- Rehearsals begin Sept. 20 (weekday eves. and weekends during the day); runs Nov. 6-17 at Romita Auditorium, College of New Rochelle, 29 Castle Pl., New Rochelle, NY (30 minutes from Grand Central Terminal via Metro-North).
- Auditions: Sep 11, 13 in New Rochelle, NY
Casting "Nine," the musical, with book by Arthur Kopit and music by Maury Yeston.
- Season rehearses and runs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Naples, FL
Casting Equity performers for various principal roles and chorus parts in TheatreZone's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Mack and Mabel" (Jerry Herman, music & lyrics; Michael Stewart, book; Charles Fornara, music dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 8-17, 2015); "Sweeney Todd" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Hugh Wheeler, ...
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Seattle, WA
Seeking actors for Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Explorer's Club" (Nell Benjamin, writer. Rehearsal begins Dec. 29; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 28), "Best of Enemies," (Mark St. Germain, writer. Rehearsal begins Feb. 23; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25), "Jeeves Intervenes" (Margaret Raether, writer. Rehearsal begins Apr. 13; runs May ...
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Seattle, WA
Casting Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 season. Season includes "The Explorers Club" by Nell Benjamin (reh. Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 8, 2015), "Best of Enemies" by Mark St. Germain (reh. Feb. 23, 2015; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25, 2015), "Jeeves Intervenes" adapted by Margaret Raether (reh. Apr. 13, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearses and performs in NYC, the U.S., and abroad.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking people with professional-level training in any form of action, including dancers, acrobats, athletes, gymnasts, martial artists, etc., for STREB, an experimental dance/movement company. Performers must attend all three audition dates in order to be considered. Associate Artistic Director states: "STREB's company members have accrued endless art-world awards. The action-engineers ...
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Nov. 15 (Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Mon. 4:30-6:30 p.m.); tech week Nov. 17-20; runs Nov. 21-23 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music Jr." This production will feature a large singing and dancing ensemble.
- Rehearsals begin in October at West Jordan City Hall. Performances run December 17-20 (with matinees), at Viridian Event Center in West Jordan, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 9 in West Jordan, UT
Casting “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever,” a Christmas comedy. Project description: "A couple struggling to put on a church Christmas pageant is faced with casting the Herdman kids - probably the most inventively awful kids in history."