- Season rehearses and performs at the Strand Theatre in Dorchester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Wiz" a retelling of L. Frank Baum's 1900 story, familiar to most through the 1939 Judy Garland film (Rehearses Jan. 19-Feb. 12, 2015, afternoon availability encouraged for Jan. 26-Feb. 6; runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22) and Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Jesus Christ Superstar" (Rehearses Mar. 9-Apr. 23; runs ...
- Contract begins Oct. 26, 2014 or Nov. 1, 2014 travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2014 or Nov. 2, 2014 in Tampa, FL; board ship Dec. 6, 2014; contract ends June 6, 2015. Note: Norwegian Getaway, ports every week in Miami for seven day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting the Norwegian Cruise Line production of "Legally Blonde." Production states: "The Norwegian Getaway is Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest ship! In addition to this brand-new production of 'Legally Blonde,' entertainment on the ship will include 'Illusionarium,' a dining/entertainment experience devoted to magic and illusion, a water park with five slides, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (Sun. afternoons and Mon.-Thurs. eves.); runs Oct. 24, 25, 26, 30, 31, Nov. 1 & 2 at The Barrow Mansion, 83 Wayne St., Jersey City, NJ (two blocks from the Grove St. PATH station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting and seeking stage crew for "Blithe Spirit," an "improbable farce" about love, marriage and the afterlife. Synopsis: The novelist, Charles Condomine, invites an eccentric medium, Madame Arcati, to his dinner party, in order to provide material for his upcoming book. Unfortunately, she conjures up the ghost of his first ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in Raleigh, NC
Casting North Carolina Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Billy Elliot" (Elton John, music; Lee Hall, book/lyrics; Eric Woodhall, dir.; Adam Pelty, choreo. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. 10-15); "Next to Normal" (Tom Kitt, music; Brian Yorkey, book/lyrics; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 22; runs May 1-10); ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Naples, FL
Casting Equity performers for various principal roles and chorus parts in TheatreZone's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Mack and Mabel" (Jerry Herman, music & lyrics; Michael Stewart, book; Charles Fornara, music dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 8-17, 2015); "Sweeney Todd" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Hugh Wheeler, ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Oct 25 in Redding, CA and Dec 6 in Toledo, OH and Dec 7 in Detroit, MI and Dec 8 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...