- Flexible shoot dates from late March-June; will shoot on location and in private residences for "talking head" interviews, in Houston, TX. Shoots scenes at ComicPalooza in May and a Japanese festival in April.
- Auditions: May 2 in Houston, TX
Casting "Melting Pot," a mockumentary (a fictional parody told documentary-style). Note that the mockumentary will be playing with stereotypes and ideas of political correctness by assigning each character a food that metaphorically represents him or her and discussing how s/he fits into the "melting pot." Synopsis: "Melting Pot" will feature ...
- Auditions will be held at: May 2nd, 2015 @ 1:30PM - 4:30PM May 3rd, 2015 @ 5:00PM - 9:00PM ReCreative Spaces 1613 Rhode Island Ave NE, Washington, DC 20018
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Washington, DC
"No Rights Reserved" is a 3 part mini web series that deals with the connections between social media, urban violence, and corporate greed. NRR is currently casting for its first episode, "Buzz." Amidst the knockout-game media frenzy of the early 2010s, two friends decide to partake in the trend targetting ...
- Season runs in Warwick RI.
- Auditions: May 4, 6, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's Summer 2015 Season. Season includes: "Rounding Third" (Richard Dresser, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 3-21); and "Gypsy" (Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Arthur Laurents, book; Russell Garrett, dir.-choreo.; Justin Cowen, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 8-Aug. 2).
- Season runs Nantucket, MA.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY and May 12 in Nantucket, MA
Seeking actors for White Heron Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Gin Game" (Rehearsals begin June 15; runs July 7-22); "Vanya and Sonia and Mash and Spike" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 22-Sept. 9).
- Season rehearses and runs in Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Nashville, TN
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Nashville Children's Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Einstein is a Dummy" (Karen Zacarias, book; Deborah Wicks La Puma, music-lyrics; Scot Copeland, dir.; Russell Davis, musical dir. Rehearses Aug. 31-Sept. 16, 2015; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4); "Charlotte's Web" (Joseph Robinette, adapter; based on the ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 6, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for TimeLine Theatre Company. Season includes: "Sunset Baby" (by Dominquie Morisseau; Ron O.J. Parsons, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 7, 2015; previews begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Jan. 22-Apr. 10, 2016); and "Chimerica" (by Lucy Kirkwood. Rehearsals begin Mar. 29, 2016; previews begin May 3; runs May ...
- Rehearses Oct. 25-Nov. 1; runs Nov. 25, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016 in Aurora, IL.
- Auditions: May 7, 8, in Chicago, IL
Casting strong actors, singers, and dancers of all genders, ethnicities, and types for "A Christmas Story: the Musical."
- Rehearsals begin May 28; previews July 1 & 2; runs July 3-26 at the Studio/Stage Theatre, L.A.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Victor Hugo's Les Miserables," a play. Synopsis: The year is 1936. "Sing, Sing, Sing (With A Swing)" is released in America. In France, support for extremist groups and fascism is on the rise. What is to come will change the world forever. Set against the jazzy and culturally-vibrant era ...
- Season runs in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: May 9, 16 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting the Cleveland Heights 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Or" (by Liz Duffy Adams; Shannon Sindelar, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 3-Oct. 4); "The Call" (by Tanya Barfield; Matthew Wright, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 15); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (by Rick Elice; based on the ...
- Rehearses May 18-30 (Mon.-Wed., 7-10 p.m.; occasional Thurs. and Sat. rehearsals as needed); mandatory strike May 31 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.); June 1-26 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); tech week June 28-July 2; performs July 3-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sun., 2 p.m.; no performance July 4) inThousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 10, 11, 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Godspell." Theater states: "Prepare ye to come sing about love. 'Godspell' is one of the biggest off-Broadway and Broadway successes of all time. Based on the Gospel According to St. Matthew, and featuring a sparkling score by Stephen Schwartz, 'Godspell' boasts a string of well-loved songs, led by the ...
- Rehearsals begin May 25; performance date TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Jubilation," a musical comedy. Synopsis: A spoiled alien who lives with his parents is flying in his spaceship, texting friends, not paying attention to his driving, and crashes on earth in the town of Jubilation, Idaho. His life and the lives of people he meets will be changed forever.
- Season rehearses and runs in West Springfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in West Springfield, MA
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles in Theater Project's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tennessee Williams, writer; dir. TBD. Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 18); "The Fabulous Lipitones" (John Markus & Mark St. Germain, writers; dir. TBD; music dir. TBD. ...