- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20; runs May 22-June 14 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY and Apr 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Real Merry Wives of Windsor, CT," Shakespeare's "Merry Wives of Windsor" cut down to a fast-paced 90 minutes and set in modern suburbia, using reality TV as a reference point. The words are all the Bard's.
- Rehearsals begin April 25 (Mon.-Thurs. evenings, Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. & Sun. TBA); runs May 30-June 14 (12 performances) in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Pirates of Penzance," an avant garde ensemble approach to the classic comedy.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 13 (Mon. & Wed. evenings, and Sat. morning/afternoon); performs May 16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY
Casting productions for the New York City Inspirational Spring Theater Festival, a festival composed of five various productions. Productions include: "Save Our Community"; "Right to Life"; "Cherish Every Precious Moment"; "For the Love"; and "Gospel of the Harlem Renaissance."