- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.
- Season runs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: May 5 in Pasadena, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Pasadena Playhouse. Season includes: "Real Women Have Curves" (Josefina Lopez, writer; Seema Sueko, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 4); "Breaking Through" (Kirsten Guenther, book; Cliff Downs & Katie Kahaovitz, music & lyrics; Sheldon Epps, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 27-Nov. ...
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: May 6 in Ashland, OR
Casting the Oregon Shakespeare Festival Season. Season includes "Twelfth Night" (Christopher Liam Moore, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; runs Feb. 26-Oct. 30); "Great Expectations" (Penny Metropulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Feb. 27-Oct. 30); "The River Bride" (Laurie Woolery, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 28-July 7); "Roe" ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 26 in NYC; tech begins Nov. 30 at Bank of America Theatre, Chicago, IL; first preview Dec. 13; runs Dec. 28, 2015-Jan. 17, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 6, in New York, NY
Casting "Gotta Dance," a new musical based on the 2008 documentary of the same name.
- Season runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 7 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Pittsburgh Public Theater. Season includes: "The Diary of Anne Frank" (Albert Hackett & Frances Goodrich, writers; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs: Oct. 25); "A Servant to Two Masters" (Carlo Goldoni, writer; adapted by Lee Hall; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; ...
- Season runs Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: May 7 in New York, NY
Casting Syracuse Stage's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Underpants" (Bill Fennelly, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept 22; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 8); "Santaland Diaries" (Wendy Knox, dir. Runs Dec. 9-Jan. 3); "Stupid Fucking Bird" (Howard Shalwitz, dir. Runs Jan. 20-Feb. 7); "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Timothy Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26; ...
- Rehearsals begin May 28; previews July 1 & 2; runs July 3-26 at the Studio/Stage Theatre, L.A.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Victor Hugo's Les Miserables," a play. Synopsis: The year is 1936. "Sing, Sing, Sing (With A Swing)" is released in America. In France, support for extremist groups and fascism is on the rise. What is to come will change the world forever. Set against the jazzy and culturally-vibrant era ...
- Season runs in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: May 9, 16 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting the Cleveland Heights 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Or" (Liz Duffy Adams, writer; Shannon Sindelar, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 3-Oct. 4); "The Call" (Tanya Barfield, writer; Matthew Wright, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 15); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, writer; based on the ...
- Rehearses May 18-30 (Mon.-Wed., 7-10 p.m.; occasional Thurs. and Sat. rehearsals as needed); mandatory strike May 31 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.); June 1-26 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); tech week June 28-July 2; performs July 3-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sun., 2 p.m.; no performance July 4) inThousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 10, 11, 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Godspell." Theater states: "Prepare ye to come sing about love. 'Godspell' is one of the biggest off-Broadway and Broadway successes of all time. Based on the Gospel According to St. Matthew, and featuring a sparkling score by Stephen Schwartz, 'Godspell' boasts a string of well-loved songs, led by the ...