- Rehearses September 2014; shoots Sept. 23-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 23, in New York, NY
Casting "100 Planes," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: Sam is a 6-year-old boy who just lost his mother Claire by accident but doesn’t understand what death is. He believes that Claire may return and keeps seeing her in his dream. His father Richard is reluctant to ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24 in Sarasota, FL
Casting the Westcoast Black Theatre Troupe's 2014-25 season. Season includes "Little Shop of Horrors" (runs Oct. 15-Nov. 16); "Knock Me a Kiss" (runs Jan. 7-Feb. 8, 2015); "Jazz Hot Mamas" (runs Feb. 25-Mar. 29, 2015); and "Spunk" (runs Apr. 15-May 17, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin in early September in Chicago, IL. Tech begins November 3. Shows are Thursday-Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 4 p.m., November 8-29. No Thanksgiving show. Possible extension through mid-December.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Aurora Project," a play. Project description: "'The Aurora Project' follows Constantine, an android indistinguishable from human beings, and Nora, a genetically enhanced female explorer, as they begin their voyage across the uncharted universe. When Nora decides to go against Constantine's wishes and visit a strange new planet, she's ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Oct. 18; previews run Oct. 21-24; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 16 (Thurs.-Sun., five shows a week), with possible extension to Nov. 20-23, in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in New York, NY
Casting three male Equity actors for "Carnaval." Actors will play a 14-year time span. Synopsis: A year ago in Brooklyn, two young men mourned the untimely loss of their best friend. In his honor, they decided then and there that, despite their differences, no matter where life took them, they ...
- Rehearses Oct. 12 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 29 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 30 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 6 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 7 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 8 (4-10 p.m.), and Dec. 9 (4-10 p.m.). Tech/dress rehearsals are Dec. 10 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 11 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 12 (3-6 p.m.), and Dec. 13 (3-6 p.m.). Runs Dec. 12-21. Rehearses and performs at the Summit Playhouse in Summit, NJ, within walking distance of the NJ Transit station.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY and Sep 8 in Summit, NJ
Casting "The Hundred Dresses." Synopsis: Wanda Petronski lives way up in a shabby house in Boggins Heights, and she doesn't have any friends. Every day she wears a faded blue dress, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if she didn't tell her classmates that she had a hundred ...
- Rehearses Sundays, 9 a.m.-noon, beginning September 21 in Chicago, IL. Company class runs one- and a half hours per week. There will be one show in late November 2014, with other shows January 29-February 28, May 28-June 7, and September 10-20, 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Chicago, IL
Tapman Productions is casting its 2014-15 season. Project description: "The Tapmen are the resident performance ensemble of Tapman Productions, LLC, a Chicago-based production company."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 20 (weekday eves. and weekends during the day); runs Nov. 6-17 at Romita Auditorium, College of New Rochelle, 29 Castle Pl., New Rochelle, NY (30 minutes from Grand Central Terminal via Metro-North).
- Auditions: Sep 11, 13 in New Rochelle, NY
Casting "Nine," the musical, with book by Arthur Kopit and music by Maury Yeston.
- Season rehearses and runs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Naples, FL
Casting Equity performers for various principal roles and chorus parts in TheatreZone's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Mack and Mabel" (Jerry Herman, music & lyrics; Michael Stewart, book; Charles Fornara, music dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 8-17, 2015); "Sweeney Todd" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Hugh Wheeler, ...
- "Bonnie & Clyde" runs Feb. 2-Mar. 29, 2015; "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" runs Mar. 16-May 10, 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Bonnie & Clyde" & "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." Derby Dinner Playhouse is a year-round, non-Equity, professional dinner theater.