- Shoots Nov. 7-9 in NYC. Note: Actors must be available these dates.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a film for NYU, "Thank God It's Friday," in which The Man In the Suit is informed by a doctor he will die in three days and goes through a series of routines in his daily life prior to his scheduled "departure" on Sunday. Director states: "This is an ...
- Rehearsal and production takes place in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting actors for Geffen Playhouse's Season to include "The Power of Duff" (reh. Mar. 10, 2015; runs Apr. 15-May 17, 2015), "Bad Jews" (reh. May 12, 2015; runs June 17-July 19, 2015), and "Switzerland" (reh. Feb. 3, 2015; runs Mar. 3-Apr. 12, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin the week of 11/3/14 mid afternoons from 1-5pm for about 2 hrs a day 2-3 days a week only. Performance dates are the end of November into early December only.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in New York, NY
Casting an upcoming late-night show at the Producers Club Theatre in NYC entitled "Barking Dogs." Seeking two-four male actors to improvise the roles of Man and Dog. Description: The Man has his dog barking, doing tricks, fetching his socks, and totally worshipping him. Note that the material has sexual overtones ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Performances run April 10-May 3, 2015, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 26, in St. Charles, IL
Casting "Ordinary Days," a musical. Project description: "The story of four young New Yorkers whose lives intersect as they search for fulfillment, happiness, love, and cabs. Through a score of vibrant and memorable songs, their experiences ring startlingly true to life."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015 in New York; tour begins Apr. 14, 2015 in San Francisco and runs through May 1, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 30, in New York, NY and Oct 31, in New York, NY
Casting the tour of "Around the World in 80 Days" with book by Mark Bussell and Justin Sbresni and music & lyrics by Chris Larner.
- Shoots late-May to early-June 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 4 in Culver City, CA
Casting "Stoned," a film that focuses on two college dropout stoners who try to get Emma Stone to star in a feature they're "kinda" writing. Meanwhile, all of their friends are on the cusp of graduation. Director states: "In terms of content, we'd liken it to some combination of 'Entourage,' ...
- Runs Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2015 in Healdsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Windsor, CA
Casting the play "In The Next Room." Production description: "A tender comedy about marriage, intimacy, and electricity."
- Runs Feb. 27-Mar. 15, 2015 in Windsor, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Windsor, CA
Casting the play "On The Verge." Production description: "Three spirited female explorers trek through geography – and time!"
- "Crazy for You" rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Apr. 4. "The Drowsy Chaperone" rehearsals begin Mar. 28; runs Apr. 9-May 10 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Carmel, IN
Casting "Crazy for You" (George Gershwin, music; Ira Gershwin, lyrics; Ken Ludwig, book; Eddie Curry, dir.; Ron Morgan, choreo.; Terry Woods, musical dir.; Ed Stockman, stage mgr.) and "The Drowsy Chaperone" (Lisa Lambert and Greg Morrison, music and lyrics; Bob Martin and Don McKellar, book; Ron Morgan, dir.-choreo.; Kristy Templet, ...