- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2015; runs Feb. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 at The Fireside Theatre in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in New York, NY
Casting non-Equity principals for "The Wizard of Oz," by L. Frank Baum, music & lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, and book adaptation by John Kane.
- Runs Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2015 in Healdsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Windsor, CA
Casting the play "In The Next Room." Production description: "A tender comedy about marriage, intimacy, and electricity."
- Contracts run May 11–Sept. 5, 2015 (summer season); May 11-Oct. 31, 2015 (summer/fall season); and Aug. 17–Oct. 31, 2015 (fall season) in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for Utah Shakespeare Festival's summer/fall season of rotating repertory productions. Season includes "Charley's Aunt" (Brandon Thomas, writer); "Amadeus" (Peter Shaffer, writer); Rodgers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific;" Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew;" Shakespeare's "Henry the Fourth Part Two;" Shakespeare's "King Lear;" "Dracula" (Steven Dietz, writer); ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 24 (10 performances) in Carnegie, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Carnegie, PA
Casting "Ghosts" by Henrik Ibsen, adapted by Virginia Wall Gruenert.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30, 2014; runs Jan. 20-Feb. 8, 2015 in Norfolk, VA.
- Auditions: Nov 20, in New York City, NY
Casting "The Other Place" by Sharr White.