- Rehearsals begin in early March; performs Apr. 18, 19, 25, & 26 at The Burbank Children's Theatre Company, 747 Whitnall Highway, Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Androcles and the Lion," the inaugural production of The Burbank Children's Theatre Company. Synopsis: One of the most popular children's plays ever written, Aesop's fable "Androcles and the Lion" has been produced in 20 countries. Refreshingly antic, this irreverent version is written in the style of Italian commedia dell'arte. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 19; runs July 1-26 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bent," a play about a homosexual 'wheeler dealer' who leads a dissolute life of alcohol, drugs, and sporadic sex until the horrors of Nazi Germany intervene and effectively put an end to his hedonistic alcoholic lifestyle.
- Productions rehearse and perform in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Back Home Again: The Life of John Denver" (Randal Myler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 11; opens Sept. 13; closes Nov. 8); "Dreamgirls" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews begin Sept. 22; opens Sept. 25; ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Cambridge, MA. Typical rehearsal schedule: Tues.-Fri. evenings and Sat. & Sun. days.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Somerville, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season of the Actors' Shakespeare Project. Season includes: "Othello" (William Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews Sept. 23-25; opens Sept. 26; closes Oct. 25); "The Winter's Tale" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Melia Bensussen, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; previews Dec. 9-11; opens Dec. 12; closes Jan. 3, ...
- Runs at the Welk Theatre in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10, in Escondido, CA
Casting "Cabaret" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 11; runs May 1-July 26) and "Hello Dolly" (Runs Aug. 28-Oct. 15).
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; tech May 23-26; performances begin May 27; opens June 16; closes June 21 (four weeks); closes June 28 (five weeks) at Atlantic Stage 2, 330 W. 16th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in "Ghost Stories": "The Shawl" and "Prarie du Chien," two short plays.
- Mainstage season performs at the Weston Playhouse, Weston, VT. OtherStages season performs at the Weston Rod and Gun Club, Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Mar 12, 13 in Weston, VT
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Weston Playhouse's upcoming 2015 season. Mainstage season includes: "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elise, writer; Wayne Barker, music; Michael Berresse, dir. Rehearsals begin June 26; runs July 16-25); "Guys and Dolls" (Jo Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Frank Loesser, music & ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Watertown, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in Watertown, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for New Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Broken Glass" (Arthur Miller, playwright; Jim Petosa, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sep. 5-27 (possible ext. through Oct. 4); "A Number" (Carol Churchill, playwright. Rehearsals begin Sep. 22; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 1); "Blackberry Winter" (Steve Yockey, playwright; Bridget Kathleen ...
- Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 19-July 26 in Hilton Head, SC.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Xanadu," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin July 17; runs July 25-26 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Highland Hills, OH
Seeking a diverse cast of exceptional performers for an upcoming backer’s workshop presentation of Elton John & Tim Rice's "Aida."
- Runs May 19-July 26 in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Boca Raton, FL
Seeking local Florida actors for Florida Atlantic University's Festival in 2015. Season includes "She Loves Me" (Lynn McNutt, dir.; Sheldon Harnick, lyrics; run begins July 3); and "The Royal Family" (Jean-Louis Baldet, dir.; run begins June 25).
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble in Pittsburgh Public Theater's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Diary of Anne Frank" (Albert Hackett and Frances Goodrich, writers; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs until Oct. 25); "A Servant to Two Masters" (Carlo Goldoni, writer; ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Lantern Theater Company's season. This is part of the Greater Philadelphia Annual Auditions (GPAA). Season includes: "Photograph 51" (Anna Ziegler, dir. Dates: Sept. 10-Oct. 11, 2015); "Underneath the Lintel" (Glen Berger, writer. Dates: Nov. 5-Dec. 6, 2015); "Oscar Wilde: From the Depths" (Charles McMahon, writer. Dates: Jan. 14-Feb. 14, ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 23, 24, 25 in Vista, CA
Casting the 2015 Season for Moonlight Stage Productions. Season includes: "All Shook Up" (Charlie Williams, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, mus. dir. First nonunion rehearsal May 19; first Equity rehearsal May 25; runs Jun. 10-27); "The Music Man" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Elan McMahan, mus. dir. First nonunion rehearsal Jun 13; first Equity ...
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...
- The event is being held April 25-26 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.