- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs: Nov. 21-Dec. 21 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Albany, NY
Casting "The Secret Garden," based on the children’s classic story by Frances Hodgson Burnett in which an orphaned girl transforms a neglected garden into a paradise and opens the hearts of all around her.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-March 29, 2015 in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Buffalo Grove, IL
Casting "La Cage Aux Folles."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 15, 2015 in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28, 2014, with a possible one-week extension to Jan. 4, 2015, in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Sep 15, in New York, NY
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Oct 25 in Redding, CA and Dec 6 in Toledo, OH and Dec 7 in Detroit, MI and Dec 8 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 13 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Figaro" (Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Mar. 3-May 10) and "Julius Caesar" (Geoff Elliott & Julia Rodriguez-Elliott, dirs. Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 28-May 8).