- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Steppenwolf Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "East of Eden" (Frank Galati, adaptation; Terry Kinney, dir. Runs Sept. 17-Nov. 15); "Domesticated" (Bruce Norris, writer-dir. Runs Dec. 3, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016); "The Flick" (Annie Baker, writer. Dexter Bullard, dir.); "Mary Page Marlowe" (Tracy Letts, writer. Runs Mar. 31-May 29, 2016); ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- Season rehearses (during the day, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.) and runs in Franklin, TN.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in Franklin, TN and Mar 31, Apr 1 in Franklin, TN
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and chorus parts in Studio Tenn's 2015-16 season shows. Season includes: "Gypsy" (Arthur Laurents, book; Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1, 2015; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4); "It's a Wonderful Life" (James W. Rodgers, adapter. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Production runs April 30-May 3, in Georgetown, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2 in Georgetown, TX and Apr 1, 2 in Georgetown, TX
Casting for the production "Scene Shop: A Collection of World Plays."
- Rehearses mid- to early April; performs May 1 at the School of Visual Arts and May 16 at a TBA gallery in Williamsburg.
- Auditions: Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY and Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting a 15-minute MFA thesis performing arts piece, "Unadulterated Fiction." Artist states: "The script is hijacked from my Facebook page. The conversation traces the varying opinions of Alabamians on the subject of George Wallace’s portrayal in the movie Selma. Many would describe Wallace as a vile segregationist, while others might ...
- Rehearsals begin on or around May 1; runs June 5-21 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in New York, NY
Seeking a stage manager for "Punk as F**k," a new play about youth, passion, and garage bands.
- Rehearses and shoots Apr. 24-26 and May 1-3 in Los Angeles & Orange County.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Between Colors," a student short film, which follows Lennon, a young artist, working temporarily at a record label to make ends meet. When she meets Jonah, her ambitions of becoming a painter take a back seat as she finds herself falling in love. But the farther she falls, the ...
- Season runs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH and Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH
Seeking actors for the Cleveland Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Comedy of Tenors" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Stephen Wadsworth, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 3); "The Crucible" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Rehearses this April in NYC; shoots May 1-3 in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 5, 11, 12 in New York, NY and Apr 4, 5, 11, 12 in New York, NY and Apr 4, 5, 11, 12 in New York, NY and Apr 4, 5, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting a short for NYU, "Mortsan," in which a 70-year-old veteran fearing an asynchronous death between his mind and body, struggles to find a suitable caretaker for his turtle so that he may euthanize himself.
- Flexible shoot dates from late March-June; will shoot on location and in private residences for "talking head" interviews, in Houston, TX. Shoots scenes at ComicPalooza in May and a Japanese festival in April.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Houston, TX
Casting "Melting Pot," a mockumentary (a fictional parody told documentary-style). Note that the mockumentary will be playing with stereotypes and ideas of political correctness by assigning each character a food that metaphorically represents him or her and discussing how s/he fits into the "melting pot." Synopsis: "Melting Pot" will feature ...
- Production Days - April 14,15, 24, 25, 26 & May 2, 3
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Three," a drama in which one young adult man, at home by himself, answers the front door of the house he lives in with his wife and children. The caller is a second man he has not seen since their college days years earlier. During their spontaneous reunion, the ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Sept. 3-Oct. 3 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Mojada: A Medea." Synopsis: Luis Alfaro, author of the explosive Oedipus el Rey, continues his brilliant reexamination of the Greek classics through a modern lens: Mojada is a breathtaking reimagining of Euripides Medea transported to East Los Angeles. Medea, a Mexican seamstress with extraordinary skill, is running from a ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...
- Rehearses Tues. (7 p.m., beginning Apr. 21); Thurs. (7 p.m., beginning Apr. 23); Sat. (2 p.m., beginning May 2); and June 1-3 (7 p.m.) at Midtown Arts Center, 3414 La Branch, Houston, TX; runs June 4-8 (8 p.m.; 5 p.m. on Sun.) at Ovations Night Club, 2536 Times Boulevard, Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 10 in Houston, TX
Casting Pitch Me This (PMT) Productions' next musical theater concert, "Houston Sings: A Young Artist Showcase," which will feature eight high school-aged musical theater artists from across the greater Houston area. Utilizing rock-style musical theater songs and contemporary pop music songs, "Houston Sings" will offer an exciting look at the ...
- Shoots May 1-3 in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Have a Little Faith," a short graduate student film being produced at Chapman University. Synopsis: The film is about Faith, who is new to Holy Trinity High School. Faith can't sit through more than five minutes of Bible study class without causing a scene. When another student, Thomas, is ...