- Rehearsals begin on Nov. 3; runs Nov. 23-Dec. 23 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Arvada, CO
Seeking experienced performers with strong acting, singing, and dancing abilities for "White Christmas," a musical.
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4-Jan. 3 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Aug 4, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who dance well and dancers who sing well for the ensemble of "The Little Mermaid," a musical.
- Plays in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting musical theater performers for the Winter Park Playhouse Spring Series 2015-16, to include "I Left My Heart: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett (reh. Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan.21-Feb. 27, 2016), "I Love My Wife" (reh. Feb. 29, 2016; runs Mar. 17-19, 2016 and Mar. 31-Apr. 23, ...
- Shoot dates are TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting an untitled short for New York Film Academy about a female painter who is struggling with inspiration. It is her birthday and she wants to paint something beautiful for her lover. She tries to paint a piece pertaining to what has happened to her in real life, but that ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 18, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016 in White River Junction, VT.
- Auditions: Aug 10, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female ensemble for "Mary Poppins."
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearses Oct. 26-Dec. 2 (Tues.-Sun.); runs Dec. 3-20 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Le Petit Theatre, New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Orleans, LA
Casting the second production of the 2015-16 season for Le Petit Théâtre du Vieux Carré, New Orleans’ historic playhouse, Toni Morrison’s "The Bluest Eye," adapted by Lydia Diamond.
- Rehearses Oct. 26-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 3-20 in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "The Bluest Eye."
- Rehearsals begin on or about Apr. 4, 2016; runs Apr. 28-May 15 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Michael John LaChuisa's "See What I Wanna See."
- Rehearsals begin October 3. Performances run November 5-22, in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "The Taming," by Lauren Gunderson. Project description: “Tweetering, pandashrews, and undying giddiness for James Madison — what else could you expect to find at a Miss America pageant? In this hilarious, raucous, all-female ‘power-play’ inspired by Shakespeare’s ‘Shrew,’ contestant Katherine has political aspirations to match her beauty pageant ambitions. ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 18, in New York, NY
Casting Equity male singers and dancers for "A Christmas Story, the Musical," with book by Joseph Robinette, music & lyrics by Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, based on the Warner Bros motion picture written by Jean Shepherd, Leigh Brown and Bob Clark.
- Rehearsals begin May 9, 2016, in Portland, OR. Performances run June 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, 2016, at The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Sweeney Todd." Project description: "The heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife."
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...
- For the Miami program, performers must be consistently available daytimes on Mon., Wed., and/or Thurs. to be considered for this position. Position is based in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Miami, FL
Seeking solo variety performers for Clown Care, a program of the Big Apple Circus at Miami Children's Hospital in Miami, FL. Associate creative director states: "Clown Care®, an outreach program of The Big Apple Circus, seeks professional, experienced, solo variety artists specializing in skills such as music, physical comedy, improvisation, ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...