- Rehearsals begin February 1, 2016, in Naperville, IL. Performances run March 10-13, 2016, in Naperville, and late May through July 10 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Good Doctor," a play. Project description: "A comedy with music, written by Neil Simon. It consists in a series of short plays, based on short stories and other works of Russian writer Anton Chekhov, framed by a writer making comments on them."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13 for non-Equity and Oct. 20 for Equity actors in Manhattan; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 7 (weekends) at the Irvington Town Hall Theatre in Irvington, NY (30 minutes from NYC).
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Irvington, NY
OPEN AUDITIONS SATURDAY AUG.29, 2pm-4pm. Casting "Carrie: The Musical." Synopsis: Carrie White is a misfit. At school, she's an outcast who's bullied by the popular crowd, and virtually invisible to everyone else. At home, she's at the mercy of her loving but cruelly over-protective mother. But Carrie's just discovered she's ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (day times); tech period Sept. 29-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-30 (Sat. & Sun., 3:30 p.m.) at Marjorie Dean Little Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Fashion Academy, the Musical" (based on the popular book series by the same name), from Vital Theatre Company, the producers of "Angelina Ballerina! The Musical" and "Pinkalicious! The Musical." Seeking a cast of strong actor/singers with spunk, charm, and brilliant comedic timing. Synopsis: Fashion-forward MacKenzie "Mickey" Williams is thrilled ...
- Season runs Dec. 28, 2015-Dec. 30, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Taproot Theatre Company's 2016 season. Season includes "Silent Sky" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 28; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016 with a possible extension through Mar. 5); "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 25-Apr. 23 with a possible extension through May 28); "The Realization of Emily ...
- Runs in Coral Gables, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting GableStage's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Constellations," (Nick Payne, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 25; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 20); "It's Only a Play," (Terrence McNally, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 21); "A Minister's Wife," (Joshua Schmidt & Jan Tranen, music; adapted by Austin Pendleton from George Bernard Shaw's ...
- "Baudelaire" rehearses January 29-Mar 9, 2016; runs March 10-27, 2016. "Cloud" rehearses April 1-May 18, 2016; runs May 19-June 19, 2016. "La Belle" begins rehearsals June 2016; runs August 2016-May 2017, with national tours throughout both years and local performances in December 2016. All other performances are at Imago Theatre, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 7, 21 in Portland, OR
Imago is holding auditions for their 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons, including "Baudelaire," "La Belle," and "Cloud."
- Season rehearses and performs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting the Children's Theatre Company's 2015-2016 50th Anniversary Season. Season includes "Akeelah and the Bee" (Runs Sept. 4-Oct. 11 at CTC and Nov. 7-Dec. 27 at the Arena Stage in DC); "The Jungle Book" (Runs Sept. 29-Dec. 6); "The Wizard of Oz" (Runs Nov. 3, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); "Snowy Day" ...
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir.); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir.); "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Great Nome Gold Rush" (Joe Vass, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; tech ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Philadelphia Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Disgraced" (Ayad Akhtar, writer; Mary B. Robinson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 9-Nov. 8); Ken Ludwig's "Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery' (Amanda Dehnert, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27); "Exit Strategy" a co-production with Primary Stages (Ike ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in Raleigh, NC
Casting the North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Casting North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); "Mary ...
- Production runs October 29-31, in Lawton, OK.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Lawton, OK
Casting for the musical "The Rocky Horror Show."