- Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 4, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 24, in New York, NY
Casting male and female singer/dancers with strong experience in tap and ballet for the ensemble and to understudy principal roles in "Mary Poppins." Especially seeking diverse ethnicities.
- Season rehearses and runs in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 24 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting Ensemble Theatre Co.'s 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Amadeus" (Peter Shaffer, writer; Jonathan Fox, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 9-26); "The Best Brothers" (Daniel MacIvor, writer; Brian Shnipper, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 4-21); "Intimate Apparel" (Lynn Nottage, writer; Saundra McClain, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Overland Park, KS.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Kansas City, MO
Casting New Theatre Restaurant's upcoming 2014-15 season. Specifically looking to cast "Hairspray" and "The Addams Family." Season includes: "Murder Among Friends" (rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Aug. 27-Nov. 2); "Shear Madness" (rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 5, 2014-Jan. 18, 2015); "Forever Plaid" (rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. ...
- Rehearsals for Halloween shows begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 26 (to perform 4-6 times a day over the weekends) in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Jul 25, 26, in Chicago, IL and Aug 1, 2, in Salt Lake City, UT
Busch Gardens Entertainment with the support of Bob Cline Casting is happy to announce auditions for the 2014 fall season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Company states: "The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride and care in the direction the Entertainment department is headed. The new shows, with more to come, ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning August 25, at the Waterford Black Box Theater in Sandy, UT. Performances run September 19-October 4 at the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center, 138 West 300 South, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Sandy, UT
Casting "The Private Ear," a play by Peter Shaffer ("Amadeus," "Equus"), set in early 1960's London, that explores the cost of falling in love with a goddess.
- Season rehearses and runs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in Montgomery, AL
Casting Alabama Shakespeare Festival's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, writer; Geoffrey Sherman, dir.-adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 24); "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; dir. TBA. Rehearsals begin Dec. 26, 2014; runs Jan. 23-May 15, 2015); "Alabama Story" ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York, NY
Casting Fulton Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Lend Me A Tenor" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Charles Abbott, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2014; runs Oct. 7-26, 2014), "White Christmas" (Irving Berlin, writer; Marc Robin, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 30, 2014; runs Nov. 18, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015), "And Then There Were None" ...