- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Casting the upcoming season of The Public Theater. Season includes: "The Fortress of Solitude" (based upon the novel by Jonathan Lethem. Itamar Moses, book; Michael Friedman, music & lyrics; Daniel Aukin, concept-dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 30-Nov. 2, with possible extension through Nov. 23), "Father Comes Home From ...
- Rehearsals will begin immediately and last two weeks in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking dancers from all genres; ballet, jazz, hip hop, contemporary, etc. as well as expert pole dancers, for B-roll footage and upcoming live shows. Director states: "Whatever your dance niche...we want to see you for an exciting, new, 'top secret' dance project. Footage will be shot for the B-roll from ...
- Performs Oct. 30, 31 & Nov. 1 (4 performances, with possible additional performance dates) in Hallandale, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Hallandale, FL
Casting "The Rocky Horror Show."
- Season rehearses and runs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book-lyrics; Frederick Lowe, music; Amiee Turner, dir.-choreo.; Esther Zabinski, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19); "Dial M for Murder" (Frederick Knott, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. ...
- Rehearsal begin the week of Aug. 18; some small music rehearsal may happen before; all rehearsals are in the evening at White Plains PAC, located 30 min. outside NYC via Metro North; runs Sept. 19-21 in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY and Aug 5 in White Plains, NY
Casting the New York regional premiere of "Dogfight." Producer states: "The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James and the Giant Peach,' 'A Christmas Story') and Peter Duchan was praised by countless critics and nominated for nearly every award available including winning the Lucille Lortel Award for ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 13, in Chicago, IL
Casting Windy City Playhouse 2014-15 season. Season includes: "End of Days" (Deborah Zoe Laufer, writer; Henry Godinez; Rehearsals begin Feb. 24; runs March 21-April 26 with extended closing May 10, 2015); "Stick Fly" (Lydia Diamond, writer; Chuck Smith, dir.; Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 30-July 5 with extended closing ...
- Rehearses evenings in Geneva, IL. Performances run October 17-19, with a possibility of a second weekend October 23-25. A detailed schedule will be provided after casting. Tech week is required and is tentatively scheduled for October 12-16, 6:30-10 p.m.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 13 in Geneva, IL
Casting "The Groom Has Cold Feet," a comedic murder mystery.
- Contract details vary per project.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for NYC-area Equity franchised agency auditions.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Oct. 30-Dec. 21 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Aug 12, in New York, NY
Seeking strong, versatile dancers for "A Fireside Christmas." Synopsis: "A Fireside Christmas" is an original, bookless Christmas musical revue that combines songs, medleys, dramatizations, and concert dance pieces.
- Shoots Aug. 20-22 from 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. & Aug. 23 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 16, 17 in San Diego, CA
Casting a short film, "Unexpected Wonderfulness," for Cinequest Picture the Possibilities (PTP). Producer states: "PTP is a transformative leadership movement. "Unexpected Wonderfulness," is an inspirational short film highlighting how from unexpected situations something wonderful may arise.
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting ShawChicago 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Don Juan in Hell" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 10); "The Importance of Being Earnest" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 26; runs Feb. 7-March 2, 2015); "Major Barbara" (Rehearsals begin April 13; runs April 25-May 18, 2015).
- Work runs for June,July, August & September 2014. Please attend our open call if you feel you can do this work.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in New York, NY
Casting fashion models for print, runway, and beauty bookings. Casting personnel state: "This is for a few print campaigns and video industrials. We are interested in people who are looking for representation." Print Models (POP, Print Ads) will be considered of all ages 30-60's must be upscale and professional. If ...
- Rehearsals begin the fourth week of September and are generally scheduled for two-three evenings/week, Mon.-Fri., based on actor availability; performs Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Clarkston, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Clarkston, MI
Casting "Fool for Love," a dark drama with adult themes by award-winning playwright Sam Shepard. Synopsis: The scene is a stark motel room at the edge of the Mojave Desert. May, a disheveled young woman, sits dejectedly on a rumpled bed while Eddie, a rough-spoken rodeo performer, crouches in a ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Naples, FL
Casting Equity performers for various principal roles and chorus parts in TheatreZone's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Mack and Mabel" (Jerry Herman, music & lyrics; Michael Stewart, book; Charles Fornara, music dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 8-17, 2015); "Sweeney Todd" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Hugh Wheeler, ...