ariadne, a college student.
- Rehearses June 15-July 1; runs July 2-26 in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Greene, NY
Seeking Equity actors for "Woody Guthrie's American Song," a celebration of the life and songs of folk legend Woody Guthrie. Theater states: "CRT is the only theater company in the greater Binghamton area under annual contract with Actors’ Equity Association, the union for professional actors and stage managers."
- Rehearsals begin week of May 18. Production runs June 26-July 12, in Bedford, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 20 in Bedford, TX and Apr 19, 20 in Bedford, TX
Casting for the production "Almost, Maine." Project description: "Nine short plays that explore love and loss in a remote, mythical almost-town called Almost, Maine."
- Season rehearses and runs in Columbia, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 20, 21 in Columbia, MD and Apr 20, 21 in Columbia, MD
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in the upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Baltimore Waltz" (Paula Vogel, writer; Suzanne Beal, dir. Dates: Aug. 26-Sept. 13, 2015); "Technicolor Life" (world premiere, Women's Voices Theater Festival; Jamie Brandli, writer; Joseph W. Ritsch, dir. Dates: Oct. 21-Nov. 8, 2015); "The Antigone ...
- Runs in Stoneham, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 23 in Stoneham, MA and Apr 21, 23 in Stoneham, MA
Seeking actors who sing for various principal roles and ensemble in the upcoming 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" (Weylin Symes, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4); "Luna Gale" (Caitlin Lowans, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 22-Nov. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for Arkansas Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Macbeth" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18, 2015; runs Sept. 11-27); "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" (William Finn, music-lyrics; Rachel Sheinkin, book; Jay Reiss, additional material. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs ...
- Season runs in Chelsea, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Chelsea, MI and Apr 27, 28 in Chelsea, MI
Seeking actors for Purple Rose Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Casting Session in Progress" (Jeff Daniels, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 17-Dec. 19); "The Odd Couple" (Neil Simon, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 21-Mar. 26); "Gaps in the Fossil Record" (Matt Letscher, writer. Rehearsals begin Mar. ...
- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.