- "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" rehearsals begin November 3. Runs December 4-21. "Animal Farm" rehearsals begin January 5, 2015. Daytime school tour performances run February 2-21, and March 5-15 at the Cell Theatre. "The 39 Steps" rehearsals begin April 6. Runs May 7-24, in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Albuquerque, NM
Duke City Repertory Theatre is casting its 2014-2015 season, including "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth," "Animal Farm," and "The 39 Steps." Project Descriptions: "In 'All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth,' seven-year-old Lucy Lesprit lands the biggest role of her career - ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 17 (Fri.-Sun.); runs Dec. 5-21 at the Hillcrest Center for the Arts (Fri.-Sun.), Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting “Gift of the Magi: The Musical," a world-premiere musical based on the beloved classic short story by O. Henry about a young couple in New York City circa 1905 struggling to scrape together enough money to buy each other a Christmas gift. Through a series of ironic events, they ...
- Rehearses once/wk. alternating Sun. in D.C. and Mon. (either 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m. or 10 a.m.-1 p.m.) in NYC; tech in D.C. (no rehearsals Thanksgiving); performs Dec. 11-14, 21 & 22 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in New York, NY
Casting two New York dancers (one male, one female) for "Jazz Hip Hop Nutcracker," Momentum Dace Theatre's long running, original professional dance theater version of the musical. This musical has an original script, telling a story of transformation through the arts, featuring Duke Ellington's version of “The Nutcracker Suite,” plus ...
- Rehearsals begin in October at West Jordan City Hall. Performances run December 17-20 (with matinees), at Viridian Event Center in West Jordan, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 9 in West Jordan, UT
Casting “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever,” a Christmas comedy. Project description: "A couple struggling to put on a church Christmas pageant is faced with casting the Herdman kids - probably the most inventively awful kids in history."
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8 (Wed. & Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 14, in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Billy Elliot."
- Season rehearses and runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 16, 17 in Washington, DC
Casting Washington Stage Guild's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Pen" (David Marshall Grant, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 30; press performance Nov. 1; closes Nov. 23, with possible extension to Dec. 7); "In Praise of Love" (Terence Rattigan, writer; Laura Giannarelli, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Rehearses May 12, 2015; runs June 4-28, 2015 in Conway, AR.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting Arkansas Shakespeare Theatre's 2015 summer repertory season. Season includes "The Merchant of Venice," "The Merry Wives of Windsor," and "Fiddler on the Roof."
- Runs in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 19, 20 in Berkeley, CA
Seeking actors for the California Shakespeare Theater 2015 Season. Season includes "Twelfth Night," (Christopher Liam Moore, dir. Rehearsal begins Apr. 29; runs May 30-June 21), "Life is a Dream," (Loretta Greco, dir. Rehearsal begins June 10; runs July 11-Aug. 2) "The Mystery of Irma Vep," (Jonathan Moscone, dir. Rehearsal begins ...
- Table reads run Dec. 16-18 in NYC; Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2015 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 29, 30 in Syracuse, NY
Casting "In the Next Room" by Sarah Ruhl.