- Rehearses late April and early May; shoots May 8–June 8 in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham, AL.
- Seeking submissions from: Birmingham, AL
Casting for feature film "Service to Man." Synopsis: In the turbulent spring of 1968, an ambitious white student from Brooklyn finds himself an outcast at Nashville’s legendary Meharry Medical School, where he and his black peers attempt to do something no one around them seems capable of: find common ground. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Steppenwolf Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "East of Eden" (Frank Galati, adaptation; Terry Kinney, dir. Runs Sept. 17-Nov. 15); "Domesticated" (Bruce Norris, writer-dir. Runs Dec. 3, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016); "The Flick" (Annie Baker, writer. Dexter Bullard, dir.); "Mary Page Marlowe" (Tracy Letts, writer. Runs Mar. 31-May 29, 2016); ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- First read-through Apr. 14; rehearsals begin May 4; opens May 29; closes June 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bottled Up," a play. Concept: The show will consist of two original one-act narrative plays that will be performed in a completely immersive and interactive theater space at DCTV in Tribeca. Producers state: "The night will be an experience rather than just a performance, where the guests get buzzed ...
- Rehearsals April 6-May 29 in Skokie, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in Skokie, IL and Mar 31, Apr 1 in Skokie, IL
Casting "Spamalot," a musical. Project description: "lovingly ripped from the film 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail.'"
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Apr. 29, 30, and May 2 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY and Apr 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY and Apr 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Silent Notes," a short student film for the New School. Synopsis: Zach, a Caucasian 18-year-old who is hard of hearing, longs to join a Baptist choir that he has secretly admired from afar. Zach must take the risk despite his insecurities, impairment, and difference in culture, in order to ...
- Rehearses Apr. 29-May 8; staged readings held May 7-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in New York, NY
Casting "In Transit," an a cappella musical. The entire musical is a cappella.
- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 29-June 21 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Knuffle Bunny."
- Season runs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH and Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH
Seeking actors for the Cleveland Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Comedy of Tenors" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Stephen Wadsworth, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 3); "The Crucible" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Season runs in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI and Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI
Seeking actors for The Gamm Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 18); "The Rant" (Tyler Dobrowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 13); "Grizzly Mama" (Rachel Walshe, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 7-Feb. ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI and Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27; runs May 29-June 5 in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 8 in Cambridge, MA
Casting "Crossing," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin May 1; previews begin May 29; runs June 4-21 at Urban Stages, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting "TouChing." Synopsis: Anna's losing it, Henry's lost it, and Jude is just plain lost. Identity is a slippery slope in this family drama, when a matter of life and death unhinges its members and challenges their basic beliefs.
- Shoots May 22-29 in NH.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY and Apr 18 in Concord, NH
Casting "The Chicken Farmer," a short drama about Stan, an introverted high school student growing up in the late 1950s with his best friends, Rita, a chicken farmer, and Brian, an athlete. Stan begins his senior year of high school by anonymously admitting his love for Rita by graffiting his ...