- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25; runs Feb. 29-July 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5 in New York, NY and Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Crucible," a play. Synopsis: In the tight-knit, Puritan town of Salem, a group of girls are discovered dancing in the woods and then immediately fall ill. When no earthly cause can be identified, fear and suspicion begin to percolate in the small, isolated community, that something larger, more ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22, 2015; season runs through May 29, 2016 in Tucson & Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Issaquah, WA
Casting Equity actors for Arizona Theatre Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Disgraced," "Snapshots," "Fences," "Of Mice and Men," and "The Gospel according to Thomas Jefferson, Charles Dickens and Count Leo Tolstoy: Discord."
- Rehearses July 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, and Aug. 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 at The Greek Federation (Stathakion Center) in Astoria, NY; tentatively runs Aug. 10-16, 17-23, and 24-30 at La MaMa First Floor Theater, NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 20 in New York, NY
Casting "The Laramie Project" by Moises Kaufman and the members of the Tectonic Theater Project. Synopsis: In October 1998, a twenty-one-year-old student at the University of Wyoming was kidnapped, severely beaten, and left to die, tied to a fence in the middle of the prairie outside Laramie, Wyoming. His bloody, ...
- Rehearses June 29-Aug. 6 (Mon.-Thurs., 2-6 p.m., with additional hours for tech rehearsals the last two weeks; runs July 31 and Aug. 1, 7, and 8 at North Shore High School in Glen Head, Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 29 in Sea Cliff, NY
Casting two productions for The North Shore Summer Theater Workshop, open to students in grades 6-12. Productions include "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" and a "New Works Cabaret" featuring songs from some of today's best writers and composers. Seeking actors and crew interested in production-based instruction in all ...