- Season rehearses and runs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Shadowland Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Clybourne Park" (Bruce Norris, writer; James Glossman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 29-June 14); "Shipwrecked! An Entertainment" (Donald Margulies, writer; Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 19-July 5); "Moon ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting Chicago Children's Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (Kate DiCamillo, author; Dwayne Hartford, stage adaptation; Stuart Carden, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; previews begin Oct. 20; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); and "Ruby Bridges: A Little Girl's Civil Rights Dreams" (Nambi Kelley, writer; Lili-Anne Brown, ...
- Season runs in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Atlanta, GA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Atlanta Shakespeare Company. Season includes: "Cymbeline" (Shakespeare, playwright; Jeff Watkins, dir. Runs Sept. 10-27); "The Miracle Worker" (William Gibson, writer; Andrew Houchins, dir. Runs Oct. 8-25); "The Tempest"(Shakespeare, playwright. Runs Nov. 5-29); "Romeo & Juliet" (Shakespeare, playwright. Runs Feb. 4-Mar. 23, 2016); and "The ...
- Rehearsals begin May 11; lab presentations run May 28-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for the ensemble and featured parts of "Hazel," a musical.
- Season runs in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Walnut Creek, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Center Rep. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Mark Phillips, dir. Runs Oct. 23-Nov. 21); "A Christmas Carol" (Scott Denison, dir. Runs Dec. 10-20); "Born Yesterday" (Timothy Near, dir. Runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016); "ART" (Michael Butler, dir. Runs Apr. 1-30, 2016); ...
- Season runs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The San Francisco Playhouse. Season includes: "Dog Fight" (Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, music & lyrics; Peter Duchan, book; Bill English, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; closes Nov. 7); "Stage Kiss" (Sarah Ruhl, writer; Susi Damilano, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2015; closes Jan. 9, ...
- Rehearses approx. May 29-31; shoots approx. June 1-July 3 in various locations in MI, such as Beaver Island, Grand Rapids, Hersey, and the Royal Oak/Brighton areas.
- Auditions: May 1, 4 in Troy, MI
Casting "Elder Island," a feature film. Producer states: "The film will include contemporary and 1850s settings. This is a horror-thriller more in the vein of classic '80s horror such as 'Friday the 13th' or 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' than current films, such as 'Saw' or 'Paranormal Activity.' It will ...
- Shooting May 29-31, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: May 2 in Austin, TX
Casting for the student film "Lost & Found." Project description: "Upon returning to her hometown for the weekend, a woman loses her nephew’s beloved pet turtle Sally."
- Performs May 29 (6 p.m.) at the Broadway Comedy Club, NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking improv ensemble actors for the group Create It With Joy. Founder states: "I put together this improv ensemble company to give funny, intelligent, motivated performers the opportunity to act on impulse. The troupe will perform at The Broadway Comedy Club. Instruction will focus on theater games that are designed ...
- Season runs at 4545 Park Boulevard in the University Heights neighborhood of San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 3 in San Diego, CA
Seeking actors for Diversionary Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Amazons and Their Men" (Matt M. Morrow, dir. Rehearses Aug. 4-Sept. 2; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 4); "Bright Half Light" (Lydia Fort, dir. Rehearses Oct. 6-28; runs Nov. 7-29); "A Civil War Christmas: An American Musical Celebration" (Kim Strassburger, dir. Rehearses Dec. ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; runs Oct. 29-Dec. 27, 2015 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting "A Wonderful Life," featuring music by Joe Raposo and book and lyrics by Sheldon Harnick.