- Season rehearses and runs in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for Arkansas Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Macbeth" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18, 2015; runs Sept. 11-27); "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" (William Finn, music-lyrics; Rachel Sheinkin, book; Jay Reiss, additional material. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 4 with a possible extension through Oct. 11); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Nov. ...
- Recording Radio play the last week in May; shoots film in last week in June in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 30 in Austin, TX
Casting "Duskie," a feature film and Radio Play about Duskie a 4 year old little girl that limps into a little West Texas town on Christmas Eve at dusk. She had earlier lost her mother and Father in a car accident outside of town She has been traumatized into a ...
- Performances run July 2-18, Mon.-Sat. at 8 p.m., at the SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre in Orem, UT. There will be no show on July 4.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, in Orem, UT
Casting “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat,” the second musical of SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre's summer 2015 season. Project description: "This musical or operetta with lyrics by Tim Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber is based on the 'coat of many colors' story of Joseph from the Bible's Book ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Shadowland Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Clybourne Park" (Bruce Norris, writer; James Glossman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 29-June 14); "Shipwrecked! An Entertainment" (Donald Margulies, writer; Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 19-July 5); "Moon ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting Chicago Children's Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (Kate DiCamillo, author; Dwayne Hartford, stage adaptation; Stuart Carden, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; previews begin Oct. 20; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); and "Ruby Bridges: A Little Girl's Civil Rights Dreams" (Nambi Kelley, writer; Lili-Anne Brown, ...
- Season runs in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Atlanta, GA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Atlanta Shakespeare Company. Season includes: "Cymbeline" (Shakespeare, playwright; Jeff Watkins, dir. Runs Sept. 10-27); "The Miracle Worker" (William Gibson, writer; Andrew Houchins, dir. Runs Oct. 8-25); "The Tempest"(Shakespeare, playwright. Runs Nov. 5-29); "Romeo & Juliet" (Shakespeare, playwright. Runs Feb. 4-Mar. 23, 2016); and "The ...
- Possible read-through the last week of May. Rehearses evenings & weekends (no rehearsal July 4). Performances run July 10-August 2, at City Lit Theater in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bard Fiction," a play. Project description: "Honor. Betrayal. Foot rubs. Shakespeare and Tarantino collide once again as Commedia Beauregard brings this Elizabethan retelling of 'Pulp Fiction' back to Chicago. Performed in verse. 'Bard Fiction' follows the seedy characters of Tarantino's opus, now part of London's underworld, in seemingly disparate ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-May; runs May 28-June 22 (self-contained weekends run May 28-31, June 4-7, June 11-14, & June 18-22) at the theater in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting The Black Box New Play Festival at Gallery Players, featuring 33 short plays in four separate programs run over four weekends. Director states: "There are many, many wonderful roles are available for men and women from ages 18-75." All races and ethnicities strongly encouraged to attend.
- Rehearses mid-May-early June in Midtown, NYC; 3-4 performances between July 10-25 at The Brick in Brooklyn, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Let's Play Play," a play. Logline: What happens when it's your job to be friends with someone? When do you compromise artistic integrity for cash? Two Internet personalities skyrocket to stardom with a new “Let’s Play” video game show. But when a female gamer joins them, things get ugly. ...
- Street promotion dates: May 23, 24, 30, 31 and June 6, 7, 13, 14, 26, & 27 (afternoons for three-four hours, weather permitting) in various parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY. "Wongo" after-party dates: June 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 and July 2, 3, 4, and possibly July 5 (approx. 12 a.m.-2 a.m.) in Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY (near the Morgan L stop).
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking female street team to help promote "Wild Women of Planet Wongo," an immersive theater 1960s-style sci-fi musical event, to be presented at Brooklyn Fireproof in Bushwick, Brooklyn in June. Some of street team members' interaction will be filmed for possible use in the show. Street team members will be ...
- Rehearses May 2-June 4; performance date is TBD at The Ruby @ The Complex as part of The Hollywood Fringe Festival in Hollywood.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in Hollywood, CA
Casting a 30-minute comedic one act, multimedia film & stage piece, "Helmet Heart," about Addie who gets dumped by her husband Nick who asks for the wedding ring back as it's a family heirloom. In protest, Addie swallows the ring, causing her to choke and blackout. While in her blackout, ...
- Rehearses the first week of May, four days/nights a week; runs July 8-27, with the possibility of extending to Aug. 2 at the Atlas Performing Arts Center (Sprenger Theater), a 175 seat theater, in Washington D.C.; will also be producing a one week Off-Off Broadway run at the end of August in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30, in New York, NY
Casting "The Insanity of Mary Girard," a play. Synopsis: In 1790, Mary Girard is committed to an asylum. After Mary becomes pregnant by another man, her husband has her declared legally insane. Now, Mary sits in a chair as the "furies" dance around and impersonate people from her past, present ...
- Season runs in Bennington, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Oldcastle Theatre Company. Season includes: "Talley's Folly" (Lanford Wilson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 5-21); "Time Stands Still" (Donald Margulies, writer. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 5-21); "Cabaret" (Kander & Ebb, music & lyrics. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs Jul 10-Aug. 2); ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Washington, DC
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Chimerica" (by Lucy Kirkwood; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 18 with possible ext. through Nov. 15); "Constellations" (by Nick Payne; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 14-Mar. 6, 2016 with possible ...
- Season runs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The San Francisco Playhouse. Season includes: "Dog Fight" (Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, music & lyrics; Peter Duchan, book; Bill English, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; closes Nov. 7); "Stage Kiss" (Sarah Ruhl, writer; Susi Damilano, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2015; closes Jan. 9, ...
- Rehearsals will take place at the end of May and in June, with the final reading performances sometime after July 4 within the first two weeks of July at Theatre Row, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in New York, NY
Casting NYMF’S 2015 Developmental Reading of “The Runaway Clone,” an original musical comedy. Concept: If "Wet Hot American Summer" met "Urinetown" and was then introduced to "Mystery Science Theatre" who had just gotten out of a relationship with "Rocky Horror Picture Show."
- Rehearses May 5 (6-9 p.m.) and May 9 (9 a.m.-4 p.m.); performances will be on May 10 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for the Jewish Museum's current exhibit "Repetition and Difference," which will feature multiple performers reperforming Andy Kaufman's Elvis impersonations in a scripted one-act play to be performed in front of a live audience. Director states: "Christina Sukhgian Houle is an award-winning director and choreographer. Her work has been ...
- Season runs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Dallas, TX
Casting the 2015-16 Seson for the Undermain Theatre. Season includes: "The Droll" (Meg Miroshnik, writer; Blake Hackler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 22-Oct. 17); "The Night Alive" (Conor McPherson, writer; Dylan Key, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 17-Dec. 12); "Long Days Journey Into Night" (Eugene O’Neill, ...
- Auditions will be held at: May 2nd, 2015 @ 1:30PM - 4:30PM May 3rd, 2015 @ 5:00PM - 9:00PM ReCreative Spaces 1613 Rhode Island Ave NE, Washington, DC 20018
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Washington, DC
"No Rights Reserved" is a 3 part mini web series that deals with the connections between social media, urban violence, and corporate greed. NRR is currently casting for its first episode, "Buzz." Amidst the knockout-game media frenzy of the early 2010s, two friends decide to partake in the trend targetting ...