- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...
- Rehearses Nov. 5; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 23 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Oakbrook, IL
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a play.
- Rehearses weekday eves. & Sundays; runs Nov. 6, 7, 13, and 14 (8 p.m.) and Nov. 8 (2 p.m.) at the Burgdorff Center, 10 Durand Rd., Maplewood, NJ (right across from the NJ Transit train station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "The Shadow Box" by Michael Cristofer for the Strollers Community Theater in Maplewood, NJ. Seeking a multi-ethnic cast of three men (25-50), one male actor who can look 14-16, four women (40-70), and one character 30+ who may be either male or female.
- Performances run January 8, 2016-February 14, 2016, at Lakewood Theatre at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Golden Boy." Project description: "The story of Joe Bonaparte, a young Italian New Yorker in the late 1930's who pursues the American dream of fame and fortune. Joe, a violin prodigy, is lured into the lucrative world of prizefighting and loses everything he holds dear."
- Rehearsals will begin mid-October (most rehearsals will be held on Tues., Thurs., and Fri. evenings, with some rehearsals on Sat. mornings and afternoons; not everyone will be called to every rehearsal). There will be a full week break for Thanksgiving. Tech rehearsals begin Nov. 30. Performs Dec. 11, 12, 18, & 19 (evenings). All performances held in the new state-of-the-art auditorium at Community Christian Church (The Yellow Box), 1635 Emerson Ln., Naperville, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naperville, IL
Casting "Let it Be Christmas," a rock-opera Nativity Story, telling "the greatest story of all time, with the greatest music of all time." Synopsis: Follow Joseph and Mary down the "Long and Winding Road" to Bethlehem as they bring this "Beautiful Boy" into the world to offer salvation to all ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 15 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Houston, TX
Casting "Wait Until Dark," the Jeffrey Hatcher revised version of Frederick Knott's play.
- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Sep 14, in Seattle, WA and Sep 16, in San Francisco, CA and Sep 18, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking high quality triple-threat performers with contemporary vocal and dance experience for Carnival Cruise Lines.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (Dorothy/Toto), Oct. 26 (principals) and Nov. 2 (full company); runs on tour Dec. 1, 2015-July 2016 with a possible extension. The tour itinerary is comprised minimally of full week sit-downs in each market.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting male and female dancers for the nonunion national tour of "The Wizard of Oz."
- Rehearses in Dec. & Jan.; runs Jan. 15-30 in San Rafael, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in San Rafael, CA
Casting "This Is Our Youth" at Marin Onstage, a comedy by Kenneth Lonergan, directed by Pat Nims. Synopsis: "This Is Our Youth" follows three lost young people as they navigate New York in 1982, recreating their broken homes in both their dysfunctional friendships and their bungled attempts at finding love. ...
- Rehearses throughout Sept. at Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale campus, in the McDiarmid (CM) building, room 215; runs Oct. 23, 24, and 25 at Adventure Theatre Musical Theatre Center in Glen Echo, MD.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in Annandale, VA
Casting an upcoming production of “Twelfth Night," directed by Jason Steffen.