- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; production dates will be June 19, 20, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and June 20, 21, 27, & 28 (2 p.m.) in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Riverside, CA
Casting "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot," a play that is an allegorical look at the sort of guilt that can trap a person in prisons of their own making. Synopsis: It is about forgiveness. Or rather, the lack of ability to forgive one's self. The setting is Hope, which ...
- Rehearses Apr. 16-May 28, Mon.-Thurs; runs May 29-June 13 at the Whittier Center Theater, 7630 S. Washington Ave., Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13, 14 in Whittier, CA and Apr 13, 14 in Whittier, CA
Casting "Rumors," a play.
- Rehearsals begin May 2. Performances run August 28-29, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Life After Divorce: Caleb’s Apartment," a play by Cleveland O McLeish. Project description: "Caleb is recently divorced. His friend Bishop is counseling him through his loss while his neighbor Joshua is busy enticing Caleb to join him in his many exploit with various women. Caleb tries to remain grounded ...
- Season runs in Chelsea, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Chelsea, MI and Apr 27, 28 in Chelsea, MI
Seeking actors for Purple Rose Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Casting Session in Progress" (Jeff Daniels, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 17-Dec. 19); "The Odd Couple" (Neil Simon, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 21-Mar. 26); "Gaps in the Fossil Record" (Matt Letscher, writer. Rehearsals begin Mar. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL and May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
PLEASE NOTE: All audition slots are now full. We are still accepting video submissions and applications for the waiting list. Casting the Outré Theatre Company's fourth season, "The Power of Woman." Season includes: "The Threepenny Opera" (Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, writers; Robert David MacDonald and Jeremy Sams, adaptation. Rehearsals ...
- Season rehearses and runs in West Springfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in West Springfield, MA and Jun 1, 2 in West Springfield, MA
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles in Theater Project's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tennessee Williams, writer; dir. TBD. Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 18); "The Fabulous Lipitones" (John Markus & Mark St. Germain, writers; dir. TBD; music dir. TBD. ...