- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Tours Oct. 9-30; runs Nov. 1-22 at the Public Theater.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting Shakespeare's "Comedy of Errors." This production is part of the Mobile Shakespeare Initiative.
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- Shoots Aug. 17-30.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Wilmington, DE
Casting "Wild Man of the Woods." Synopsis: Amateur filmmakers may have stumbled upon evidence of a legendary creature while filming a documentary in the Carolina backwoods but get far more than they bargained for when the scrap the documentary to track the elusive beast.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Sept. 30, 2015-May 22, 2016 in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11, 12, in Warwick, RI
Casting Equity actors, singers & dancers for roles & chorus parts in Ocean State Theatre's 2015-16 season.
- Contracts are ongoing, with each tour running an average of ten to eleven months. Performers may be cast at the start of a tour or as a replacement.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "Sesame Street Live" and other family-friendly stage productions.
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking boys and girls ages 6-13 with at least two years of dance training for Brooklyn Nets Kids.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 29 on the Essex Steam Train at the Valley Railroad in Essex, CT. Note: No performances on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in East Haddam, CT
Casting charismatic actors/singers/performers with excellent stage presence and people skills for the popular North Pole Express Christmas show. Company states: "This is a family show that has played to sold-out audiences for the last 10 years."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 15; runs Mar. 29-May 29 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Body Awareness," a play.
- Runs Oct. 9 and 10 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 15 and 17 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 18 at 2 p.m.; Oct. 22 and 24 at 7:30 p.m., and Oct. 25 at 2 p.m. in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Allentown, PA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical. Synopsis: Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met. And if that weren’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 4-19 (12 performances) in Carnegie, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Carnegie, PA
Casting "Scared of Sarah" by Laura Brienza.
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 12 (weekdays, 7:30-10 p.m.; some weekend daytime rehearsals TBD); runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun, 2 p.m.; no performance Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day) at Conejo Players Theatre, 351 S. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Follies," a true theatrical event, considered by many to be the greatest musical ever created. Surreal, sophisticated, compelling, heart-wrenching, and epic in scope, "Follies" was penned by musical theatre legend Stephen Sondheim and author James Goldman, and uses musical theater as a metaphor for the collapse of American innocence ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.