- Rehearses May 25-June 11, 2015, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Shows run Friday and Saturday evenings, June 12-August 22, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fantasmagorie," a dance performance. Project description: "A large-scale, on-the-water arts and conservation campaign, staged throughout the summer of 2015 on Lake Michigan. Produced in partnership with The Field Museum and SHEDD Aquarium, 'Fantasmagorie' is choreographed by Stephanie Martinez, founding member of River North Dance Chicago, with film production by ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 3, 2015; runs Mar. 18-Apr. 5 in Iveryton, CT.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Stand By Your Man."
- Runs year-round in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 25 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking actor/singer/dancers for the PCPA 2015 Summer Season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Michael Jenkinson, dir./choreo.; Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; runs Jun. 11-Jul. 12), "Man of La Mancha" (Mark Herrier, dir.; Michael Jenkinson, choreo.; Rehearsals begin May 26; runs Jul. 17-Aug. 16), "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Brad Carroll, dir.; Rehearsals ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 21, 2015; runs Feb. 18-Mar. 2, 2014 in North Carolina.
- Auditions: Nov 29 in Charlotte, NC
Casting "Stick Fly," by Lydia R. Diamond.
- Rehearses and performs at both the Great Lakes Theatre and Idaho Shakespeare Festival.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting versatile Equity actors for "Dial M for Murder" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 22 at the Great Lakes Theatre; Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 29-Aug. 2 at the Idaho Shakespeare Festival) and "The Tempest" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 10; runs Apr. 10-26 at the Great Lakes ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-January in Tampa, FL; runs January-August in Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, and Miami. Various routes through Alaska, Western American Seaboard, and the Caribbean.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in New York City, NY
Seeking dancers for "Swing!", a musical celebrating the music of the swing era of jazz, including many well-known tunes by artists like Duke Ellington, William “Count” Basie, Benny Goodman and others. Songs include “It Don’t Mean a Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing)”; “Sing, Sing, Sing”, “Jumpin at the ...
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR. There are no rehearsals before 6 p.m., except on Sundays, when rehearsals may begin at 1 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat." Project description: "Based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927."
- Shoot dates are TBD in Cedar Park, TX. Producer states: "The work schedule is 100% flexible and set weeks in advance. The expected time commitment will consist of 2-3 hours max every 2 weeks, but we can also schedule longer sessions from time to time. Production will be across 12 months."
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Cedar Park, TX
Casting bi-lingual educational clips for moms & children.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 24, 2015; runs Mar. 24-Apr. 26, with possible extension to May 3, in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Buzzer." Synopsis: "Buzzer" is a darkly funny, intensely gripping new play about love, fear, and the high costs of choosing whom we make a home with, and where. When Jackson and his girlfriend, Suzy, buy an apartment in the newly gentrifying Brooklyn neighborhood where he grew up, Suzy isn’t ...
- Rehearses weeknights, March 17-April 18, 2015. Performances run Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m., April 24-May 10, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 8, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Impossible Adventures Of Supernova Jones," a play. Project description: "Space explorer Supernova Jones has set off on a mission to find the 'True Center of the Universe' after the destruction of the Earth. Although it begins as a tongue-in-cheek homage to old pulp sci-fi television, it quickly becomes ...